2 hours ago, Brokokass said:

I checked the Fusion Girl xml and I am a bit confused about the name / displayname for the legs.

The names in the xml are also the names in bodyslide while the displaynames are not the ones used in bodyslide. Does it still mean I got to use the names (even if they match the ones in bodyslide ?)

Yes it should be name, however it seems weird that BodySlide would not show the displayname. If you upload the XML I can take another look. I just cannot download the whole mod on my current connection. That would take a couple of hours.

Here you go. For most of the sliders everything is fine, displayed name is what is displayed in BS. However, in BS, with the Leg section, I see the actual "name" and not the "displayname".

For instance "Hip Bone" is "Hip Bone" in Bodyslide and not "Hip Bone Size". So I am wondering if it may impact this mod in a negative way.

ZeX-FusionG.xml

2 hours ago, Brokokass said:

Here you go. For most of the sliders everything is fine, displayed name is what is displayed in BS. However, in BS, with the Leg section, I see the actual "name" and not the "displayname".

For instance "Hip Bone" is "Hip Bone" in Bodyslide and not "Hip Bone Size". So I am wondering if it may impact this mod in a negative way.

ZeX-FusionG.xml 6.51 kB · 2 downloads

Strange... From a brief glance at BodySlide's source code it looks like it should use the displayname attribute from SliderCategories. And playing around with CBBE's xml file confirms this. If I change any of the displayname values in the xml they will show up with my changed name in BodySlide afterwards (change xml, then start BodySlide).

For FG, BodySlide also seems to use the SliderCategories xml, at least when I change one of the name attributes that slider will no longer show up in it's group but just at the top of the sliders in BodySlide. However, in my case it seems like none of the displayname attributes for FG are used in BodySlide, all of them show the name attributes...

Did some more testing and the only thing that reliably fixed it was renaming the categories. Not sure if BodySlide has a conflict with categories from other bodies when multiple are installed or what exactly is going on. But simply naming all the FG categories "X Old Name" (e.g. "X Butt" instead of "Butt") made all the correct displayname values show up in BodySlide.

I've attached the modified SliderCategories xml.

ZeX-FusionG.xml

• 2 weeks later...

The concept of the mod looks interesting. I now dare to try this one :)

I have two questions first:

- can I install and activate the mod in the middle of the game if my actress already has rads? Are these then taken into account immediately? I intend to play the mod with standard settings, BodyFat and

image.png.63fdf8b6d0acca31ed42ad95779704db.png

- does it often happen that the actress gets stuck in the morph? It's nice that there is a workaround for this. Still, it creeps me out ?

PS: But one more thing. Is the effect cumulative with pregnancy or the bimbo effect?

Edited by deathmorph
1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

The concept of the mod looks interesting. I now dare to try this one :)

I have two questions first:

- can I install and activate the mod in the middle of the game if my actress already has rads? Are these then taken into account immediately? I intend to play the mod with BodyFat and

image.png.63fdf8b6d0acca31ed42ad95779704db.png

- does it often happen that the actress gets stuck in the morph? It's nice that there is a workaround for this. Still, it creeps me out ?

PS: But one more thing. Is the effect cumulative with pregnancy or the bimbo effect?

I might be able to help you with your questions...

1) Yes, you can install the mod mid-game. Personally, I'd recommend installing it when you have 0 rads, just to be sure, but I don't think you'll have issues if you install it immediately with some rads on your character. The best way to do this is to simply fast travel to either DC or Bunker Hill since both of these have a doctor NPC that will reset your rads. Once you've done that, save the game, exit and install the mod.

2) I've been using this mod for ages and never encountered the stuck morphs problem. I remember one time I went to MCM to change some of RMR settings when my character already had altered (morphed) body and I was worried I might get stuck morphs. The only settings I changed are the way it morphs the body (I had it set up to morph the body after sleeping and switched that to periodically) and also adjusted some sliders. After exiting the MCM my character's body reverted back to default values (like it is when you don't have any rads) and immediately after 1 second (can be customized in MCM) it morphed back to the correct value as I changed the settings of the mod without removing the rads.

Just to be sure I didn't break something I visited DC and had the doc reset my character's rads and voila - the body was back at default, like it should be.

3) I'm assuming you're referring to Family Planning Enhanced (pregnancy), Sex Attributes (cumflation) and Sex Harassment (bimbo effect).

