Is anyone can fix this Lynx body to fit with the sabrecat dong? also the mihail dusk panther

....yea...that's another reason why i don't patch many mods.

the problem with thinner bodied creatures like this is they can look super weird if given a bigger back end....like they have been disemboweled or something.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

....yea...that's another reason why i don't patch many mods.

the problem with thinner bodied creatures like this is they can look super weird if given a bigger back end....like they have been disemboweled or something.

Yeah some of Mihail sabrecat meshes are like that, i tried to move the body to fit the creature dong, still not that great result, the head felt stretching abit, nothing we can't do about it then except Mihail himself xD

I hate to say this, but I don't think I'mย going to port any more mods. I had a few I was working on that I couldn't quite get right but now I doubt I'll finish them.

Some personal stuff has come up and this just isn't on my mind anymore,ย it's also caused me toย startย thinking on just how much time I have been spending on sites like this and I need to take a long break from more "adult" content as a whole. I considered deleting my account but I'd like people to still be able to download what little I made and I don't want to risk the threads. If someone knows whether deleting my profile deletes the threads let me know.

On 5/3/2020 at 4:38 PM, fapmcfap said:

I hate to say this, but I don't think I'mย going to port any more mods. I had a few I was working on that I couldn't quite get right but now I doubt I'll finish them.

Some personal stuff has come up and this just isn't on my mind anymore,ย it's also caused me toย startย thinking on just how much time I have been spending on sites like this and I need to take a long break from more "adult" content as a whole. I considered deleting my account but I'd like people to still be able to download what little I made and I don't want to risk the threads. If someone knows whether deleting my profile deletes the threads let me know.

Its sad to hear then, but don't worry i will continue to share my work in here if you don't mind, i guess you don't need to delete the account, you can come back anytime to this LL community

3 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Hey Razzor69, loving your work on these, i think i will have to make a merge just to get them all in my game lol.ย  Any chance of looking at these ones when you have the time?.

ย 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89345

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87928

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88188

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84516

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93766

Hello, im glad you like it, for Leshens and Nekker i already give em dongs, but for leshens im still figuring out the skeleton is for giant or lurker, i know that both of em pretty similar skeleton bone, nekker using werewolf skeleton, i will share it soon, for imps its using draugr skeleton but its sad it needs its own custom skeleton, so i cannot put it correctly, i have ogres ready andย i will share it too, for foglings its using riekling skeleton but i need new dong meshes for him, because it doesnt fit to its body, too bad for goblins they are using human base (as armor/clothing) so if i put the dongs, its not that good for the animations

Hey guys, can you help me solve issue with these new creatures? I add Ghouls, Daedroths, Blooddrakes and Vampirelord's summons, but only Bloddrakes can sex with PC/NPC, other just instantly abortย animation,ย maybe I lost some important part of the data during the installation? In addition to the Mihail's monsters, I have an installedย the Beasts of Tamriel,ย ะฐre conflicts between these modes possible? (for example, if there is a ghoul in both modes but with different models?)

1 hour ago, staspidaras said:

Hey guys, can you help me solve issue with these new creatures? I add Ghouls, Daedroths, Blooddrakes and Vampirelord's summons, but only Bloddrakes can sex with PC/NPC, other just instantly abortย animation,ย maybe I lost some important part of the data during the installation? In addition to the Mihail's monsters, I have an installedย the Beasts of Tamriel,ย ะฐre conflicts between these modes possible? (for example, if there is a ghoul in both modes but with different models?)

