21 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Cyrodillic Minotaurs from Mihail? too bad they are just a human wearing minotaur armor suit, so it has human skeleton bone

yeah you know what it is very weird because their sexlab animations are listed under "giants" but their skeleton is human, and they still count as creatures, I think its better off just to use the minotaurs from the beyond bruma mod.

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

yeah you know what it is very weird because their sexlab animations are listed under "giants" but their skeleton is human, and they still count as creatures, I think its better off just to use the minotaurs from the beyond bruma mod.

Because Mihail always changing things while updating it, so some of em got changes but the races still the same custom races, im not blaming him for that though, its just we cant use em for SL creature animation anymore

14 hours ago, valloittaja said:

For pahmar its the same as minotaur, Naga, Goblin, they are just human wearing an armor of the creatures, i have the yetis patch btw, you need ABC, Original files and just put, replace it into your data/meshes/Mihail Monsters and Animals/Troll/Bigfoot

Yeti, Bigfoot.rar

On 11/21/2020 at 7:24 PM, razzor69 said:

Because Mihail always changing things while updating it, so some of em got changes but the races still the same custom races, im not blaming him for that though, its just we cant use em for SL creature animation anymore

are there any other races i need to change/remove?......also can the original version still be found anywhere? i would like to replace the giants for Yiffy Age of Skyrim and that would of been a fitting replacement.

2 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Here's the SC horses from Witcher by Annie Lenine, you need the original mod

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2sjlicbyb165xg0/11_horses.rar/file just put it on your data/meshes/SC/4_ports/11_horses you need ABC too, mine using PE

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

umm....you do know the horses work differently now right?

Is there anyway to add it so the erection is only visible during a sex scene?

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

umm....you do know the horses work differently now right?

Yeah i know, you changed it on version 12.5, also i'm still using the same old shit method for every creature mods if you can make the patches and fix it, i would be appreciated, especially for the horse

7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

are there any other races i need to change/remove?......also can the original version still be found anywhere? i would like to replace the giants for Yiffy Age of Skyrim and that would of been a fitting replacement.

Minotaur was using giant race and now is just a human, Capra Demon, elemental triad, ice tribes, automated dwarven armor, threkreen warrior they are using human, katakan vampire was using spriggan, now is human base too, clannfear was using boar, now its using gargoyle, bulvore from necrophages once used a troll, now is frost atronach, Land dreugh was using dwarven spider, now is mudcrab (thats boring), also if you haven't add flame turmoils, new nix hound, you can add flame turmoils as storm atronach and nix hound is wolf, not sure for the yiffy age of skyrim, i haven't look at it.

5 hours ago, razzor69 said:

especially for the horse

the horses should work without any editing (if it's just a mesh replacement, things like unique meshes for frost will need small patches)

Capra Demon, elemental triad, ice tribes, automated dwarven armor, threkreen warrior they are using human, katakan vampire was using spriggan, now is human base too, clannfear was using boar, now its using gargoyle, bulvore from necrophages once used a troll, now is frost atronach, Land dreugh was using dwarven spider, now is mudcrab (thats boring),

fuck my life.

also if you haven't add flame turmoils, new nix hound, you can add flame turmoils as storm atronach and nix hound is wolf,

i have, it's just not uploaded yet.

On 11/25/2020 at 7:20 AM, theonebullet said:

Is there anyway to add it so the erection is only visible during a sex scene?

Second to that. Also is anybody had problems with the horses hairs (tail and neck) being completely white? I saw some ppl flagged it up on Annie's patreon page but there is no solution. It is really annoying that all horses basically a giant white torch. Anybody has a suggestion how to fix that?

On 12/2/2020 at 10:20 PM, BabyBellies said:

Can you possibly do this?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1355

I'm only interested in the Armored Gazelle, Gazelle, Vale Deer, Male Elk, Bull Moose, White/Spectral Stag though, not all the other creatures.  Even though some of these mounts are vanilla creatures that use ASOS, for whatever reason they just don't get schlongs lol.   

Well i have all of em tested on my LE, maybe i will share it later, because its not on my radar right now

• 2 weeks later...