The mod works really well with all of these. You might get some extreme morphs (depending on how you configured the mods), but they don't conflict. For example, if you set RMR's belly sliders to higher values (higher = bigger) and then your character gets many rads and gets pregnant, the belly will be huge (if you set up RMR to alter belly sliders). You'll have to mess around with settings to figure this out, but that shouldn't be an issue. Basically, if your character is heavily irradiated and pregnant at the same time, the sliders that are affected by both mods (like belly) will be bigger. If you then went to the doctor to reset morphs, RMR will revert those sliders back to their defaults (0% morph) but because your character is pregnant the belly slider won't be on its default as FPE controls it as well. I know this sounds complicated, but I don't know how to better explain it. Like I said, you'll have to mess around with the settings of both mods and you'll eventually figure it out.

Regarding the cumflation, SA has built-in function which you can enable that prevents belly morphs if PC is pregnant, so you can enable that if you so wish.

Overall, I think this mod is very well made and shouldn't give you any problems. Well, the only issue I'm currently experiencing is unequipping the clothes due to extensive radiation, but that's because I'm doing stuff in Far Harbor and as a result my character's body is changing with literally every step she takes (definitely not the fault of the mod, by the way!).

Hope this helps!

Very well explained and detailed, thank you very much. ?

I got in at about 150 rads - body looked a bit more powerful - and saw the body change as I ran through the water. At the doctor's I reset the wheel (as a treatment) and the body looked like it had no mod. So should be okay to start with rads too.

You've taken away some of my fears of getting stuck with morph. I like to start new games, but only if there is something new to discover and not because of a bug. Since you've been playing the mod for a while and haven't had any negative experiences yet...

yes, I mean the mods you named. since these play well together with you, I am now very optimistic :)

3 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Answering a slightly different way...

Old versions of LooksMenu (like the 1.6.18 recommended by The Fucking Manual) have a bug which can lead to keyword morphs with lower values shadowing ones with higher values so that you see what appears to be a reduction in morph power. The easiest workaround is to set RMR to morph sliders which aren't morphed by your other mods. For example, in my case I use the Fusion Girl body and I set RMR to morph the BodyFat slider since it's independent of anything my other mods are altering. Whether a similar approach is useful to you will of course depend on what you want morphed by radiation exposure.

1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

Very well explained and detailed, thank you very much. ?

I got in at about 150 rads - body looked a bit more powerful - and saw the body change as I ran through the water. At the doctor's I reset the wheel (as a treatment) and the body looked like it had no mod. So should be okay to start with rads too.

You've taken away some of my fears of getting stuck with morph. I like to start new games, but only if there is something new to discover and not because of a bug. Since you've been playing the mod for a while and haven't had any negative experiences yet...

yes, I mean the mods you named. since these play well together with you, I am now very optimistic :)

You're welcome!

17 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Old versions of LooksMenu (like the 1.6.18 recommended by The Fucking Manual) have a bug which can lead to keyword morphs with lower values shadowing ones with higher values so that you see what appears to be a reduction in morph power. The easiest workaround is to set RMR to morph sliders which aren't morphed by your other mods. For example, in my case I use the Fusion Girl body and I set RMR to morph the BodyFat slider since it's independent of anything my other mods are altering. Whether a similar approach is useful to you will of course depend on what you want morphed by radiation exposure.

Take this into account as well! I forgot to mention that I'm running LM 1.6.20 despite 1.6.18 still being recommended by the Manual (been running the latest version for months now with no issues whatsoever, but your mileage may vary). I don't know if 1.6.20 fixed the bug @vaultbait mentioned, I'll have to test it out myself (though I'm pretty sure morphs from SA's cumflation increase belly sliders and RMR also increases the same sliders, at least in my case).

Also on that note, I'm using CBBE and not Fusion Girl. Either one is supported by all the mentioned mods but slider names are different, as far as I know (I've never tried FG).

Wonderful. Then I installed and adjusted the right things.
I installed LM 1.6.20 and selected BodyFat. I had read and adopted this setting in a post by Vaultbait. Seemed more logical than just breasts and ass.

PS: Have you had experience with the companion setting? Is this recommended?

PPS: ClearDialogueConditions for bug fixes has to be activated when using the check after waking up, right?

Edited by deathmorph
51 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

I'm running LM 1.6.20 despite 1.6.18 still being recommended by the Manual (been running the latest version for months now with no issues whatsoever, but your mileage may vary). I don't know if 1.6.20 fixed the bug @vaultbait mentioned, I'll have to test it out myself (though I'm pretty sure morphs from SA's cumflation increase belly sliders and RMR also increases the same sliders, at least in my case).

