Boukenshas Binder - Stories of Captivity

Boukensha's Binder - Stories of Captivity

I have been writing events for the mod Captivity Events by BadListener              

After many years the events have totaled up to about 1500, (that's all events not event starters)

My events now overwrite some waiting menus from CE.  They are still perfectly compatible with any other events (aside from overlapping event names let me know if you get them).  It just might be possible that if other event packs also overwrite the same you'll get lots of options merged together, perfectly functional.

So you don't have to worry about other event writers overlapping mine. 

This mod does nothing without BL's  Captivity Events!

New: ko-fi

Spoiler

So, i've made a ko-fi page, it's a nice place to add things like polls to vote on the new character-narratives i'm planning.

https://ko-fi.com/boukensha

Go check it out, follow the page for updates, i share some stuff about my mods and mods in the making there too.

No need to give any money, if you follow the page you should get to see any important stuff.  (not that there's THAT much)

Though of course i would really appreciate it!!

modding is a lot of work.

What to expect?

I intend to make this mod as varied as possible, including all kinds of kinks, some you may be into, others not.  The mod uses MCM you can go to the Mod Options and turn off certain tags.  This should make it so these events don't show up.  My events tend to show up casually and branch out (usually) in dozens of directions, allowing you to enjoy the same event many times over.  If events trigger too often you can use the MCM sliders in CE to change the wait between event triggers or turn specific events off.

However some events have specific requirements.  As an example i have some events that only happen when your female character is over the age of 50.  So if an event you know of doesn't trigger you might not be in the right situation.  The big trigger is having prisoners in your party and being captured yourself (as the title Captivity Events suggests) but other things such as raiding a village or waiting in town etc... all influence when an event can trigger.

Plenty of events result in consequences that may be detrimental or beneficial for you, none however are game breaking but it may be a good idea to lengthen the time from the standard wait, especially early in the game for random and captor events.

As of right now my events include:  Sex, Violence, Bestiality, Snuff, Necrophilia , Rape, Domination, Prostitution, Slavery, Scat, Urination, Humiliation, Gore, Guro, Castration.   --  I may have forgotten one or two but i think i have the important ones down.  (there is no tag for Necrophilia yet, i warn you in the event, several others don't either, often your choices clearly anticipate the result but not always).  Plenty of tags still don't exist so if you really, desperately don't want to see some of these kinks i would advise you not to download my mod, it can get a bit intense sometimes.

It goes without saying that i don't condone (at least several of) these things as acts in real life.  But let's try to live free in our own imagination.

My mod also adds plenty more "generic" sex events.  The whole point of my mod is to round out Captivity Events, not just focus on one thing but eventually have at least a few events for every situation (which i do now, we're pretty feature-complete as of Version 1.2.9.2).  Most of the events i add are Mega-Events, as previously mentioned they branch out a lot and have many random elements.  Every time i try making a small-scale event it just ends up growing and growing.  Often long after being finished and uploaded i still add things to it.  Hopefully all this will keep the game interesting for a long time.

To install: F#cking read me!!  Notice me sempaaaaiii...

It's still very simple, export the main file at: "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules" It now sits there alongside other mods.  Not in the CE file

You have to download the image pack on Megashare: 6XZVXaKY, as LL has a 250MB limit per file and the file is nearly 1.5Gb big.  Then dump the base components of the file into an image folder. "Images"  (you may have to make this folder yourself XD haha forgot about that.) 

The old image files are still available, as well as old versions of the mod just-in-case.

FolderStructure.png.090a84c10160a83858d15f5269e38434.png

Only one image folder with all the various sub-folders inside.  i'm talking: Animal, Area, Forced, Group, Tavern, BB_Dominatrix, etc...

With the megashare file this should all be organized already, hope it works XD  Let me know if you can't download them or if you hate megashare, there are other options but it's all very cumbersome with big files.

Make sure to tick the box in the launcher, it should load after CE.  That's it you're done, Enjoy!

If anything doesn't work or if you have a cool idea for an event?  Tell me in the support section.  Maybe it will find it's way into the next update.

Here's a list of my mods (they're all for bannerlord!)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/226439-boukenshas-collection-of-mods-for-bannerlord/

Special thanks

BadListener for one of the only sexy mods currently available in bannerlord and his images.

HellFont for (some) the great images i'm using here.

BCcaptor for giving me the low-down on making ur own skills

Thank you to everyone on my ko-fi page!  I'll drink one to you!

I hope you'll have a great time!

