CBBE Bodyslide Conversions - Updated

not sure where to ask this, figured i would try here given it's related.

i am having some weird issues with various "outfit" mods. it's very random. but after i convert the outfit pieces in bodyslide, and i wear them one by one to verify they're ok ingame, they look ok.

the problem starts, when i start wearing them together. i will wear "bottom" parts, they appear visually. then i wear the "tops" and those look fine but then a few seconds after the top appears, the bottom disappears.

and by disappear, i mean, my inventory shows it's worn / equipped. but it's not there at all. only the top is.

and once i remove the top, the bottoms show up again.

this happens with  [SunJeong] Crystal See-Through, and the Alina outfit as well (for example).

any ideas why this is and what can be done to fix this ?

22 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

not sure where to ask this, figured i would try here given it's related.

i am having some weird issues with various "outfit" mods. it's very random. but after i convert the outfit pieces in bodyslide, and i wear them one by one to verify they're ok ingame, they look ok.

the problem starts, when i start wearing them together. i will wear "bottom" parts, they appear visually. then i wear the "tops" and those look fine but then a few seconds after the top appears, the bottom disappears.

and by disappear, i mean, my inventory shows it's worn / equipped. but it's not there at all. only the top is.

and once i remove the top, the bottoms show up again.

this happens with  [SunJeong] Crystal See-Through, and the Alina outfit as well (for example).

any ideas why this is and what can be done to fix this ?

Possibly it's the Devious Device.
In the option to hide the Devices according to the position and clothing. Set to None.

Some more sets, special thanks to @Tiress as usual ?. I see people still posting requests in the old thread, which is kinda annoying as I didn't intend to split the thread in two when I made this but oh well. Gonna grab the requests from there and put them in the next update just to be complete. 

On 7/26/2020 at 3:57 AM, Punisher234 said:

Any way to see the posts from dcinside?

Whatever link I click I get some message and leads me to the main page as far as I know. Also created an account but still get the same message. Any help?

dcinside seems to be broken somehow, I have the same issue. It worked for me a few weeks back, maybe they're having as issue on their side? 

#9: July 28 2020

[NEW]

• 9204 DR Alicia [P] [3BBB] [LoversLab]
  • 9204 DR Aris [P] [3BBB] [LoversLab]
  • DDWardrobe - Ritual Wrappings [P] [LoversLab]
  • Emperors Wardrobe, The [P] [Nexus]
  • SC - Halamshiral Ballgown [Nexus]
  • Seraphine Outfit [P] [3BBB] [Nexus]
  • Sylvanas Queen of the Forsaken Armor [P] [Nexus]
  • Thalmor Viceroy Inquisitor [P] [Nexus]
  • Tinker Goth [P] [C] [Nexus]
  • Treasure Hunter's Garb - Light Armor Mashup [Nexus]
  • Tyris Flair Armor [P] [LoversLab]
  • Vampire hunter chain cuirass [Nexus]   /   [P] [Nexus]
  • Vampire Leather Armor [Nexus]
  • Var Attre Armor [Nexus]
  • Velvet Robes and Cloaks [Nexus]
  • Wayfarer's Coat [P] [Nexus] - requires manual edit in xml file to make it work in bodyslide

• Weird dress5 [Nexus]

[UPDATE]

• Truly Light Elven Armour [Nexus]   /   [P] [3BA] [Nexus]
  • Undies [P] [Nexus]   /  [P] [3BA] [Nexus]

[REQUEST]

Guess I'll just copy'n'paste my request from the dead thread to over here as well then.
It's not an outfit per se, but any help would be greatly appreciated regardless

Don't know if this is the right place to pose this request but I'm also struggling with a CBBE conversion. Not with an outfit however, but rather with feet meshes. I cannot for the love of god figure out how to conform them in Outfit Studio. But it definitely has to be possible, after all, CBBE itselfs ships with Feet in Bodyslide. So if anyone is willing to help or explain to me how to do this correctly, I'd be very happy. If anyone is willing to outright do the conversion for me, I'll leave the meshes in my post.

The OG author Flawn is also fine with the meshes getting a Bodyslide Sliders as well.

Thanks in advance!

Flawn's Argonian Feet.7z

Since Tullius' subforum on dcinside got taken down, they shared their Google Drive on a new site, so here are updates for some outfits unavailable on dcinside anymore.

Have any of these been converted? If not, I'll throw them in as requests.

Aradia Gold Lady

entry_img_737s.jpg

NiuNiu

entry_img_1137s.jpg

DragonSong

entry_img_34Bs.jpg

Only CBBE version I found here

I tried linking the relevant CBBE files. Original posts I found on blogs list files for other body types too, but I guess that isn't relevant.

Ryeonggi Armor. I am looking for a clean upload of the original and cbbe hdt bodyslide conversion. What I have found uploaded on LL, the original hair.nif one of the head tassels shots off to the distance and crashes the game on equip. and the CBBE bodyslides they sorta work but the breast clip badly and it doesnt seem to take the actual referenced shape when you build in studio. The Chinese website cannot be accessed so could someone please post a new upload and maybe a new conversion for CBBE.

