6 hours ago, razzor69 said:

I tried to add the patches on it, but sadly its not what i expected, the meshes is too hard to be edited, also the legs, the arms dont connect to its body, its just weird when you checked it on nifscope lol

Aww that's a pity indeed... 

going back to the my old Vigilant patch request... I understand many of them are out of bounds due to their very particular shapes etc. but could you try adding a patch at least for the Shoggoths and spiders? I think the big Shoggoth uses werewolf skeleton and the small ones I think the ice wraiths (?).

As for the spiders/scorpions they seem pretty straightforward (but may be wrong).

Thank you again for all your support here, it's really appreciated :)

On 10/12/2020 at 5:42 AM, JoeStine13 said:

The grahl penis is not working for me its stuck on its belly. Im not sure how to use NifSkope. Any help would be great.

Do you have the ABC for the creature dong? it needs the skeleton from ABC, my version of ABC is PE, also install the mnc patch that i shared

On 10/12/2020 at 7:35 AM, valloittaja said:

For Taurus its using Draugr skeleton bone, it might be work, too bad for Capra Demon, it using human as armored creature, its like human wearing an armor so i cannot do that

Mihail Grahl MNC.zip

2 hours ago, valloittaja said:

The ridable guar is abit weird on the skeleton bone although its the same as Durzog using sabrecat skeleton

but here we go i can only make Durzog ABC patch , as always you need latest version of ABC, also im using ABC PE version

Durzog ABC patch.rar

4 hours ago, valloittaja said:

Worked fine but one minor thing just bothering, the balls don't have texture.

Ah yeah sorry im using blood drake texture on it because its fit well with Durzog, just put it on data\textures\mihail monsters and animals\sabrecat\blood drake\
or you can also download the blood drake there's a patch for it on this thread and this is for edited esp if you wanna try 

1.dds mihailblooddrake.esp

I have found and followed this topic for a while, tried to learn and do it myself for SE version or hope someone mention about it, but none so far. I know this is LE forum but normally there are someone asking about SE version ?. Is it mean that SE user is not interest in this kind of mod? or there're forum for SE already? or it too easy to do it yourself so that there're nobody asking for SE? If nobody want to make these patch for SE then please teach me with step-by-step please. I am so envy LE user for have many kind of creatures.

2 hours ago, LeoW said:

I have found and followed this topic for a while, tried to learn and do it myself for SE version or hope someone mention about it, but none so far. I know this is LE forum but normally there are someone asking about SE version ?. Is it mean that SE user is not interest in this kind of mod? or there're forum for SE already? or it too easy to do it yourself so that there're nobody asking for SE? If nobody want to make these patch for SE then please teach me with step-by-step please. I am so envy LE user for have many kind of creatures.

I talked about SE on page 5, everything that's posted here is easily convertible by just running the folder through Cathedral NIF optimizer before swapping the meshes

I would have asked for permission to post them over on the SE side of the forum, but I'm honestly too stupid and tech-illiterate to know how to deal with any kind of problem that other people may experience with it

7 hours ago, LeoW said:

Actually you can port the meshes and texture by SSE optimizer or Cathedral nif optimizer, i also tried the backport to LE with SSE mods like pig troll and Dogmeat by Outlawer. But you need to know what ABC version you are using, is it PE or HDT.

Anyway some ppl not into creature sex mod, and even in LE there are some ppl that still playing with bunch of vanilla creatures until now because they think creature mods are not lore friendly, immersive, but Mihail tried to make his creature/monster mods to be unique and lore friendly too, some of creatures mod like skymomod, immersive creatures mod are obsolete on everything, we need more new content especially new high quality creatures mod, in my opinion SE user are mostly casual or new comer for Bethesda game, ive been modding Bethesda games since TES4 Oblivion, fallout 3, fallout NV, so probably they just modding for the view, the scenery, the gameplay like better combat, animation, 4k textures graphic, and many more.
You can check Madmanguns tutorial about how you edit the meshes using nifscope.

I tried to get foglings to work with the esp from the mod linked + meshes found here but animations that would depend on ABC just fail to play. Not entirely sure if the skeleton is actually being used from ABC. Also any way to make the vampire beast monsters smaller? They are way too big for most animations.

7 hours ago, MaximusApp said:

I tried to get foglings to work with the esp from the mod linked + meshes found here but animations that would depend on ABC just fail to play. Not entirely sure if the skeleton is actually being used from ABC. Also any way to make the vampire beast monsters smaller? They are way too big for most animations.

Try to download the latest creature framework, and MNC, there's already AddRaceID("Rieklings", "mihailfoglingrace") on the morenastycrittersfactory.psc script, so its probably working with fogling custom race, the skeleton is already using ABC from my patch, Well the vampire beast monsters are literally huge from Mihail esp itself, you can change their size in creation kit or turn on the even actor height on Sexlab MCM

17 minutes ago, valloittaja said:

I got the foglings working just right by following steps, thanks for all of your work razzor69 :)

Any change to get these working?
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90466?tab=description
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90096

Nice its working for you, glad you like it.

About Wendigos & Howlers ive tried on them but not yet making a patch, for necrophages Mihail made alot of changes on them for example the rotfiend became a human using body armor of rotfiend, Bullvore become frost atronach from Troll, and im not sure if they can be added ABC schlong, too bad for the changes

Aaaaa that is probabbly it, maybe MNC was not picking up on them correctly. I tried turning on even actors height but that didn't do anything but it might be because of the same reason. Time to test updated MNC.

13 minutes ago, MaximusApp said:

Ok so the the race is registered but there is no abc animation applied for some reason oh well I'll try a clean install.

What mod creatures are you gonna try? yeah you need latest MNC, latest baka ABC and creature framework it has AddRaceID for custom races

Baka ABC should be the priority 

I'm using latest MNC, the Creature framework that is the latest in the download section for MNC as well. I'm pretty sure the races are fine as the animations play just no animated schlongs. 

EDIT: Oh and latest ABC as well. Basically what I did was get the fogling dong mod and installed the abc patch from here onto it and that does work for animations but no animated creature schlong, then i also tried adding in the MNC patch found in the thread for the fogling dong mod and then just took the meshes provided by you and renamed then [same name] + ERECT at the end so it would be what MNC uses -> same results.
ABC is 1.82, MNC is 12.4 with CF: 2.0.1A. Just seems weird because this worked for zombie dogs and Kwama insect mod. Oh well I'll try again tomorrow, maybe I'll realize what I'm missing later. :D

On 10/29/2020 at 6:10 PM, Midnightbug said:

Mimic does not work anymore for some reason. It was working before. Did they change something?

A bit more info: when I am using matchmaker it says your spell fizzles and fails to affect or something. Does not work with surrender or anything else. They got the bits tho, I think this is a race issue with, fails to register for some reason. I tried to reinstall ABC, SL, MNC all the lot, does not change anything. While other stuff is working flawlessly, so I think the issue with the mod, not with my setup. The same problem present with daedrats as well. They not registering in SL. Anybody can solve this?

Also Vampirebeasts (By MadMansGun) are working, but they do not scale down for the animation, they remain the same size, so all animations are misaligned. 

Also this, why they not scaling down for the anim?