Let me know if you like the mod/update, motivation! yaay!

The install instructions on this mod reference version 1.4.0.62 of the base mod which currently is not available.

Under 1.4.0.61, I renamed All_images to BoukenshasBinder_Images (so I could tell where it came from easily, in the future), and copied it to zCaptivityEvents/Sprites/SpriteSheets/ (which is where directories of images from other mods currently are deployed).

(The contents of the other folder went to where the install instruction said). 

(I have not tested this addon out yet, I am just leaving this note here before i forget.)

1 hour ago, sen4mi said:

The install instructions on this mod reference version 1.4.0.62 of the base mod which currently is not available.

Under 1.4.0.61, I renamed All_images to BoukenshasBinder_Images (so I could tell where it came from easily, in the future), and copied it to zCaptivityEvents/Sprites/SpriteSheets/ (which is where directories of images from other mods currently are deployed).

(The other folder went to where the install instruction said). 

(I have not tested this addon out yet, I am just leaving this note here before i forget.)

Technically i'm ahead of BLs version but any 1.4.0.6 should work.   1.4.1.6 is the beta which should also work.  (and i typo'd my own version it should be 1.4.0.62 not 1.4.1.62 but it literally makes no difference since it works on both the beta and stable version.  The reason it's named 1.4.0.62 is because it's based off of a version where BL fixed an issue with changing gold, which i then bug tested.  Since it works i figured might as well release the mod in such a way that when BL updates, i won't have to adjust for the bugfix.  It's mostly a thing on my end but to clarify how the numbering works

1.4.0.62.X

1.4 is the bannerlord version

.0 (or .1) is stable or beta version

.62 is BL's version of his mod, usually only the first number really matters as anything past that is minor adjustments

.X my version updates, which right now i guess should be 0,

as soon as i upload an update i'll make sure to include the version number in the file name. (and it's not a bad idea for me to change the image file name either)

Oh... 1.4.0.62 was the version for your file?

I did not realize that, thanks.

Anyways, most mods provide the entire file structure that goes under Modules in bannerlord, so it just takes me a little to get used to the approach you used here.

Edit: now that we have version 1.4.062 of the base mod, I should say how I deployed there.  Basically, for 1.4.0.62 of the base mod, you create a directory under zCaptivityEvents/ModuleLoader for the addon, and in that directory you create an Events directory (which gets all the xml files for the addon) and an Images directory (which gets all the png files for the addon).

But this mod also had a bunch of copies of images which are now in the base mod, and I deleted those (because I did not want to deal with the error messages in the log file).  So, basically, I have this in my zCaptivityEvents/ModuleLoader:

BoukenshasBinder
        Events
                BoukieCasualSex.xml
                BoukieFemaleAssault.xml
                BoukieFemaleCart.xml
                BoukieFemaleDogs.xml
                BoukieMaleCaptive.xml
                BoukieMaleCaptor.xml
                BoukieMaleCaptorPregnants.xml
        Images
                camp_background_day_01.png
                camp_background_fire_01.png
                F_Prisoner_Auction_01.png
                F_Prisoner_barrel_01.png
                F_Prisoner_bound_01.png
                F_Prisoner_bound_02.png
                F_Prisoner_bound_03.png
                F_Prisoner_bound_04.png
                F_Prisoner_bound_05.png
                F_Prisoner_bound_06.png
                F_Prisoner_Felatio_01.png
                F_Prisoner_ground_01.png
                F_Prisoner_ground_02.png
                F_Prisoner_group_01.png
                F_Prisoner_group_02.png
                F_Prisoner_group_03.png
                F_Prisoner_group_04.png
                F_Prisoner_idle_01.png
                F_Prisoner_idle_02.png
                F_Prisoner_pregnant_01.png
                F_Prisoner_sex_01.png
                F_Prostitute_Felatio_01.png
                F_Prostitute_group_01.png
                F_Prostitute_idle_01.png
                F_Prostitute_idle_02.png
                F_Prostitute_pregnant_01.png
                F_Prostitute_sex_01.pn

I currently play on 1.4.0 game version because, god, I just need to complete the game at least 1 time before updating) But my passion for mods is bad thing here. So, could someone please explain how do I make custom events plugins compatible with old version (1.4.0.62 version from the nexus old files section I guess) of the mod? Maybe someone got older versions of this one, for example? Thanks in advance.

Also I see a bunch of the red text in the game log when loading save where CE persist. Is this okay for 1.4.0.62?

