bloodle8 you have done nothing wrong, it can not work. Missing kf files in the download.

The Hitode and Mushroom have no Def files in the ani2 Folder ( Hidode: 301_DefMotionx0.kf , x1.kf , x2.kf and x3.kf And Mushroom the 302-Def......)

And in the Characters ani2 Folder are no Off kf files (301_OffMotionx0.kf, .......and 302_Off ......)

With the right kf files it looks like this in game

post-3205-0-03228100-1387697903_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-56726300-1387697918_thumb.jpg

I found the files in my old Backup (made before I installed LAPF and Creatures2)

Lovers Mushroom and Hitode.7z the missing files in right Folder structure, just copy the meshes Folder in your data Folder.

Congratulations bloodle8 you're the first person who has noticed the missing Animations (since February)

I never used the summon creatures spell and in BravilUnderground addon are only male Mushrooms and Hidode.

Creatures like hitode where only available from version like lovers creatures extender and not lovers creatures.

So that is why they where missing some animations. Because they where never part of lovers creatures itself.

Lovers creatures only had reference from hitode but you still needed extender to make it all complete, due to some functions added by the extender to make the hitode using those new animations.

Hi,  gregathit, I have a ideal in my mind for long.

I have some Chaos pose and eveil pose (monster raping female) download from bbs, many poses seen to be very attractive and sexy, and some of them are dynamic, I thought whether I can put these into creature animations, but I do not do it before just have this thinking, and I don't know how to built the ini file for creature animation. Do you have any suggestion?  

I have some Chaos pose and eveil pose (monster raping female) download from bbs, many poses seen to be very attractive and sexy, and some of them are dynamic, I thought whether I can put these into creature animations, but I do not do it before just have this thinking, and I don't know how to built the ini file for creature animation. Do you have any suggestion?  

You can just copy the ini file from another animation and change the number\group.  Creating an ini file is the easy part.

Creating the animation for the creature and for the NPC is the hard part.  ;)

You can just copy the ini file from another animation and change the number\group.  Creating an ini file is the easy part.

Creating the animation for the creature and for the NPC is the hard part.  ;)

It looks like there is some alignment coordinate offset setting in ini file, such as:

set xLoversPkrQuest.xaddz to -1.00
;------------------------------------------------------------------------------

set xLoversPkrQuest.xzscale to 2

I don't know the format and rule ....

Set all of them to zero and see what it looks like.  If things are off then using the number keys at the top of your keyboard to adjust the actors into position.  When you get them where you want them then hit the console key (the ~) and note down the addz "x", "y" and "z" numbers and plug them into the ini file.  

For the scale numbers just use 1 for everything.

Thanks for your reply, now It seens that I must learn more knowledge to do that, by the way, can the lover creature support more then one raper(just like some Chaos dynamic Poses three goblin raping the girl)? I found it's a difficult to realize it, because these three goblin's animation are all in one *.nif....   

Set all of them to zero and see what it looks like.  If things are off then using the number keys at the top of your keyboard to adjust the actors into position.  When you get them where you want them then hit the console key (the ~) and note down the addz "x", "y" and "z" numbers and plug them into the ini file.  

For the scale numbers just use 1 for everything.

No.  There is no support for 3 or more actors with Lovers.  

Lovers was built to handle two actors.  Changing that is beyond the skills and interest of anyone that is currently modding right now.

The goblin type animations involving 3some's or 4some's are pose type mods.  You "can" hack lovers to have more than two actors but the additional actors will be summoned from thin air and will disappear when the sex act is over.  

No.  There is no support for 3 or more actors with Lovers.  

Lovers was built to handle two actors.  Changing that is beyond the skills and interest of anyone that is currently modding right now.

The goblin type animations involving 3some's or 4some's are pose type mods.  You "can" hack lovers to have more than two actors but the additional actors will be summoned from thin air and will disappear when the sex act is over.  

ok, thanks, one question left, when I play the animation I found these two people are facing opponent, and can not use 1 - 9 key to let them face to face...

could you tell me how to let them face to face in .ini file... Thanks mate~  :shy:

;=============================================================================

;modifed by Acedouble Rotation when the angle seem completely wrong set this to 1 to rotate the entire

;animation 180 degrees 0 means it stays the same

set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1

This what you want to try to play with to see if you can make things work.  Start with "1" and if that doesn't work then change it to "0".

If that doesn't work then you need to redo your animation to make sure both actors are facing the same plane. 

