Hi

I want to make a Sexlab mod but I'm a bit indecisive on what I want to do with it. I figured I would ask if there are any mods you'd want to see made, and see if anything sticks out to me. Please note this is in no way a guarantee that I'll make the mod you suggest, or even finish a mod, as foremost I'll only be able to stick to an idea if it's a mod I'd also want play. However I will credit ideas that contributed to its content if I upload a functional mod.

Ideally it's going to be designed for a submissive female PC, but will possibly encompass optional male content or player dominance if that fits as well.

My current strongest ideas are:

-A maid/servant mod with light (light relative to LoversLab) sexual content

-A mod centered around the player character getting hypnotized

-A mod with "forgotten spells" of each school that are used for nefarious purposes (probably featuring the hypnosis above for illusion)

Thanks ahead of time if anyone responds.

6 minutes ago, indolu said:

I have always want a forced marriage mod. Since your the dragon born, you're married off for a political marriage or maybe your a noble woman or something. That might be fun, IMO.

That could be interesting. I feel like it would go really well in a 'sexist realism' type mod, so potentially bundled in with features like that or as a more involved story-esque mod where you're suddenly expected to start performing household duties instead of adventuring.

1 hour ago, Visio Diaboli said:

That could be interesting. I feel like it would go really well in a 'sexist realism' type mod, so potentially bundled in with features like that or as a more involved story-esque mod where you're suddenly expected to start performing household duties instead of adventuring.

Yeah, the main issue i see with making the mod would be to actually make it fun. I mean its not exactly fun, for me at least, to run around doing household chores.

On 4/21/2020 at 3:15 PM, Visio Diaboli said:

Hi

I want to make a Sexlab mod but I'm a bit indecisive on what I want to do with it. I figured I would ask if there are any mods you'd want to see made, and see if anything sticks out to me. Please note this is in no way a guarantee that I'll make the mod you suggest, or even finish a mod, as foremost I'll only be able to stick to an idea if it's a mod I'd also want play. However I will credit ideas that contributed to its content if I upload a functional mod.

Ideally it's going to be designed for a submissive female PC, but will possibly encompass optional male content or player dominance if that fits as well.

My current strongest ideas are:

-A maid/servant mod with light (light relative to LoversLab) sexual content

-A mod centered around the player character getting hypnotized

-A mod with "forgotten spells" of each school that are used for nefarious purposes (probably featuring the hypnosis above for illusion)

Thanks ahead of time if anyone responds.

You know, back in the LE version, I was trying to put together a mind control mod that expanded on the power of Miraak that would allow him to mind control and enslave the DB.  He would then direct the DB to help expand his influence though out the island and then to Skyrim.  Unfortunately my HD cratered and I lost all my progress, and never got up the motivation to start from the beginning again.  

You might want to try that if you are interested in making a submissive player mod.

3 hours ago, ElsissSurana said:

You know, back in the LE version, I was trying to put together a mind control mod that expanded on the power of Miraak that would allow him to mind control and enslave the DB.  He would then direct the DB to help expand his influence though out the island and then to Skyrim.  Unfortunately my HD cratered and I lost all my progress, and never got up the motivation to start from the beginning again.  

You might want to try that if you are interested in making a submissive player mod.

Sucks to hear about the hard drive :/. But that could certainly make for a good mod.

I've previously wanted a mod that added some kind of character that would steal the DB's dragon souls to become more powerful, and for some reason I never thought of it being the one in-game person who's done that already.

There's still a bit before I could really set my sights on a large-scale mod but I'll certainly update and share ideas if I get to it.

10 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Depend of hat you want to do ?

A story mod ? An ambiance mod ?

There are lot of things to do... for example, creating the shady part of skyrim (slaves markets, bandits, undercover actions, etc...).

I think something similar to SD+ with regard to its gameplay loop; that is, with a story/main quest, but also replayable content that doesn't necessarily require the PC to progress along the quest line.

House slippers and robes, maybe a towel for the head  ?

There are non, my skyrim would be more immersive with them.

Alternatively, a sissy clothes pack, full of frilly and lacy silk/satin and velvet outfits, fuzzy socks, maybe even penis ribbons? penis sheaths? fuzzy cock rings?

A nylon to be worn over the head? ?

2 hours ago, Turtle Sandwich said:

House slippers and robes, maybe a towel for the head  ?

There are non, my skyrim would be more immersive with them.

Alternatively, a sissy clothes pack, full of frilly and lacy silk/satin and velvet outfits, fuzzy socks, maybe even penis ribbons? penis sheaths? fuzzy cock rings?

A nylon to be worn over the head? ?

Ah, unfortunately my ability doesn't hold up for creating game models. I can program a bit but I'm afraid I'm not very capable with 3D modelling

Hi there, how about aftersex natural condition, usually when you have done doing sex all the actor are go away just like nothing happened, what if there are mod that if you done doing sex the actor will get laid and clean their vagina or penis from the chum and it can canceled when you move your player and maybe after sex your partner will ask another round sex not just go away. Sorry for my english