• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I play on 1.6.0.

I love this mod, i have a couple of issues though.

1. Broodmare. Broodmare implies something of a personal sex slave when in function it seems to be a camp whore but with rape. i wish we had a option for both though and there was a more distinct separation between the two.

2. There aren't enough positive bonuses to not being evil, this is a major problem in the captivity events suite but here it's noticeable.

3. another issue is that some events may have been improperly scripted which causes strange interactions and wording, for instance having sex with your wife is told from her perspective with her inserting his dick into her and feeling it inside of her self before you ejaculate on her stomach. another one im sure is from this mod is when i tried to get my soldiers to stop raping a captive and it ended up with the small cadre of soldiers pinning down my 6ft5 male vlanadian warlord and fucking his pussy until it gushed as he looked back defiantly.

On 8/27/2021 at 7:56 PM, gwyllgi said:

Hello, I play on 1.6.0.

1. Broodmare. Broodmare implies something of a personal sex slave when in function it seems to be a camp whore but with rape. i wish we had a option for both though and there was a more distinct separation between the two.

2. There aren't enough positive bonuses to not being evil, this is a major problem in the captivity events suite but here it's noticeable.

3. another issue is that some events may have been improperly scripted which causes strange interactions and wording, for instance having sex with your wife is told from her perspective with her inserting his dick into her and feeling it inside of her self before you ejaculate on her stomach. another one im sure is from this mod is when i tried to get my soldiers to stop raping a captive and it ended up with the small cadre of soldiers pinning down my 6ft5 male vlanadian warlord and fucking his pussy until it gushed as he looked back defiantly.

haha nice.  I don't know why that would happen though.  male and female events should be nicely separated but i'll take a look at them.

Pretty sure 3 isn't my event?  at least not the one with the wife, seeing as how none of my events involve spouses.   At all.

1.  I'm fairly confident that's not my mod.  If you have any other add-ons to CE it might be from them (i doubt it's from CE itself either) 

2.  There certainly aren't, i'd love to add some but that's not really the point of my mod.  I did consider adding things like xp rewards for good results but it seems too easily abuseable.  idk, would have to think on it.

• 1 month later...
On 8/28/2021 at 3:56 AM, gwyllgi said:

Hello, I play on 1.6.0.

I'm having the same issue with TB's extension. I'll get the "Wife Visits" event and it's my biggest male warrior and my heterosexual PC "bring him to bed" where I'm suddenly a woman and he pumps himself into me. I'm cracking up like noooooo what are you doing?! lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am having issues running this mod on 1.6.4 and latest CE patch. The log says "/Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zTBCaptivityEvents\SubModule.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'Module' element is not declared."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Brief update, It's been a busy year, just graduated my bachelor's degree.  I'm seeing to get back into writing events but i've had a crashing HDD and it's making this difficult, Thankfully i've rediscovered that last year i made backups.  So it may be a few weeks yet, then some sporadic updates.  rn i'm running bannerlord on an external hard drive XD so it's not ideal.  I'm amazed it works most of the time, but agonizingly slow.

Thank you to everyone checking out the events, and those who've stuck around for so long.  Hope you're enjoying them (and they still work with the current version??)

A call-out for someone with a well-modded skyrim or other suitable method who wants to make images similar though obviously not the same as the ones i already have.  Some minor Photoshop skills would be excellent (though of course you can use any photo-edit program, there are some decent freeware ones)

If anyone's interested in helping out, let me know.

5 hours ago, B0ukensha said:

A call-out for someone with a well-modded skyrim or other suitable method who wants to make images similar though obviously not the same as the ones i already have.  Some minor Photoshop skills would be excellent (though of course you can use any photo-edit program, there are some decent freeware ones)

If anyone's interested in helping out, let me know.

I have a well modd skyrim, just tell me the images you need and I can send them.

On 7/11/2022 at 4:01 AM, Apex-Fox said:

I have a well modd skyrim, just tell me the images you need and I can send them.

Did you get my message?  Also if it doesn't look like you'll be able to do it, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Lordsparklefart said:

Hello, I'm running 1.7.2 and cannot load into the launcher with the new mod patch. Once I click OK on the error the plugin isn't in the launcher.

image.png.8ca8a76666f66cb6f56c4720c23d1bbf.png

Read the mod page, you need to put this in the Captivity Events Modules Folder, not the Normal Module folder

6 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so i have a question and was wondering if someone can give me an answer i just got the event named LadyDogfucked and i was wondering if it leads into another event and if so how i get it to trigger.

Ehhhhh, that should be on weight 0... i.e. never trigger.  Since it has no follow-up yet, can't get custom skills added yet.  How'd you like the animations though? xD

I hope the other weight 0 events don't randomly start popping up.    AAAAAAAAAAAAAh fuck XD just noticed it's on weight 5...  So it'll happen very rarely.

If you randomly get some Female Khuzait prisoners... Don't think too much about it...

Edited by B0ukensha
8 hours ago, B0ukensha said:

Ehhhhh, that should be on weight 0... i.e. never trigger.  Since it has no follow-up yet, can't get custom skills added yet.  How'd you like the animations though? xD

I hope the other weight 0 events don't randomly start popping up.    AAAAAAAAAAAAAh fuck XD just noticed it's on weight 5...  So it'll happen very rarely.

If you randomly get some Female Khuzait prisoners... Don't think too much about it...

Ok thanks for the information and yeah the animation was good hope you continue the LadyDogfucked event chain at somepoint i am also happy to see you are still working on this since i stopped playing awhile ago and have only recently started again so i am happy to see this mod is still being worked on :) keep up good work.

Edited by WolfPack51942
  • 2 months later...