;=============================================================================
;modifed by Acedouble Rotation when the angle seem completely wrong set this to 1 to rotate the entire
;animation 180 degrees 0 means it stays the same
set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1

This what you want to try to play with to see if you can make things work.  Start with "1" and if that doesn't work then change it to "0".
If that doesn't work then you need to redo your animation to make sure both actors are facing the same plane. 

Thanks again, mate, I'll try when I get back   :)

• 2 weeks later...
hello

I have a question 

in the pack there are:

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.bsa

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority

in the pack LAPF they are the same but they are more recent except bsa

I have to replace them with those of the pack lovers creatures 2.0?

thank you

p.s.

sorry for my bad english :)

hello

I have a question 

in the pack there are:
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.bsa
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority

in the pack LAPF they are the same but they are more recent except bsa

I have to replace them with those of the pack lovers creatures 2.0?

thank you

p.s.
sorry for my bad english :)

Go back to the OP of the LAPF and read the MASSIVE print at the bottom and do what it tells you:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

** (if you have already installed LC 2.0).**

I had not already installed version 2 I have the old version and I found strange that the files LC 2.0 were older than LAPF  :-)

and again sorry English is not my native language and I do not quite understand :-)

thank you for your help

• 2 weeks later...

Have you followed the instructions?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/  Install Instructions: Spoiler

You don't need other(outdated) Versions. And you must not download the fixes they are all included.

If you have all requirements (OBSE; Pluggy,....) install the unuversal Skeleton, then LAPF, and AFTER LAPF install LoversCreatures (have you downloaded part1 AND 2 ? )

Then it should work, you only need some sex Mods like LoversRaperS, Joburg or LoversBitch to see creature sex in game. Without such Mods you only have the LoversCreatures summon spell.

Okay so I downloaded the Lapf and this mod but the animals just stood there staring at me when initaiting sex. my clothes would dissapear I would stand in front of them and the sound would play but no animation. I downloaded the two old outdated versions this mod specifically asked for but same thing. I even tried tracking down the pk extender but it requires a specific version of adult play plus that doesnt seem to exist and will ctd without it. How the heck do I get the animations to work?  What exactly is needed for this mod to function?

Post your entire load order.  All you had to do is install part 1 and part 2 of LC 2.0 AFTER installing the LAPF and you would have been good to go.

For creatures to rape folks you need a stalker plugin (joburg or stalkerM) for non-combat rapes and a combat rape plugin (raperS or WappyOne's raperS version) to control things will in combat.

Other than the shivering isles, nothing else is needed.

Depends on progress over in the Creatures Overhaul thread, mostly. General plans:

If there will be animations for it, then support for certain creatures on the receiving/defensive end of sex.

The ability for users to choose if certain animations are used only for rape or consensual sex. (Done)

Hook function for animidlepriority plugins to allow creature mods with different skeletons to use compatible animations, like for Mankar's overhaul.

WappyOne is handling scripting, so I defer to him (and his post above).

For my end I am slowly working on overhauling the animations that currently exist and adding a few more animations per creature to the mix.  Some will be rape themed and some more consensual.  The other thing I am doing is redoing or tweaking the meshes as I go.  Fejeena or KingKong may rework things a bit or redo textures as a portion of this.  Work has been especially hectic lately but I am hoping to spend a good amount of time this coming weekend putting out several creature updates in the overhaul thread for folks to test drive.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I have one issue I can't seem to fix, the Goblins dick (and I assume other creatures as well) doesn't equip during sex. I'm using Mod Organizer to handle my mods. LC2 has none of it's files overwritten, LC2 overwrites files from LAPF, Lovers bitch gone wild 1.51, and Crowningisle. I have all the recommended plugins as well as Blockhead and weOCPS. The animations work fine it's just the creature mesh doesn't change. I know how to replace the vanilla meshes with the provided ones if need be but I would rather just have them appear during sex if possible. Sorry if I'm missing something obvious and I have the feeling that I am.

Vanilla creatures have no dicks and no dicks are equipped during sex.

LoversCreatures only use creatures meshes with dicks for the LoversCreatures summon spell creatures. And those creatures be summoned with dicks and have dicks till they disappear, no equip, unequip dicks.

And the overwriten files are ok all the same in Lovers bitch gone wild 1.51 and Crowningisle. And LoversCreatures must overwrite two esp from LAPF to function.(that's why you must install LC2 after LAPF)