I read some controversy over poses. I have deadra sutra, will the mod not recognize those poses at all until I tweak with it? I'm afraid I don't have much will to upgrade to the latest Lovers w/ PK and am stretching with this update as is.

Looking forward to the work!

EDIT: I wasn't looking at the download. It was glitching in the middle & then telling me it was done. X3 SILLY COMPUTER!

If your 7zip refuses to open the file then you need to update your version of 7zip.  If that still doesn't do it then you are not actually using 7zip (you may accidentally be using winzip or winrar).

There is no controversy, you can NOT use any 201 through 6000 poses from the Daedra Sutra with this plugin as it will screw things up (the ini files from the DS are incorrect among other issues).  Pretty much ALL creatures poses (other than MotionsNT) are already included in this plugin, so there is no need to get anything out of the DS.

Now, you CAN pull animations 1 through 200 from the DS just fine as those are human with human animations and they have nothing to do with this plugin.

Some suggestions:

- Make the "dicks on female creatures" optional, not mandatory

- ini setting to disable the Rape spell from the summoned creatures

- ini setting to not get the Summon Creature spells (for those who only want the animations)

1. If the female creatures did not have dicks then they would need new animations, as it would look silly for them to be dry humping folks.  When I get finished with the human animations overhaul I will take a look at this, but no promises.

2. Not going to do this.  It just invalidates the whole point of having those creatures in this mod.  If the creatures have no rape spell then what is the point?  There are already mods out there that allow you to summon creatures, perhaps grab one of those.

3. This can be done by folks with the CS and I really don't see the point in going through the work it would take for one or two people.  Feel free to make an add on or patch if you like.  I'd be happy to link to it so the few that want this can find it.

1. If the female creatures did not have dicks then they would need new animations, as it would look silly for them to be dry humping folks.

2. Not going to do this.  It just invalidates the whole point of having those creatures in this mod.  If the creatures have no rape spell then what is the point?

1.) Why not let everyone decide for themselves what looks silly?

2.) There's a certain mod which allows creatures to initialize rape without the use the use of a custom spell, and said mod is also not as limiting.

Some bugs I've noticed:

The animations of the female creatures under Special Creatures (forgot their names) doesn't start, both the creature and the target are just standing there; gender of the target made no difference.

If the Tentacle Monster uses the rape spell the correct animation is used (tentacle pegging, blowjob, cowgirl) but LoversRaperS uses the Spriggan doggy style animation.

1. The modder decides what they want to put in the mod. If the modder thinks something is silly and doesn't want to add it, then the discussion is over.

2. That would require the player to also have said mod, and would still make having them in the mod pointless.

1. You are free to decide for yourself, you can create all the dickless meshes you want and custom tailor things to your hearts content.  I am simply stating that "I" am not going to do it for you.

2. Again, I am not going to do it. You are free to make a patch or use another summons plugin that removes the spells if you like.

3. You are going to need to identify what creatures aren't working.  Unfortunately I don't have time to go hunting for stuff.  If you can identify what is not working then I should be able to quickly hunt down why and get a fix made or point out a conflict.

4. You will need to take it up with the RaperS plugin author and post what animation is being used and ask questions on what is going on in that thread.  The two plugins are completely separate.

Please help, guys. Rats, boars,baliwogs and some more creatures can't cast the rape spell. What should I do to make them work? I've checked the load order and it didn't help.

I have confirmed that Rats, Wild Boars and Baliwogs are not properly using the rape spell.  Until I can figure out why here is a temp work around:

1. Cast your Raper Global Settings Spell, select the "my settings" tab, make sure you are set to allow rape from men and women.

2. The 3 creatures will ONLY rape you IF you are facing away from them.  If you are face to face with them or sideways it won't work.