1.6.20 should take care of it. I forget whether that bug was fixed in that version or the one before it (unfortunately the author didn't mention it in the changelog so it's hard to know without diffing the source). With newer LM what you're supposed to see is the highest keyword morph for a particular slider, from what I understand. So if RMR and SA apply independent keyword morphs to the "belly" slider (whatever that is in your case) you should see the size for whichever of them is higher at any given point in time.

After the Doc cleans up the radiation in Covenant there is no other option even though I turned on ClearDialogueConditions. Am I doing something wrong?

What is also not clear to me: the description says that I can only put the clothes back on when the rads have been lowered. Doesn't that apply if I chose the option "Check after sleep"? My actress lost her clothes after sleeping, but I was able to put them back on with no problem.

Edited by deathmorph

So I've come across an interesting issue.

I can't get rid of the bodyslide morphs or get them to "reset" so to say. The issue is this: I've gone about editing the json file so that I can return my body to before the morphs happen, however as soon as I take any form or radiation, it reverts the body back to the "default" of when it was when the bodysliders were "stuck".

I can get my body to look normal, but radiation resets the whole "revert body" steps and bases that as the "normal" look before radmorphing.

Any clues would be great as it was a fun mod to play with before it bugged out.

It worked this time when doing a new morph with undressing. I guess that part of my question has been answered.

Still open would be ClearDialogueConditions, the function of which I don't quite understand. This option is deactivated by default.

I have set the morphs to become active after sleeping. This automatically activates the reset for the doctor, so that I don't have to set it to "on" in the settings. Now what does ClearDialogueConditions do and does this option have to be switched on?

On 10/15/2022 at 11:25 PM, vaultbait said:

On 10/15/2022 at 11:49 PM, rubber_duck said:

You're welcome!

Take this into account as well! I forgot to mention that I'm running LM 1.6.20 despite 1.6.18 still being recommended by the Manual (been running the latest version for months now with no issues whatsoever, but your mileage may vary). I don't know if 1.6.20 fixed the bug @vaultbait mentioned, I'll have to test it out myself (though I'm pretty sure morphs from SA's cumflation increase belly sliders and RMR also increases the same sliders, at least in my case).

Also on that note, I'm using CBBE and not Fusion Girl. Either one is supported by all the mentioned mods but slider names are different, as far as I know (I've never tried FG).

The current version of RMR does not use a LooksMenu keyword since I did not know about this when originally writing the mod. A positive (maybe?) side effect is that it should give interesting results when used together with other mods that do use a keyword and alter the same sliders. The keywordless slider change done by RMR will alter the "real" LM slider while the keyword change will be added on top of that, like your example with the belly sliders.

Once I get to finishing v2 RMR will use a keyword as well so you'll only see the largest slider change, not a combination anymore. Although thinking about it now, it may actually be beneficial to make this optional for users that want this effect and know what they are doing... :D

20 hours ago, Arphila said:

So I've come across an interesting issue.

I can't get rid of the bodyslide morphs or get them to "reset" so to say. The issue is this: I've gone about editing the json file so that I can return my body to before the morphs happen, however as soon as I take any form or radiation, it reverts the body back to the "default" of when it was when the bodysliders were "stuck".

I can get my body to look normal, but radiation resets the whole "revert body" steps and bases that as the "normal" look before radmorphing.

Any clues would be great as it was a fun mod to play with before it bugged out.

When RMR first starts morphing it remembers / saves the original slider values of your character. So if your "healed" body is messed up, you also need to "Reset Mod State" in RMR's debug menu in MCM to forget the original values that the mod remembers.

11 hours ago, deathmorph said:

It worked this time when doing a new morph with undressing. I guess that part of my question has been answered.

Still open would be ClearDialogueConditions, the function of which I don't quite understand. This option is deactivated by default.

I have set the morphs to become active after sleeping. This automatically activates the reset for the doctor, so that I don't have to set it to "on" in the settings. Now what does ClearDialogueConditions do and does this option have to be switched on?

FO4 sets a flag (true/false; yes/no) in the doctor scripts whenever you let them heal you from something (e.g. "DoctorJustCuredRads"). So after you let a doctor heal your rads they set DoctorJustCuredRads to "true" (default value is "false"). From everything that I could find in FO4's original script source and via testing, this flag is never reset back to "false" ever (the script has a function called "ClearDialogueConditions" that resets the flags but it doesn't seem to ever get called). Since these flags are the only way to tell what you did when the doctor needle animation plays, RMR uses the DoctorJustCuredRads flag to check if the doctor just healed your rads.

