I though think creature companions arent just what my mod shall be aimed at.

But it shall offer interesting staircases absolutely giantic chaotic and maybe even

abit escher like and later maybe even modern environments like fallout3 ruin meshes.  

Anyway - i think the help given was enough and now wanna test the lovers stuffs i found.

? a Little bit more Information please !

Have the Zombies all time 2 dicks or only during sex? or only the summon creature Zombies ?

Have you installed my creature replacer with dicks ? (adds dicks to all vanilla Zombies all time. Body mesh with dicks) and have you also installed Lovers creatures sexual organs ? (adds only a penis) With both mods you have a Body mesh with dick and a extra penis.

If you have both mods installed you must delete my meshes (LoversCreature_SexualOrgans use the LoversCreature zombiearmor.nif, if you delete that nif the summon Zombies have no dick)

My replacer meshes are

lefttorso01.nif

lefttorso02.nif

But if you have LoversCreature_SexualOrgans and my replacer installed there must be more creatures with 2 dicks.

So please more Information! all your creature mods !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I just started with oblivion yesterday so I'm not sure what im doing yet. Everything works fine so far. Surprised on how superior to skyrim mods are hehe. Though, I have a 'problem', im in the sewers and when a goblin rapes pc it doesnt strip. Animations works, character strips, just not the gobling. Maybe other creatures too I havent seen any other yet in the game... It's weird cause in the mod is included penis for the goblins so I thinking is some sort of load order issue? Not that I really care since its still functional but it always bugs me to install something and not knowing why it doesn't work o.o

Here:

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
VanityCameraSmoother.esp
DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp
DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy.esp
DMRA Stock Robe Skimpy Replacer.esp
HUD Status Bars.esp
LoversCalm.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversImmoralSisters.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
Basic Primary Needs.esp
Basic Personal Hygiene.esp
Specialanims.esp
Ren_Soya_KD's.esp
LSTaddonIn.esp
LSTaddonInH.esp
LSTaddonout.esp
LSTaddonoutH.esp
ChaseCameraMod.esp
Enhanced Economy.esp
Beautiful People.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Ty!

Creatures don't strip, they can not strip, they have no clothes, it's all one mesh (clothes and Body in one nif file)

Oblivion creatures have no dicks during sex ( only if you summon a creature with the LoversCreatures summon spell you get a creature with penis)

If you want the original Oblivion creatures with penis (but always with penis) you can install a Oblivion Creatures replacer with dicks http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/276-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

!! YOU KNOW ? ONLY INSTALL ONE ! or only one active.

LSTaddonIn.esp
LSTaddonInH.esp
LSTaddonout.esp
LSTaddonoutH.esp

Well by 'strip' I meant swaping default mesh with dick mesh during rape like in Skyrim. It seems I was confused by the fact there's a goblin dick mesh but now I get that's only for summoning special creatures. W/e I don't really care that much about dicks much less about goblin dicks :P

Also thanks for pointing me the error with the .esp's I just throwed a bunch of LL mods into Oblivion I don't even know what they do yet lol

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering what the 'conditions' for certain animations to play are. For instance, I've installed some of the LoversMotionNT updated animations, but they only play once in a blue moon for certain creatures (i.e. the zombie; he has an animation where he falls over your character and starts humping it, but I haven't seen that animation happen since forever, and switching animations with the grab key does not work because it doesn't show up no matter how many times I cycle through the available animations).

Have you install Lovers Creatures  again after you saw the animation?

Have you forget to install the correct INI ? In data\ini is a extra Folder "LoversCreaturesExtraIni"

Or check your xLoversCreature.ini

;===Zombie===========================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureZombieposes to sv_Construct "
243=100, .........

243 should be set to 100

Then it should work.

LoversMotionsNT installed ?

From the LoversCreatures2 extra Folder (data\INI\LoversCreaturesExtraIni\MotionNT) everything inside copied and pasted in the data/ini Folder?

That actually did it. I didn't know of the existence of that folder.

Thanks!

You are aware you can just change the animation playing by hitting the grab key right?

Yes, but like I previously said, cycling through the available animations didn't work because the actual animation wasn't 'enabled'.

• 1 month later...

