Earlier back I read someone asking about animal tools switching on & off as needed. Idk if this was a seriously considered idea or not so I'll add me say. In lovers Bitch original, & in Fejeena's, wild & stray canines wouldn't switch into the armor until some nasty started happening. It stayed on after, but hey, this would be a good starting point or even a point to call it good-enough.

Work is underway on attempting to integrate sexual organs for vanilla creatures into Lovers Creatures.  Can't give an ETA as this is new territory and generally unforeseen difficulties often occur when blazing new trails.

The intention we are going for is to have vanilla creatures grow erect dicks during sex and loose them afterwards.

Apologies in advance for my nooby question, but I am having some minor issues and wondering if anyone could help me resolve them.  Basically when I summon the creatures they usually just stand there and do nothing, sometimes they'll begin raping my character or other nearby NPCs but there's no way to control the animation as far as I can tell, pressing the usual keys doesn't seem to do it (I guess since it's a rape).  Is it possible to somehow initiate a consensual encounter with the monsters or can they only rape you when they want to?

Is there a key you can press to stop the sex stamina bar from depleting so fast during the creature rape, like how pressing C works in the normal sex modes?

Apologies in advance for my nooby question, but I am having some minor issues and wondering if anyone could help me resolve them.  Basically when I summon the creatures they usually just stand there and do nothing, sometimes they'll begin raping my character or other nearby NPCs but there's no way to control the animation as far as I can tell, pressing the usual keys doesn't seem to do it (I guess since it's a rape).  Is it possible to somehow initiate a consensual encounter with the monsters or can they only rape you when they want to?

Is there a key you can press to stop the sex stamina bar from depleting so fast during the creature rape, like how pressing C works in the normal sex modes?

You can also use Tachicat.  I like this mod, because a few monsters don't ever rape for me, Tachicat gets around this.

Eric

1. Not all of of the creatures have a high enough aggression setting to be hostile.  I'll fix this when I do the next update.

2. As others have stated, use either tachi cat or use lovers calm for more consensual type sex.  Summon creatures were intended to be for attacking others and defending your PC.

3. You can't control ANY sex (creatures or NPC's) UNLESS your PC is the one having sex.  Animations are select at random for NPC with NPC or Creature with NPC sex and you can NOT control any part of anything.  This as always been and will more than likely always remain this way.  Doing otherwise would require a significant re-write of LPK and Creatures and would more than likely result in instability.....IF it even worked.

4. It is posted all over the place that you can only move or change animations while the PC is having sex.

5 Currently creatures and PK extender don't really get along.  PK extender is long overdue for an update but no one has the time or apparent interest in doing so.  Perhaps you would volunteer to take it on?

I love this mode very very much... and I would want to know, what's new in the next update... personaly I hope that each creature can have defferent type of  animation, as I know only dog, zombie and goblin can change  defferent animation.... others can not... I think some creature maybe can use the same(or nearly the same) kind of  animation, like rat, lion, bear can use the  animation like dogs. and other human like creature can use the kind like goblin and zombie...

Oh, this is only my dream... :shy:

I love this mode very very much... and I would want to know, what's new in the next update... personaly I hope that each creature can have defferent type of  animation, as I know only dog, zombie and goblin can change  defferent animation.... others can not... I think some creature maybe can use the same(or nearly the same) kind of  animation, like rat, lion, bear can use the  animation like dogs. and other human like creature can use the kind like goblin and zombie...

No.  Sorry.  This will not be happening on this particular update.

Also you can NOT use the same animation for different creatures UNLESS they have exactly the same skeleton!  Animations are made with skeletons and if you try to use an animation made with one skeleton on another, you will have a twisted up creature or a CTD.

Goblins have different skeletons than humans so that won't happen.

Zombies "may" be tweak-able with a bit of work, but that is not planned as something we are doing.  You are welcome to take this on if you like.

No.  Sorry.  This will not be happening on this particular update.

Also you can NOT use the same animation for different creatures UNLESS they have exactly the same skeleton!  Animations are made with skeletons and if you try to use an animation made with one skeleton on another, you will have a twisted up creature or a CTD.

Goblins have different skeletons than humans so that won't happen.

