Best Body Replacer In Skyrim

MajorKururu

The Best Body Mod  

4,247 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best body replacer in Skyrim

CBBE was my first and will probably be my last unless anyone can change my mind. The bodyslider makes it so you can pretty much make any body type you want, I don't think the other body mods had that. TBBP supported as well so you get a nice bounce. Other body mods seem either too bulky or rough and you can only change between looking really skinny to slightly not as skinny and so they lack customization.

while i like CBBE, and cherryhotalings stuff... i would prefer to have a wide range of bodies to use.

going to give it my best try on a full on resource mod anyways.

i like a wide variety too. i'm using Unique Everything along with Basvanbeus mod

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13567

and between those 2 i've got lotsa different mesh, texture and even skeleton variety. but i'd love to use Lady Body. tried setting it up in one of the unique folders but can't get it workin. hope someone will make a follower with LB

would love to get permissions from the rest of the body types besides CBBE to add to a resource file :P

yes i sound like a broken record, but at least its for a good reason and a really excellent cause in trying to bring as many of these body types together in one place so there is no conflict... this way everyone can have their prefered body types with tons of extra options for NPC's as well, less of the same bodies everywhere you look in skyrim.

seriously some of the people in skyrim are lazy bastards, why dont they look like what they are supposed to be... or maybe look a bit ridiculous as well?!

rail/bone thin in range to gone to fat, a little more lively and less cloned look... my opinion anyways, just saying.

not to mention what could possibly be done at that point with another mod like SkyUI's MCM or the character creation menu as well... from child characters to beast to human to devil/angel to possibly different types of undead/dead/monster and deadra.

my other 2 cents... as lame and soap box cryer ish it may seem, variety is the milk of society.

Well, I'm doing the gap, I'm changing my CBBE to UNP. I would like to know what are the must have armor and clothes on UNP/UNPB/UNPskinny to have. Another question, what is the best mod to use if I want unique meshes for each races ? I'm currently using unique everything.

I am definitely a fan of ADEC :heart:

Only problem: there are not that many clothes converted to it...

I like CBBEv3M, and I stick usually with CBBE, as it is the most used body for clothes.

Never tried UNPB, but why not :)

BTW, is there any comparison screenshot between different body types?

ive never used anything other than cbbe and chbshc, everything else just looked like hypocritical anime bodies with boobs 3x bigger than their heads

What do you mean by hypocritical? Call me crazy but I don't think that makes any sense. Also I agree, some body mods stray way to far from reality.

TheGreyWolf I love you !!!    I speake not english I speake german !

mein Voting ist ebenfals CHSBHC - BBP ich mag ebenso die schöne körperform.

warum ist es so das viele unp und cbbe lieben, (schlanke körperform), daß liegt daran das das schönheitsideal dieser welt nun mal schlank ist.

ein moddel auf dem laufsteg muß ein hunger haken sein um bei der menschheit anzukommen !

My voting is also CHSBHC - BBP I also like the beautiful body shape.
why is it that many unp and CBBE love (slender body shape), that's because the ideal beauty of this world is now lean times.
a moddel down the runway must be A hunger hook to arrive at the humanity!

• 2 weeks later...

had to delete my last post since i made a mistake on the textures i use. i use cbbe meshes with the cbbe 4096 full hairy textures cause i dont believe chicks shaved their armpits back then. although its all about fantasy, i still like a bit of reality. also, full bushes didnt start goin outa style till the 80s from what i remember.

So by adding up the 3 split unp polls...... unp is more popular at 43.59% of the vote.

obvious the author is a cbbe fan, he gave cbbe an advantage with only one poll. strange last time i looked there were plenty if not more variants of the cbbe body. but you don't see them split into 3 polls......strange.. :unsure:

BTW,UNPB :wub:

Archived