9e5d224dd9f2t.jpg

Hi Folks,

Here's my CBBE SSE version of the "[Nsut] Mei Dress" (Physics) with Bodyslide options. It uses 'Racemenu High Heels'. I also included alternative gloves, as the originals are a bit strange.

NEW: Now added a CBBE 3BBB SSE version too.

Anyway. Enjoy :)

Updated : Greatly improved dress movement with no tearing by re-weight painting and balancing. Added optional ESP for 'Heel Sound'.

Updated 2: Final. Added 3BBB conversion. Rearranged things. Final Tweaks.

Mei_Dress_Alt_Gloves.jpg

Sams [Nsut] Mei Dress CBBE SSE.7z Sams [Nsut] Mei Dress 3BBB CBBE SSE.7z

Hi again. Fulfilling a [Request] for this [LoversLab] mod.

Here's my CBBE SSE version of "C5Kev's Witch Elf Armor" (Physics) with plentiful Bodyslide options. It uses 'Racemenu High Heels'. Included are optional ESP files for 'Heels Sound' and 'Constructible Armor'.

NEW: Now added a CBBE 3BBB SSE version too.

If someone could test out the 3BBB version for me and let me know if there are any problems, I would appreciate it.

Enjoy :)

Updated: Added 3BBB conversion. Fixed issue with disappearing pieces at certain angles. Re-weight painted certain pieces to act more like armor and less like clothing.

20200814214554_1.jpg

Sams [CKev] Witch Elf Armor CBBE SSE.7z Sams [CKev] Witch Elf Armor 3BBB CBBE SSE.7z

Hey, I've added bodyslide to 2 mods, Volkihar Knight and Natsuno Outfit

Not sure if this is something you wanna add to the list, but here they are anyways

Volkihar Knight: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39480

Natsuno Outfit: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39491

Both of them are just CBBE non physics. for volkihar knight, i felt it was better without physics, and for natsuno, whenever i tried adding physics, it would make the shirt part disappear (and i had no clue how to fix that)

14 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Both of them are just CBBE non physics. for volkihar knight, i felt it was better without physics, and for natsuno, whenever i tried adding physics, it would make the shirt part disappear (and i had no clue how to fix that)

When you say disappear, do you mean when viewed in-game from certain angles? Or that the breasts poke through the shirt?

Nevermind, I see the problem.

The problem is that original author didn't center the clothes around the skeleton. In effect the clothes are far away from the body, so in-game (and close to the person) the game doesn't bother to render them because they aren't within rendering range, so-to-speak.

To fix it:

1) Using Nifskope, open your nif file in your 'Natsuno Shirt' Bodyslide ShapeData folder.

2) Expand the '0NiNode' and scroll down and first click on your pants 'BSTriShape' (p). You don't need to expand it.

3) In the bottom menu of Nifskope, look for 'Translation'. You can see how far away it is from the body. Those numbers should be around the zero mark.

4) Right click on 'Translation' and select 'Normalize'. Now the numbers should look a lot better.

5) Do the same for the Tshirt 'BSTriShape' (t).

6) Save.

Now you can alter your outfit by loading in Outfit Studio.

Luck :)

P.S. Oh and a couple of tips. The 'Uniboob Physics' Reference (included with CBBE) is good for clothes like T-shirts. Plus, make sure to keep your object order the same in the right menu.. Body, Pants and then Top or you will get texture problems from the main mod. You can click and drag your new reference to the top of the order in the right menu.

5 hours ago, Samustus said:

When you say disappear, do you mean when viewed in-game from certain angles? Or that the breasts poke through the shirt?

Nevermind, I see the problem.

The problem is that original author didn't center the clothes around the skeleton. In effect the clothes are far away from the body, so in-game (and close to the person) the game doesn't bother to render them because they aren't within rendering range, so-to-speak.

To fix it:

1) Using Nifskope, open your nif file in your 'Natsuno Shirt' Bodyslide ShapeData folder.

2) Expand the '0NiNode' and scroll down and first click on your pants 'BSTriShape' (p). You don't need to expand it.

3) In the bottom menu of Nifskope, look for 'Translation'. You can see how far away it is from the body. Those numbers should be around the zero mark.

4) Right click on 'Translation' and select 'Normalize'. Now the numbers should look a lot better.

5) Do the same for the Tshirt 'BSTriShape' (t).

6) Save.

Now you can alter your outfit by loading in Outfit Studio.

Luck :)

P.S. Oh and a couple of tips. The 'Uniboob Physics' Reference is good for clothes like T-shirts. Plus, make sure to keep your object order the same in the right menu.. Body, Pants and then Top or you will get texture problems from the main mod. You can click and drag your new reference to the top of the order in the right menu.

Thank you so much!

I'll update it soon