I think Madmansgun knows how to do that via Tesedit5, because most of them are read as custom races, and custom race not identified in SLcreature anim

17 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Hello, im glad you like it, for Leshens and Nekker i already give em dongs, but for leshens im still figuring out the skeleton is for giant or lurker, i know that both of em pretty similar skeleton bone, nekker using werewolf skeleton, i will share it soon, for imps its using draugr skeleton but its sad it needs its own custom skeleton, so i cannot put it correctly, i have ogres ready andย i will share it too, for foglings its using riekling skeleton but i need new dong meshes for him, because it doesnt fit to its body, too bad for goblins they are using human base (as armor/clothing) so if i put the dongs, its not that good for the animations

Thanks for the reply, I'm pretty sure when was poking around the files that the leshen is based on the lurker.ย  I was wondering about the Nekkers, like you said they use the werewolf skeleton but they are only the size of a riekling, so animations are not going to line up at all are they?.ย ย  Based on you comments on the other creatures im guessing changing the skeleton used is not an easy task.ย  I look forward to what you come up with anyway ?

1 hour ago, Evilhomer said:

Thanks for the reply, I'm pretty sure when was poking around the files that the leshen is based on the lurker.ย  I was wondering about the Nekkers, like you said they use the werewolf skeleton but they are only the size of a riekling, so animations are not going to line up at all are they?.ย ย  Based on you comments on the other creatures im guessing changing the skeleton used is not an easy task.ย  I look forward to what you come up with anyway ?

Actually you can use giant race for Leshenย because they share similarย skeleton, like falmer and riekling, for the Nekkers dunno why i always crashed at creation kit when i try to add em.

So i will share the Leshen for now, drop it into your meshes/mihail monsters and animals/lurker/leshen
i hope its works

leshen.rar

On 4/24/2020 at 2:00 PM, razzor69 said:

Daedroth from Mihailย https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93372?tab=files

i try to replace the skeleton by the supported SL ABC skeleton

extract it into your data/meshes/Mihail Monsters and Animals/werewolfbeast/daedroth

daedroth.rar 7.28 MB ยท 11 downloads

Daedroth does not work, I am just getting red exclamation mark ingame when they appear. Can they be fixed please? :)

2 hours ago, razzor69 said:

All of em or just one of them?

Well I dunno but in Blackreach there is a mad arginian summoner, took me half an hour to kill him (he was lvl 50) and he was summoning these and they were all just a red exclamation mark. Removing your files make them appear as they should. So I guess something is wrong with your stuff...

2 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Well I dunno but in Blackreach there is a mad arginian summoner, took me half an hour to kill him (he was lvl 50) and he was summoning these and they were all just a red exclamation mark. Removing your files make them appear as they should. So I guess something is wrong with your stuff...

I didn't see that coming because i tested it from facing it in the dungeon not summoned by summoner, i guess because its needs custom animation rig from Mihail, its hard to fixed it, and im not sure how, i heard Mihail changed the howl animation on it so they didn't howling when first summoned, i guess that's the problem

Wowwowowowow... stop! How in Hell did I miss this?! So many patches for Mihail's mods! Thank you all!

ย 

I don't want to look ungrateful for what you did here, all of you, but can anyone also update Undead Werewolves?ย 

ย 

Yeah, there is a patch around here, but it is old, and I'm not sure it is compatible with the new version and ABC...

ย 

ย 

PS have you thought about creating a separate mod for all these patches or simply add them to MNC compatibility patch? Most people probably run past this thread as not everyone uses hogs from Mihail, but his other mods - totally different story.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are new creatures made by 4thunknownย https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104195

there are 4 new creatures, each of em have their own skeleton, but luckily they are using the vanilla skeleton bone, so i can put some ABC creature dong with em

his artwork siteย https://www.artstation.com/fourthunknown

his patreon siteย https://www.patreon.com/4thunknown

he is awesome creator, if you like his work you can donate on his patreon, he might be part of Beyond Skyrim team to make this awesome high quality new creature and monster, and check his others workย https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/49002333?tab=user+filesย he made Clannfear(i have already patch it and shared it in here) , Guars, Durgosย too
just put it in your data/meshes/1Kwama
Kwama Warrior using Gargoyle Skeleton
Kwama Scriib using Frostspider

Kwama Worker using canine

Kwama Forager using Chaurus

20200811181022_1.jpg

20200811142813_1.jpg

20200811142833_1.jpg

20200811142954_1.jpg

1Kwama.rar