• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 1:43 PM, Spiders_Venom said:

Does anyone know if this mod actually works with CE 1.5.9.1027 or not

It's working well for me on 1.5.9. Well written stuff, I hope more gets added.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Spiders_Venom said:

hmm, how have you gotten this to work then?

Just installed it the same way as any other mod. Is it not working for you?

On 5/18/2021 at 2:58 PM, NeroClaudiusCaesar said:

Just installed it the same way as any other mod. Is it not working for you?

It works, however if i get captured once i get the event "the captain of the army looks at you" or whatever, and if i press the button the game just crashes

24 minutes ago, Spiders_Venom said:

It works, however if i get captured once i get the event "the captain of the army looks at you" or whatever, and if i press the button the game just crashes

Hmm, I haven't experienced this. Maybe you could just disable that event in the Captivity Events options.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2021 at 10:12 PM, NeroClaudiusCaesar said:

Hmm, I haven't experienced this. Maybe you could just disable that event in the Captivity Events options.

maybe, i'll have to look into it at somepoint, or take the lazy route and wait for the mods to be updated.

probably the latter knowing me

On 6/1/2021 at 8:00 AM, Spiders_Venom said:

maybe, i'll have to look into it at somepoint, or take the lazy route and wait for the mods to be updated.

probably the latter knowing me

There it goes, Every dialogue ends with Something Went wrong, e.1.5.9, CE 1.5.9.1028
Will wait for update then

Edited by ZoanChrome
  • 3 weeks later...

Summer's here again, schools out and it's time to give this a good look-through.  See about everything that's broken and how to fix it.  And not a moment too soon as i can tell.

This will take a while but i'm dedicating to at least making this mod functional.  Afterwards we can see about adding some more events!

On 21/6/2021 at 21:42, B0ukensha said:

Mùa hè lại đến rồi, các trường học vắng bóng và đã đến lúc để xem xét kỹ điều này. Xem về mọi thứ bị hỏng và cách khắc phục. Và không phải là một thời điểm quá sớm khi tôi có thể nói.

Điều này sẽ mất một lúc nhưng tôi đang cố gắng ít nhất làm cho mod này hoạt động. Sau đó, chúng ta có thể thấy về việc thêm một số sự kiện khác!

oh ~ tks for everything  ❤️ 

On 6/21/2021 at 9:42 AM, B0ukensha said:

Summer's here again, schools out and it's time to give this a good look-through.  See about everything that's broken and how to fix it.  And not a moment too soon as i can tell.

This will take a while but i'm dedicating to at least making this mod functional.  Afterwards we can see about adding some more events!

Not a moment too soon, just found your mod and its lookin like its got a few fetishes I really like. Happy to hear you're working on it and look forward to a release.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 4:06 AM, ZoanChrome said:

There it goes, Every dialogue ends with Something Went wrong, e.1.5.9, CE 1.5.9.1028
Will wait for update then

Well, it looks like 99% of everything works perfectly fine for me, all updated, i had to change... Nothing?   well very little, mostly just going around checking if any of the code has changed.  It seems like it should have worked for everyone too. 

As for you, i think it's a Captivity Event issue?  I don't really program things, i just bring up BL's code in XML.  BL included log dumps for troubleshooting.

If you or anyone else is having issues with the mod not functioning check this folder: C or D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLogs

See if there is a text file there: LoadingFailedXML or LogFileFC and if there's something in it.  If so, clear everything and play again, when it crashes or something fails (even without crashing) it should have dumped some text back into those files.  (you have to clear it first to make sure you're not sending old issues)  Then send it to the CE support thread.

As for right now i've taken the liberty to adjust some of the events, things like getting rid of typos or whatever and then add a few more branches to existing events.  I also deleted an event that should not have been included in the first place as it wasn't finished.  I also noticed my images weren't loading properly (that's really the only issue i found)  it was referring to BL's images and i guess it couldn't find them? so to be certain i included those images into the new version of my mod too. 

I'm just doing another pass making sure i didn't break stuff while fixing it.  You can expect an upload, likely tomorrow.

I must be stupid because I cannot figure out how to get this mode to work. I'm following the install instructions, but I think the folder structure changed so things work a bit differently now? 99% it's user error on my part, but can you confirm that the instructions in the original post are up to date?

8 hours ago, Mekor said:

I must be stupid because I cannot figure out how to get this mode to work. I'm following the install instructions, but I think the folder structure changed so things work a bit differently now? 99% it's user error on my part, but can you confirm that the instructions in the original post are up to date?

jup install instructions are still correct.  Though you might not see one of the two files i described there.  (if captivity defaults isn't there no worries). 

Check, when starting Bannerlord if captivity events is loading all events.   If you only use mine and CE it should load around 800 events.  if you use more CE mods just drag my folder out for a moment, check how many it loads on startup, then put it back in and see if it loads about 4-5 hundred extra (i don't know the exact number)

IF you notice the amount of loaded events doesn't go up (much or at all) i'd love it if you send me the file in: "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLogs"  Named LoadingFailedXML  so i can see what's wrong.  It should normally only have one line in it.  So if it doesn't load more events and there are multiple lines in that file i might be able to see where it  went wrong.