On 6/3/2020 at 9:01 PM, sen4mi said:

Oh... 1.4.0.62 was the version for your file?

I did not realize that, thanks.

Anyways, most mods provide the entire file structure that goes under Modules in bannerlord, so it just takes me a little to get used to the approach you used here.

Edit: now that we have version 1.4.062 of the base mod, I should say how I deployed there.  Basically, for 1.4.0.62 of the base mod, you create a directory under zCaptivityEvents/ModuleLoader for the addon, and in that directory you create an Events directory (which gets all the xml files for the addon) and an Images directory (which gets all the png files for the addon).

But this mod also had a bunch of copies of images which are now in the base mod, and I deleted those (because I did not want to deal with the error messages in the log file).  So, basically, I have this in my zCaptivityEvents/ModuleLoader:

BoukenshasBinder
        Events
                BoukieCasualSex.xml
                BoukieFemaleAssault.xml
                BoukieFemaleCart.xml
                BoukieFemaleDogs.xml
                BoukieMaleCaptive.xml
                BoukieMaleCaptor.xml
                BoukieMaleCaptorPregnants.xml
        Images
                camp_background_day_01.png
                camp_background_fire_01.png
                F_Prisoner_Auction_01.png
                F_Prisoner_barrel_01.png
                F_Prisoner_bound_01.png
                F_Prisoner_bound_02.png
                F_Prisoner_bound_03.png
                F_Prisoner_bound_04.png
                F_Prisoner_bound_05.png
                F_Prisoner_bound_06.png
                F_Prisoner_Felatio_01.png
                F_Prisoner_ground_01.png
                F_Prisoner_ground_02.png
                F_Prisoner_group_01.png
                F_Prisoner_group_02.png
                F_Prisoner_group_03.png
                F_Prisoner_group_04.png
                F_Prisoner_idle_01.png
                F_Prisoner_idle_02.png
                F_Prisoner_pregnant_01.png
                F_Prisoner_sex_01.png
                F_Prostitute_Felatio_01.png
                F_Prostitute_group_01.png
                F_Prostitute_idle_01.png
                F_Prostitute_idle_02.png
                F_Prostitute_pregnant_01.png
                F_Prostitute_sex_01.pn

Get the new 1.4.1.63.1 version.  i swapped the images, added a few of my own and deleted the ones that overlap.  More importantly the folder structure changed.  You shouldn't be getting any duplicates anymore and installation got easier.  Just make sure to also use the 63 version of CE.

9 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

A gore/guro/castration tag might be nice for events where someone is, e.g., tearing chunks of meat out of the inside of women with a gauntleted hand.

I would agree but we'll have to wait for BadListener to add them. 

7 hours ago, EsEsDie said:

I currently play on 1.4.0 game version because, god, I just need to complete the game at least 1 time before updating) But my passion for mods is bad thing here. So, could someone please explain how do I make custom events plugins compatible with old version (1.4.0.62 version from the nexus old files section I guess) of the mod? Maybe someone got older versions of this one, for example? Thanks in advance.

Also I see a bunch of the red text in the game log when loading save where CE persist. Is this okay for 1.4.0.62?

if you have the old version of my add-on it was made for 0.62 but it's not available anymore since BL moved away completely from 0.62.  His version of it is gone too.  If you already had them downloaded it should work out with the older version of the game.  Otherwise you should just update.  Btw i've been using the same game since the game's prerelease. ofc i don't know the mods you're using they might corrupt the save file across updates but so far i've managed to just keep the one game going.  Not every update breaks your saves, this one didn't for me. 

As far as my add-on goes you could just try to drag the events where CE's events are and the images in the main directory for CE's images, that is the old way to install and should work.  But i can't say the events are made for it and not everything might work as intended.

52 minutes ago, B0ukensha said:

if you have the old version of my add-on it was made for 0.62 but it's not available anymore since BL moved away completely from 0.62.  His version of it is gone too.  If you already had them downloaded it should work out with the older version of the game.  Otherwise you should just update.  Btw i've been using the same game since the game's prerelease. ofc i don't know the mods you're using they might corrupt the save file across updates but so far i've managed to just keep the one game going.  Not every update breaks your saves, this one didn't for me. 

As far as my add-on goes you could just try to drag the events where CE's events are and the images in the main directory for CE's images, that is the old way to install and should work.  But i can't say the events are made for it and not everything might work as intended.

