19 hours ago, charley02 said:

Thanks for the patch, it works perfect!

Of course to me its cool to see random nude NPCs knowing they're wearing your items from the leveled list plugin but you HAVE to delete the leveled list patch because NPCs have a big hole where the schlong should be. 

But if I remove the simple armor from the NPC and equip him with the RBR Fur armor, he's wearing the underwear.  

Is there a way to treat your leveled list items like the RBR Fur armor is done?  Could you install RBR temporarily and grab the fur armor from additemmenu and compare the differences?....or tell me what tool to use and where to look and I'll be happy to try to do it.

These are limitations of SOS. The schlong is on armor slot 52 which is always overridden by anything worn on slot 32 (body/chest). The only way to fix the issue you're having would be to rewrite the scripts that manage SOS, or write an additional script that adds underwear to anyone wearing armor that doesn't have the "SOS_Revealing" tag. For any other issues you'll want to go to the SOS support thread.

4 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

These are limitations of SOS. The schlong is on armor slot 52 which is always overridden by anything worn on slot 32 (body/chest). The only way to fix the issue you're having would be to rewrite the scripts that manage SOS, or write an additional script that adds underwear to anyone wearing armor that doesn't have the "SOS_Revealing" tag. For any other issues you'll want to go to the SOS support thread.

Oh, OK.

Thanks for being SO patient explaining all this to me!!

• 2 weeks later...

Works a charm on my character.  When I gave the armor to my follower their body shape changed to match mine.  Pretty sure I know why (hard coded path to PC body files).  With the leveled list file I do see some instances in the wild, although I think too they all have my body (if the same gender).

Note/Suggestion:

-for crafting, I've seen some mods allow you to convert from heavy to light versions by making the heavy armor version plus one ingredient (like hide) to convert to the light armor version, then to convert back to heavy you use the light armor version plus one ingredient (like iron ingot) to make the change.  I'd like to see more armor mods include this option, so mentioning it today.

9 hours ago, walkingwounded said:

Works a charm on my character.  When I gave the armor to my follower their body shape changed to match mine.  Pretty sure I know why (hard coded path to PC body files).  With the leveled list file I do see some instances in the wild, although I think too they all have my body (if the same gender).

Yeah I don't know of a way around this, the ARMA record has to reference an absolute path to the mesh, so I just made it the default PC body. I tried using a dummy mesh but it just made the body invisible. If I can find another way to do it I'll update it, but for now this works for pretty much everyone.

9 hours ago, walkingwounded said:

Note/Suggestion:

-for crafting, I've seen some mods allow you to convert from heavy to light versions by making the heavy armor version plus one ingredient (like hide) to convert to the light armor version, then to convert back to heavy you use the light armor version plus one ingredient (like iron ingot) to make the change.  I'd like to see more armor mods include this option, so mentioning it today.

I'll think about it. As it is, all five items are simple enough to craft with absolute minimum crafting skill, so I don't feel the need to put anything fancy in there. I may add boots and a helmet at some point though.

• 8 months later...

What's New in Version 2.0

• Added new components: heavy and light headgear, heavy and light boots
  • Overhauled levelled lists
  • Included support for WACCF

DO NOT UPDATE LEVELLED LISTS IF YOU'RE UPGRADING FROM 1.6 TO 2.0!

2.0 contains a complete overhaul of the levelled lists addition which adds a bunch of new enchanted armors and clothes based on enchanted necromancer/warlock robes, enchanted steel and enchanted hide armors. If you're starting a new save, you should be fine, but if any of your characters in your current save are holding/wearing any of the enchanted variants from 1.6, you'll probably have issues. It's best to start a new game with 2.0, unless you weren't using the levelled list addon already.