On 12/12/2020 at 4:23 PM, Bestiality44 said:

Does anyone know why the fox's cock goes to the left?
PS: when I uninstall "BakaFactory ABC" it fixes but without collision :­­c

Capturaf.JPG

Hmm i think Baka already stated that the fox dong's is pretty glitchy right now

3 hours ago, urbon said:

Hi...maybe someone already asked this question but all of the conversions from this thread can works with SE? Well just the beast of tamriel :( 

I guess you can actually do the conversions into SSE, as long as you convert the meshes, textures, and esp with Cathedral or SSE nif optimizer

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, urbon said:

Dude thank you so much!!!

Just for the record :) I did not schlonglify them first. Credits goes to Steverage for doing that.

Attached is patch which you can just copy paste over Mihails orginial mod. So if you don't wanna use my mod, this is an alternative for you.

Plz note that this creature sometimes won't swap to its aroused mesh during animations. Sometimes it reverts to aroused mesh when NOT in animations. I really don't know why.

In the future I will try to attach a SOS schlong to this goblin.

mihail Goblin patch.rar

2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Just for the record :) I did not schlonglify them first. Credits goes to Steverage for doing that.

Attached is patch which you can just copy paste over Mihails orginial mod. So if you don't wanna use my mod, this is an alternative for you.

Plz note that this creature sometimes won't swap to its aroused mesh during animations. Sometimes it reverts to aroused mesh when NOT in animations. I really don't know why.

In the future I will try to attach a SOS schlong to this goblin.

mihail Goblin patch.rar 1.35 MB · 0 downloads

Omg. Thank you so much again! I deleted some creatures from the esp and others files but I just wanna have the goblins instant! thank you so much! 

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

Razzor69, have you already done these wolves? I'd be really suprised if you haven't ?.

If not I might take a look at it

Yeah i havent done it tbh, i mean i tried it but dunno why Mihail made them with some kind of custom skeleton bone, either it was fusion between wolf and husky skeleton bone, the result with wolf race made them glitch and stretching on the eyes and brow, that's why im not yet complete to patch these wolves

1 hour ago, razzor69 said:

Yeah i havent done it tbh, i mean i tried it but dunno why Mihail made them with some kind of custom skeleton bone, either it was fusion between wolf and husky skeleton bone, the result with wolf race made them glitch and stretching on the eyes and brow, that's why im not yet complete to patch these wolves

Yeah I noticed that skeleton thingy. I opened up mihails skeleton and added the abc skeleton node penis base to it. So I will try to use mihails skeleton and his race. Looks allright in nifscope. But haven't tested it in game yet ?. Haven't checked if CF has support for these cyrodiil wolf races. But if I know madmansgun correctly, I believe it's all in there ?

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

Yeah I noticed that skeleton thingy. I opened up mihails skeleton and added the abc skeleton node penis base to it. So I will try to use mihails skeleton and his race. Looks allright in nifscope. But haven't tested it in game yet ?. Haven't checked if CF has support for these cyrodiil wolf races. But if I know madmansgun correctly, I believe it's all in there ?

Well i guess your version might be working out, here's the meshes if you wanna try too, i tried to combine husky and wolf ( not working with the dog), yeah i guess MMG already added it most of mihail creature custom race

Cyrodiilian Wolf.rar

On 1/9/2021 at 7:04 AM, Neggative0 said:

Here's the patch.

Installation: copy paste over and overwrite everything

Hard requirement: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7556-animated-beasts-cocksabc-for-users-le-se/

If you don't have this, dicks are going to float in the air.

Note1: I couldn't get the patch for the Rabid Cyrodiilian wolf to work since it uses a different race due to that rabies dieases. That race "mihailcyrodiilwolfracerabies" is not registrated in creature framework.

Note2: I adjusted size of the wolf race from 1.20 to 1.00 to improve alignement in animations. This means the wolves are now smaller. It is easy to adjust the size back. Just open up the esp in tes5edit, navigate to race tab, then change "male height" from 1.00 to 1.20.

Note3: Dick textures uses the ones that comes with morenastycritters slal edition mod. They might not fit 100% but good enough.

OLDRIM Mihail Wolves of Cyrodiil v2 CF Patch HDT LE.rar

6 minutes ago, valloittaja said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106309

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106252

Noticed these two new arrivals on the nexus page.

Anyone can do the magic on these?

I already tried the Ogrim one, there are 2 meshes, the big one using giant skeleton and the small one is using troll, but because the belly is too huge, its clipping with the dong, although the small one (troll) got minor clipping, still not perfect, i guess Thor2000 might fix that big belly ?
Thanks for inform me for Scamp, im gonna take a look for it just stay tune, its using Riekling skeleton bone, it might be easier

1 hour ago, Rakshasa89 said:

hm, I don't quite understand how to get dracolizards dongs to work, I installed the original mod and yours and dropped in the esp, I can only spawn in the blind ones (that's all I get from the console) and their junk is all whack, did I mess up the install? I used Vortex

Have you installing the ABC for your creature skeleton? because you need that to work properly, also dracolizards are didnt have the specific name, but you can find it within the creation kit and type those names on your console command 

dracoshit.jpg

3 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Did anyone try this Mihail Centaur?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85364?tab=posts

It looks like a skeleton version of boarriekling. It will most likely clip. But would be fun to just see ?

Yeah i did tried a long time ago with this centaur shit, indeed it was using modified boarriekling skeleton, it was absurdly clipping meshes if you using the ABC skeleton, it just didnt working well, and also Bethesda should have released centaur on Skyrim but it was cut, Mihail even looked and checked into the bsa of skyrim there's unused centaur meshes but it doesnt work maybe its just a placeholder

On 1/24/2021 at 7:52 PM, razzor69 said:

Have you installing the ABC for your creature skeleton? because you need that to work properly, also dracolizards are didnt have the specific name, but you can find it within the creation kit and type those names on your console command 

dracoshit.jpg

Indeed, I do have ABC, still nothing, do I have to move your files to a specific folder?