On 10/30/2020 at 8:46 AM, Midnightbug said:

Mimic not working, Daedrats not working.

Ā 

A bit more info: when I am using matchmaker it says your spell fizzles and fails to affect or something. Does not work with surrender or anything else. They got the bits tho, I think this is a race issue with, fails to register for some reason. I tried to reinstall ABC,Ā SL, MNC all the lot, does not change anything. While other stuff is working flawlessly, so I think the issue with the mod, not with my setup. The same problem present with daedrats as well. They not registering in SL. Anybody can solve this?

Ā 

Also Vampirebeasts (By MadMansGun)Ā are working, but they doĀ not scale down for the animation, they remain the same size, so all animations are misaligned.Ā 

Also this, why they not scaling down for the anim?

Please halp :)

2 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Please halp :)

Have you installing the latest creatures features in MNC thread? it contain mostly custom race that compatible with the vanilla race, when i checked theĀ MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc source script on notepad theres mimic race already onĀ AddRaceID("VampireLords", "mihailmimicrace") so itĀ should be working now. And alsoĀ AddRaceID("skeevers", "mihaildaedratrace") on the skeever line, so its already there
For the scale down problem, its not our problem because its the Mihail that made that creature some how bigger, so you need to edit it on its creation kit esp or just turn on the actor height on MCM Sexlab that should do it.

Ā 

10 minutes ago, razzor69 said:

Have you installing the latest creatures features in MNC thread? it contain mostly custom race that compatible with the vanilla race, when i checked theĀ MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc source script on notepad theres mimic race already onĀ AddRaceID("VampireLords", "mihailmimicrace") so itĀ should be working now. And alsoĀ AddRaceID("skeevers", "mihaildaedratrace") on the skeever line, so its already there
For the scale down problem, its not our problem because its the Mihail that made that creature some how bigger, so you need to edit it on its creation kit esp or just turn on the actor height on MCM Sexlab that should do it.

Ā 

Thanks that is a big help! :)Ā where can I find this file or what is called? Is it SE or LE thread? I thried look into LE but I could not find it..?

So...installed it and it did not make any difference, spell still fizzles and fails to affect. However with the new CF after orgasm the erect mesh disappears and never comes back... (Using SE btw.)

Ā 

This was the reason why I was using the old version I was kinda hoped that it is fixed now, but it is the same.

49 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

So...installed it and it did not make any difference, spell still fizzles and fails to affect. However with the new CF after orgasm the erect mesh disappears and never comes back... (Using SE btw.)

Ā 

This was the reason why I was using the old version I was kinda hoped that it is fixed now, but it is the same.

You are using SE? oh man sorry to hear that this patch that i made is for LE only, and not sure if i can even port it to SSE, so the problem is the mod that you are installed is not compatible yet with SSE, and you can see the MNC download page that said "Special Edition CompatibleĀ No" its included creature features MNC and my ABC patches, so if you want to just download the SSE version of MNC mod and ABC by Bakafactory, and also you need to port my patches into SSE by yourself if you eager to using it.

I did that and most stuff works nicely, like almost all of it. Except Mimic which is sad, cos it was a cool dungeon danger experience. (also daedrats but I can live without it) I just don't know what is wrong, like most of stuff working fine from this thread, surely it is not a framework error.

7 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

I did that and most stuff works nicely, like almost all of it. Except Mimic which is sad, cos it was a cool dungeon danger experience. (also daedrats but I can live without it) I just don't know what is wrong, like most of stuff working fine from this thread, surely it is not a framework error.

Well sadly that latest versionĀ creatures framework is not compatible yet for SSE, you might waiting patiently for the update, because its the script problem here, its even hard to make em working in SSE, for the meshes, HDT, ABC you can actually make it work in SSE, its easy to port it so that's all i can say by now

On 8/30/2020 at 8:04 PM, razzor69 said:

hiĀ razzor69
Could you tell me where I find the dracolizards?
I installed the mihail mod but I can't find any, will you have their baseID or location?
PS: thanks for your patches, they are excellent

17 hours ago, Bestiality44 said:

hiĀ razzor69
Could you tell me where I find the dracolizards?
I installed the mihail mod but I can't find any, will you have their baseID or location?
PS: thanks for your patches, they are excellent

You can just writeĀ Help "lizard"Ā  on the command console, because im not so sure where's that creature location, its Mihail things, he always not tell you where's the creature isĀ ?

5 hours ago, razzor69 said:

You can just write Help "lizard" Ā on the command console, because im not so sure where's that creature location, its Mihail things, he always not tell you where's the creature is ?

It worked, I didn't know you could get the code with the command "help_name"
and regarding the result I am really impressed, I was speechless, it is like a work of art.
Greetings and many, many thanks! you're great !

Dracolizards 1.JPG

Dracolizards 2.JPG

Dracolizards 3.JPG

Dracolizards 4.JPG

9 hours ago, Bestiality44 said:

It worked, I didn't know you could get the code with the command "help_name"
and regarding the result I am really impressed, I was speechless, it is like a work of art.
Greetings and many, many thanks! you're great !

Dracolizards 1.JPG

Dracolizards 2.JPG

Dracolizards 3.JPG

Dracolizards 4.JPG

Nice, glad you like it and its working out properly, also dont forget to give credit for this original author Mihail, he is awesomeĀ ?

10 hours ago, Ghost5 said:

Are these mostly for LE? I'm interested in any variation that are canine based however... for SE :3

Yeah for now its for LE, im not so sure if i can convert em to SE version, i guess you can only port the meshes, textures, but not the esp, script, and also the ABC, maybe you can use SE version for the esp only and for the ABC try the SE version too, and my version is ABC PE

• 2 weeks later...