Granblue Fantasy: Versus nude mods?

On 7/16/2020 at 4:19 PM, xxsjxx said:

unknown.png

TheTanStar edited Moderchan's Narmaya mod to be more nude btw:

You can find it in this server: https://discord.gg/7kp4GXA 

Look in the #r18-modding channel and you scroll up a bit you'll find this file to download:

He might also remove the hood/collar too in the future.

Meanwhile I'm working on Zeta....

93606ca8d1abff969748abdeec573702.png

i came here late but is this discord server still on?

Edited by kquy
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, hobbyman202110 said:

Does anyone know which outline method granbury fantasy versus uses?  Post Outline or Inverted hull outline( or Both)?

Just like Guilty Gear and FighterZ, it's pretty much inverted hull outlines that's done via the engine. Like custom code or something, not done via modelling.

Scales based off camera distance and vertex alpha. They talk about it here too: https://www.4gamer.net/games/216/G021678/20140703095/index_2.html

Basically still the same process as Guilty Gear.

I still think they use a bit of post outline in some cases, but not really sure.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xxsjxx said:

You probably have the "original" costumes option enabled, instead of the granblue 'Versus' designs, which is the default.

Fantastic!

It was as you said. thank.
perfectly solved this problem!

I found the problem when the ~mods folder did not exist, and stupidly set the character design setting to "Original".

On 2/1/2022 at 1:26 PM, xxsjxx said:

Just like Guilty Gear and FighterZ, it's pretty much inverted hull outlines that's done via the engine. Like custom code or something, not done via modelling.

Scales based off camera distance and vertex alpha. They talk about it here too: https://www.4gamer.net/games/216/G021678/20140703095/index_2.html

Basically still the same process as Guilty Gear.

I still think they use a bit of post outline in some cases, but not really sure.

Thank you very much!

Also I have one more thing to check if anyone knows.

What kind of AA they are using?

TempAA, FXAA or custom made?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 10:37 AM, Svarogor said:

Everyone is just crazy about this paid content, I remember the times when mods for games were free, and they did not charge an amount that exceeds the cost of the game itself. The first person who started taking money for mods was a person who created identical characters for Skyrim, the first person I met on the Internet, maybe there were those who started doing it even earlier. And then, as a consequence, there were those who began to earn money from other people's work, this is inevitable. The mod that I will post here, I downloaded from patreon, it was freely available, completely free when I took it, thank you very much to the author of the mod that he shared it. And I do not know if it will break any rules here, but again, when I took the mod it was in the public domain.

ZOO Nude and Semi_Nude.zip 16.26 MB · 1,242 downloads

I can't download it

edit: i don't know how, but i could download when i replied to this post

Edited by Belinha06
  • 2 months later...
On 3/18/2022 at 3:23 AM, robeandwizardhat said:

Makes me wonder if Moderchan will release those private mods up their sleeves at some point. I shouldn't think too hard about it, but it's weird that Lyria's whole set is fine but Charlotta's limited to removing only her dress.

Nope he NEVER will so just move on, lots of better games to mod out there anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...