i downloaded & installed but    what do i need to do to activate it?

Any keys for action to start?

Look in your spell book for the spells to summon creatures.

Other than the spells this "does" nothing else.  It is a framework that other plugins use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ThatOne

Since I cannot deduce from your post that you have reinstalled LC2 after installing LAPF, please allow me to turn your attention to the huge teal text at the bottom of it's download page:

NOTE: YOU MUST reinstall Lovers Creatures 2.0 after installing this plugin (if you have already installed LC 2.0).

Yes, I saw that text and I already reinstalled LC2.0 before post.

But I fixed it and I change animations now after I upgrade "Lovers with PK Extender 2.4.3" to "Lovers with PK Extender  Patch for Rev96v2"  ;) 

I think I can't change animations because I use LPK extender 2.4.3

Sorry for bad english

LoversCreatures Horse mesh is only for the summoned horses (horsearmor.nif)

post-3205-0-81543400-1381952917_thumb.jpg no Special Skeleton needed.Vanilla Skeleton, no stretching.

My vanilla replacer meshes (horse, horseblack, horsechestnut, horsegrey, horsepaint.nif)

post-3205-0-10947300-1381953035_thumb.jpg penis with penis bones, needs Special Skeleton or you have penis stretching.

OOO horses I don't know.

You can delete horse, horseblack, horsechestnut, horsegrey, horsepaint.nif in the meshes\creatures\horse Folder and you have vanilla horse meshes in game. Or you can copy my horse meshes in the horse Folder AND the Skeleton.nif and you have horses with penis.

You can download the Vanilla and LoversCreatures horse replacer.7z http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/276-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

• 4 weeks later...

I have a problem with the mod.
I do not speak English very well, so forgive the confusion that I have to write.

Oblivion fails in all creatures caesarean animations indicating no animation file. What is not is whether this error is 'Lovers Creatures 2.0 Beta 1.2' or the 'LAPF'.

I tried several types of installation:

• esp overwriting
  • not overwriting the esp
  • loading 'LoversMotionsNT'
  • loading 'LoversPK BBB Revised 12-12-12 11-200 Animations Pack'
  • loading 'New and improved animation project' of the old version ...

With all I had the same problem when sexual interaction starts a creature with a character or an NPC.
The strange thing is that the animation looks, just misplaced characters.
Currently I have reinstalled the game and load the list I have is:

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Chanpon.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
x117race.esp
Lop-ears Elf.esp
AutoSetBody.esp
SetBody.esp
Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

do not know what else to do to make it work .... :s

First: download and install this Skeleton  the controlable Version http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596/

2. install LAPF

3. install Lovers creatures 2 (part 1 and 2) You must install LoversCreatures after LAPF

Do NOT install 'LoversPK BBB Revised 12-12-12 11-200 Animations Pack' and 'New and improved animation project'

Then sort you load order. example load order here in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

In game you can use the keys 1 to 4 and 9 and 0

Creature: 1 = forwards, 2 = back, 3 = down, 4 = up

Player: 9 = down, 0 = up

Hold the key down ( only short press does not work)

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that in the load order guide a new esp has appeared called lovers creatures voice force enabler.Now this sounds good -creature voices that would be way cool!.Does Lovers Creatures Voice force enabler provided Creature grunting during sex?Where do I get it? and will it work with LPK96v4 as promiced by Greg :)

• 5 weeks later...

Having an issue with the special creatures.

The female hitod and mushroom weren't working (there was no animation, my character would strip, but there would be no movement), so i reinstalled the mod... and now all the special creatures dont work. they cast the rape spell, but it has no effect. any ideas?