I used distance to time it brilliantly so a legionary approached as Marissa was getting done showing me her Wrath. Or if you don't believe that, it happened accidently. Either way it's good to know sooner rather than later.

I intend to get all the animations from Sexout hooked into SexoutNG over the next week, then comes the fun of adding the new animations and trying to setup some 3-ways.

Halstrom if I missed anything for pregnancy in the current release, let me know. I can't honestly remember between the three threads if I caught everything you wanted, other than the one thing that we're still thinking about.

Loogie, if there are any vars you think would help the tryouts by being in sexout, I will put a SexoutTryouts quest w/ vars in for you as well.

Same goes for anyone else. Pregnancy, sewerslave, prostitution, whatever!

Oh BTW Loogie, thanks for being an "early adopter." :D

Edit: Also, I do intend to track down that damn unconsciousness thing. It can be pretty annoying when it gets in the way.

I intend to get all the animations from Sexout hooked into SexoutNG over the next week' date=' then comes the fun of adding the new animations and trying to setup some 3-ways.

Halstrom if I missed anything for pregnancy in the current release, let me know. I can't honestly remember between the three threads if I caught everything you wanted, other than the one thing that we're still thinking about.

Loogie, if there are any vars you think would help the tryouts by being in sexout, I will put a SexoutTryouts quest w/ vars in for you as well.

Edit: Also, I do intend to track down that damn unconsciousness thing. It can be pretty annoying when it gets in the way.[/quote']

Thanks Mate, I thinkyou have everything, I looked more into my protection not working and by the looks of things in the old code it hasn't got a chance, the protection spells and variables I've tried reading to detect condoms are cleared early during the sex act. So I'll skip protection till your code is ready to rock. I have a couple of more things to nut out before I am ready to try your new code with pregnancy, but I will make the jump soon, I just want to clear my plate of all the current issues if possible and get my other project launched to go with your new version :)

I intend to get all the animations from Sexout hooked into SexoutNG over the next week' date=' then comes the fun of adding the new animations and trying to setup some 3-ways.

Edit: Also, I do intend to track down that damn unconsciousness thing. It can be pretty annoying when it gets in the way.[/quote']

Thanks Mate, I thinkyou have everything, I looked more into my protection not working and by the looks of things in the old code it hasn't got a chance, the protection spells and variables I've tried reading to detect condoms are cleared early during the sex act. So I'll skip protection till your code is ready to rock. I have a couple of more things to nut out before I am ready to try your new code with pregnancy, but I will make the jump soon, I just want to clear my plate of all the current issues if possible and get my other project launched to go with your new version :)

Sounds good to me.

I'm thinking about how I can support you and it's tricky, especially with the 3ways (again). SexoutNGBegin doesn't currently support the condoms. When it does, it could be that either one of the guys, or neither, is using protection.

Trying to come up with a solution that lets me easily expose the details of "what's going on" to all the mods that want to know about it.

New anims file up for download. This one has all(*) the animations from Sexout, renamed and placed in the SexoutNG directory structure. I made sure to use the ones fixed by Donkey as the source directory.

An updated ESP will follow later today, as some of the file locations have changed. Beware of using this new anim package with the old (current) SexoutNG.

(*)Two notes. First, I am (for now) sticking with the existing creature animation names and locations. There aren't enough of them to require reorganization yet. Second, I don't actually mean "all". Of the 77 Sexout anims, there are 7 I have not copies yet. They are:

11: The broken Dog+human animation. It's unused anyway.

16: Unused donkey punch. I'm sure someone will want this back in. :P

17: "Anal Pump". This one may be broken, I'm checking.

18: An eat-out that is a complete duplicate of 34

30: The "rape kiss". I need a 'kissing' section first.

50: ??? - Missing in the original sexout I think.

57: An eat-out that is broken I believe, will double check.

0.0.4 is up in the new post. You need BOTH files.

Plugin contains the ESM and various documents. Some docs may be out of date, this thread is more authoritative.

Anims contains all the SexoutNG anims AND all the Sexout anims now. These anims are the versions Donkey fixed a week or so ago that until now were only available in the new anims thread.

The SexoutNG animations are mostly not aligned yet, I just finished getting all the files copied around and renamed, organized, and added to the Idle Animations in the GECK. I have not gone in-game and run through them all yet to get positioning, so some are likely to be pretty far off.

Loogie, I'm investigating the rape knockout issue, and I was wrong about what it's doing right now. What I describe is how I think it was intended to work, but not actually how it's working. How it's actually working seems bugged, as it's effectively doubling your fatigue every time you get raped.

I'm not 100% convinced yet that this is what's responsible for being unconscious though. If you start with no fatigue (default), the first time you get raped it should only add 7. I'm not sure what the range is, or at what point fatigue = knockout.

The gas grenade sets it to -10000. "Sleepytime dog treat" damages it by 300.

It looks like, on the surface, even setting it to 1 will knock you out, and the duration you are knocked out is controlled by the value. There are a lot of checks in different vanilla quests for fatigue < 0, with comments to the effect that that means knocked out.

Still digging for a conclusive answer.

Ok, looks like the script is working as intended.

It basically knocks out the rapist for 2 seconds and the victim for 7 seconds, by subtracting whatever fatigue they have remaining from them, + the extra.

Making modifications now to:

- Enable/disable this through MCM

- Enable/disable per-call to SexoutBegin

- Set both durations (if enabled) via MCM.

So the new creatures will combat rape you now or?

No, not yet. They're not in yet.

Last update was getting the existing Sexout creatures supported in SexoutNG, and getting all their animations hooked up.

This means modders should now be able to use SexoutNGBegin (instead of SexoutBegin) to initiate sex without worring that many of the old animations are missing.

New creatures still need to be added, I might get to one or two tonight.

What type of program did you use to create the readme ?? i tried word, or several but the readme is unreadable. Anyway i am havinhg a problem hooking up an animation in your new plug-in. what is now needed to get the dialog going ??

It used to be easy bu somehow i am missing the point..

set Sexout.male to GetSelf

set Sexout.female to Player

set Sexout.SexType to vaginal

player.cios SexoutBegin

Now i tried with the newer one

Set Sexout.ActorA To GetSelf

Set Sexout.ActorB To Player

Player.Cios SexOutBeginNG

Set SexoutNG.AnimA to 101

Somehow the commands is not very clear, any chance you could update the main documention pdf file the one UDLR created in the modder section ??

What type of program did you use to create the readme ?? i tried word' date=' or several but the readme is unreadable. Anyway i am havinhg a problem hooking up an animation in your new plug-in. what is now needed to get the dialog going ??

[/quote']

Not sure what you mean? There are just straight TXT files (newline is UNIX style -- notepad may not work, try notepad++ or something similar) and a CSV which can be opened in excel or openoffice 'calc'.

It used to be easy bu somehow i am missing the point..

set Sexout.SexType to vaginal

player.cios SexoutBegin

Now i tried with the newer one

Set Sexout.ActorA To GetSelf

Set Sexout.ActorB To Player

Player.Cios SexOutBeginNG

Set SexoutNG.AnimA to 101

That's fairly close but a few notes. First, the NG comes between 'sexout' and 'begin': "CIOS SexoutNGBegin". Second, the anim # has to be set before the call.

Somehow the commands is not very clear, any chance you could update the main documention pdf file the one UDLR created in the modder section ??

I can create a new one, but really the text files should work. I'm surprised that Word is giving you problems with them. Make sure you enable world wrap; I prefer to let the reader wrap the text at his window size rather than doing it for him/her.

Here's a quick example of starting sex with the new system:

set Sexout.Anim to 401
player.cios SexoutNGBegin

The only thing that changed there was the last line. I omitted sextype since it's not needed, but setting it won't hurt either. The entirely new way looks like this:

set SexoutNG.actorA to GetSelf
set SexoutNG.actorB to Player
set Sexout.Anim to 401

Not much difference!

New downloads in the OP.

Plugin 0.0.6 hooks up a few missing/wrong idle animations and adds support for a no-knockout rape.

Anims 0.0.5 adds missing anims hooked up in plugin 0.0.6.

The new flags are set prior to the SexoutBegin call, they are Sexout.bDoKORapee and Sexout.bDoKORapist.

EDIT:

Meh, bug in the above. Since the MCM support isn't in place yet, rape knockouts are now automatically disabled after the first call to SexoutBegin. This has the effect of disabling the knockout completely unless a mod turns it back on. I'll fix it tomorrow.

Added data pack download to OP. It has all the sexout data; anims for sexout and sexoutng, sounds, textures, armors, etc. Basically everything the original sexout data pack has, plus the NG animations.

Just there for convenience. If you uninstall the sexout data pack, you'll need it. If not, just the anims zip is enough for now.

Will setting a sex type without an animation trigger a randomly selected animation, or does one need the random % trick Bromm did for anal in some of the Tryout plugins to achieve that affect?

set Sexout.Anim to 1001

Then i must have been doing something wrong.

I tried, doing it for the dog part. But the animation don't seem to kick in. They just move towards each other, then the animation will just stop, like they are already finished.

Ok i tried it just fails to work correctly, the dog is the only one doing anything. NPC does not act at all.

Will setting a sex type without an animation trigger a randomly selected animation' date=' or does one need the random % trick Bromm did for anal in some of the Tryout plugins to achieve that affect?

[/quote']

SexoutBegin will still try to pick a random one for you based on sextype and the actors, but it doesn't always work.

SexoutNGBegin doesn't have any randomizer yet, so you'll have to do that yourself, but with how the anims are organized it should be easier. I'll try to come up with an example.

set Sexout.Anim to 1001

Then i must have been doing something wrong.

I tried' date=' doing it for the dog part. But the animation don't seem to kick in. They just move towards each other, then the animation will just stop, like they are already finished.

Ok i tried it just fails to work correctly, the dog is the only one doing anything. NPC does not act at all.

[/quote']

I will check it out today, thanks for the file!

Ok Donkey, figures that the dog would be one I'd screw up somehow! Still had an old override for NG in there. I have it fixed locally, will upload later today. Make sure you get the full data pack or the anims pack. If you get the anims pack, leave the sexout datapack installed.

I have a few other fixes to make before I update the ESM, and I want to put the idle repeat hack in as well. The ones that are supposed to repeat automatically don't seem to be doing it, the dog anim is one of them. Is it possible that the engine doesn't respect the auto-repeat you mentioned in the other thread?