Street of Rage 4

14 hours ago, takoJA said:

blaze full nude

Hey, can you share this mod? Or if the mod is paid say the name of the author of the mod. With these rules, it is quite difficult to understand which mod is paid, which is in development, which is in general access. If this continues, people will be afraid to share mods. And if the person did not know that the mod is paid and shared it? @_@ damn, how it works....

P.S

I think it does not violate the rules if a person does not know if the mod is paid, and asks them to share it.

Yeah, the rules say we can't ask for paid mods, which I completely understand and agree to, but people who post screenshots/vids to the mods, please at least say that it's a paid mod so we know when we can ask or not. Or don't show the mods at all. Or share a link to the author in case someone actually wants to buy the mod.

That's it, peace to you all !

So do the mods of the forum just have 4000 IQ and know whether something is paid or free just from a gut feeling, or do they do intensive research on each and every mod that gets mentioned here to decide whether or not to enforce the rules?

Not that I give a shit, but if its the ladder I hope someone pays these mods well.

On 2/3/2021 at 3:07 AM, sajetspam said:

Use google? And stop add paid content publicity on loverslab ? Whats wrong with you guys ? Jesus

First - I tried, nothing came up.

Second - Don't want to answer the question, SCROLL DOWN or ignore. It's that simple.

Quit being a douche. The screenshot was posted, I wanted to know it's origins. Considering it's paid content, I can't exactly ask for the mod, so I have to support the creator. THAT IS MY DECISION. NOT YOURS! Unless you handle my finances, you have no bearing on what I do with my income.

9 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

So is the hope to do what they did with MUGEN where they replace battle sprites with sex ones?

Highly doubt it. Unless someone manages to figure out how to edit the SOR4 engine. Mugen is a fighting game engine. Where you create your own characters. So you can easily program sex attacks. SOR4 is a full game, where we can currently only do sprite edits. VERY huge difference. One is essentially open source, the other is fully closed source.

Well, Mugen isn't open source, but it's an engine first, not a game. Where as SOR4 is a game first, not an engine you can tinker with.

(Yes, I know quite a bit about Mugen as I've developed a character for it in the past.)

EDIT: To better clarify - Mugen is equivalent to Unreal Engine 4. (meaning all the programming/engine editor aspects are exposed to the creator.) SOR4 is nothing like that.

On 2/5/2021 at 2:45 AM, Hakufu1021 said:

First - I tried, nothing came up.

Second - Don't want to answer the question, SCROLL DOWN or ignore. It's that simple.

Quit being a douche. The screenshot was posted, I wanted to know it's origins. Considering it's paid content, I can't exactly ask for the mod, so I have to support the creator. THAT IS MY DECISION. NOT YOURS! Unless you handle my finances, you have no bearing on what I do with my income.

Check:     undertow.club        site, and You will see how usefull site with paid links is.

10 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

I don't understand the controversy. If you have a link to a pay for dl mod, then you can just leave and not pay, or pay if you want the mod. What is the issue?

The issue is that if there are refences or links to paywall mods there may also be distribution of the mod without paying for it, which may cause legal issues or disputes toward the site and possibly an accusation of encouraging the theft of some modders' work. To avoid such a situation admins made it a rule to not post links or discuss the mods altogether. A few bad apples spoils the bunch and all that.

11 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

The issue is that if there are refences or links to paywall mods there may also be distribution of the mod without paying for it, which may cause legal issues or disputes toward the site and possibly an accusation of encouraging the theft of some modders' work. To avoid such a situation admins made it a rule to not post links or discuss the mods altogether. A few bad apples spoils the bunch and all that.

But just a requesting a link to the mod is not an issue. As long as it's to the creator's site.

• 2 weeks later...