Best Body Replacer In Skyrim

MajorKururu

The Best Body Mod  

4,247 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best body replacer in Skyrim

• 5 months later...

The best body is Dream Girl, even though it's not my thing (too petite, too glamour). Same goes for Pandora body, which is also very good technically.

Anything CBBE is of godawful quality.

Anything UNP has godawful weights and topology. Plus the emo shape doesn't fit in the setting.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

adec, mezclado con chsbhc

pls stop digging out long gone threads. this one is so extremely out of date ... :P

that is correct, but the CHSBHC is and remains *The Best Body Type* all time! ;) 

without *CherryHotaling* had your body type stiff boobs and a stiff ass! :P 

He eventually developed for Skyrim the BBP \ TBBP skeleton and that only for CHSBHC. :exclamation:

pls stop digging out long gone threads. this one is so extremely out of date ... :P

that is correct, but the CHSBHC is and remains *The Best Body Type* all time! ;) 

He eventually developed for Skyrim the BBP \ TBBP skeleton and that only for CHSBHC. :exclamation:

you are right, but tbh I think we can aggree on the fact that there is no "best body type" since people have different taste. ^^

I for myself will release a tweaked version of MCBM soon because my taste changed over the time. :P

you are right, but tbh I think we can aggree on the fact that there is no "best body type" since people have different taste. ^^

I for myself will release a tweaked version of MCBM soon because my taste changed over the time. :P

it is right, everyone has a different taste and so it should also be. :) 

Oh my God, what would when all love the same woman, there is murder and manslaughter.  :lol: 

but my taste has since appear the CHSBHC BBP on 13. March 2012 not changed and so it will remain for all time (that is fidelity)  ;)

No SeveNBase?

A bit of thread necromancy there, but that actually answers your question. Sevenbase didn't exist when the poll was made.

Ahh I see :)

Would you have your eyes open, you would have that seen.  :P  :P  :P  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Favorite Body Replacer v2

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21228-favorite-body-replacer-v2/

What do you mean by that? There is not vote for SeveNBase...

in this thread not, this thread appeared Feb 18, 2013, there was no *SevenBase*! :o 

in my proposed thread there was then also *SevenBase*!  ;)

and this thread had you see can. :)

Archived