Keys:NPC or Creature 1 = forwards, 2 = back, 3 = down, 4 = up; player 9 = down, 0 = up

Hold the key,do not press short.

And use Lovers Settings:

Adjusted position automatically Saved:
If on: Each time you load a saved game, previous adjustments will be saved and used.
If off: Each time you load a saved game, you will need to adjust again.

And read LAPF description

- It is now possible to make position adjustments & change animations for NPC/NPC sex.
First move the crosshair close enough to display the name of either actor of the pair involved
to lock adjustments keys to that sex act, and then use the 0-9/arrow keys as you would for player
sex, or grab key for animation change.
- Since the number keys 1-8 bring up the quickbar when the player is not involved in sex, the
number pad numbers can also now be used for position adjustments.
- Holding down Shift while making position adjustments makes them at quadruple speed. Holding
down Ctrl makes them at half Speed.

fejeena

my game was working gloriously, and then i installed these new penis' and your mod. It apears i installed it correctly but when i run the .bat in my data folder it doesnt find my Oblivion.esm.

SO

the only way my game plays with out instaCTD was to remove the bat, and the idleanimsMOD esm or esp or w.e 

DOUBLE SO

went down to the kennels to check the anims, and its allll fudged haha. the girls stand there and dogs are all messed up. 

ideas?

Keys:NPC or Creature 1 = forwards, 2 = back, 3 = down, 4 = up; player 9 = down, 0 = up

Hold the key,do not press short.

And use Lovers Settings:

Adjusted position automatically Saved:

If on: Each time you load a saved game, previous adjustments will be saved and used.

If off: Each time you load a saved game, you will need to adjust again.

And read LAPF description

- It is now possible to make position adjustments & change animations for NPC/NPC sex.

First move the crosshair close enough to display the name of either actor of the pair involved

to lock adjustments keys to that sex act, and then use the 0-9/arrow keys as you would for player

sex, or grab key for animation change.

- Since the number keys 1-8 bring up the quickbar when the player is not involved in sex, the

number pad numbers can also now be used for position adjustments.

- Holding down Shift while making position adjustments makes them at quadruple speed. Holding

down Ctrl makes them at half Speed.

I don't understand

You have installed Lovers Bitch? but what new penis ???? If you install my Creatures Replacers with Dicks

IMPORTANT !
If you use "LoversBitch Gone Wild" delete the folder meshes\creatures\dog
LoversBitch adds dicks to all dogs and wolves, you would have 2 dicks with the NIFs from this Replacer.

You need to play it all these esm/esp

Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp

You must install LoversCreatures after Lovers with PK/LAPF ! you need the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp from LoversCreatures.

I don't understand

You have installed Lovers Bitch? but what new penis ???? If you install my Creatures Replacers with Dicks

IMPORTANT !

If you use "LoversBitch Gone Wild" delete the folder meshes\creatures\dog

LoversBitch adds dicks to all dogs and wolves, you would have 2 dicks with the NIFs from this Replacer.

You need to play it all these esm/esp

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

You must install LoversCreatures after Lovers with PK/LAPF ! you need the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp from LoversCreatures.

Sorry let me make myself more clear, the penis is the this whole creatures update/mod, that adds newly updated dicks for different creatures, which, is where i saw YOUR mod posted. (further down the thread)

so, i downloaded the mod that updates the dicks (im sorry i cant think of the name) and i downloaded your mod, (LoversCreatures_Maskars_Patch.7z) Installed them all at once (silly i know) ran fnis, batch utilities and redirectedBSA (all just in case) and got CTD before the game could start.

After trial and error the "mod" that was causing the ctd was the LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO.esp that came paired with a .bat file (one for XP one for Vista/7)... So now the game runs, but basically most of the anims for the game are all messed up. 

I have no problem reinstalling shit, i just need to know what to reinstall, and in what order.

Thank you for you patronage and help.

Its greatly appreciated.

cheers

LoversCreatures_Maskars_Patch.7z ? my Mod ? No !

Creatures Replacers with Dicks  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19901-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/ is my Mod.

You need a LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp ! Unpack LoversCreatures, copy LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp and paste in you Oblivion\data Folder. Or install whole LoversCreatures again.

And if you have messed up your whole Lovers System, first install LAPF then LoversCreatures.