Alessa myrion Posted April 16, 2022 Posted April 16, 2022 10 minutes ago, Azzhat said: Sorry for butting in, but I just wanted to say you should use Discrete Female Skeleton. It allows the use Zex and it separately. Oh, cool. Thank you for pointing that out! I saw that option but wasn't sure which one to use. I tried installign everything a moment ago and everything was overwriting everything everywhere. It was a glorious mess. I managed to get CBBE +3BBB working and the knees are fixed but I had to disable Zex entirely. More shocking is that my boobs have shrunk and are no longer pushed up or perky. They sure do bounce around a lot though. After disabling Penis Envy no males have genitals anymore. I would really love to know what everyone uses for male genitals. I didn't see any advertised in all the sex mods I have downloaded here. Thanks very much for the help!
vaultbait Posted April 16, 2022 Posted April 16, 2022 2 hours ago, Alessa myrion said: Thanks for any advice. Not to be curt, but please see the disclaimer at the very beginning of the manual, which instructs you to ask your questions in the help channels of the AAF Discord. The authors of this manual are quite clear that they don't monitor the comments with any regularity. 1
Saya Scarlett Posted April 17, 2022 Author Posted April 17, 2022 21 hours ago, dmwwolfpack said: So, you just failed to read instructions carefully. Got it. 3
Sgt. Marge Posted April 17, 2022 Posted April 17, 2022 21 hours ago, dmwwolfpack said: Wow. What you could have done is asked a question in the AAF Discord if you were stuck, but you chose this route. Good luck modding anything in the future. 3
Nebuchadnezzer2 Posted April 17, 2022 Posted April 17, 2022 Spoiler 21 hours ago, dmwwolfpack said: Let me save you time , it dosn't work Pretty sure the ~18k AAF Discord users, and 1.7m views on the post/thread say otherwise. 4
govnovich Posted April 18, 2022 Posted April 18, 2022 Thanks for the guide! I have a question - is it possible to customize clothes during sex in the game? In all scenes, the actors are always undressed by default. Although sometimes I would like to leave them in clothes
vaultbait Posted April 18, 2022 Posted April 18, 2022 22 minutes ago, govnovich said: Thanks for the guide! I have a question - is it possible to customize clothes during sex in the game? In all scenes, the actors are always undressed by default. Although sometimes I would like to leave them in clothes AAF has a concept of "protected equipment sets" which you can define in XML files or use something like Roggvir's No-Strip Items Manager to configure dynamically in-game. You can also adjust the defaults in AAF's FOMOD installer menu (it has a few different levels to choose from as to how much you want stripped). Do note, however, that a number of mods implement their own stripping before handing off to AAF, so in those cases you may need to configure them to not strip certain items (if even possible).
FO4Life Posted April 20, 2022 Posted April 20, 2022 (edited) $NO_F4SE I managed to get this "achievement" for the first time yesterday after a fresh install. To be honest, it was a speed fresh install and I forgot to add the following lines to fallout4custom.ini [Archive] bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 sResourceDataDirsFinal= NOTE: I reinstalled because things were getting unstable, and was loading previously saved games. The $NO_F4SE error prevented me from starting a NEW game. Edited April 20, 2022 by FO4Life
vaultbait Posted April 20, 2022 Posted April 20, 2022 5 hours ago, FO4Life said: $NO_F4SE I managed to get this "achievement" for the first time yesterday after a fresh install. To be honest, it was a speed fresh install and I forgot to add the following lines to fallout4custom.ini [Archive] bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 sResourceDataDirsFinal= NOTE: I reinstalled because things were getting unstable, and was loading previously saved games. The $NO_F4SE error prevented me from starting a NEW game. Usually it's a case of F4SE being incorrectly/incompletely installed, or using latest F4SE with an outdated FO4 game engine. You're best off asking for assistance in the help channels of the AAF Discord, like the disclaimer at the top of the manual states, but you might also consider running AAF_GFV.exe (available from Moddingham, same place you get AAF) to see if it identifies any specific problems like missing or overwritten F4SE scripts.
