3 hours ago, razzor69 said:

That's great, because i dont know how to make that fat tummy Ogrim fix, i think i want it to be more like Troll body proportion, can you share it here too? for some reason his shoulders when he's doing sex animation is abit stretched out 

Thank you i'm glad someone like it and need this conversion, ouch RIP for your LE/Oldrim it must be hard to start all over again ?

Attached. The ogrim still has clipping on shoulders.  I just made room for the dick. I have several creatures I need to improve later on. I guess I have to include the ogrim in that session.

Disclaimer: Consider these files as modder resources. The meshes and texture folder paths corrected manually. Also texture paths in the nif as well. Included retexture of troll penis to fit the Ogrim green skin. The creature json file is based on my setup so if someone plan to use they must re-edit form IDs and ESP name. I have all my creatures in one single esp you see ?. I share it when it's done.

ogrim.rar

7 hours ago, fapmcfap said:

I gave it a shot before, it might work if the mimic were scaled down but the long ass legs on that thing made it just never align with animations.

well even if it does not align perfectly it is better than nothing :)  Could the legs be shortened for the duration of the animation?

1 hour ago, Lord Ariakas said:

well even if it does not align perfectly it is better than nothing :)  Could the legs be shortened for the duration of the animation?

It's not that it doesn't align perfectly, it just doesn't align at all. Some animations it's a solid foot away, some it kinda connects, I gave up on it when the closest it got to penetration was stabbing people in the spine. I'd be interested if someone can crack it, I actually like the mimic mod so I was a little bummed out when I couldn't get it working myself.

19 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Here you go Mihail Ghoul  ?

also its penis textures, put it into your data/meshes/Mihail Monsters and Animals/falmer/ghoul

Ghoul.rar 1.09 MB · 2 downloads textures.rar 130.14 kB · 2 downloads

thanks bud but two problems i got.

1. Sex lab wont register the Ghoul because its "race" is not supported

2. The dong i put in textures has no skin tone. Just purple.

Thanks all the same my dude :)

4 hours ago, wilks82 said:

if they are based on Rieklings then change there race's editor id name to "RieklingsFailSafe" and then re-register the animations.

edit: scroll down.

4 hours ago, wilks82 said:

Have you download the texture too?
they are using Falmer skeleton btw