Zombies "may" be tweak-able with a bit of work, but that is not planned as something we are doing.  You are welcome to take this on if you like.

Thank you for your reply... I have a problem maybe you can help... I have update to REV96 and creature2.0, I see "Oblivion\Data\meshes\creatures\rat\IdleAnims\ani2" have 2 type of animation(230 and 3401). and I modify the Oblivion\Data\ini\xLoversCreature.ini

change set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureRatposes to sv_Construct "230=100,3401=0" to set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureRatposes to sv_Construct "230=100,3401=100" in order to active the second type  animation. But when I run it in the game, I found that still have only one type animation,

other creatures are the same, change weight from 0 to 100, but not works...

Thank you for your reply... I have a problem maybe you can help... I have update to REV96 and creature2.0, I see "Oblivion\Data\meshes\creatures\rat\IdleAnims\ani2" have 2 type of animation(230 and 3401). and I modify the Oblivion\Data\ini\xLoversCreature.ini

change set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureRatposes to sv_Construct "230=100,3401=0" to set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureRatposes to sv_Construct "230=100,3401=100" in order to active the second type  animation. But when I run it in the game, I found that still have only one type animation,

other creatures are the same, change weight from 0 to 100, but not works...

When you see a creature having a second animation in the .ini with 0 weight, that indicates it is the same as the first one.  If you install MotionNT animations (and use the .ini that came with LoversCreature geared for MotionNT) it will activate that 2nd duplicate as the original gets overwritten when installing MotionNT.

So they're backups, basically.

First, make sure you saved the change in the ini file.

Second make sure that you have 4 kf files numbered 3401 in these two places:

Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\  the animations here should be listed as 3401_Def

and then make sure you have 4 kf files numbered 3401 here: Oblivion\Data\meshes\creatures\rat\IdleAnims\ani2\  the animations should be listed as 3401_Off

Now keep in mind that 100 weight only equals a 50% chance of playing.   (EDIT:  in this particular case since you have enabled two animations for the rat).

One other thing to check is to MAKE CERTAIN you have installed the v96v2 esp file from here:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/3-lovers-with-pk/

You MUST have upgraded the esp file to rev96v2 or the creature switching will not work.

Thanks for  gregathit and WappyOne 's reply.

Yes, I have check all steps and confirm that all is ok, so I believe that WappyOne is right, the second one is just the backup...

otherwise, the weight 100 is not means 50%, it base the total weight, if just one value exist,then the rate is 100/100 = 100% :)

otherwise, the weight 100 is not means 50%, it base the total weight, if just one value exist,then the rate is 100/100 = 100% :)

If there is only one animation you would be correct. 

Except in the case you listed there are two animations.  If two animations are enabled then 100+100+200.  Thus 100 weight in this case with two animations would be 50% chance of playing.

You can tell if animations may or may not be a backup from the Daedra Sutra.

Thanks for the detailed reply gregathit, very helpful and useful info.  I apologize I am such a noob when it comes to this stuff, I only got into Oblivion mods very recently.  Huge thanks to all you guys involved in these projects, it's amazing how you guys have transformed Oblivion into so much more than what I remember playing years ago.  Seriously these mods are incredible.  I would love to be able to help out with these projects but unfortunately I have zero programming ability.

I have one more (noob) question regarding this mod, is it possible somehow to make it so that some animal species won't try to rape you?  Or is there like an additional mod for that?  For example can I change a setting somewhere or tweak something so that deer and mudcrabs won't rape my character?

Yesterday when playing I had a hilarious WTF moment where my character suddenly got gang raped by 4 deer in a row that looked like bambi, and the deer even apologized for the rapes afterwards.  Whilst it was very funny I'd prefer to turn off bambi rapes in the future.  It would be awesome if the rapes could just be limited to mostly hostile creatures like goblins and such, so that normal animals (which aren't hostile) won't forcibly rape you every time you come across one.

For now I turned off joburg creature rapes altogether and am using LoversCalm, thanks again for recommending that mod, it's certainly good for initiating creature sex.

Lovers Creatures only handles summon-able creatures.  You would need to look at your other plugins (like joburg) and dial down the aggression of those creatures in the esp file. 

By default, deer should run away from you as they have a flee ai package, so you need to track down whatever mod you have that is over-riding the default ai.

