Simple Invisible Clothing and Armor

View File

It feels like wearing nothing at all!

This mod is a simple plugin which adds three new "invisible" outfits to the game: Simple Clothes, Simple Light Armor and Simple Heavy Armor. All three act as substitutions for regular clothing and armor but are completely invisible due to not using mesh references.

All three outfits are based on vanilla outfits, with matching prices and armor ratings, but 0 weight penalty:

• Simple Clothing is based on the farmclothes01 outfit
  • Simple Light Armor is based on hide armor
  • Simple Heavy Armor is based on standard steel armor

The light and heavy armors crafted and tempered using leather and steel ingots respectively. Each set includes pieces for chest, hands, feet and head (as a circlet) to enable matching set perks.

Optional plugins:

• one for adding all three outfits to levelled lists with vanilla enchantments, with outfits appearing in loot and on (naked!) enemies
  • one for kryptopyr's Complete Crafting Overhaul Remastered, which adds keywords to all outfits and breakdown recipes for both armor and gauntlet types
  • one for kryptopyr's Weapon, Armor, Clothing and Clutter Fixes which updates levelled lists to work in line with fixes brought in from WACCF

The mod contains no meshes or textures, only ESP-FE plugins. Version 2.0+ no longer uses ARMA records to increase compatibility with mods like Joy of Perspective and NPCs/followers with custom body meshes.

Known issues:

• it's possible to equip multiple pieces of armor to the same slot (e.g. gauntlets) due to not using ARMA priorities; I don't know if there's a fix for this yet, but if I find one I'll update the mod accordingly

Logo created by JSPumpkinKing on discord.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/01/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Schlongs of Skyrim (optional), CCOR (optional), WACCF (optional)
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

3 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

It uses whatever default naked body mesh you have, but puts it in armor slot 32 (primary chest) so it works like normal clothing or armor. It also uses the "SOS_Revealing" keyword to make it SOS compatible for both males and females.

awesome, i've been looking for something that functions like this for a while now. 

12 hours ago, Eladano said:

What are they called? So I can pull them up in console

If you don't use AIM, they're called Simple Light (or Heavy) Armor and Simple Light (or Heavy) Bracers (or Gauntlets). But they're craftable for cheap, only a couple leathers and steel ingots, and if you use the levelled lists plugin, you'll find enchanted variations on enemies and in chests.

2 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

If you don't use AIM, they're called Simple Light (or Heavy) Armor and Simple Light (or Heavy) Bracers (or Gauntlets). But they're craftable for cheap, only a couple leathers and steel ingots, and if you use the levelled lists plugin, you'll find enchanted variations on enemies and in chests.

Lol, I should use AIM. TY!

• 1 month later...

So you can get the 3BBB version of Casandra frost witch body, which is under Body in your inventory and you are nude with the correct 3BBB physics.  But you can't enchant it and the lady at Radiant Rainment says "really we don't want to see all that!".

With this, I kept my 3BBB body with belly physics and didn't have to do Bodyslide!

You can enchant this like any other armor!

The lady at radiant rainment no longer thinks I'm a perv!

Thanks SO much for this, it is awesome!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a weird piece of clothing that I want to see if anyone else gets this:

I've been "wearing" "Simple Heavy Armor" that has been enchanted for some time.

I installed "Ghaans Revealing CBBE 3BBB Outfits" from nexus that removes parts of clothing on a lot of items including the 4 types of "Fur Armor".

I had a 5th "fur armor" that was installed  when I installed "Rigmor of Bruma - Reboot"

THAT "fur armor" does EXACTLY what my "Simple Heavy Armor" does: totally nude, can enchant, can make it revealing in "Schlongs of Skyrim"!!

Does anyone else have that nude "fur armor" that has this mod and "Rigmor of Bruma - Reboot" installed???

On 8/13/2020 at 6:00 AM, charley02 said:

I have a weird piece of clothing that I want to see if anyone else gets this:

I've been "wearing" "Simple Heavy Armor" that has been enchanted for some time.

I installed "Ghaans Revealing CBBE 3BBB Outfits" from nexus that removes parts of clothing on a lot of items including the 4 types of "Fur Armor".

I had a 5th "fur armor" that was installed  when I installed "Rigmor of Bruma - Reboot"

THAT "fur armor" does EXACTLY what my "Simple Heavy Armor" does: totally nude, can enchant, can make it revealing in "Schlongs of Skyrim"!!

Does anyone else have that nude "fur armor" that has this mod and "Rigmor of Bruma - Reboot" installed???

