10 hours ago, LadyJade90 said:

is there a way to change animations or do i need a mod for new animations? and if so which ones are best? so far ive only seen bitches gone wild in terms of creature  plugins for lapf and im not sure that one affects a wider variety of creatures

There are no animations to change to outside of this mod and the few here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21315-creatures-overhaul-workshop-on-indefinite-hold/

If there are multiple animations for a creature, then you can switch between them with the change animation key.  If a creature only has one animation, then it is not possible to switch.

21 hours ago, LadyJade90 said:

is there a way to change animations

Use the default mechanics of LAPF, where Z key is used to cycle forward (Shift + Z = backward) through the animations list (in this group of animations, in case of LAPF, for example "From behind"), if there is any (more then 1 animation is group).

Jump key (Spacebar in my case) is used to cycle forward (Shift + Jump key = backward) through the animation stages, this options (manual progression through the stages) needs to be set in LAPF setting first, through the LAPF configuration spell.

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, johansmj said:

i forgot esp that summon creatures.

i tried install love creatures 2 but no spell to summon creatures

can you help me to remember that or download link if any?

There is no "esp" that summons creatures.  It is a spell.  All files needed are contained in this mod for creature sex.  This mod requires the LAPF.

If you have no spell, then you either didn't enable the esm/esp's that come with this mod or you don't have obse working properly.

The problems are on your end, and we can't help you as you have not provided any information to help you with.  See here for troubleshooting:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

I have enable all plugins and play always using OBSE but still no spell that summon creatures like tentacle monster, mushroom and others.

if load order affect, please look down below

is there something wrong?

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
phinix_master_summon.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
BreakArmor.esp
DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
Daedric Lord Armor.esp
Daedric Lord-Classic Bound Armor.esp
DMRA Stock Robe Skimpy Replacer.esp
YJsRapidLevelup_5x.esp
YJsRapidLevelup_10x.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
ShowRaceMenu.esp
Cosmetic Compilation - No JPeepers or NPC Changes.esp
Cosmetic Compilation - No JPeepers.esp
Cosmetic Compilation - No NPC Changes.esp
Cosmetic Compilation.esp
DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp
HUD Status Bars.esp
Emporium.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
MyRats.esp

Yes, your load order is a complete mess.  Nothing is going to work with that.  You need to run BOSS first and then hand sort your lovers mods (which should be at the bottom of your load order) like this (click on the spoiler at the bottom of the 1st post):  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Also, you need to pay a bit closer attention when you install things.  You were supposed to pick one of these three:

Cosmetic Compilation - No JPeepers or NPC Changes.esp
Cosmetic Compilation - No JPeepers.esp
Cosmetic Compilation - No NPC Changes.esp

Pick only one of these:

_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp
_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

Pick only one of these:

YJsRapidLevelup_5x.esp
YJsRapidLevelup_10x.esp

• 2 months later...

YIKES!!!!!  Sorry, dude. 

They are not as the vanilla summoned monsters that vanish when the caster dies or vanish after some time.  

When a creature is summoned, it is 'spawned' onto the map as if it was a random leveled creature.

The creatures have no special scripts attached to them which makes them vanish.  They are not part of any faction except the vanilla ones belong. They have no special items carried except any would-be ingredients they possess.

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't see any issues with this working with any Oblivion Organizer except the default one that comes with Oblivion itself  (as LAPF needs OBSE anyway :P ).  It's just a matter of proper installation and mod order.  Notice the yellow 'link' in my signature. There's a whole Installation/Mod Order thread there.

• 4 months later...

As usual, I have a question so basic nobody has thought to answer it : 

How do I initiate sex with summoned critters? 

Because this sheep I just summoned looks awfully cute and I would really like to fuck it. 

Do I have to seduce it? Or just wait for it to "rape" me? (You can't rape the willing, folks. ) 

There's an "instill lust" ability but it doesn't seem to do the trick. 

Can someone please take pity on the horny but ignorant and fill me in? 

Because there's all that glorious peen out there... 

The basic design of LoversCreatures assumes that the creature may rape you (being dominant) by it casting a spell upon its victim (IE YOU).  This works well with aggressive creatures such as wolves, dogs, xivilai, minotaur, and so on.  However, non-aggressive creatures such as deer or sheep will not. Yes, there is an actual 'submissive' spell within, but not functional. And if you attempt to appear their enemy, they will more likely flee than attack with a suitable spell.

If you wish to be the dominant, then 2.0 is not for you.  LC2.0 assumes all creatures are male, even if the vanilla text of Oblivion establishes any as female. LoversCreatures 2.5+ allows dominance and creature genders however. Tough it is still limited right now as there are no dominant 'sheep', 'dog', or 'Ogress' animations designed.

Yes cute creatures does not have the required high aggressiveness to use the rape spell all the summon creatures have.

Summon a wolf or boar they will rape you.

And other Mods use LoversCreatures.

With Lovers Rapers creatures can rape you during a fight. High chance if you have low health or they attack from behind.

Or Lovers Joburg. Creatures get horny an stalk and rape you (and NPCs )

And of course all mods that use creatures sex.

LoversBich dogs (the companion dogs and also wild wolfs, dogs, werewolves)

LoversSlavetrader with BravilUnderground. You can train your slaves with creatures.

CowningIsle, LoversGGBlackmail, HorseRider, ImmoralSisters, ... need LoversCreatures for Creatures sex.

