Schlongs of Skyrim - SexLab Addon

• 3 months later...
On 12/10/2020 at 4:41 AM, Arcturus7777 said:

the SE version is adding back underwear to males.   The LE worked fine for me.

I had the same issue. I installed the LE version in my VR game (based on SE so SE mods also work for VR) version and that fixed the problem for me so far. But I only tested it for about 5 minutes.

5 hours ago, l1nkler said:
On 12/10/2020 at 4:41 AM, Arcturus7777 said:

the SE version is adding back underwear to males.   The LE worked fine for me.

I had the same issue. I installed the LE version in my VR game (based on SE so SE mods also work for VR) version and that fixed the problem for me so far. But I only tested it for about 5 minutes.

Never mind. After more testing it seemed that as soon as I reload the save the underwear comes back

• 4 weeks later...

No one's mentioned this problem here, but I'll go ahead and post this anyway. I made a quick-and-dirty script fix for SOS trying to schlongify planters (and causing nonstop errors doing so, in some cases), and since I have this addon in my load order, I made a version of the fix for its version of the script, too.

From the SOS thread:

I modified the Schlongify function to include a check to see if SOS is about to jam a dick into a planter; if it is, it'll add that actor to the blacklist instead. This checks ActorRef against the ActorBase for planters (thanks to Meckatinker for making my job easier by including that in their initial post), so in theory, it should work for all instances of planters.

Just extract the fix to your Data folder (or wherever your mod manager keeps SOS's scripts) and overwrite when prompted. I don't really know enough about Papyrus optimization to estimate how much of a performance hit this might add, but once you've encountered a planter for the first time, the blacklisting should prevent SOS from attempting to schlongify it any more.

SOS Hearthfire Script Fix (for SexLab Addon).zip

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When no schlong males appear and i try to fix them, changing the schlong-putting size, and at the moment i press reveal the armor CTD happens, anyone with an idea?

Also after the "schlongification" the male npcs dont actually gain the boon.

Finally the reveal option CTD on female followers too, poor Lydia couldn't be proud once for something.

PS. i have the revealing armor(both from LE and the Badog's, i am on SE)so i dont  actually see panties and the view is quite horrible(literally holes), plz help

Edited by glez
  • 2 months later...

I missed my female char so I wondered if I could get "the best of both worlds" and hang a futanari on my female char  converting her into a hermaphrodite of sorts, and I picked an early and still virgin save to try it out. Now she has no innate desire to use such on males but every *censored* female  she as approached so far totally ignores the well endowed ornament hanging from her and goes full facial into the vulva pushing said ornament out of way. Even the local street girl preferred a double barrelled dildo while her new ornament hung uselessly in between. Yes I know women should not really have dicks but..................

Anyway, obviously I am doing something utterly stupid but does anyone have a clue on what to do? I have to be honest: I fly blind on most of the MCM adjustments on many mods.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2021 at 4:13 PM, 4nk8r said:

This plugin (ESPFE) marks the SOS underwear as deleted, to fix the permaundie problem this mod apparently introduces in SE.

No_SoS_Undies.esp 269 B · 33 downloads

I thought this was the problem, but it turns out there's only gaping holes under there. If I manually set the NPC schlong it shows back up. Does anyone have a fix for this, or is it abandoned completely?

9 hours ago, alternateaccounts said:

I thought this was the problem, but it turns out there's only gaping holes under there. If I manually set the NPC schlong it shows back up. Does anyone have a fix for this, or is it abandoned completely?

I'm not actively using this addon atm, but I'm also not sure the failure to add the schlong is a bug of this addon or something else.  The unwanted underwear appears to be a bug, however.

Schlong assignment itself is a faction-based thing.  Actor (player or NPC) is added to the faction specific for the addon and the faction relationship value is, I believe, the schlong size.  The scripting in the main SOS plugin is supposed to handle assignment and equipping the mesh.  I'd say if you aren't using custom races that aren't already referenced in the addons you're using, there could be all kinds of issues.  Savegame corruption, too many active scripts and/or FPS too low to give them all time to execute, outfit slot conflicts, etc.

You can try to restart SOS from the MCM and see if the problem corrects itself.  Maybe enable debugging and check out your papyrus.0.log for any SOS activity to see what is going on.

