IGNORED

Where can I find this Dibella Statue?

(Sorry for my bad english)
All I could find out was that the author of this mod is newmiller and this mod is called "Dibella Remade". But on the nexusmods it is deleted, and I couldn’t find it anywhere else. Maybe anyone has this mod, or a link to it? (for Skyrim LE)91235-1525805192-1504200563.jpeg.485e25149229ead2fc7997690024f496.jpeg

It looks like a mod I used to have that I can't remember the name of, but it put a handful of Dibella worshipers hanging out near the lake by the Half-moon mill. It had a little camp set up just like that. 

I'll try to remember and get back to you but maybe that description will help someone else think of it

No, this isn't a statue by Edhildil. I'm sure because I have statue by Edhildil.
On this statue is a another position of the hands, another flower, another hairstyle, another face, another figure.
These are completely different mods.

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

It looks like a mod I used to have that I can't remember the name of, but it put a handful of Dibella worshipers hanging out near the lake by the Half-moon mill. It had a little camp set up just like that. 

I'll try to remember and get back to you but maybe that description will help someone else think of it

Where those Dibella worshipers pretty naked? :classic_happy:

If so they are from: Hydragorgon Slavegirls

Doesn't come with a sex Dibella statue tho :classic_unsure: