• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 9:48 AM, thatpartoftheinternet said:

Holy shit, I didn't think my very first mod attempt would actually take off.  Did you keep all the changes I made as well as adding the new stuff or just start over?

It's been three months since @ylenard has been seen. Let's hope everything's okay, considering the state the world is in.

On 3/15/2020 at 7:46 AM, ylenard said:

whenever your PC's lust > 50% you have a chance of gaining a Nymphomaniac perk. The chance grows linearly with lust, and caps at 25% per day with lust=100.
(I'm not entirely happy with this interaction, so if anyone has ideas how to change it - I'm listening)

This is an issue for mods that forces the player to wait for days in order to progress their quest lines. Most notably with anything waiting on the pregnancy mod, where waiting times are in weeks, the player may not pay attention to the lust level and end up with a full stack of nymphomania perks. At which point it becomes very difficult to inhibit the lust gain, each perk adding 40% growth, 10 levels gives the player an increase of 400%.

A thing I'd like to point out is that nymphomania (or satyriasis for the men) isn't a state of constant lust but an extremely frequent or sudden increase in libido. It's more akin to a disorder in the extreme cases.

I would suggest to change the behavior quoted above by adding a high probability for the player to masturbate in the possible outcomes, with that chance growing linearly with the nymphomaniac level. Needs to be disabled if the player has its weapon drawn though, just to not be a nuisance.

It would also be nice to have a venue to reduce the level of the perk. Since it seem the increase is psychological in nature, Doctor Usanagi could help with the condition (but not remove the perk entirely).

Found a bug. Dunno if it was from @thatpartoftheinternet original version.

The legion has extra choice dialogue when they approach the player. One of them has the player try to wrestle out of the situation. Several scenes occur and eventually another choice is given: act submissively and end the encounter or be rebellious. The rebellious choice ends in a soft lock.

Reference is xx0046CB. The issue appears to be the associated script, as suggested by Neutron (contributor to Sexout Breeder):

i remember there's a bug that you can't call sexout with getself and zaz through the dialog, so it need to be send to another script/function in order to start it

For reference, the script is

call fnSexoutActPrep
call fnSexoutActSetInt "nUseZAZ", 1
call fnSexoutActSetRef "ActorA", GetSelf
call fnSexoutActSetRef "ActorB", Player
call fnSexoutActSetInt "Anim", 1017
call fnSexoutActSetRef "Raper", GetSelf
call fnSexoutActSetRef "CBDialogA", LegionRepellFuckToyLoop
call fnSexoutActRun

Proposed resolution by neutron:

set SexoutNG.nUseZAZ to 1
set SexoutNG.ActorA to GetSelf
set SexoutNG.ActorB to PlayerREF
set SexoutNG.raper to GetSelf
set sexoutNG.anim to 1017
set sexoutNG.CBDialogA to LegionRepellFuckToyLoop
call ZAZUDF playerref

Screenshot from FNVEdit

Spoiler

tryout_overhaul.png

zazudf.txt

Last bit of warning, for anybody wanting to use this mod: it's outdated. It override records from several core masters (SexoutNG, SexoutCommonResources, Spunk) with outdated scripts. That leads to weird behaviors with game breaking potential.

Tryout Resistance Overhaul, to achieve its goal, replace existing scripts with its own modified ones. The issue arise when the dependency gets an update: the updated script is overridden with the older one present in TRO.

The best approach to achieve what TRO wants to do would be monkey patching, which may not be doable in this context. Overriding wholes scripts from various masters isn't a great idea, especially if it is then left unmaintained.

There was still one issue with a legion dialog, which has been resolved since.

The dialogue in question was when you tried to wrestle the legionnaire while not having enough skills, then refuse to be submissive once he's done with you. Dunno if neutron updated his post with the updated esp.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey folks!

Hoping someone may be able to assist me with this.

I've played the game [via this mod] up to the point where she is enslaved by the powder gangers at the NCRCF and is fitted with slave attire and a shock collar. Whenever I attempt to leave the prison she get subdued to unconsciousness and the screen fades to black, then at the point where it looks like its about to load back to w/e fate is in store for her upon regaining consciousness the game crashes to desktop.

I am unsure why this would be happening and am admittedly not too savvy when it comes to diagnosing mod conflict/IT issues but if someone can either enlighten me with why this is happening or help me troubleshoot it to determine the cause/fix for it then that would be outstanding! :D

On 2/24/2021 at 4:59 AM, drunkrooster said:

Quick question, how compatible is this with the seexout NCR CF. I know they mess around with the building a bit so it may be cause issues, unless it doesnt.

If you're talking about Macaca22's NCR CF, then Tryout and that most are not compatible.

6 hours ago, Booster12 said:

Hey folks!

Hoping someone may be able to assist me with this.

I've played the game [via this mod] up to the point where she is enslaved by the powder gangers at the NCRCF and is fitted with slave attire and a shock collar. Whenever I attempt to leave the prison she get subdued to unconsciousness and the screen fades to black, then at the point where it looks like its about to load back to w/e fate is in store for her upon regaining consciousness the game crashes to desktop.

I am unsure why this would be happening and am admittedly not too savvy when it comes to diagnosing mod conflict/IT issues but if someone can either enlighten me with why this is happening or help me troubleshoot it to determine the cause/fix for it then that would be outstanding! :D

That's probably a Tryout problem. Don't know why either.

• 8 months later...

Don't know if anyone watches this thread anymore or not but I have a question. I was reading through the Description and came across this

"The chance of being able to reject approaches based on Lust is wrong, and the many conditions in dialogue topics bloat the file size. This is definitely something I have to change."

Does this mod cause save game bloating??

• 5 weeks later...
On 18/03/2020 at 20:57, Nevada21 said:

Na verdade, para adicionar a isso, o travamento está acontecendo toda vez que tento e clico em qualquer uma das novas opções de diálogo com Eddie em um novo arquivo salvo (Joe chateado, levado para a prisão, deixado entrar com o novo diálogo de Dawes, ect). Eu já desativei o cronômetro de excitação durante o sexo devido a ele bagunçar a cena inicial normal do NCRCF, mas não pareceu ajudar. A falha é um CTD no momento exato em que clico em uma das opções da caixa de diálogo.

Não sei se mais alguém teve esse problema. Tenho certeza de que está do meu lado. Aqui está minha ordem de carregamento:

Esconder o conteúdo

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] ] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] YUP - Jogo básico + Todos DLC.esm
[X] Revisão da Iluminação Interior - Core.esm
[X] Postagem Funcional do Jogo Ending.esm
[X] Revisão da Iluminação Interior - L38PS. esm
[X] MikotoBeauty.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutTryout.esm
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] Mais Perks.esm
[X] NevadaSkies.esm
[X] YUP - Correções de NPC (jogo básico + DLC completo) .esp
[X] SexoutSpunk.esp
[X] SexoutPosNew.esp
[X] ILO - YUP Patch.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esp
[X] SexoutTryoutResistanceOverhaul.esp
[X] Smalltalk.esp
[X] outsidebets.esp
[X] jsawyer.esp
[X] T6M Honest Herts Replace.esp
[X] RebreatherRestoration.esp
[X] Mostrar Pickpocket Taxa de sucesso.esp
[X] Fellout.esp
[X] JSawyer Ultimate.esp
[X] Roberts_NewVegas.esp
[X] HairPatcher.esp
[X] NVBountyBoards.esp
[X] MalehairpackNV.esp
[X] nu_women_of_the_wasteland.esp
[X] 1CazyTestEsp.esp
[X] O Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] O Weapon Mod Menu.esp
[X] FlipOff.esp
[X] xatmosSkillPerks.esp
[X] Advance Robotics Expert.esp
[X] BodyMorph.esp
[X] zzjayHairsFNV.esp
[X] SafeAutoSave.esp
[X] FalloutNV_lang.esp
[X] PittGalStatsFix.esp
[X] noloadscreentext.esp
[X] Slave In Pose FNV Full Edition.esp
[X] Red Bandana.esp
[X] Jsawyer-SkillPerks.esp
[X] Delay Level Up.esp
[X] Delay Level Up - Stealth Suit Fix.esp
[X] DustydistanceNV.esp
[X] ILO - Nevada Skies Patch.esp
[X] dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
[X] Faster Start Menu.esp
[X] KillingKarmaFix.esp
[X] NVDLC04 Allegiance w Duster.esp
[X] Mais vantagens Update.esp
[X] MojaveDelight.esp
[X] ] Nerd Rage Buff.esp
[X] 1ª recon beret retex.esp
[X] Better Burned Man.esp
[X] Alternative Start.esp
[X] TBz Atomic Wrangler VIP Suite.esp
[X] SexoutConsequences.esp
[X] LFox Bottle That Water.esp
[X] Fellout-OWB.esp
[X] Final do Jogo Funcional - Apostas Externas Patch.esp
[X] SunnyCompanion.esp
[X] Tutorial Killer.esp
[X] SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
[X] Couriers Blunder + Rifle.esp
[X] RestraintsDA.esp
[X] XXXExperimenteoutGSAddon.esp
[X] T6M Unique Item.esp
[X] UnholyLands.esp
[X] T6M Jeans Outfit.esp
[X] Lucky 8 Ball.esp
[X] DragsSeamConcealers.esp
[X ] TraitMod.esp
[X] 1nivRobertCockBox.esp
[X] 1nivRobertHandFixTest.esp
[X] T6M Lingerie NV.esp
[X] NevadaSkies - Blueberry Nights.esp
[X] SexoutCompanions.esp
[X] Readius_NV.esp
[X] DK Caucasianos .esp
[X] Mannequin Rce.esp
[X] NevadaSkies - Brighter Nights.esp
[X] NewCass.esp
[X] ED-E com um Hat.esp
[X] Dala_CassCowgirlOutfit_Standalone.esp
[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
[X] Revisão da Iluminação Interior - Ultimate Edition.esp
[X] NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp

i'm having the same problem

• 2 months later...

I'm wondering whether or not to get this mod since the main tryout mod got updated more recently than this one, I may be wrong so please correct, but is this mod outdated or not?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...