Thanks for clearing this) Yep I have a couple of mods that won't work in latest updates. I think I solved this out) With 1.4.0.62 CE version file structure is new (CE sees all new events and images at game launch, at least it says it), so new version of addons would probably work. I've got only one trouble. When I load the game after launch everything is ok, but if I go back to main menu and load save or load save from game then the red text about CE events appears (in the game log) and many times it repeats that  "item already added".

15 minutes ago, EsEsDie said:

Thanks for clearing this) Yep I have a couple of mods that won't work in latest updates. I think I solved this out) With 1.4.0.62 CE version file structure is new (CE sees all new events and images at game launch, at least it says it), so new version of addons would probably work. I've got only one trouble. When I load the game after launch everything is ok, but if I go back to main menu and load save or load save from game then the red text about CE events appears (in the game log) and many times it repeats that  "item already added".

It's either images that already exist (check if it's named CE_  or ends in .png  In that case there's no real issue, just a nuisance but everything will work normally.

If it says the event name is used then an event might never show up or run incorrectly.  That's an issue with us modders using the same name for events.  In that case it should show up in the Logs. which i wouldn't mind seeing just to know which event i may have to rename. 

50 minutes ago, B0ukensha said:

It's either images that already exist (check if it's named CE_  or ends in .png  In that case there's no real issue, just a nuisance but everything will work normally.

If it says the event name is used then an event might never show up or run incorrectly.  That's an issue with us modders using the same name for events.  In that case it should show up in the Logs. which i wouldn't mind seeing just to know which event i may have to rename. 

It's like on screenshot. Than I guess I'll ignore this? Really good to hear and again, thanks for help)

Spoiler

Screenshot_158.png

1 minute ago, EsEsDie said:

It's like on screenshot. Than I guess I'll ignore this? Really good to hear and again, thanks for help)

Screenshot_158.png

Sorry should have said AND ends in .png.  If you follow the directory in the screenshot you should find some log txt files.  It may be useful BL to see them.  He might be able to tell what's conflicting, but it looks like you have a module for CE installed that also uses that event name or you didn't properly delete the mod before installing the new version, so it might run wrong.  Don't think it'll be a real issue though, just the mod telling you it has two events (probably without differences) so it might load either one.  In any case it's not from my mod.

7 minutes ago, B0ukensha said:

Sorry should have said AND ends in .png.  If you follow the directory in the screenshot you should find some log txt files.  It may be useful BL to see them.  He might be able to tell what's conflicting, but it looks like you have a module for CE installed that also uses that event name or you didn't properly delete the mod before installing the new version, so it might run wrong.  Don't think it'll be a real issue though, just the mod telling you it has two events (probably without differences) so it might load either one.  In any case it's not from my mod.

Oh. But I got only basic 1.4.0.62 CE and your mod (among other CE addons I mean). Could it be that I forgot to delete something in Documents after uninstalling old version? I've attached logs.

2 hours ago, EsEsDie said:

Oh. But I got only basic 1.4.0.62 CE and your mod (among other CE addons I mean). Could it be that I forgot to delete something in Documents after uninstalling old version? I've attached logs.

Hmm it looks like all events ere loaded properly.  So the duplicate is either something i don't know about or an odd install/updating of the original mod.  In any case it should work fine.

5 hours ago, B0ukensha said:

I got this same issue, when I upgraded. But it stopped happening for me, much like it stopped happening for you. It was very odd.

11 minutes ago, s520864 said:

i didnt take time to read posts, but your female captive events are triggering for male captives

There are several minor bugs in CE, for instance where captor and hero gender got mixed up.  Making random events trigger for both genders.  (if this is a captor/captive event do let me know). I can't do a whole lot about this.  I'm assuming this is about the whore events and the casual sex events as there is no prisoner involvement.  But if it's happening for other events you should let me know i might have typod something.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2020 at 4:10 PM, B0ukensha said:

To install:

It's very simple, export the file at: "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader"  inside the folder there should now be one called Boukenshas_binder next to CaptivityDefault and CaptivityRequired.

That's it you're done, Enjoy!

Only CaptivityRequired exists in ModuleLoader as of CaptivityEvents 1.4.1.1002.  Just in case peeps get confused by the disappearance of CaptivityDefault.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/7/2020 at 7:04 AM, Kyzeze said:

just wanted to say you did an amazing job on writing the whore character with the disfigured face, and the other event with the beauty. Would be great if you could update/expand the whore character and make her recruitable.

Thanks, i appreciate it.  Though i just write events and make them work with CE, i don't actually mod much/at all, so someone else would have to actually make a mod like that, then maybe there's a way to integrate it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...