I have one more (noob) question regarding this mod, is it possible somehow to make it so that some animal species won't try to rape you?  Or is there like an additional mod for that?  For example can I change a setting somewhere or tweak something so that deer and mudcrabs won't rape my character?

When the mod was coded it didn't came the developer to mind that you might want to exclude certain creatures from the "can participate in sex" list so currently it's not possible to do so, however it may be a feature that will be implemented at some point.

When the mod was coded it didn't came the developer to mind that you might want to exclude certain creatures from the "can participate in sex" list so currently it's not possible to do so, however it may be a feature that will be implemented at some point.

I have no plans to do this whatsoever.  Sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there anyway to increase the variety of animations that can result from creatures? Perhaps an easy merge of Lovers NT and this mod? Also is there a plugin somewhere that induces health damage to my player when she gets raped by creatures, ya know to simulate forceful penetration, stretching and general damage from brutal rape? I wanna make creature rape varied and dangerous. I know there is a mod like this for New Vegas but sadly it doesn't lead to player deaths from too much snoo snoo. I'm hoping there is one for lovers.

Is there anyway to increase the variety of animations that can result from creatures? Perhaps an easy merge of Lovers NT and this mod? Also is there a plugin somewhere that induces health damage to my player when she gets raped by creatures, ya know to simulate forceful penetration, stretching and general damage from brutal rape? I wanna make creature rape varied and dangerous. I know there is a mod like this for New Vegas but sadly it doesn't lead to player deaths from too much snoo snoo. I'm hoping there is one for lovers.

The instructions on how to use Lovers Motions NT with LC 2.0 are right in the OP under: "Optional MotionNT Installation Instructions".

Not sure how you missed it.

This plugin doesn't have anything to do with creature rape.  This is only summoned creatures.  You need to download WappyOne's version of RaperS as I think it does have some toggles for damages and lots of other stuff.

Thanks for the detailed reply gregathit, very helpful and useful info.  I apologize I am such a noob when it comes to this stuff, I only got into Oblivion mods very recently.  Huge thanks to all you guys involved in these projects, it's amazing how you guys have transformed Oblivion into so much more than what I remember playing years ago.  Seriously these mods are incredible.  I would love to be able to help out with these projects but unfortunately I have zero programming ability.

Yesterday when playing I had a hilarious WTF moment where my character suddenly got gang raped by 4 deer in a row that looked like bambi, and the deer even apologized for the rapes afterwards.  Whilst it was very funny I'd prefer to turn off bambi rapes in the future.  It would be awesome if the rapes could just be limited to mostly hostile creatures like goblins and such, so that normal animals (which aren't hostile) won't forcibly rape you every time you come across one.

For now I turned off joburg creature rapes altogether and am using LoversCalm, thanks again for recommending that mod, it's certainly good for initiating creature sex.

There are 2 things you can try. 1 is delete the animations files and ini so lovers with pk will skip this creature or open LoverIdleAnimsPriority.esp and open the script where the creatures are initialized and put a ; in-front of the creature so the system will not look for that creature type.

I think the system uses GetCreatureType to distinguish the creatures when they are chosen by the system if the mudcrab are not found then system will not look for them so they cannot use the animations system.

I tried the instructions twice, I tested with a troll and I get a placement bug where he is doing the usual LC2.0 anim but at about 4 feet away from my players position.

I have not had time to properly align all animations.  Just use your 0-9 number keys at the top of your keyboard to align the animations just like you would do with human sex.

I have no clue where the hell it went, but apparently I don't have an .ini file for xloverscreatures, so I was hoping that someone had the 1.4.1 version still? I tried to find a download link, but all of them were dead. I mostly want it to mess with the percentages I see certain positions with my doggies. 

Ok scratch that, I have the older version still In a rar I guess, but looking into there, there is no file called xloverscreatures in it, the only .ini file that even has a noticable difference from the rest is: 243ext1_motion.ini. Unless i'm just stupid and overlooked some thing that someone said already, but i read every comment in this whole thread. 

After digging around some more, I found some downloads for the lovers creatures 2.0 that I didn't see before. I found the .ini files that people were talking about in the: Lovers Creatures Beta1 part1.7. So you can disregard this.

Edited by gongronola