FO4Life Posted April 20, 2022 Posted April 20, 2022 2 hours ago, vaultbait said: Usually it's a case of F4SE being incorrectly/incompletely installed, or using latest F4SE with an outdated FO4 game engine. You're best off asking for assistance in the help channels of the AAF Discord, like the disclaimer at the top of the manual states, but you might also consider running AAF_GFV.exe (available from Moddingham, same place you get AAF) to see if it identifies any specific problems like missing or overwritten F4SE scripts. Thanks for the reply! The $NO_F4SE problem is solved now, but I'm struggling to get BodyTalk [3.15] to produce erections; correct that, male NPCs don't even have penises, just "mounds". I have joined the Discord server, followed instructions, grabbed GFV, read the rules, hit the explosion image, and NOTHING. Stuck on #Rules page... have posted help request on Moddington GFV page.
vaultbait Posted April 20, 2022 Posted April 20, 2022 1 hour ago, FO4Life said: Thanks for the reply! The $NO_F4SE problem is solved now, but I'm struggling to get BodyTalk [3.15] to produce erections; correct that, male NPCs don't even have penises, just "mounds". I have joined the Discord server, followed instructions, grabbed GFV, read the rules, hit the explosion image, and NOTHING. Stuck on #Rules page... have posted help request on Moddington GFV page. I don't presently use BodyTalk, but I expect its latest revisions may require ZBG in order to provide morphs (also make sure you've built its nude body in BodySlide with the "build morphs" checkbox ticked and the "erection" slider at 0%, assuming things there are still like they used to be). 2
FO4Life Posted April 21, 2022 Posted April 21, 2022 (edited) 2 hours ago, vaultbait said: I don't presently use BodyTalk, but I expect its latest revisions may require ZBG in order to provide morphs (also make sure you've built its nude body in BodySlide with the "build morphs" checkbox ticked and the "erection" slider at 0%, assuming things there are still like they used to be). Hey Vaultbait, I will try ZBG thanks. I did build B-T 3.15 in Bodyslide 5.5.2 using BT zero model with Build Morphs checked (as well as the "new" meshes option placed above the Batch Build button). The model has everything at zero percent. To be honest, I am fairly frustrated... I have had plently of problems before with FO4+AAF, but I have always been able to google similar problems and find solutions uptil now, and of course it was always my fault for not having followed the instructions [bad load order, forgot something, etc]. But this time, I don't have any errors flagging but my female MC (CBBE) is getting frustrated with the male NPCs not having penises. Ho hum life goes on. EDIT: I read the ZBG page and its not applicable, but thanks anyway. Edited April 21, 2022 by FO4Life
Sgt. Marge Posted April 21, 2022 Posted April 21, 2022 17 minutes ago, FO4Life said: Hey Vaultbait, I will try ZBG thanks. I did build B-T 3.15 in Bodyslide 5.5.2 using BT zero model with Build Morphs checked (as well as the "new" meshes option placed above the Batch Build button). The model has everything at zero percent. To be honest, I am fairly frustrated... I have had plently of problems before with FO4+AAF, but I have always been able to google similar problems and find solutions uptil now, and of course it was always my fault for not having followed the instructions [bad load order, forgot something, etc]. But this time, I don't have any errors flagging but my female MC (CBBE) is getting frustrated with the male NPCs not having penises. Ho hum life goes on. EDIT: I read the ZBG page and its not applicable, but thanks anyway. With the latest Bodytalk, the ZBG mod that vaultbait linked will provide you with looksmenu sliders for male PC in game if you want them. That's probably the only reason to use it if you aren't going to do bodygen. Make sure you are on Looksmenu 1.6.18 as well, or the morphs for erections will either not work at all or be very infrequent. Go back through the guide, make sure you didn't install something old or marked as incompatible. I saw that you joined the server, but I've no idea why the bot won't let you post. It works for everyone else.