This mod shouldn't be overwriting any records (ARMO or ARMA) in any other mod; they're based on hide and steel, but not actually replacers for them. The only thing I can think of is you're using my levelled lists plugin which is somehow conflicting with the fur armor from RBR?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 5:38 PM, AtomicPlayboy said:

This mod shouldn't be overwriting any records (ARMO or ARMA) in any other mod; they're based on hide and steel, but not actually replacers for them. The only thing I can think of is you're using my levelled lists plugin which is somehow conflicting with the fur armor from RBR?

Yeah, I definitely did use the levelled list plugin.  Quite the mystery since I haven't run into any other clothing that does that.

I do have a question, though.  I use "Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4" and under "Player/NPC Settings" if "Equipped Armor" is the RBR Fur Armor, I can check or uncheck "Revealing" to show or hide my schlong or "SOS NPC Female Pubics v 2.0.4", but with "Simple Heavy Armor", it won't let me uncheck it...it does uncheck, but when I leave the screen it is still "Revealing" and when I go back, it is still checked.

Is there any way to get "Simple Heavy Armor" to stay unchecked so it's not revealing when I want like I can do with RBR Fur Armor??

14 hours ago, charley02 said:

Yeah, I definitely did use the levelled list plugin.  Quite the mystery since I haven't run into any other clothing that does that.

I do have a question, though.  I use "Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4" and under "Player/NPC Settings" if "Equipped Armor" is the RBR Fur Armor, I can check or uncheck "Revealing" to show or hide my schlong or "SOS NPC Female Pubics v 2.0.4", but with "Simple Heavy Armor", it won't let me uncheck it...it does uncheck, but when I leave the screen it is still "Revealing" and when I go back, it is still checked.

Is there any way to get "Simple Heavy Armor" to stay unchecked so it's not revealing when I want like I can do with RBR Fur Armor??

Well the idea is that it's meant to "not exist". It uses the "SOS_Revealing" keyword in the ESP, which means it's effectively hard-coded by SOS to always show.

If you're trying to equip something at the waist or pelvis that's supposed to "cover up", it should be on slot 52 which is the default SOS slot. If you can find something to attach to slot 52 it will remove the schlong while keeping the invisible armor equipped. Otherwise you'd have to edit the ARMO records in xEdit and remove the keyword.

3 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Well the idea is that it's meant to "not exist". It uses the "SOS_Revealing" keyword in the ESP, which means it's effectively hard-coded by SOS to always show.

If you're trying to equip something at the waist or pelvis that's supposed to "cover up", it should be on slot 52 which is the default SOS slot. If you can find something to attach to slot 52 it will remove the schlong while keeping the invisible armor equipped. Otherwise you'd have to edit the ARMO records in xEdit and remove the keyword.

Wow, thanks so much for that info!

Is there a chance that an update could be done that would remove the keyword but still have it revealing by default, so it would be correct for the leveled list plugin, but still be able to be unchecked by the user??  

19 hours ago, charley02 said:

Wow, thanks so much for that info!

Is there a chance that an update could be done that would remove the keyword but still have it revealing by default, so it would be correct for the leveled list plugin, but still be able to be unchecked by the user??  

I'm unaware of any way to do that because SOS doesn't set anything to "revealing" by default without a keyword. I can upload a version without the keyword though.

5 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

I'm unaware of any way to do that because SOS doesn't set anything to "revealing" by default without a keyword. I can upload a version without the keyword though.

That would be nice if there was any way to have both, so the leveled list plugin would still be revealing for the NPCs.  Because with a male NPC wearing RBR Fur Armor, he's no longer nude...with my setup he's wearing black underwear...

13 hours ago, charley02 said:

That would be nice if there was any way to have both, so the leveled list plugin would still be revealing for the NPCs.  Because with a male NPC wearing RBR Fur Armor, he's no longer nude...with my setup he's wearing black underwear...

That's a limitation of SOS. I'm unaware of any way to make that arbitrary without scripting, which is beyond the scope of this mod.

10 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

That's a limitation of SOS. I'm unaware of any way to make that arbitrary without scripting, which is beyond the scope of this mod.

Thanks for the patch, it works perfect!

Of course to me its cool to see random nude NPCs knowing they're wearing your items from the leveled list plugin but you HAVE to delete the leveled list patch because NPCs have a big hole where the schlong should be. 

But if I remove the simple armor from the NPC and equip him with the RBR Fur armor, he's wearing the underwear.  

Is there a way to treat your leveled list items like the RBR Fur armor is done?  Could you install RBR temporarily and grab the fur armor from additemmenu and compare the differences?....or tell me what tool to use and where to look and I'll be happy to try to do it.