So I was having trouble getting the "WhoreForrents" event chain from the "BoukieCityWhores" file to activate and I think I figured out what was wrong. The event chain seems to require the player to be in a town to activate but it cannot activate when you are doing something like waiting for time to pass. This creates a catch 22 of sorts since you need to use the "wait for some time to pass" function to pass time to trigger the random events but waiting counts as being busy, thus the event cannot fire. Not sure if you have some way to pass time while in town for this event to trigger but I don't. The way I found fixes this is to open up the "BoukieCityWhores" file (located in Modules\zBoukenshasBinder\Events) and delete the line "RestrictedListOfFlags>PlayerIsNotBusy</RestrictedListOfFlags>". Doing this allows the event to fire while waiting in town. I noticed that in the CEEventsModal.xsd from the main mod that this flag is recommended for use with the consequence that spawns random prisioners but I assume that either that flag is in the wrong place or unnecessary for this event chain.

After I fixed that I noticed some bugs with that event chain:

1) Scenes involving femdom and beastiality still trigger even if you disable them.

2) Going to the bathhouse does nothing (unfinished event chain?). This also occurs elsewhere but I don't remember where.

3) The scat event in the expensive brothel is labeled as "CityWhoresBrothelExpensiveCurvatiousGore" even though there doesn't seem to be any gore, just scat and waterworks (guessing you changed your mind on what fetish would be shown?).

Despite all the I love the events that you made so far! Just kinda wish you could adopt the baby from the "PregnantBitches" event chain, though not sure if that would be feasible given the limitations of the Captivity Events mod.

15 hours ago, fred4 said:

So I was having trouble getting the "WhoreForrents" event chain from the "BoukieCityWhores" file to activate and I think I figured out what was wrong. The event chain seems to require the player to be in a town to activate but it cannot activate when you are doing something like waiting for time to pass. This creates a catch 22 of sorts since you need to use the "wait for some time to pass" function to pass time to trigger the random events but waiting counts as being busy, thus the event cannot fire. Not sure if you have some way to pass time while in town for this event to trigger but I don't. The way I found fixes this is to open up the "BoukieCityWhores" file (located in Modules\zBoukenshasBinder\Events) and delete the line "RestrictedListOfFlags>PlayerIsNotBusy</RestrictedListOfFlags>". Doing this allows the event to fire while waiting in town. I noticed that in the CEEventsModal.xsd from the main mod that this flag is recommended for use with the consequence that spawns random prisioners but I assume that either that flag is in the wrong place or unnecessary for this event chain.

After I fixed that I noticed some bugs with that event chain:

1) Scenes involving femdom and beastiality still trigger even if you disable them.

2) Going to the bathhouse does nothing (unfinished event chain?). This also occurs elsewhere but I don't remember where.

3) The scat event in the expensive brothel is labeled as "CityWhoresBrothelExpensiveCurvatiousGore" even though there doesn't seem to be any gore, just scat and waterworks (guessing you changed your mind on what fetish would be shown?).

Despite all the I love the events that you made so far! Just kinda wish you could adopt the baby from the "PregnantBitches" event chain, though not sure if that would be feasible given the limitations of the Captivity Events mod.

Thanks for the information, it's possible i forgot to delete playerisnotbusy when i copied it from my templates, i might have to check that for some others too atm.  I'll fix it, and go over the eventchain again, sometimes i finish an event with some missing or nonexistent functionality and wait for BL to implement something.  I've also not added many flags.   I've wanted to add the flags to options rather than the whole event since most of them branch out quite widely.  But it seems that's not possible so i guess i'll have to bite the bullet...  Though once i do that, it might be possible that turning off one or two flags will get rid of half of the events.

I'm glad you enjoy the events!  And there's sure more to come.

i've given the event a good look through and it seems like it's not even close to being finished.  So it's a good thing you reminded me.  Some people, very into bestiality might have been somewhat disappointed with some options...

4 hours ago, B0ukensha said:

I've wanted to add the flags to options rather than the whole event since most of them branch out quite widely.  But it seems that's not possible so i guess i'll have to bite the bullet...

Can't you add the flag to the event that the option leads to? Like in the event CityWhoresBrothelExpensiveCurvatiousDog you would add the bestiality flag to the list of restricted flags for that scene so it cannot fire even if you select it via the options, kinda like this:

Spoiler

-<CEEvent>

<Name>CityWhoresBrothelExpensiveCurvatiousDog</Name>

<Text>"Alright then. I know just the thing." She leads you to the room and sits you down, undresses you and when she caresses your cock says "Wait here for a bit." then leaves. She comes back a few minutes later, chained, on all fours. Behind her a male hound walks into the room, she hands her and the dog's leash to you. "I'm your faithful bitch. You can have us do whatever you want." The hound's rocket is hard and throbbing and by his energy has already tried to mount her on the way here. She's clearly suggesting a specific interaction here.</Text>