This means that if you let a doctor heal rads once, every other visit to that doctor will look to RMR like you let them heal your rads since that flag is still set to "true".

Telling RMR to call ClearDialogueConditions will call this function after a doctor visit with healing rads is detected by the mod. This should reset the flags to "false" and avoid wrongly resetting rads through other doctor visits.

Since calling this function is kinda messing around with original FO4 scripts and could potentially have unwanted side effects (as I don't know if this is just a Bethesda bug or there could maybe some reason why they don't reset the flag immediately / ever) this option is disabled by default.

45 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

When RMR first starts morphing it remembers / saves the original slider values of your character. So if your "healed" body is messed up, you also need to "Reset Mod State" in RMR's debug menu in MCM to forget the original values that the mod remembers.

Thanks for the explanation.

So it doesn't matter if you install the mod in the middle of the game and the body has already consumed rads? Will that be taken into account?
I've tried both methods (1s and sleep) and switched in-game. I stayed asleep. Is that okay, or could there be problems?
Everything is working fine so far :) (but I can't look under the hood).

3 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Oh awesome, that did the trick. Weird I thought I reset when trying to fix it but I guess not.

Thank you! ?

Just installed and tested

just put it in the river on the south bank of Sanctuary for a while - gives about 6rad per sec

you could watch the breasts grow

Perfect

is working

and another piece of the jigsaw puzzle for my story

--

no - actually not a criticism but more of an observation

I use the FG body in the current version 1.8 version

the zero slider is set

at very high magnifications the breast hangs down badly

that doesn't really bother me - because I don't want the game to get that high in the first place

(so it's still compliant with your own background story)

--

big thumbs up so far

many thanks for this mod

Spoiler

Gerade installiert und getestet

einfach eine Weile in den Fluss am Südufer von Sanctuary gestellt - gibt so 6rad pro sek

man konnte den Brüsten zusehen wie sie wachsen

perfekt

funktioniert

und ein weiterer Mosaikstein für meine Geschichte

--

nein - eigentlich keine Kritik sondern mehr eine Beobachtung

ich verwende den FG-Körper in der aktuellen Version 1.8 Version

eingestellt ist der zero-slider

bei sehr hohen Vergrösserungen hängt die Brust arg nach unten

das stört jetzt nicht wirklich - da ich es im Spiel erst gar nicht zu so hohen Werten kommen lassen möchte

(damit es noch konform mit der eigenen Hintergrund-Geschichte ist)

--

bisher dicker Daumen nach oben

vielen danke für diesen Mod

8 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Thanks for the explanation.

So it doesn't matter if you install the mod in the middle of the game and the body has already consumed rads? Will that be taken into account?
I've tried both methods (1s and sleep) and switched in-game. I stayed asleep. Is that okay, or could there be problems?
Everything is working fine so far :) (but I can't look under the hood).

Shouldn't give any problems. No matter when you install or activate RMR.

10 hours ago, Miauzi said:

I use the FG body in the current version 1.8 version

the zero slider is set

at very high magnifications the breast hangs down badly

If you're using physics (CBP/OCBP/OCBPC), you'll find that the gravitational pull calculations get "off" a bit during heavy engine load, which can make for a lot more sagging (granny boobs), so worth keeping in mind during your observations. Moving between cells usually resets that effect.

13 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Something else occurs to me. There is an option to include companions in the morph. I assume this only affects the default companion and not Heather for example?
What are the effects of separating from the companion before seeing the doctor? Does the companion then keep its morph?

RMR uses Game.GetPlayerFollowers() to find companions. This should give all NPCs that are 

• Running an AI procedure that followers the player (e.g. Follow, Range).
  • Running a package that is flagged to treat the actor as a player-follower (e.g. a Sandbox on a player companion).

I think that should include custom followers as well.

1 hour ago, LenAnderson said:

I think that should include custom followers as well.

Cool thing. I'll try. Applies only to active companions I assume? What if I split up with a companion before my actress has reset the rads? Does it stay morphed or does the follower automatically reset on split?

3 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Cool thing. I'll try. Applies only to active companions I assume? What if I split up with a companion before my actress has reset the rads? Does it stay morphed or does the follower automatically reset on split?

Morphs are reset when dismissing a companion.

hi to all have some trouble 
i set only doctor can remove morph and aditiional limit to my prefer but morph still decrese when im using radaway
and i dint have doctor fix function in mcm

(looksmenu 1.18 for aaf purpose ) all other mod im use standart for aaf user fper sh (morph functions)

fixed
in vortex install page click on cbbe body setting (need to click on none) 

Edited by kazeha9
fixed