warhammer sorceress robes se (cbbe - physics - bodyslide) anybody have a copy of this mod

7 hours ago, kinghulk said:

does any one have a copy of this mod warhammer sorceress robes se (cbbe - physics - bodyslide) by PhenomFazMFQ?

the only version i could find didn't have physics?

I contacted the author, there is a chance a new public version will come out, reworked from scratch, no eta yet.

I've made an SMP cloth version of this but I deleted my Nexus account due to people being c**ts (a certain "person" in this thread included). Don't ask me to share it as I'm done with outfit modding unless they are part of my other mods. Too many people stealing or replicating other folks work to make a name for themselves in the "outfit modding" scene.

11 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I've made an SMP cloth version of this but I deleted my Nexus account due to people being c**ts (a certain "person" in this thread included). Don't ask me to share it as I'm done with outfit modding unless they are part of my other mods. Too many people stealing or replicating other folks work to make a name for themselves in the "outfit modding" scene.

That sounds awful ? instead of deleting your account, you should have reported it to Nexus admins instead

18 hours ago, docteure said:

my principle is metal can't jiggle wiggle :)

It's good it's made of leather then. :P

Even though I'm on the same side regarding metal chestplates, I don't think this principle should be applied here. The cups are held by a single leather strap and only on one side so I'd say they would definitely move. :)

3 hours ago, Tiress said:

It's good it's made of leather then. :P

Even though I'm on the same side regarding metal chestplates, I don't think this principle should be applied here. The cups are held by a single leather strap and only on one side so I'd say they would definitely move. :)

oh! I was under impression it looked like metal xD

if it's indeed made of leather sure I will add physics on it

9 minutes ago, docteure said:

oh! I was under impression it looked like metal xD

if it's indeed made of leather sure I will add physics on it

Well.. I guess it's both. :D

18031-1529195917-335756039.jpg.35922aa7114fe58812cf45d049e4f9ba.jpg

It looks like it's made of leather with some metal "outlining" (sorry, don't know how to describe it better) and crafting recipe suggests the same as it requires a lot of leather and a bit of steel and gold.

8 minutes ago, Tiress said:

Well.. I guess it's both. :D

18031-1529195917-335756039.jpg.35922aa7114fe58812cf45d049e4f9ba.jpg

It looks like it's made of leather with some metal "outlining" (sorry, don't know how to describe it better) and crafting recipe suggests the same as it requires a lot of leather and a bit of steel and gold.

ohhh xD yea....hmmm I have a mixed feeling about this

44 minutes ago, docteure said:

ohhh xD yea....hmmm I have a mixed feeling about this

Well, it's up to you. If you don't feel like it, you shouldn't do it just because someone else has a different opinion. :)

But thank you for considering it! :D