<BackgroundName>CE_slavery_training_one</BackgroundName>

-<MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>

<RestrictedListOfFlags>Random</RestrictedListOfFlags>

<RestrictedListOfFlags>CanOnlyBeTriggeredByOtherEvent</RestrictedListOfFlags>

<RestrictedListOfFlags>Bestiality</RestrictedListOfFlags>

</MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>

Or does this not work/leads to a ctd? If it just ends the event then doing something like this would at least help prevent people from accidentally being exposed to fetishes they don't like. If it makes it so that the event is not selected from the random pool of events that this event is a part of then all the better since it can just choose something that isn't a fetish that the user is avoiding. If it does cause a ctd or prevent the whole event chain from firing I guess you could just add content warnings to all relevant events, though that would kill the mood a bit. Lastly, if you don't mind very repetitive work, you could create duplicate event chains that can only activate if the user has a specific combo of fetishes enabled (like no bestiality and no femdom, no bestiality and yes femdom, yes bestiality and no femdom, yes bestiality and yes femdom) and just remove events that contain a undesirable fetish from the corresponding event chain copy. That last suggestion is a last resort since it would likely be a massive pain to troubleshoot/fix bugs and keep consistent. 

2 hours ago, fred4 said:

Can't you add the flag to the event that the option leads to? Like in the event CityWhoresBrothelExpensiveCurvatiousDog you would add the bestiality flag to the list of restricted flags for that scene so it cannot fire even if you select it via the options, kinda like this:

Reveal hidden contents

-<CEEvent>

<Name>CityWhoresBrothelExpensiveCurvatiousDog</Name>

<Text>"Alright then. I know just the thing." She leads you to the room and sits you down, undresses you and when she caresses your cock says "Wait here for a bit." then leaves. She comes back a few minutes later, chained, on all fours. Behind her a male hound walks into the room, she hands her and the dog's leash to you. "I'm your faithful bitch. You can have us do whatever you want." The hound's rocket is hard and throbbing and by his energy has already tried to mount her on the way here. She's clearly suggesting a specific interaction here.</Text>

<BackgroundName>CE_slavery_training_one</BackgroundName>

-<MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>

<RestrictedListOfFlags>Random</RestrictedListOfFlags>

<RestrictedListOfFlags>CanOnlyBeTriggeredByOtherEvent</RestrictedListOfFlags>

<RestrictedListOfFlags>Bestiality</RestrictedListOfFlags>

</MultipleRestrictedListOfFlags>

Or does this not work/leads to a ctd? If it just ends the event then doing something like this would at least help prevent people from accidentally being exposed to fetishes they don't like. If it makes it so that the event is not selected from the random pool of events that this event is a part of then all the better since it can just choose something that isn't a fetish that the user is avoiding. If it does cause a ctd or prevent the whole event chain from firing I guess you could just add content warnings to all relevant events, though that would kill the mood a bit. Lastly, if you don't mind very repetitive work, you could create duplicate event chains that can only activate if the user has a specific combo of fetishes enabled (like no bestiality and no femdom, no bestiality and yes femdom, yes bestiality and no femdom, yes bestiality and yes femdom) and just remove events that contain a undesirable fetish from the corresponding event chain copy. That last suggestion is a last resort since it would likely be a massive pain to troubleshoot/fix bugs and keep consistent. 

Yeah it would just end the whole event tree.  So it's possible and i should get to doing it.  There may be some way to have other events trigger with conditionals but i don't quite know how to make that work, however there's little point to it as most if not all fetishes are the result of a specific choice, which would then just end the event.  I can do it for the others that are chosen from one or two other random events but i'd have to comb through everything to check for what i think is maybe a few places where i can do this.  Your last suggestion isn't just a pain in the ass but considering the amount of kinks and all the combinations of it are just nearly impossible to do. 

To give you an exaple, i'm fixing an event chain (the one mentioned in the other post) ad going through the event there are these kinks/tags present: Prostitution, slavery, bestiality, femdom, cuckolding, scat, watersport, humiliation, torture.   I think that's all.  So if i were to make an event/chain for each combination of having a kink turned on or off i'd have... 81 combinations in one eventchain.  I also can't replace specific events with a neutral replacement because then the narrative might not make any sense, it's possible for random events but not all events are only random or only chosen.  Some events are both ? So it'd half work. 

Most of the time the choices are clear, you get context and a choice that at least suggests at something, but yeah.  It's not always guaranteed.  Let your soldiers have their way with the slaves and there's no telling what it results in, but at least in those situations a random event replacer might work.  It's only that just finding them is probably an intense week of searching to make a list, to change the code and write the other events another week or so?  It's just a little much to have replacers.  But i'll set the flags sooner rather than later, likely the next update.

TLDR; I'll do it but combing through everything is an annoying task and it will just end the entire event tree.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

I do have a suggestion, Boukensha.   Any chance that you could get rid of the underwear wearing pictures for more "nude" pictures?  I mean this is an adult mod after all.  Please?

i... really can't be bothered to start making images that are exactly the same but without the clothes.  But if someone wants to make me some images that are just as nice, that have the exact same poses, expressions and features then i'd be happy to replace them.  Would love to have more too.  But i'm not going to do it myself, i've been trying to make new ones for new events but i can't make them look as nice.