Edited by 4nk8r
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey there mate, love the functionality of this mod, with one slight problem. I'm using Sexlab 1.6 Beta 9 and the mod works amazing, except when I try to check the option to make armor revealing, it causes immediate CTD with both the player and the NPC. If I don't touch that option then I can change everything in the MCM, except that's the one option I NEED to touch :P

Any help would be awesome!

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 3:24 PM, DaddyDubstep13 said:

Hey there mate, love the functionality of this mod, with one slight problem. I'm using Sexlab 1.6 Beta 9 and the mod works amazing, except when I try to check the option to make armor revealing, it causes immediate CTD with both the player and the NPC. If I don't touch that option then I can change everything in the MCM, except that's the one option I NEED to touch :P

Any help would be awesome!

If you're still in need a month later... you have to treat it as an actual update to SoS. Had the same issue, a new save worked fine. Attempting to use an old save caused this. To update you need to restart SOS from the McM, save, disable all schlong addons (including the base ones) load, save, re-enable them. Should be good then.

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2021 at 5:24 AM, Zeorik said:

If you're still in need a month later... you have to treat it as an actual update to SoS. Had the same issue, a new save worked fine. Attempting to use an old save caused this. To update you need to restart SOS from the McM, save, disable all schlong addons (including the base ones) load, save, re-enable them. Should be good then.

Thanks, this worked!

• 6 months later...
On 12/5/2021 at 12:24 AM, Zeorik said:

Thanks dude! This worked for me, I was wracking my brain trying to figure out how to re-dick everyone. 

• 4 weeks later...

I had many of the problems listed here but I think i fixed them by just completely reinstalling SOS. (remove SOS in MCM, save and exit, remove all SOS-related mods, load, save and exit, re-enable the SOS mods, load the game, of course making sure to always wait a bit before the game finishes loading between loading and saving.)

• 1 month later...

This mod was causing the schlong to disappear everytime an armor in slot 52 was equipped or the player character was reset (In my case using Bosse). It wouldn't come back unless I switched what schlong was equipped manually in the MCM of SoS.

Not sure if it was becuase I didn't treat it like an update like suggested by user Zeorik, but I'm just going to skip out on this mod for now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2021 at 2:25 PM, Zeorik said:

Also apparently Bad Dog's Hoodies is completely broken for this, sadly. uwu The one 'normal' schlong it adds worked fine, but this breaks the Slit and Sheath schlongs of his mod for females.

I've been trying to fix this problem for days, but yeah, I'm starting to think that Bad Dog's Hoodies are broken. It's a shame, because I use the Slit to give my male player character something that looks like a vagina, or at least like a "non-dick", since the troll potion from SOS doesn't seem to work anymore (or is it a problem on my side for the potion ?)

Every time I start an animation with another human actor when I'm wearing the Slit, even if my SexLab gender is set to female, it is forced back to male ! And I don't mean just in the animation, I mean that as soon as the animation starts, my SexLab gender setting in the MCM changes from female to male by itself, and there is nothing I can do about it. The "force SexLab gender to female" feature from this addon doesn't seem to work either, since I only get MM animations with the dremora from Hentai Creatures that I use for my testings. Also the said dremora, along with my player character and probably all other humanoids, doesn't get a schlong automatically when I have the SexLab addon installed, which is very weird. (Edit : Okay so after reading previous messages on this thread, it appears that this last part is actually "normal" because this whole addon is broken... Now that's great lmao)

Edit : Actually it appears that the Hoodies forcing SexLab gender to male is an intended feature, go check Bad Dog Hoodies' thread for more info

If anyone knows of a way to have a vagina-looking schlong for males, I would really love to know, I'm a bit desperate.
I'm running SSE 1.6.640 with Schlongs of Skyrim AE - No DLL Version 1.1.4     , with everything up to date like SKSE, PapyrusUtil, etc.

Edited by KaidanShepard
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/25/2023 at 1:23 AM, Newka said:

Is there another alternative of this mod (the feature to assign gender) ? i also got the underware issue, don't know if there is a fix, but not much talking on this topic, but i'll try anyways.

I use gender bender, seems similar atleast for females 

• 5 months later...

upon installing this, I got a 2nd MCM menu for SOS. Didnt stop either mod from workin at 1st for awhile but now it constantly clears schlongs from anyone clothed. tryin to restart the mod to clear the clone menu just removes all schlongs I have installed with no way to get them back unless I revert to older saves. 

how do I solve all of this? came for this mod because gender bender wasnt good enough for me (would reswap NPCs I added schlongs to & bloat my console logs)

Edited by LesboIsBesto