1 hour ago, razzor69 said:

Flying cock? i might be the skeleton issue, because im using the ABC from baka now, not MNC meshes anymore, im using ABC baka HDT PE LE for the creature meshes, anyway what ABC baka are you using? ABC HDT SMP ? HDT PE ? or HDT PE SMP?

i use HDT PE version of ABC for Legendary edition.
Isn't MNC required to install an ABC?
Here is a screenshot, i create wasp for example:

ScreenShot4.bmp

7 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

oh man, can you help me solve the problem? for sure, many have already come across this before when installing mods like these:

8 hours ago, staspidaras said:

Hm... i have an issue with last downloaded mods (zombies/grahl/wasp/cave bear), that their cocks just fly at fixed place in air when animation starts. Any ideas how to fix it? I already reinstall MNC/ABC, but it changes nothing =/

1 hour ago, staspidaras said:

oh man, can you help me solve the problem? for sure, many have already come across this before when installing mods like these:

Perhaps if you installing it with MO you should make ABC schlong creature bakafactory at priority, it contains all the new skeletons for the creatures

1 hour ago, staspidaras said:

Hm... i have an issue with last downloaded mods (zombies/grahl/wasp/cave bear), that their cocks just fly at fixed place in air when animation starts. Any ideas how to fix it? I already reinstall MNC/ABC, but it changes nothing =/

many of Mihail's races have there own custom skeletons (editing the load order or reinstalling won't do jack shit for them because they use there own file paths not related to the stock skeletons), so you will need to copy the ABC penis nodes from the MNC/ABC skeletons to his.

make sure you paste/attach the base penis node into the pelvis node.....and do note that the MNC skeletons also have nodes for ASOS so try not to get them mixed up with the ABC nodes

12 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

many of Mihail's races have there own custom skeletons (the load order won't do jack shit for them because they use there own file paths not related to the stock skeletons), so you will need to copy the ABC penis nodes from the MNC/ABC skeletons to his.

make sure you paste/attach the base penis node into the pelvis node.

Yeah i'm aware of these custom skeletons from Mihail, that make your creatures not work correctly, is it safe if we just replace the skeleton with vanilla skeleton instead?

14 minutes ago, razzor69 said:

Skinned Hound, Zombie dog

MNC already has a patch for "Zombie Dogs and Skinned Hounds"......but however i don't know if it needs updating or not.

10 minutes ago, razzor69 said:

Yeah i'm aware of these custom skeletons from Mihail, that make your creatures not work correctly, is it safe if we just replace the skeleton with vanilla skeleton instead?

unknown, depends on what mod/creature it is and how it's mesh was weight painted.

it's a case of test and see.

10 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

MNC already has a patch for "Zombie Dogs and Skinned Hounds"......but however i don't know if it needs updating or not.

unknown, depends on what mod/creature it is and how it's mesh was weight painted.

it's a case of test and see.

Ah yeah i didn't notice it thanks for remind me, because i didn't see it in the change log back there, but my edited version got ABC creature dong to fit ABC animations for example Billy, Bakafactory, AnubiSs, im gonna test it then to make sure thanks again

50 minutes ago, razzor69 said:

There. Creature Framework compatibility for the barghests/hellhounds

Mihail Barghests and Hellhounds MNC.zip

20 hours ago, razzor69 said:

@Thor2000Wow that's a good news then, i love most of Mihail creatures mod, better than immersive creature mod tbh, also beast of tamriel is great too and Skymomod(although its so old), there are several new creatures made by Vinc(maker of Glenmoril, Vigilant), Opusglass, Jackga, that im already edited, i guess i will share it to you guys here
Grahl already have it you can see my back post, Ogroid not that good because the belly is too big, and the dong cant fit on it, Goblins using human skeleton(as an armor or bodysuit) i prefer Mihail using Falmer on it though, Undead werewolfs already did by the other author

Dunno what Flaming Bishop is but i already tried all the Jackga monster with dongs, mostly fit perfectly, Degonian already tried it but i lost the file long time ago, Oldlusty not interested
Forestdryad never touch it also the futa seducer because its out of my ability xD

Thanks for permissions,  :) . Many thanks for the WASP. I will try that one. As you say, working with mihails monsters, you have to swallow misaligments, skeleton problems or vertices stretching out.

