Milkable Colonists updated for 1.1

18 hours ago, GreatFez said:

This mod's Patches folder contains a file named MilkPatch.xml.  I'd guess editing the Kijin entries in there would clear up the issue.

Aye, had to edit it in the steam's MilkPatch.xml because I wasn't sure how to add it to this version's. At first it wasn't working then found out that it shows up more than once in the xml and now it's working just fine

I just want to let everyone know in here that support for other races for the milk patch is now hosted in the mod Race Support. Ed will not add to that so stop asking him and if you want to add races then I suggesting adding races to the milk patch in Race Support. It is in the "X_Milk" folder. 

Or maybe you can pester NeveryLucky4Life (Abraxas) to add to it in the race support forum. I'm sure he would love it lol

• 1 month later...

Okay, maybee a bit of a weird thing to ask, but ... 

Is there a way to make pawns able to milk themselves on their own? Like, make it togglable, a thing similar to self tend, with a penalty to the yield or something? I understand its probably a pain between the buns to make, but I looked on my own into most of the files aside from the assembly extention ones and couldnt find anything that could even remotely relay to this. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Get this error when milking hyper lactating pawn but no error when milking lactating pawn.

Job is being done but fails to spawn milk , milking colonist is stuck in a loop attempting to milk. 

Does anyone understand why or how to fix?

rjw-mc-master  version 1.3.11

Update: Conflict with Coffees RJW Ideology Addons new hucow role I think.

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Jenny driver=JobDriver_MilkHuman (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(MilkHuman (Job_357208) A=Thing_Human101779)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CRIALactation.HarmonyPatch_IncreaseYieldForHucowHyperMilkable.Postfix (Milk.CompHyperMilkableHuman __instance, System.Single& __result) [0x00019] in <188597c7e1664189bd151236ed886fd2>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Milk.CompHyperMilkableHuman.Milk.CompHyperMilkableHuman.get_ResourceAmount_Patch1(Milk.CompHyperMilkableHuman)
  at Milk.HumanCompHasGatherableBodyResource.Gathered (Verse.Pawn doer) [0x0016e] in <cfd64b9a23f54420afaf9817c886871f>:0 
  at Milk.JobDriver_GatherHumanBodyResources+<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<MakeNewToils>b__1 () [0x0008f] in <cfd64b9a23f54420afaf9817c886871f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobUtility:Verse.AI.JobUtility.TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch2 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch2 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Edited by Nashley

[RJW] BackstoryDatabase already contains: rjw_childC
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
rjw.ModLog:Error (string)
rjw.BackstoryDef:ResolveReferences ()
Verse.DefDatabase`1/<>c__DisplayClass14_0<rjw.BackstoryDef>:<ResolveAllReferences>b__0 (rjw.BackstoryDef)
Verse.DefDatabase`1<rjw.BackstoryDef>:ResolveAllReferences (bool,bool)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke (object,object[])
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType (System.Type,System.Type,string,object[])
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 5:45 AM, C0b41t said:

For some reason milkable colonists will prevent one colonist from moving. If I start a scenario that drops them onto the planet, the drop pod won't land. If I start a scenario where they are already on the planet, one will just not move.

SAMMEEE whats happening can someone pls tell me? All colonists won't move for me.

7 hours ago, Idkwutdou said:

SAMMEEE whats happening can someone pls tell me? All colonists won't move for me.

What's happening is that someone probably installed incompatible mods. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway see below.

On 9/9/2021 at 11:45 PM, C0b41t said:

For some reason milkable colonists will prevent one colonist from moving. If I start a scenario that drops them onto the planet, the drop pod won't land. If I start a scenario where they are already on the planet, one will just not move.

Still haven't found my crystal ball so get ingame, hit Ctrl+F12 and post the link to your logs.

On 9/12/2021 at 12:00 AM, nugerumon said:

What's happening is that someone probably installed incompatible mods. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway see below.

Still haven't found my crystal ball so get ingame, hit Ctrl+F12 and post the link to your logs.

Thanks btw! Sorry if it's just some incompatible mod, In order to make sure it wasn't I just removed all non-RJW mods (exept the ideology limits one). So the only ones left are them + dependencies of them. 

I also tried getting rid of some of the other RJW mods and I confirmed it was this one that stopped my colonists form landing.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/a0635d136673ce952343514fddaf4890

Here's an image of them not landing:

image.png.a8e6f642fe6c7a96cfa8c06d71cd8132.png

Thanks again!