If you have LoversBitch installed, you're setting yourself up to BE the dog's bitch once you get on all fours.  And then there's LoversCalm where you gesture in front of a creature (attacking or otherwise) to show your submission.  Technically, it is up to the mod used in tandem with LC whether sex is being handled as consensual or rape.

• 7 months later...

Anyone know if there's a patch for this to work with Mart's Monster Mod? Animations even with vanilla critters don't line up with MMM installed, so severely that my character would have to sink halfway into the ground to make some of them work lol. 

I tried searching this thread for an answer,  but no matter how simple I make my search, I get no results. :(

The problem you're going to have is that of the KF (or Kinetic Force) animation files.  They're designed for the pairing of vanilla creatures and 1.0 Scaled (or Imperial) NPCs.  That, and the location/placement of the entertaining appendages the creatures do sport.  So if the creature, or creatures, are so different in design and shape/placement, you will have some issues.

Its like...  seeing how mis-matched a Male Dremora (1.1scale) and a female Breton (0.95) is when getting busy, but even more as they're not all the suggested scale.

2 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

The problem you're going to have is that of the KF (or Kinetic Force) animation files.  They're designed for the pairing of vanilla creatures and 1.0 Scaled (or Imperial) NPCs.  That, and the location/placement of the entertaining appendages the creatures do sport.  So if the creature, or creatures, are so different in design and shape/placement, you will have some issues.

Its like...  seeing how mis-matched a Male Dremora (1.1scale) and a female Breton (0.95) is when getting busy, but even more as they're not all the suggested scale.

The weird thing is, I'm seeing it with creatures I THINK are vanilla... Or does MMM replace the vanilla rats and goblins in the tutorial portion of the game too? They look vanilla, but they don't line up like vanilla. :(

Edited by ShenGo
  • 4 months later...

Is there any peculiarity with the Tentacle Monster that might be missed? The Gigabite Femboy character has an infinite distortion glitch during scenes with the tentacle monster that I wasn't able to replicate with any other creature or during scenes with human NPC's

UrfixXd.png

Daedroth Ogre and Minotaur and human guards for instance caused no distortion

Edited by LonaModder
image fix

No stretching with human-human sex?

I just checked the Tentacle Monster body, tentacles and armor. I copied all parts in the skeleton to see if there are missing bones, but no error.  So everything is fine.

Your archive invalidate or SkyBSA seems to work, ( if you don't have stretching with human-human sex )

Check the folder meshes\creatures\zzzLoversTentacle  if you have this skeleton

Skeleton.nif  103KB

this   Skeleton.nif

No stretching with human-human sex, and I can confirm that Skeleton.nif was indeed in the folder already, but I overwrote it with your version and unfortunately it still has the infinite distortion with the tentacle monster.

I loaded the Xivilai for comparison and he functions just fine (excepting that he's so huge he goes through the femboy model resulting in a rather comical thighjob)

I also had her hook up with an ogre, and he functions normal with no distortion either

72mRkPx.png

Modlist and Loadorder is below:

GameMode=Oblivion

Oblivion.esm=1
Lovers with PK.esm=1
LoversCreature.esm=1
CM Partners.esm=1
CM Partners.esp=1
CM Partners NPC.esp=1
CM Partners NPC NE.esp=1
CM Partners More NPCs.esp=1
CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp=1
CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp=1
CM Partners Special NPCs.esp=1
CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp=1
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp=1
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp=1
DLCFrostcrag.esp=1
DLCHorseArmor.esp=1
Knights.esp=1
DLCOrrery.esp=1
DLCSpellTomes.esp=1
DLCShiveringIsles.esp=1
DLCThievesDen.esp=1
DLCVileLair.esp=1
ToggleCrosshair.esp=1
Barber Mod.esp=1
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp=1
LoversBed.esp=1
LoversLight.esp=1
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp=1
LoversRapeSlave.esp=1
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp=1
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp=1
LoversBackup2.esp=1
LoversPayBandit.esp=1
LoversMB2.esp=1
Lovers with PK.esp=1
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp=1
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp=1
LoversCreature.esp=1
LoversVoiceSSPplusDialogue Patch.esp=1
SetBody.esp=1
FemBoyMod.esp=1
GB-FemBoy-Armor2.0.esp=1
Quick Clothes and Spells.esp=1
MOVE-IN ON HER or HIM MOD.esp=1
SG014_SparkleSweetSummer.esp=1
eyja.esp=1
FOV Modifier.esp=1
Neck Seam Concealers Expanded.esp=1
Neck Seam Concealers Expanded DD.esp=1
Neck Seam Concealers Expanded LL.esp=1

Edited by LonaModder
Updated info

!!! Sort your Mods !!!

even the DLCs are in wrong order. And Lovers Mods are a mess.  You can not have Lovers mods below LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp. Best the two are at the end of your load order.

. . .

. . .

All other Lovers esp

SetBody.esp

. . .

Race Mods

. . .

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

No esp below

After correcting you load order start a new game ! Bugs can be in your save.  If everything works you can try an old save .... but have the change the whole load order, I would not use old saves.

Load order, how to sort Oblivion ( NEVER LOOT )

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/#comment-915257

CM  companion system : the scripts can cause trouble.  Better use MCS

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/?do=findComment&comment=3517096

See my last post, there is a "all in one" file. I don't use addon HumanTouchNPC.

If you want to use CM companions you can delete all CM stuff in the esp and the CM esm master file. Then you can "recruit" the NPC with MCS.

------------------

I see you don't use my FemBoy version.