I am not aware of any other creatures that have this issues but holler if you find any.  I will try to figure out why these three creatures are not able to use the rape spell and make a fix as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Greg

Hi there, I'm working on introducing my own set of creatures to Oblivion (YAY!!!) and I just got one last thing left to do to finish my mod - 

I'd like some help in how to add the actual sex animations and lovers' scripts to them... 

Basically the only way I thought of engaging the creatures would be through LoversCalm since this mod is not very complicated and it does the job well enough for me.

Specifically what I'd like to know is => 

-Which scripts and animations to add to the creatures I made ? For example, do I add a special LoversCreatures AI Package to them?

And should I add scripts or animations or both to the creatures ?

I would really appreciate any info!

Hi there, I'm working on introducing my own set of creatures to Oblivion (YAY!!!) and I just got one last thing left to do to finish my mod - 

I'd like some help in how to add the actual sex animations and lovers' scripts to them... 

Basically the only way I thought of engaging the creatures would be through LoversCalm since this mod is not very complicated and it does the job well enough for me.

Specifically what I'd like to know is => 

-Which scripts and animations to add to the creatures I made ? For example, do I add a special LoversCreatures AI Package to them?

And should I add scripts or animations or both to the creatures ?

I would really appreciate any info!

Unfortunately I can barely manage to script myself out of a wet paper bag so I can't really help you.  You might try PM'ing WappyOne and see if he can give you some pointers.

For the MotionNT optional installation, I cant find the LoversExtraIni file in either MotionNT 1.9 or creatures archive. And is there a way to use both animations without overwriting each other?

Stop!  Take a deep breath.

Now go back to the downloads page here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/78-lovers-creatures-20/

Drop down to the section titled: Optional MotionNT Installation Instructions

Follow those instructions as it tells you EXACTLY where the ini files are and what to do.

Although it does overwrite files, you are not loosing animations.  The animations that are overwritten were included twice as we assumed most, if not all folks would install the Motions NT plugin.

Unfortunately I can barely manage to script myself out of a wet paper bag so I can't really help you.  You might try PM'ing WappyOne and see if he can give you some pointers.

Thanks, I'll see if Wappy can help, otherwise I'll try to copycat the ESPs although that's dirty work.

I will double check this soon, but I seem to be having problems with the Scamp. It will cast the "rape" spell, and when it hits, no matter whether I'm facing it or it is behind me, the spell does not activate. Also, I even used the Rape Me spell which usually works on monsters taking too long to cast the rape spell, and that does nothing. I will try from a New Game or something and check mods. I am sure load order is not the problem at least as I keep all the Lovers stuff last. I think it is some other mod conflicting somehow, but not sure yet.

Look like dog knot is not equipped during sex. Recently I disabled LoversBitch and started a new game, and I noticed this. I think I've overwritten everything with LoversCreature 2.0 contents, I wonder if there is something I need more?

Here's the load order if this matters. I've updated my LPK to rev96 days ago.

Active Mod Files:

00 Oblivion.esm
01 GTAesgaard_2.esm
02 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
03 Lovers with PK.esm
04 LoversCreature.esm
05 TamagoClub.esm
06 HiyokoClub.esm
07 mpc.esm
08 x117race.esm
09 CustomSpellIcons.esm
0A HrmnsOblivionScriptOptimizationv1.0.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
0B Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - Sc.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
0C AIRrace Evy.esp
0D FFRace.esp
0E x117 Rabbit Race.esp
0F DLCShiveringIsles.esp
10 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.2.0]
11 Enhanced Water v2.0 HD.esp
12 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [Version 1.5.0]
13 ChaseCameraMod.esp
14 VanityCameraSmoother.esp
15 RAEVWD Cities.esp [Version 1.9]
16 RAEVWD New Sheoth.esp [Version 1.7]
17 RAEVWD Imperial City.esp [Version 1.9]
18 Update My Statue.esp [Version 1.30]
19 CleanQuit.esp
1A RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
1B kuerteeCleanUp.esp
1C Streamline 3.1.esp
1D Map Markers Be Done -Elys-.esp
1E Enhanced Hotkeys.esp [Version 2.3.1]
1F DLCVileLair.esp
20 DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.7]
21 DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
22 DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.5]
23 DLCThievesDen.esp
24 DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.10]
25 DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
26 DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.6]
27 DLCFrostcrag.esp
28 DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.6]
29 Knights.esp
2A Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.1.2]
++ MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
2B Auto Update Leveled Items And Spells.esp [Version 1.2.5]
++ RealBanditsAndHighwaymen.esp
2C ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - All the Districts - Merged.esp
== Quests and Adventures=====
2D GTAesgaard.esp [Version 1.3]
2E GTAesgaard_2.esp
2F Gates To Aesgaard 2 Delayer.esp [Version 1.0]
30 Servant of the Dawn.esp
31 The Lost Spires.esp
32 Moriarcis.esp
++ Real Lava 1.3.esp
33 Automatic Difficulty Increaser.esp
34 Bag of Alchemy.esp
35 MONSTERGIRL-CoC.esp
36 CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp
37 Jarol's NPC Leveled Equipment.esp [Version 1.0]
38 SetBody.esp
39 SetBodyNoBB.esp
3A university cosmetics-no orrery dome.esp
3B Vampire Aging Disabled.esp
3C Remote Life Detect.esp
3D Smite of Order.esp
3E The Arcane Storage.esp
3F Enchantment Splitter.esp
40 Enchantment Splitter - Frostcrag.esp
41 Staffcraft.esp
42 ActorValueUncapper_Movomo.esp
== Poses and Animations=====
43 shinyEmotions.esp
44 SexyWitchPoses.esp
== Effect Change=====
45 GW71_Life_Detect.esp
++ LightSpellTorch.esp
46 MiniMap.esp
47 See You Sleep DLL.esp
48 See You Sleep DLL - Vampire Bedroll Anims.esp
49 See You Sleep DLL - DLCVileLair.esp
4A MOVOMO Customs.esp
4B delspell.esp
4C Erin`s Exp Hangul.esp
4D Beautiful NPC Project combined.esp
++ leveled master summons.esp
4E better_forests.esp
4F mpc_sample.esp
50 MPC_zzMPC01Cynthia.esp
51 Better Bruma Statue.esp
52 00 shield rings.esp
53 1SB Soulshade Sword.esp
54 [Hwi]BlackLabel2.esp
55 Aishabreak.esp
56 ArynnsDrowWitchHGEC.esp
57 AW_Wings.esp [Version 1]
58 BlackLuster.esp
59 BlessedMageKnightDress.esp
5A Blood Illusion and Arcania armors for Exnem's body.esp
5B BSK Break Undies.esp
5C CapesandCloaks.esp
5D Cute Summer Wears.esp
5E Dancing Shadow Rose Break Undies.esp
5F DarkRoseSet.esp
60 DawnWraith.esp
61 DC Maid Costume.esp
62 Diablorobe.esp
63 Dizzy No High Heels.esp
64 FEZA Vesta Set.esp
65 flyDB.esp
66 Frill Short Dress and Halloween Backpack.esp
67 GoldenRapier.esp
68 Gothic Fetish Outfit.esp
69 heranas_weapon.esp
6A Hentai_Lily_Angel'sWing.esp
6B Hentai_Juliet_Uniform.esp
6C Hentai_Seraphim_Blade.esp
6D HentaiSchoolGirlCollection.esp
6E HentaiSeraphimArmour.esp
6F HepsCloth02-MiniDress.esp
70 Jov'sMagesGloves.esp
++ JUSTICE HGEC Steelarmor Replacer.esp
71 Knights Armor Refine.esp
72 knitdress.esp
73 LegendaryWeapons&Armor_2ch.esp
74 MH Harvest Melan Armors for BUv2.esp
75 MH Papimeru Armor for BUv2.esp
76 MH Khezu Armor.esp
77 MOVOMO Madness Claymore.esp
78 PEDress.esp
79 Plate of the Shadow.esp
7A R18PN - Mizugi set.esp
7B R18PN - Bikini Re-Textured.esp
7C RANs_tL-YAMI.esp
++ Replacer - Blackwood (mergeable).esp
++ Replacer - Dwarven (mergeable).esp
++ Replacer - Imperial Palace & Watch (mergeable).esp
++ Replacer - Imperial Dragon (mergeable).esp
7D Schwertleite Armor.esp
7E SD2011.esp
7F SI Playable Clothes.esp
80 Simple Dress Robe.esp
81 SwordDancer.esp
82 TGND Fantabulous Formal Dresses.esp
83 tkRapiers.esp
84 Tona's_ModsStore.esp
85 Tyrael Armor.esp
86 Velveteen_Armor_HGEC.esp
87 x117Helm_and_Hood.esp
88 Witch LongDress.esp
89 witchkingsword.esp
8A zBUArmors.esp
8B DivineIntervention.esp
8C Mark And Recall SI - Lesser Powers.esp [Version 1.2]
8D Enhanced Economy.esp [Version 5.4.3]
8E Enhanced Economy - House prices.esp [Version 5.4.3]
8F RealSleepExtended.esp [Version 2.5]
90 RealisticFatigue.esp
91 MadCompanionshipSpells.esp [Version 2.5]
92 MCS extension.esp
93 HumantouchNPC.esp
94 HUDCompanions.esp
++ MOVOMO anims.esp
++ Diverse Effect Icons.esp
95 nudeshyceadb.esp [Version 2.8.2]
== Lovers=====
96 LoversAphrodisia.esp
97 LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp
98 LoversMB2.esp
99 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
9A LoversBed.esp
9B LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
9C LoversRapeSlave.esp
9D LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
9E LoversPayBandit.esp
9F LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
A0 LoversVoiceSSPx117.esp
A1 LoversLight.esp
A2 LoversFSE.esp
A3 LoversSetScale.esp
A4 Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96]
A5 LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp
A6 LoversCreature.esp
A7 LoversCrowningIsle.esp
A8 LoversGGBlackmail.esp
== TamaHiyo=====
A9 MaternityClothes.esp
AA TamagoBreak.esp
AB LoversTamagoClub.esp
AC LoversEncounter.esp
AD HiyokoGenerator.esp
AE HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
AF HiyokoQuestTarget.esp
B0 LoversVoiceGH_TH.esp
B1 LoversVoiceGH++2K_TH.esp
B2 LoversVoiceGHN_TH.esp
B3 LoversRaperS.esp
B4 LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
B5 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
B6 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
B7 Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
B8 BUTest.esp
B9 BreakArmor.esp [Version 1.10.f]
BA x117 Wigs.esp
BB TamagoSetBody.esp
BC LoversBreakArmor.esp
BD Automatic Armor Populator.esp
BE Bashed Patch, 0.esp

hmm the grab key for changing the sex animation wont work! only speed/stage key work! any idea?

Are you sure the creature in question has more than one animation? You can check how many animations a creature has by checking "xLoversCreature.ini"; it's in ...Part2/ini or Data/ini.

I noticed there is only one entry for Hitode and Mushroom with one animation each yet there are four creatures (Hitode male, Hitode female, Mushroom male, Mushroom female) with one animation each.

I have a question ^^'
How can we do for make penis meshes with summon for vanilla creatures?
They rape but they have no sex.
So... :s
Exept all summoned creatures :)

EDIT: Oups guys sry i'll try the link just before my post ^^"...Sorry :)

Edit²: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14546-creature-sexual-organs-vanillafcom-compatible-replacer/page-2 resolve problem and if like me horse textures bug use this: 7z.png  vanilla and cretures horse replacer.7z  

:) See you!