Dick for Mihails Wild Hog

View File

Another easy one out of the way, I've slapped a dick on Mihail's Wild Hog. That's pretty much it. I'll be trying to add actual Sexlab Creatures support to this later, but I'm not gonna promise anything due to issues with TES5EDIT being an utter prick on my end.

This only includes the meshes I've edited, so you'll still need the original files from Mihails Wild Hogs.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/10/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92888
  • Special Edition Compatible

4 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Hello there, its nice someone make it and share the Mihail creature mod with dong, i have tons of these creatures too, if you want i can share it with you here

Feel free to share!

3 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

hello can u make it for beast of tamriel mods ? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76203

That's a lot of creatures, I'll check the mod out and decide if it's too much work.

1 hour ago, staspidaras said:

Oh yes, i guess about it only when read the name of this "nagas" in files, which turned out a paatru (froglike humanoids, looks like a murlocs from WoW).

Yup you need the original mod, also if you want to know the meshes just extract the bsa of beast of tamriel, you will know the location of each creatures, i will upload more if you guys want it

17 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Giant Wasp from Mihail, first of all because Mihail always make all the creatures its own custom races, Sexlab creature animation wont recognize them as the vanilla creature, if someone can make it compatible with MNC to read the race the same as vanilla race that would be great. Original mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82505/ 

20200308023145_1.jpg

mihailgiantwasp.rar 1.9 MB · 5 downloads

Quick quote from me regarding mihail races:

From morenastycrittersfactory.psc:

;ChaurusHunters = Actors\DLC01\ChaurusFlyer\ChaurusFlyer.hkx
        ClearRaceKey("ChaurusHunters")
        AddRaceID("ChaurusHunters", "ChaurusHuntersFailSafe")
        AddRaceID("ChaurusHunters", "DLC1ChaurusHunterRace")
        ;end of stock races
        AddRaceID("ChaurusHunters", "00WaspRace1")
        AddRaceID("ChaurusHunters", "DwaSpVesparRace")
        AddRaceID("ChaurusHunters", "mihailbatrace")
        AddRaceID("ChaurusHunters", "mihailbatraceELDER")
        AddRaceID("ChaurusHunters", "mihailbeehiverace")
        AddRaceID("ChaurusHunters", "mihailbeerace")
        AddRaceID("ChaurusHunters", "mihailcliffracerrace")
        AddRaceID("ChaurusHunters", "mihaildovahflyrace")
        AddRaceID("ChaurusHunters", "mihaildragonlingrace")
        AddRaceID("ChaurusHunters", "mihailhummingbirdrace")
        AddRaceID("ChaurusHunters", "mihailwasprace")
        AddRaceID("ChaurusHunters", "Mount_ChaurusHunterRace")
        AddRaceID("ChaurusHunters", "_00AshHunterRace")

Most of Mihails races are already supported by creature framework. You can either use the creatures with the race they originally have are or you can probably convert them to vanilla races. I took the Arachne Queen and Deadra Spider from the female monster mod and gave them vanilla Large frostbite  spider race instead of the custom races they had.

REQUEST FROM ME:

I'm working with mihails creatures (and creatures from other contributors) to use in a larger creature adding mod (with CF support).

So far I'm finished with 10-12 creatures. But many more to go. Can I use the work already posted in this thread? I will of course gather permissions from the original authors.

List of creatures which is 99% done integrated with sexlab (either dickified by me or someone else on Loverslab)

Mihail Monstermods: Grahl, Ogroid, Goblins, Undead Werewolfs, Zombies, Foglings

Degonians: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72202/

Flaming Bishop (jackga)

OldLusty (retexture of a hagraven)

Forestdryad (lizard "human" girl based on Flawns argonian textures

Futa Seducer (red female "human"  demon with horns, hooves and tail with SOS support.

My plan is to have "enough" creatures before I figure out how to make them spawn in the skyrim world. That`s uncharted territory for me. I won't handplace them around. That breaks all immersion for me.

@Thor2000Wow that's a good news then, i love most of Mihail creatures mod, better than immersive creature mod tbh, also beast of tamriel is great too and Skymomod(although its so old), there are several new creatures made by Vinc(maker of Glenmoril, Vigilant), Opusglass, Jackga, that im already edited, i guess i will share it to you guys here
Grahl already have it you can see my back post, Ogroid not that good because the belly is too big, and the dong cant fit on it, Goblins using human skeleton(as an armor or bodysuit) i prefer Mihail using Falmer on it though, Undead werewolfs already did by the other author

Dunno what Flaming Bishop is but i already tried all the Jackga monster with dongs, mostly fit perfectly, Degonian already tried it but i lost the file long time ago, Oldlusty not interested
Forestdryad never touch it also the futa seducer because its out of my ability xD

33 minutes ago, razzor69 said:

You missed with a folders in your archive it needs:
Data/Meshes/Mihails Monsters and Animals/Sabrecat/Cave Bear

If someone got a trouble with installing, just go to folders this way manually and put the file into "Cave Bear" folder.

1 hour ago, staspidaras said:

You missed with a folders in your archive it needs:
Data/Meshes/Mihails Monsters and Animals/Sabrecat/Cave Bear

If someone got a trouble with installing, just go to folders this way manually and put the file into "Cave Bear" folder.

Oh yeah pardon me for that silly mistake, i should had adding Cave Bear inside Sabrecat folder

Btw here's some zombies from Mihail, i only adding 2 of the meshes atm https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91287?tab=description

the same as before just extract it into your Data/Meshes/Mihails Monsters and Animals/Draugr/zombies

and penis textures

zombies.rar

Textures.rar

25 minutes ago, staspidaras said:

Hm... i have an issue with last downloaded mods (zombies/grahl/wasp/cave bear), that their cocks just fly at fixed place in air when animation starts. Any ideas how to fix it? I already reinstall MNC/ABC, but it changes nothing =/

Flying cock? i might be the skeleton issue, because im using the ABC from baka now, not MNC meshes anymore, im using ABC baka HDT PE LE for the creature meshes, anyway what ABC baka are you using? ABC HDT SMP ? HDT PE ? or HDT PE SMP?

6 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Oh yeah pardon me for that silly mistake, i should had adding Cave Bear inside Sabrecat folder

Btw here's some zombies from Mihail, i only adding 2 of the meshes atm https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91287?tab=description

the same as before just extract it into your Data/Meshes/Mihails Monsters and Animals/Draugr/zombies

and penis textures

zombies.rar 2.36 MB · 2 downloads

Textures.rar 151.81 kB · 2 downloads

the zombie mod actually already has a patch. if you go to the morenastycritters page and in the downloads, choose the modcompatibilitykits file, it's in there

EDIT: Packed the cave bear file into a mod that is compatible with Creature Framework, and I "believe" should register the races in SexLab. I'm not 100% on that one. Will do the other ones shortly.

EDIT2: Giant wasps done.

Mihail Cave Bears MNC.zip Mihail Giant Wasps MNC.zip