Anyway, here's a link to a gallery containing the creatures I have covered.

https://pixxxels.cc/gallery/t15Cw6k

I have brown sandy texture on my mihailGrahl. It fits better with my Skyrim edition ?.

Right now I'm working on this guy: https://pixxxels.cc/JydmRVBk

@Thor2000 I'm glad you like it, i tried the giant wasp for the better alignment for SL creature animation to fit it well, its good to have fellow creatures modder, i have bunch of em too in my imgur you can check it too, i prefer Grahl with snowy white fur because u know for immersion xD

for the Ogrim i tried it too but for some reason his belly is so big that i cannot align the dong correctly, and somehow i stopped try for it, i have bunch of working on creatures such as Gehenoth (already done from long time), Mihail Yeti, TangMo, Mihail Cyclops, old Bullvore, i will continue to share it so stay tuned 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54629?tab=description paste it into your data/meshes/actors

@staspidaras i suggest you try to make the creature in Creation Kit with that meshes if you don't know how to attach the bones from that creature skeleton into another one that compatible with SL creature animation

viltuska_gehenoth.rar

12 hours ago, staspidaras said:

can i see a little instruction how to achieve this?

open 2 NifSkope windows, load a skeleton in each, click on the button at the top that shows all nodes, press ctrl+c on the dick's base node and then select the pelvis node (it may be hidden under the com node) on the other skeleton and press ctrl+v.

I download them as you put em out #razzor69   ?  Great work

Here's a preview of the Ogrim after som retouch in blender.

https://pixxxels.cc/gallery/0NKhb9Q

I think it's close to usable now. My character "Lian" on the other, is not so happy with it ? But in her situation I doubt she ever will be, poor girl ?.

There is distortion/clipping around shoulders in some types of animations. I'm not sure why. I might try to make the Ogrim less broader on the shoulders to see how that goes.

Also, the Ogrimis fat and has a wide tummy. I'm hesitating to make it thinner that I already have. It kind of looses it's original look. Lians legs is totally penetrating in some animations. It's probably close to impossible to get the Ogrim 100% adaptive to these troll animations. Then I think I would be better of retexturing a Troll to make it look like a Ogrim.

Great work on these Razzor! Glad to see someone making these, you even got some of the ones I couldn't work out myself. I'm gonna make some more myself but it might be a while, I made a pretty stupid mistake. I tried deleting Skyrim Special Edition on Steam to re-mod it but uninstalled Oldrim by mistake, now I've gotta try and mod it all over again. Fun.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:33 AM, Thor2000 said:

I download them as you put em out #razzor69   ?  Great work

Here's a preview of the Ogrim after som retouch in blender.

https://pixxxels.cc/gallery/0NKhb9Q

I think it's close to usable now. My character "Lian" on the other, is not so happy with it ? But in her situation I doubt she ever will be, poor girl ?.

There is distortion/clipping around shoulders in some types of animations. I'm not sure why. I might try to make the Ogrim less broader on the shoulders to see how that goes.

Also, the Ogrimis fat and has a wide tummy. I'm hesitating to make it thinner that I already have. It kind of looses it's original look. Lians legs is totally penetrating in some animations. It's probably close to impossible to get the Ogrim 100% adaptive to these troll animations. Then I think I would be better of retexturing a Troll to make it look like a Ogrim.

That's great, because i dont know how to make that fat tummy Ogrim fix, i think i want it to be more like Troll body proportion, can you share it here too? for some reason his shoulders when he's doing sex animation is abit stretched out 

22 hours ago, fapmcfap said:

Great work on these Razzor! Glad to see someone making these, you even got some of the ones I couldn't work out myself. I'm gonna make some more myself but it might be a while, I made a pretty stupid mistake. I tried deleting Skyrim Special Edition on Steam to re-mod it but uninstalled Oldrim by mistake, now I've gotta try and mod it all over again. Fun.

Thank you i'm glad someone like it and need this conversion, ouch RIP for your LE/Oldrim it must be hard to start all over again ?