FO4Life Posted April 21, 2022 Posted April 21, 2022 (edited) 9 hours ago, Marg597 said: With the latest Bodytalk, the ZBG mod that vaultbait linked will provide you with looksmenu sliders for male PC in game if you want them. That's probably the only reason to use it if you aren't going to do bodygen. Make sure you are on Looksmenu 1.6.18 as well, or the morphs for erections will either not work at all or be very infrequent. Go back through the guide, make sure you didn't install something old or marked as incompatible. I saw that you joined the server, but I've no idea why the bot won't let you post. It works for everyone else. Thank you, but problem resolved now, thanks to SilverPerv my new friend, found lurking around on the Discord server. I don't understand how, but I did what he told me and bingo! And remember, Think For Yourself! EDIT... I ran GFV, needed to change load order for some mods, tested game still no penises, redid Bodyslide for both BT3 and CBBE (again) and this time it worked. Nuff said. Edited April 21, 2022 by FO4Life
Guest Posted April 22, 2022 Posted April 22, 2022 Installing AAF for the first time, what's better, Ultimate AAF Patch for Leito's animations, or Staged Leito Plus patch?
vaultbait Posted April 22, 2022 Posted April 22, 2022 13 minutes ago, xypapasa said: Installing AAF for the first time, what's better, Ultimate AAF Patch for Leito's animations, or Staged Leito Plus patch? "Better" is subjective, but objectively if you intend to use the Hardship mod then you'll need to install SLP (and disable Leito patching in UAP if you're also using it). Personally I use SLP and no UAP (relying on Creature Resources instead for some of the penises), since the other popular animation packs with the exception of Farelle's (I'm not using it any longer) don't really need patching to work properly with modern versions of AAF/Themes/BT3/AM. But follow the manual first, and deviate from it if you want once you're more familiar with how things are supposed to work, and understand that you're on your own with making your custom mix work if it's what you want. 1
Art0rrias Posted April 22, 2022 Posted April 22, 2022 I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but my char model changes to male(face is still same) during scenes and reverts back after. I'm following the setup.
Sgt. Marge Posted April 22, 2022 Posted April 22, 2022 49 minutes ago, Art0rrias said: I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but my char model changes to male(face is still same) during scenes and reverts back after. I'm following the setup. Hi, it looks like you are getting help in the discord for this issue, which is where you want to be getting help from. I just wanted to reply to this so that folks know it's being handled. Cheers
MachoGuy Posted April 24, 2022 Posted April 24, 2022 Can someone tell me why Nuka Ride doesn't find the BadEnd Antimation esn? Even tho I installed everything ?
Sgt. Marge Posted April 24, 2022 Posted April 24, 2022 2 hours ago, MachoGuy said: Can someone tell me why Nuka Ride doesn't find the BadEnd Antimation esn? Even tho I installed everything ? Verify you have this enabled? Make sure it's loading after Nuka Ride? 1
MachoGuy Posted April 24, 2022 Posted April 24, 2022 47 minutes ago, Marg597 said: Verify you have this enabled? Make sure it's loading after Nuka Ride? Thank you, I had to go Plugins and activate it from there
vaultbait Posted April 24, 2022 Posted April 24, 2022 37 minutes ago, MachoGuy said: Does anyone know why my AAF gets stuck at 68? Ask for assistance in the help channels of the AAF Discord, like the note at the start of the manual tells you. But the next thing you're probably going to need to do is check AAF's debug output to determine what animation/patch conflicts you've introduced. AAF not loading past 68% is almost always a sign that you've got conflicting animation metadata somewhere due to installing incompatible animation patches. 2
Gigio09 Posted April 24, 2022 Posted April 24, 2022 so everything seems to work BUT my mc wont cum inside or anywhere.
Sgt. Marge Posted April 24, 2022 Posted April 24, 2022 (edited) 58 minutes ago, Gigio09 said: so everything seems to work BUT my mc wont cum inside or anywhere. I'm trying to understand the issue, is your expectation to see fluids being distributed during the sex scene? I am pretty sure that only happens if the animator included it in the "climax" loop. But there is also the Cum Overlays mod, which you can see them on your character after the scene ends. Maybe that's what you mean. If so, make sure you downloaded the main file, and not just the reduced glow one. Edited April 24, 2022 by Marg597 A link 2
Celestial2016 Posted April 24, 2022 Posted April 24, 2022 Damn, great work. But it's so much to install ... it's easier to work on a real girl and get laid for real
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now