Kamogawa Posted February 20, 2022 Posted February 20, 2022 (edited) anyone else having issues with female moans not playing? I’m able to hear the flesh smacking but that’s about it. I’ve downloaded everything that’s needed to use aaf multiples times before but recently the issue has come up out of no where. Edit: fixed, check reply below Edited February 21, 2022 by Kamogawa
psychoqwirk420 Posted February 20, 2022 Posted February 20, 2022 2 hours ago, Kamogawa said: anyone else having issues with female moans not playing? I’m able to hear the flesh smacking but that’s about it. I’ve downloaded everything that’s needed to use aaf multiples times before but recently the issue has come up out of no where. I had a similar issue. So what I did to solve mine was I selected the no moans option in UAP and then ran the NSFW sounds through CAO to make them a bsa. After that, I started to hear the many different sounds of the NSFW sounds mod. I also stopped getting the audio driver crash. I can only assume that UAP moans were causing that for me. Everyone else mileage may vary there. Not sure if it was exactly your problem, but I thought it was worth sharing what I noticed and maybe it will help? Otherwise, I've wasted 2 min of your time and I apoloigize ? 5
maxidus Posted February 20, 2022 Posted February 20, 2022 Okay so I downloaded all the required mods but The Zex Extended Skeleton cause I can't seem to find or understand how to download it. When I hit direct link it comes up I extract the zip and and becomes a Google drive which I've never used to moved mods so is there something I'm doing wrong. Everything else works perfectly all I'm noticing wrong is the male genitals are floating away from the scene.
vaultbait Posted February 20, 2022 Posted February 20, 2022 40 minutes ago, maxidus said: Okay so I downloaded all the required mods but The Zex Extended Skeleton cause I can't seem to find or understand how to download it. When I hit direct link it comes up I extract the zip and and becomes a Google drive which I've never used to moved mods so is there something I'm doing wrong. Everything else works perfectly all I'm noticing wrong is the male genitals are floating away from the scene. Download ZeX-ExtendedSkeletonV5.zip and install that file with your mod manager. Don't extract it. That file is the mod. 1
Kamogawa Posted February 21, 2022 Posted February 21, 2022 (edited) 12 hours ago, psychoqwirk420 said: I had a similar issue. So what I did to solve mine was I selected the no moans option in UAP and then ran the NSFW sounds through CAO to make them a bsa. After that, I started to hear the many different sounds of the NSFW sounds mod. I also stopped getting the audio driver crash. I can only assume that UAP moans were causing that for me. Everyone else mileage may vary there. Not sure if it was exactly your problem, but I thought it was worth sharing what I noticed and maybe it will help? Otherwise, I've wasted 2 min of your time and I apoloigize ? Ah your reply helped me fix it, Thank you. One of UAPS recent patches messes with the voice files of savage cabbage animations or possibly the other way around, no clue. Hopefully anyone else with this issue sees your reply to fix it. Edited February 21, 2022 by Kamogawa 1
Serg1313 Posted February 27, 2022 Posted February 27, 2022 Hey guys, I'll be happy if someone can help. I just installed all mods described in "required" section , also installed some armor mods. Everything works fine, animations too. But one serious issue I have: I can SAVE GAME only when I started game from desktop (via MO2). But if I LOADING GAME while I'm in game already, I can't save it anymore. Anyone had such issue? Any ideas which mod could be responsible?
Purrito73 Posted March 4, 2022 Posted March 4, 2022 Hey, that was a fantastic explanation. You can't imagine how long I tried to do it by myself without much success. On the other hand, I have come across a particularly hilarious bug. For some reason the penis of the male character is huge and, moreover, it floats in the air. Well, float would not be the word. Rather it is suspended like a lookout with a strip of flesh attached to the character model. It's particularly funny when the character goes back to that place because it generates a kind of... black hole in his ass? If you want catches I'll gladly offer them. Of course there is no loss. In any case, thank you very much for the help.
zcmax Posted March 6, 2022 Posted March 6, 2022 when talking to NPCs,the mouth does not move and there is no sound. who can help me?
Elsinoir Posted March 6, 2022 Posted March 6, 2022 I'm having trouble with the inconsistency of Supermutant penises... Sometimes they're fine and erect during animations but then sometimes they're just flaccid. Not really sure why.
vaultbait Posted March 6, 2022 Posted March 6, 2022 16 hours ago, Elsinoir said: I'm having trouble with the inconsistency of Supermutant penises... Sometimes they're fine and erect during animations but then sometimes they're just flaccid. Not really sure why. It's a common problem especially with super mutants (much less frequent with other humanoids but it does still happen occasionally even in a good setup), and I don't think anyone's been able to work out the cause much less a solution. Also, a reminder to everyone asking questions in this topic: please see the big notice at the top of the manual (first post) where it says to ask questions in the AAF Discord instead. You're far more likely to get useful and timely help there with whatever issue you're experiencing. 3
lee3310 Posted March 6, 2022 Posted March 6, 2022 On 2/20/2022 at 2:37 PM, psychoqwirk420 said: I had a similar issue. So what I did to solve mine was I selected the no moans option in UAP and then ran the NSFW sounds through CAO to make them a bsa. After that, I started to hear the many different sounds of the NSFW sounds mod. I also stopped getting the audio driver crash. I can only assume that UAP moans were causing that for me. Everyone else mileage may vary there. Not sure if it was exactly your problem, but I thought it was worth sharing what I noticed and maybe it will help? Otherwise, I've wasted 2 min of your time and I apoloigize ? You solved mine too (ctd "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FFA31A2CD25 XAudio2_7.dll+002CD25) much appreciated. 2
jussmee Posted March 8, 2022 Posted March 8, 2022 (edited) Male Characters have flacid penis. Does someone know how to fix it or what it might be? The strap ons work. from females. I don't have Hardship installed. Discord is not working right now for me. I am not using Hardships. Modlist # This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer. -Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix +Ultimate AAF Patch +Wasteland Dairy Framework -HARDSHIP - beggar- whore - +ProblemsofSurvivor1.2.1 +Boston Breeder 1.6.4 +AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_3.840beta +Sex Education 1.21 +SexHarassment1.11.5 +AAF Violate +Commonwealth Captives v0.97 +SexAttributesHUD2.0.0 +SexAttributes2.5.1 +AAF_Vanilla_Fudge_v_1_6_4_3_resaved +Raider Pet v1_4 Localized +Xavier Claire FG +Slavers Camp Clean Settlement 4.0 BA2 +Human Resources +RealHandcuffs.0.4.14 +Snapdragon Animations_v1.1.0 +BraveAnims 1.2.1 +BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3 +SavageCabbages Animation Pack +Mutated Lust v1.3 +Atomic Lust +Release_CreaturePackDLC_v01 +Release_CreaturePack_v03_01 +Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17 -Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3 -Crazy Animations (NMM Rug Version) - v2.7 +Vadermania +FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b +FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a +FARELLE_ANIM_MOD_DEV_0.1.2 +50 Shades of Fallout 4 Repacked +Release_BadEnd_v01_05 +Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4 +Render Tattoos +TattooAfterRape1.1.2 +Captive Tattoos +DD Slave Heels Amputee FG BODYSLIDE FILES +CRX-1.10 +TortureDevices 2.2 Beta 3 +TortureDevices +ZaZOut4 V0.0.3.2 Beta +Devious Devices +AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210819.0 -AAF Vanilla Sex Animations Theme +Devious Devices 2.0 Slave Heels Pack +Advanced Animation Framework +AAF_V166-0_beta +Toxic Raider Armor worn by NPCs - No AE No AWKCR +HHFootsteps1.1 +Lazman Female Outfit replacer - FUSIONGIRL with HDT highheels system +Lazman Female Outfit Replacer wiit Highheels HDT system +Female Outfit replacer - FUSIONGIRL with HDT highheels system +Lazmans Naked and Natural Preset +RE Wasteland Outfits FG +LooksMenu - Additional Pubic Hair Overlays +8K Realistic Skin Textures - CBBE - Fusion Girl - ABeauty - Unique Player Compatible- +ZeX-ExtendedSkeletonV5 +Nuka_Ride_FusionGirl_Bodyslide_V3.2 +NukaRide_3.2.4 +FusionGirl +Fallout 4 High Heels System +BodyTalk +BodySlide and Outfit Studio +Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- +Toxic Raider Armor FG +Toxic Raider Armour -AAF Beta 161.1 +CumOverlays v1.4 -Miniguns Rebirth -Projectile Rocket Launcher -Rheinmetall EG-7 Energiegewehr -Modern Weapon Replacers - All-In-One Pack - FOMOD Installer -Wattz Laser Gun -RPG-7V2 -Accelerator Plasma Energy Weapon -AQUILA - Laser Rifle -FN FAL - SA58 (Plus Kukri) -Tactical Weapon Replacers -Mossberg 500 - Update -Mossberg 500 Pump-Action Shotgun -Ruger Mini-14 -SA80 British Rifle (L85 and L86) -PL-14 - Update - 1.0.2 -PL-14 - 4K - 1.0 -SVT-40 4k Textures -SVT-40 -Heckler und Koch - G36 Complex -Kriss Vector_V1.3 -Heckler and Koch - Mark 23 SOCOM -Beretta PX4 Storm -MW M91 2K -HK USP - Update -HK USP - 4K -Glock 19X - Pistol -FNX-45 -Cazador Missile Launcher - Update -Cazador Missile Launcher -XM2010 Tactical Reload.patch -XM2010.v4.4.MAIN.data -Cold War M4s Combined - Main -AK74M - Assault Rifle -Accuracy International L96A1 -AKM Complex - Nuka World Patch -AKM Complex - New Calibers Patch-46179-NewCalibers-1595930085 -AKM Complex - 1.0.2 - PATCH -AKM Complex - 1.0 - MAIN -AKM - Assault Rifle v2.2 -SIG MCX - Update -FN SCAR-H - 4K -M2 - LvlListPatch -M2 - 4K -Agency Arms Benelli M2 - Shotgun -Cartographers Map Markers (Fallout 4 Edition) +There It Is - Satellite Maps For Collectors +Automated Loadscreen Replacer (ALR) +random concept art loading screen -Modern Weapon Replacer - Combined Arms - Modern Weapon Pack - FOMOD Installer +CAIP Armament Edition Tactical Reload Compatibility Patch +Combined Arms Integration Project +Tactical Reload Patch Repository -NovaFinchPack - Armament Patch -Tactical Reload DLC Weapons -Tactical Reload Vanilla Weapons +Combined Arms Expansion Pack - 1.0.2 - PATCH ONLY +Combined Arms Expansion Pack - 1.0 - MAIN +Combined Arms - 1.1 - PATCH +Combined Arms - 1.0 +Armament - 1.2.2 +Armament - 4K -Armament - 2K -Remington Model 11 - 4K -Remington Model 11 - Shotgun -Springfield Armory M1A - 3rd Person Fix -Springfield Armory M1A -Gewehr 43 - 4K -IMI Uzi - Update -IMI Uzi -BT APC9 and MP9 - Update -BT APC9 - MP9 Combo -MW - Striker 45 Main 1.0 -MW AUG Tactical Reload -MW AUG Main 1.0 -MW - Kilo141 update 1.4 -MW - Kilo141 Main 1.3 +TropSweet Face Preset - CBBE TWB Bodyslide +CALIBER - COMPLEX -MP-412 v3.0 4k Textures -MP-412 v3.0 Update -MP-412 v3.0 -AK400 - Tactical Reload Patch -AK400 - Assault Rifle v2.0 -Benelli M3 Super 90 FO4 V2.0 +Alexandra Daddario preset +GKCH Bodyslide Preset FG Explosion-Mega Explosion +GKCH Face Presets +Sleek Styles - A Hairstyle Pack +Dreamchaser's Fusion Girl Presets - less busty +Dreamchaser's Fusion Girl Presets - eXtra Busty +Quincy The big NIPPLES and THICC Queen LooksMenu - BodySlide Preset - CBBE - FSM +Christine Looksmenu Preset +WX Hair Colors - Nuka World Compatible +WX Hair Colors +Achievements -AmazingFollowerTweaks_XDI_FIX -I'm Darlene DLC -I'm Darlene -Ada2Human +Alex Stripper Pole 3.0 WORK HOURS +Alex Stripper Pole 3.1 B +Alex Stripper Pole 3.1 A -GET DIRTY (take a bath) +VOTW_ZetanVideosFixed +Dakota Skye Holotapes and Reels +Marsha May Holotapes and Reels +Riley Steele Holotapes and Reels +Mycherrycrush Holotapes and Reels +Emily Grey Holotapes and Reels +Jesse Jane Holotapes and Reels +Bunnybutt Holotapes and Reels +Capri Cavani Holotapes and Reels +Lupe Fuentes Holotapes and Reels +LunaXJames Holotapes and Reels +Superman 1940s Animated Collection +Reach for the Lasers (fixed NIF) +Reach for the Lasers +Plan 9 from Outer Space (for VotW) +Night of the Living Dead (VotW) +Power Armor Voiced Operating Systems (PAVOS) +The Will of Atom_v1.1.2 +AML_Ivy6_RealSex_Mod_V_0_9 +CompanionIvy_MagAddon6 +CompanionIvy_Nuka6 +CompanionIvy6 +Main Menu Music Replacer +Equipment and Crafting Overhaul (ECO) +Fallout 4 - Reloaded +Daily Life Of Hookers +Kziitd Poses AAF patch -Vivid Hair Color Extended +HN66s TRS - Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion +TRS_1.00 +TBOS-AntoHairPack-1.8 +Easy Girl HH FG-49863-1-3-1626087616 +HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS_V5.01 MOD MAIN FILE +Animated Chems Redone +Reanimated Stimpak -The real solution for the melee system -Classic Holstered Weapons System (CHW) +Valkyr Face Texture 1K Fair Skin -Valkyr Face Texture Fair Skin for HD Textures DLC -Valkyr Face Texture 1K Dark Skin +ANIMATED Sexy magnolia main menu +No Bethesda and S.P.E.C.I.A.L Intro +Cait_Face_Preset +Girly Animation +Faster Getup +Tactical Action Extension Package Extended -Tactical Action Extension Package (Beta) +West Tek Tactical Optics - Night Vision Thermal Vision Goggles and More +Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch With AWKCR (EN) +Valdacil's Item Sorting -Fallout 4 Wheel Menu +Bullet Counted Reload System (BCR) +Glowing Animals Emit Light +DeathByKitty Preset +More Feral Ghouls. A Zombie Mod +Children of Fallout +NPCS Travel - Fixes +Fix for Luxor HD users +Park Coventry Outfit - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files +Park Coventry Outfit -CBBE- +TacticalTablet V2.0 EN +Tactical Reload Framework Manual Reload +Wasteland Heroines Replacer and Presets All in One +Female Neck Tweaks +NPCs Travel - MCM Settings Menu +NPCs Travel +Power Armor Animation Changes -20 Leagues Under the Sea - Vault 120 +Flashy(JoeR) - Advanced Needs 76 +Unlimited Fast Travel - F4SE +OCBPC +Weapon Debris Crash Fix +Black Desert Online Hairs +Old World Radio - Boston v6.02 patch +OLD WORLD RADIO - BOSTON v6.0 +OLD WORLD RADIO 2 v1.3 +Diamond City Radio Extended +Upbeat Classical Music +Jetfuel Radio Standalone +SilverShroudRadioEverywhere +Pyongyang Radio Broadcast - Voice of North Korea (1.2.0 Update) +Radio Moskva - 60s Soviet Classics +Life of Caesar - Historical Radio +Radio October - USSR Retro Music +Existence 2.0 +Custom Camera +True First person Camera +Lots More Female Hairstyles +512 Standalone Hair Colors (1 ESP) +Immersive Mouth and Teeth - 6.0 +Picturesque Presets for LooksMenu +Ciri +Ciri V2 +female Looksmenu Preset +Simply Gorgy Look for LooksMenu +Preset pack 5 +Preset pack 4 +Preset pack 3 +Preset pack 2 +Preset pack +Sadie Adler and Mariah Ruhian presets +Shiola Bauer and Mina presets +Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) preset +Constance Preset Pack - LooksMenu +MiscHairstyle1.6 by Atherisz +Alexandra Preset +Megan LooksMenu Preset +Looksmenu preset Midi +Karen Gillan preset +Harley Quinn Preset_ +Yennefer of Vengerberg preset +THBrows 2.0 +Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2.5a +Julia Preset_ +GK Presets For Fallout 4 +deLuxe Mask +Hair Tones Redux - LMCC -Agriculture FIx +SS2_XDI Compatibility Patch +Sim Settlements 2 Chapter 2 - Gun For Hire - Door Patch -Sim Settlements 2 - Horizon Patch -DavesMods - In Game ESP Explorer Maintenance Horizon Beta Patch +DavesMods ESP-ESL Explorer +Music Merged -FallEvil - Complete Edition +Mega Battle Pack FIX 2 +NEIR -Ambient and Exploration Music- +INFERNET -Cyberpunk Dark Techno Battle Music- +Distortion - Combat Music Replacer +Lost World - Immersive Soundtrack Replacer +Postapocalyptic Soundtrack by Orkus +Ambient Overture Overhaul +IMMERSIVE SUPER ULTRA HYPE COMBAT MUSIC OVERHAUL +Fallout 4 The Grindy Trip - A Soundtrack Replacement +Bleak Beauty - A Fallout 4 Fan Made OST +Immersive Fallout +War Of The Commonwealth - Spawns (Includes Far Harbor Spawns) -UPDATED- +Echoes - A Fallout 4 Music Overhaul +Faded Glory - A Post-Apocalyptic Soundscape +Enhanced Combat Music +S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Music Mod (Non-Replacer Version) +DV's Custom Fallout 4 Soundtrack - Combat Music Addon +DV's custom Fallout 4 Soundtrack - Wasteland Music +Fallout Suite - Soundtrack Extension for Fallout 4 +Classic Fallout Ambient Music +Far Harbor Music Addon +Digital Nightmare - Dark Apocalyptic Soundtrack +NAC X - NATURAL AND ATMOSPHERIC COMMONWEALTH 10 - Legacy Edition +FallUI - Workbench +ENB Helper for Fallout 4 +Fourville -Project Valkyrie - Horizon patch (EN) and (RU) -Outcasts and Remnants - Horizon patch (EN) and (RU) -Player Comments and Head Tracking - Unofficial Compatibility Patches +David Hunter - Part 2 +TFTC Pack v3.02 -SoTCv3.14 -Fusion City Rising - Horizon patch (EN) and (RU) -Combined Arms - Modern Weapon Pack Horizon Patches -America Rising - A Tale of the Enclave - Horizon patch (EN) and (RU) +America Rising - A Tale of the Enclave -Horizon v1.8 Fixes ESP -Horizon +PACE_1.042-stable +PANPC_2.0-stable +FallUI - Map +FallUI - Sleep and Wait +FallUI +DEF_UI Iconlibs Rescaled and Fixed +Companion Status UI Remastered +Player Comments and Head Tracking +Sim Settlements 2 - Chapter 2 +ENBLO -NAC - Natural and Atmospheric Commonwealth +Visible Galaxy 4k and Framework +GRASSLANDS - A Fallout 4 Grass Overhaul +F.E.R.A.L -Feral Ghouls Sounds Rework- +PRIME -HI Tech Power Armor Sound Rework- +Extended Facial Sculpting - now with 90 percent less beta +Phoenix Lab Full Magazine Retexture -Hot Magazines Replacer 2021 Just drop files to data folder or use ModManager. fixed textures -HotFo4 MagazinesReplacerDLC AchillesEdition -Hot Magazines Replacer 2021 +Luxor's Summer +Grasslands - Vanilla +Immersive Animations - Update +Immersive Animation Framework +Improved - Animated Accessible Backpack (Stand Alone) +Q.M.W(Quick Modification Weapon) ESL file -Tactical Reload Framework -Comprehensive Third Person Controller Camera Tweaks +Crime And Punishment Main File +OAR and Depravity Patch +Flashy(JoeR) - Gun For Hire - Commonwealth Mercenary Jobs +SS2 Nobody's Leaders 2 +Fallout 4 AI Overhaul +SKK Fast Start new game +Piper Interview Restored +MM JOURNALS +SOLO Fusion Girl - A Bodyslide Preset +Lazmans Naked and Natural Preset for FusionGirl +Lazman's Curvy Bodyslide preset CBBE FusionGirl +GammaG33K SlimThick Bodyslide Preset for Fusion Girl +Diana FG BS Preset +Alejandra Cruz BodySlide Preset for Fusion Girl and CBBE +Fission Gal - a Fusion Girl Body Preset +THE ROCKET BOMB BODY - FUSION GIRL +Companion_Heal_Thyself_v1.5 +WL BodySlidePresetv2 +WL BodySlidePresetv +WL FacePresets V +WL FacePresets V1 +Sim Settlements 2 +f4se_0_06_21 +Dreamchaser's Fusion Girl Preset +38856686_ClaireOutfitFG +ChoJiYoon FG +Xavier's ChoJiYoon Outfit +Leifang FG +Xavier's DOA5 Leifang +JAPO_FG_Bodyslides +Ashara Steampunk Lady FG +Perraines HDD Collection +1182237824_Devious_Devices_Fusion_Girl_BodySlide_Conversion_(HHS)_1.3.3 +FG - Devious Devices RC +50 Ways to Die at Dr. Nick's - v.0.99c +Address Library for F4SE Plugins +Amazing FollowerTweaks +Atom Girl Classic FG +Atom Girl Compatibility Version FG +Atom Girl Outfit CBBE-20297-1-0 +Buffout 4 +Barter. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. Logo 111 +Big Guns. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. Logo 111 +Agility. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. Logo 111 +Charisma. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. Logo 111 +Clothes Pack 1 FG +Clothes Pack by DonEb14n +CoA Fanatics FG +Clothes Pack 2 FG +Clothes Pack 2 by DonEb14n +Clothes Pack 3 FG +Clothes Pack 3 Hotfix +Clothes Pack 3 by DonEb14n +Clothes Pack 4 FG +Clothes Pack 4 by DonEb14n +COCO Ahegao Tshirt - (Fusion Girl 3BBB - CBBE) +COCO 2B Wedding Outfit - (Fusion Girl - Atomic Beauty - CBBE) +Extended Dialogue Interface 1.3.6 +Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR) +Knockout Framework (Death Alternative) +Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch +Converse Shoes FG 1.1 -Cyberpunk Moxes FG +Desert Operator - Fusion Girl and BodyTalk3 Bodyslide Files +Desert Operator FG +Desert Operator BT3 +Depravity - A Harmless Bit of Fun +Diary of a Madman +Endurance. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. Logo 111 +Energy Weapons. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. Logo 111 +Explosives. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. Logo 111 +ESL Flaged ESP Ginger Girl Paintings +deLuxe Makeup +Eli Steampunk Gunslinger Fusion Girl 1.80 Conversion -Faces of the Nations - Male and Female - LooksMenu Preset +Companion Infinite Ammo and Unbreakable Power Armour - MULTI -Companion Infinite Ammo - MULTI +Commonwealth Cuts - KS Hairdos - ApachiiSkyHair +Xavier'RE2Remake_Claire_Sexy_Officer +CWSS Redux v4.01 +Videos of the Wasteland 2.6 +Toxic Raider Armor BT3 +Tough Girl Attire - CBBE - BodySlide +The Eyes of Beauty Fallout Kaleidoscope Edition - All-in-One +TAC - Archived v1.0 (Full 4K Version) +Steampunk Gunslinger Outfits CBBE and BodySlide +Start Me Up - Full Dialogue Prompts - version 6.1 +Stand alone Toxic Raider patch -SS2 Extended +Smokeable Cigars - Cigarettes - Joints +Simple Backpacks - Fusion Girl Bodyslide +Simple Backpacks V2 +SimSettlements2ChildSupport +SS2 Chapter 2 +Rise of the Commonwealth for Sim Settlements 2 +Project Valkyrie +Prisoner Shackles 4.0 +Perraine Outfits Pack +PERCEPTION. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. LOGO 111 +P2 Outfit FG +Oxton's Bodyslide preset CBBE +Outcasts and Remnants - Quest Mod Plus +Nexus PMC FG +PMC Glowmap +Nexus PMC 3.0.2 Hotfix +Nexus PMC 3.0 +MELEE. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. LOGO 111 +MEDICINE. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. LOGO 111 +Luck. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. LOGO 111 +Looks Menu Customization Compendium +LooksMenu +New Vault-Girl - Lock Picking Bobblehead +Lima Detachment +Kicks And Punches - Unarmed Animations mod +P2Outfit - TWB - 3BBB - Bodyslide +Kharneth Slave Clothes - Fusion Girl - CBBE +Kharneth's Fusion Girl Presets +INTELLIGENCE. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. LOGO 111 +HUDFramework 1.0f +HiPoly Faces -Cute Preset +Gunner Operator - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files +Gunner Operator 2.0 +Fusion City Rising - Quest Mod Plus +Friffy_Piper Outfit_v1.5 +Calendar 2022 - 2077 Vault-Tec +KS Hairdos Addon(s) with Physics - SUNMOON9 Main File +Miami Misadventures - Episode 1 +Mod Configuration Menu +F4z Ro D-oh - Silent Voice +Scopes Framework +Workshop Framework +String Patches for Full Dialogue Interface +Full Dialogue Interface *DLC: Automatron *DLC: Contraptions Workshop *DLC: Far Harbor *DLC: Nuka-World *DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop *DLC: Wasteland Workshop Load order # This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer. *Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp *XDI.esm *AAF.esm *WorkshopFramework.esm *AAFThemes.esl *Knockout Framework.esm *HUDFramework.esm *SS2.esm *ArmorKeywords.esm *Devious Devices.esm *TortureDevices.esm *SS2_XPAC_Chapter2.esm *Armament.esp *CALIBER-COMPLEX.esm *PACE.esm *PANPC.esm *CompanionIvy.esm *TacticalReload.esm *DesertOperator.esl *VotWMaster.esm *CWSS Redux.esp *Companion Infinite Ammo and Unbreakable Power Armour.esm *behSlaveMarket.esm *BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl *Unofficial Fallout 4 FDI Patch.esp CBBE.esp *FO4HHS.esp *BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp *FusionGirl.esp *HumanResources.esp *AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp *Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp *Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp *Farelle_Animations.esp *AAF_CreaturePack01.esp *AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp *Mutated Lust.esp *rxl_bp70_animations.esp *BraveAnims.esp *SnapdragonAnimations.esp *FPE_Resources.esp *INVB_Impregnation_LL.esp *INVB_WastelandDairy.esp *INVB_WastelandOffspring.esp *INVB_WastelandResources.esp *INVB_WastelandStory.esp *Nuka Ride.esp *Nuka Ride CWSS Patch.esp *Nuka Ride High Heels Sound Patch.esp *Kharneth_RE_Claire_Outfit.esp *HHFootsteps.esp *Devious Devices Slave Heels Pack.esp *CRX.esp *Raider Pet.esp *FP_SexualHarassment.esp *SexEd.esp *FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp *Boston Breeder.esp *problemsofsurvivor.esp *ZaZOut4.esp *FPAttributes.esp *FPAttributesHUD.esp *Kharneth_RE_Jill_Wasteland.esp *Commonwealth Captives.esp *Scopes.esp *Miami Misadventures EP1.esp *KSHairdos_oel.esp *CALENDAR 2022.esp *AA FusionCityRising.esp *Gunner_Operator.esp *HiPolyFaces.esp *Kharneth_Slave_Clothes.esp *LimaOutpost.esp *LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp *LooksMenu.esp *Nexus_PMC.esp *OutcastsAndRemnants.esp *P2Outfit.esp *Perraine_outfits.esp *Prisoner Shackles.esp *ProjectValkyrie.esp *SS2_CityPlanPack_RiseOfTheCommonwealth.esp *SimSettlements2ChildSupport.esp *BackpacksbyFeather PatchLeveledList.esp *BackpacksByFeather.esp *Smoke-able Cigars.esp *Toxic Raider Armour.esp *StartMeUp.esp *Eli_Steampunk Gunslinger.esp TAC.esp *The Eyes Of Beauty.esp *ToughGirlAttire.esp *VotWSpecialVideos.esl *AAF_Violate.esp *Alex_Stripper_Pole.esp *Alex_Stripper_Pole_2.esp *Alex_Stripper_Pole_Working_Hours.esp *RealHandcuffs.esp *RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp *RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp *ResidentEvilClaie2.esp *KSHairdos.esp *M8r_Item_Tags_Vanilla_EN.esp *M8rDisablePipboyEffects.esp *Converse_Shoes_FO4.esp *SavageCabbage_Animations.esp *DiaryOfAMadman.esp *Depravity.esp *GingerGirlArt.esp *XavierDOA5leifang.esp *ChoiJiYoon.esp *COCO 2B Wedding.esl *COCO TShirts.esp *Clothes Pack 4 by DonEb14n.esp *Clothes Pack 3 by DonEb14n.esp *Clothes Pack 2 by DonEb14n.esp *DonEb14n Clothes pack.esp *Atomic Lust.esp *DX_Atom_Girl_Outfit.esp *AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp *AA 50 Ways To Die.esp *AAF_GrayAnimations.esp *CompanionHealThyself.esp *Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp *mm journals.esp *Interview.esp *Fallout 4 AI Overhaul.esp *SS2_NobodysLeaders2.esl *SS2_NobodysLeaders2_Automatron.esl *SS2_NobodysLeaders2_NukaWorld.esl *SS2_NobodysLeaders2_VaultTecWorkshop.esl *Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment.esp *Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_GunForHire_Addon.esp *Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_OAR_Depravity_Patch.esp *tooun_Animationpack.esl *Quick_Modification_Weapon_by_tooun.esl *Improved - Animated Accessible Backpack.esp *PlayerComments.esp *ImmersiveAnimationFramework.esp *IAF - Far Harbor & Nuka World.esp *Phoenix Lab Full Magazine Retexture.esp Grasslands - Healthy.esp *Luxor's Summer - All DLCs.esp *BoSStory.esp *America Rising - A Tale of the Enclave.esp *ENBLightsHDRPatch.esp *NAC.esp *NAC-FH.esp *NAC-NW.esp *Vault4.esp *SS2Extended.esp *512StandaloneHairColors.esp *Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp *MiscHairstyle.esp *THBrows.esp *AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp *SS2_GunForHire_Patch.esp *SS2_XDI Patch.esp *OWR.esp *BDO Hair.esp *FF7R.esp *ParagonHairs.esp *OWR2.esp *OWR2_CraftableDecor.esp *OWR2_CraftableDecor_CW.esp *Existence 2.0.esp *RadioOctoberStandalone.esp *Life of Caesar - Historical.esp *RadioMoskva.esp *Pyongyang_Radio_Broadcast.esp *OWR_CraftableDecor.esp *JetfuelRadio.esp *SilverShroudRadioEverywhere.esp *DCRE.esp *CustomCamera.esp *Flashy_PersonalEssentials.esp *OWR_CraftableDecor_CW.esp 3DNPC_FO4.esp 3DNPC_FO4_DLC.esp *FO4 NPCs Travel.esp *Wasteland Heroines Replacer All in One_2.0.esp *ParkCoventry.esp *NPCSTRAVELFIXES.esp *GhoulBlood.esp *MusicMergedDLC.esp *SKKFastStartNewGame.esp *Glowing Animals Emit Light.esp *WestTekTacticalOptics.esp *MODGirlyAnimation.esp *M8r_Item_Tags_UFO4P_AWKCR_EN.esp *ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion.esp *AnimChemRedux.esp *Reanimated Stimpack Sounds.esp HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp HN66Fo4_TRS.esp *TBOS-AntoHairPack.esp *KziitdAnimationPoses.esp *TacticalTablet.esp *TacticalTablet__THBrows.esp *TacticalTablet_LMCC.esp TacticalTablet_Pip-BoyFlashlight.esp TacticalTablet_RaceCustomizer.esp *Fallout 4 - Reloaded.esp *Fallout 4 - Reloaded - Far Harbor.esp *Fallout 4 - Reloaded - NukaWorld.esp *PA-Quick Animations.esp *CompanionIvy_quest.esp *CompanionIvy_Nuka.esp *Companion_Ivy_RealSex_Mod.esp *CompanionIvy_Mags.esp *COFP.esp *The Will of Atom.esp *notld.esp *p9fos.esl *rftl.esl *superman.esl *LunaxJames Holotapes.esp *LunaxJames Reels.esp *Lupe Fuentes Holotapes.esp *Lupe Fuentes Reels.esp *Capri Cavanni Holotapes.esp *Capri Cavanni Reels.esp *BunnyButt Holotapes.esp *Bunnybutt Reels.esp *Jesse Jane Holotapes.esp *Jesse Jane Reels.esp *Emily Grey Holotapes.esp *Emily Grey Reels.esp *Mycherrycrush Holotapes.esp *MyCherryCrush Reels.esp *Riley Steele Holotapes.esp *Riley Steele Reels.esp *Marsha May Reels.esp *MarshaMay Holotapes.esp *Dakota Skye Holotapes.esp *Dakota Skye Reels.esp *VOTW_ZetanVideosFixed.esp *lnrLMFO4AllInOne-AdditionalPubicHairOverlays.esl *Bememoth Separated Cart.esl *SleekStylesPack.esp *There It Is x Perfectionist.esp *ALR - All DLC.esp ESPExplorerFO4.esp *SlaversCamp.esp *Render Tattoos.esp *TatsAfterRape.esp *SlaveTattoos.esp *AAF_VanillaFudge.esp *ECO.esp *CombinedArmsNV.esp *CombinedArmsEXPack.esp *CombinedArmsNV_TacticalReloadPatch.esp *CombinedArmsIntegrationProject - Armament.esp *CombinedArmsIntegrationProject - Armament_TR.esp *CumOverlays.esp *FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp *BraveAnims_Fix.esp *Deathclaw_nude.esp *ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp *SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp *UAP Moans.esp *Zaz Particle Effects.esp Edited March 8, 2022 by jussmee
jussmee Posted March 9, 2022 Posted March 9, 2022 (edited) Ok. This was resolved by Downloading Atomic Muscle. The guide doesn't tell you that there is problems with body talk FYI. Or that its maybe missing something or is referenced incorrectly. Whatever the case Atomic Muscle works, Bodytalk doesn't. And yes I used the most up to do date version of body talk, which was the version in the guide. Only Issue I have is alignments where on some animations its not in line, others it seems to be. People Edited March 9, 2022 by jussmee
psychoqwirk420 Posted March 9, 2022 Posted March 9, 2022 48 minutes ago, jussmee said: Ok. This was resolved by Downloading Atomic Muscle. The guide doesn't tell you that there is problems with body talk FYI. Or that its maybe missing something or is referenced incorrectly. Whatever the case Atomic Muscle works, Bodytalk doesn't. And yes I used the most up to do date version of body talk, which was the version in the guide. Only Issue I have is alignments where on some animations its not in line, others it seems to be. People I've used both Atomic Muscle and BT3. I prefer BodyTalk because Atomic Muscle is...well, too muscle-ly (lol, I'm making up words now). Can't say I've ever had the flaccid penis issue, but I have had the "I just injected my penis with all of the lipo suction fluid from Marlon Brandow" penis issue. That was easily solved by setting the erection to ZERO in bodyslide before I built the bodies. BodyTalk has worked for me for at least 2 playthroughs now. I'm not sure why it's not working for you, but if I find anything that sounds like it might help, I can revisit this post. Hopefully you get it sorted out. Like one mod list I read opened up with "Fallout 4 modding is absolutely horrible...but can be worth it!"
jussmee Posted March 9, 2022 Posted March 9, 2022 (edited) 45 minutes ago, psychoqwirk420 said: I've used both Atomic Muscle and BT3. I prefer BodyTalk because Atomic Muscle is...well, too muscle-ly (lol, I'm making up words now). Can't say I've ever had the flaccid penis issue, but I have had the "I just injected my penis with all of the lipo suction fluid from Marlon Brandow" penis issue. That was easily solved by setting the erection to ZERO in bodyslide before I built the bodies. BodyTalk has worked for me for at least 2 playthroughs now. I'm not sure why it's not working for you, but if I find anything that sounds like it might help, I can revisit this post. Hopefully you get it sorted out. Like one mod list I read opened up with "Fallout 4 modding is absolutely horrible...but can be worth it!" the erection was set to zero by default in bodyside. And I had checked this before. But Atomic Body works fine. No issues with that one. Some of the Animations are misaligned but I imagine I have to go back to fix it the animation files or XML files. the mods that have these or create these need to be updated . BP animations mostly work good but I also see it was updated recently. With Atomic I had to select no Skeleton edit or Fusion Girl boobs or body would start being stretched from physics. re not aligned but its probably because the mods that have or create the XML files need to be updated. Or I would have to manually set the positions. I didn't look too much into it. I just glanced over some of the XML files when I was trying to figure out what was wrong before. Edited March 9, 2022 by jussmee 2
Kamogawa Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 On 3/8/2022 at 7:30 PM, jussmee said: the erection was set to zero by default in bodyside. And I had checked this before. But Atomic Body works fine. No issues with that one. Some of the Animations are misaligned but I imagine I have to go back to fix it the animation files or XML files. the mods that have these or create these need to be updated . BP animations mostly work good but I also see it was updated recently. With Atomic I had to select no Skeleton edit or Fusion Girl boobs or body would start being stretched from physics. re not aligned but its probably because the mods that have or create the XML files need to be updated. Or I would have to manually set the positions. I didn't look too much into it. I just glanced over some of the XML files when I was trying to figure out what was wrong before. sorry for the unrelated response but are you using the 8k skin texture mod? i recently got back into the game and it stopped showing the wet skin texture and i’m unsure if anyone else is having the same issue
Wozarion Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 I also have some erection related issues, all involving super mutants + savage cabbage anims, if i can cycle anim from anyone else erection turn 'on' fine, but savage cabbage has loads of furnitures with unique anims, all won't get hard and can't cycle anims, which is too bad cause savage cabbage anims are the best. I would try to bodyslide super mutants body if i could but i don't see the body mesh used by mutants in any mods and the game itself is in archives files. Anyone have a clue what to try?
lee3310 Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 9 hours ago, Wozarion said: I also have some erection related issues, all involving super mutants + savage cabbage anims, if i can cycle anim from anyone else erection turn 'on' fine, but savage cabbage has loads of furnitures with unique anims, all won't get hard and can't cycle anims, which is too bad cause savage cabbage anims are the best. I would try to bodyslide super mutants body if i could but i don't see the body mesh used by mutants in any mods and the game itself is in archives files. Anyone have a clue what to try? try reinstalling uap patch and set rule/ order after all animation packs
lee3310 Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 On 2/20/2022 at 2:37 PM, psychoqwirk420 said: I had a similar issue. So what I did to solve mine was I selected the no moans option in UAP and then ran the NSFW sounds through CAO to make them a bsa. After that, I started to hear the many different sounds of the NSFW sounds mod. I also stopped getting the audio driver crash. I can only assume that UAP moans were causing that for me. Everyone else mileage may vary there. Not sure if it was exactly your problem, but I thought it was worth sharing what I noticed and maybe it will help? Otherwise, I've wasted 2 min of your time and I apoloigize ? any idea why UAP custom moan cause ctd to us or did you find which .wmv is the culprit. ps i used CAO (Cathedral Assets Optimizer) to convert sound folders but not sure if what i did is correct can you explain the procedure thx
psychoqwirk420 Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 3 hours ago, lee3310 said: any idea why UAP custom moan cause ctd to us or did you find which .wmv is the culprit. ps i used CAO (Cathedral Assets Optimizer) to convert sound folders but not sure if what i did is correct can you explain the procedure thx No. Honestly I just realized that was the issue and let it go. I'm sure it works fine for other people, so I just figured it was a "me problem". I just shared what I did to hopefully help someone else along the way. Sorry I don't have a better answer
lee3310 Posted March 11, 2022 Posted March 11, 2022 (edited) 4 hours ago, psychoqwirk420 said: No. Honestly I just realized that was the issue and let it go. I'm sure it works fine for other people, so I just figured it was a "me problem". I just shared what I did to hopefully help someone else along the way. Sorry I don't have a better answer i asked on the UAP discord and he was aware of the problem so it's not just a "me problem" maybe not many players discovered those buggy animations (for me it's just 2 animation from BP70). here his response: Quote no idea why that happens too i heard its because of the muted sounds for original bp70 i had to add so there are no duplicates with UAP moans but no matter what i do ppl still crashes Edited March 11, 2022 by lee3310
Nebuchadnezzer2 Posted March 11, 2022 Posted March 11, 2022 On 3/9/2022 at 4:46 AM, jussmee said: Male Characters have flacid penis. Does someone know how to fix it or what it might be? The strap ons work. from females. I don't have Hardship installed. Discord is not working right now for me. I am not using Hardships. Modlist Reveal hidden contents # This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer. -Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix +Ultimate AAF Patch +Wasteland Dairy Framework -HARDSHIP - beggar- whore - +ProblemsofSurvivor1.2.1 +Boston Breeder 1.6.4 +AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_3.840beta +Sex Education 1.21 +SexHarassment1.11.5 +AAF Violate +Commonwealth Captives v0.97 +SexAttributesHUD2.0.0 +SexAttributes2.5.1 +AAF_Vanilla_Fudge_v_1_6_4_3_resaved +Raider Pet v1_4 Localized +Xavier Claire FG +Slavers Camp Clean Settlement 4.0 BA2 +Human Resources +RealHandcuffs.0.4.14 +Snapdragon Animations_v1.1.0 +BraveAnims 1.2.1 +BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3 +SavageCabbages Animation Pack +Mutated Lust v1.3 +Atomic Lust +Release_CreaturePackDLC_v01 +Release_CreaturePack_v03_01 +Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17 -Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3 -Crazy Animations (NMM Rug Version) - v2.7 +Vadermania +FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b +FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a +FARELLE_ANIM_MOD_DEV_0.1.2 +50 Shades of Fallout 4 Repacked +Release_BadEnd_v01_05 +Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4 +Render Tattoos +TattooAfterRape1.1.2 +Captive Tattoos +DD Slave Heels Amputee FG BODYSLIDE FILES +CRX-1.10 +TortureDevices 2.2 Beta 3 +TortureDevices +ZaZOut4 V0.0.3.2 Beta +Devious Devices +AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210819.0 -AAF Vanilla Sex Animations Theme +Devious Devices 2.0 Slave Heels Pack +Advanced Animation Framework +AAF_V166-0_beta +Toxic Raider Armor worn by NPCs - No AE No AWKCR +HHFootsteps1.1 +Lazman Female Outfit replacer - FUSIONGIRL with HDT highheels system +Lazman Female Outfit Replacer wiit Highheels HDT system +Female Outfit replacer - FUSIONGIRL with HDT highheels system +Lazmans Naked and Natural Preset +RE Wasteland Outfits FG +LooksMenu - Additional Pubic Hair Overlays +8K Realistic Skin Textures - CBBE - Fusion Girl - ABeauty - Unique Player Compatible- +ZeX-ExtendedSkeletonV5 +Nuka_Ride_FusionGirl_Bodyslide_V3.2 +NukaRide_3.2.4 +FusionGirl +Fallout 4 High Heels System +BodyTalk +BodySlide and Outfit Studio +Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- +Toxic Raider Armor FG +Toxic Raider Armour -AAF Beta 161.1 +CumOverlays v1.4 -Miniguns Rebirth -Projectile Rocket Launcher -Rheinmetall EG-7 Energiegewehr -Modern Weapon Replacers - All-In-One Pack - FOMOD Installer -Wattz Laser Gun -RPG-7V2 -Accelerator Plasma Energy Weapon -AQUILA - Laser Rifle -FN FAL - SA58 (Plus Kukri) -Tactical Weapon Replacers -Mossberg 500 - Update -Mossberg 500 Pump-Action Shotgun -Ruger Mini-14 -SA80 British Rifle (L85 and L86) -PL-14 - Update - 1.0.2 -PL-14 - 4K - 1.0 -SVT-40 4k Textures -SVT-40 -Heckler und Koch - G36 Complex -Kriss Vector_V1.3 -Heckler and Koch - Mark 23 SOCOM -Beretta PX4 Storm -MW M91 2K -HK USP - Update -HK USP - 4K -Glock 19X - Pistol -FNX-45 -Cazador Missile Launcher - Update -Cazador Missile Launcher -XM2010 Tactical Reload.patch -XM2010.v4.4.MAIN.data -Cold War M4s Combined - Main -AK74M - Assault Rifle -Accuracy International L96A1 -AKM Complex - Nuka World Patch -AKM Complex - New Calibers Patch-46179-NewCalibers-1595930085 -AKM Complex - 1.0.2 - PATCH -AKM Complex - 1.0 - MAIN -AKM - Assault Rifle v2.2 -SIG MCX - Update -FN SCAR-H - 4K -M2 - LvlListPatch -M2 - 4K -Agency Arms Benelli M2 - Shotgun -Cartographers Map Markers (Fallout 4 Edition) +There It Is - Satellite Maps For Collectors +Automated Loadscreen Replacer (ALR) +random concept art loading screen -Modern Weapon Replacer - Combined Arms - Modern Weapon Pack - FOMOD Installer +CAIP Armament Edition Tactical Reload Compatibility Patch +Combined Arms Integration Project +Tactical Reload Patch Repository -NovaFinchPack - Armament Patch -Tactical Reload DLC Weapons -Tactical Reload Vanilla Weapons +Combined Arms Expansion Pack - 1.0.2 - PATCH ONLY +Combined Arms Expansion Pack - 1.0 - MAIN +Combined Arms - 1.1 - PATCH +Combined Arms - 1.0 +Armament - 1.2.2 +Armament - 4K -Armament - 2K -Remington Model 11 - 4K -Remington Model 11 - Shotgun -Springfield Armory M1A - 3rd Person Fix -Springfield Armory M1A -Gewehr 43 - 4K -IMI Uzi - Update -IMI Uzi -BT APC9 and MP9 - Update -BT APC9 - MP9 Combo -MW - Striker 45 Main 1.0 -MW AUG Tactical Reload -MW AUG Main 1.0 -MW - Kilo141 update 1.4 -MW - Kilo141 Main 1.3 +TropSweet Face Preset - CBBE TWB Bodyslide +CALIBER - COMPLEX -MP-412 v3.0 4k Textures -MP-412 v3.0 Update -MP-412 v3.0 -AK400 - Tactical Reload Patch -AK400 - Assault Rifle v2.0 -Benelli M3 Super 90 FO4 V2.0 +Alexandra Daddario preset +GKCH Bodyslide Preset FG Explosion-Mega Explosion +GKCH Face Presets +Sleek Styles - A Hairstyle Pack +Dreamchaser's Fusion Girl Presets - less busty +Dreamchaser's Fusion Girl Presets - eXtra Busty +Quincy The big NIPPLES and THICC Queen LooksMenu - BodySlide Preset - CBBE - FSM +Christine Looksmenu Preset +WX Hair Colors - Nuka World Compatible +WX Hair Colors +Achievements -AmazingFollowerTweaks_XDI_FIX -I'm Darlene DLC -I'm Darlene -Ada2Human +Alex Stripper Pole 3.0 WORK HOURS +Alex Stripper Pole 3.1 B +Alex Stripper Pole 3.1 A -GET DIRTY (take a bath) +VOTW_ZetanVideosFixed +Dakota Skye Holotapes and Reels +Marsha May Holotapes and Reels +Riley Steele Holotapes and Reels +Mycherrycrush Holotapes and Reels +Emily Grey Holotapes and Reels +Jesse Jane Holotapes and Reels +Bunnybutt Holotapes and Reels +Capri Cavani Holotapes and Reels +Lupe Fuentes Holotapes and Reels +LunaXJames Holotapes and Reels +Superman 1940s Animated Collection +Reach for the Lasers (fixed NIF) +Reach for the Lasers +Plan 9 from Outer Space (for VotW) +Night of the Living Dead (VotW) +Power Armor Voiced Operating Systems (PAVOS) +The Will of Atom_v1.1.2 +AML_Ivy6_RealSex_Mod_V_0_9 +CompanionIvy_MagAddon6 +CompanionIvy_Nuka6 +CompanionIvy6 +Main Menu Music Replacer +Equipment and Crafting Overhaul (ECO) +Fallout 4 - Reloaded +Daily Life Of Hookers +Kziitd Poses AAF patch -Vivid Hair Color Extended +HN66s TRS - Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion +TRS_1.00 +TBOS-AntoHairPack-1.8 +Easy Girl HH FG-49863-1-3-1626087616 +HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS_V5.01 MOD MAIN FILE +Animated Chems Redone +Reanimated Stimpak -The real solution for the melee system -Classic Holstered Weapons System (CHW) +Valkyr Face Texture 1K Fair Skin -Valkyr Face Texture Fair Skin for HD Textures DLC -Valkyr Face Texture 1K Dark Skin +ANIMATED Sexy magnolia main menu +No Bethesda and S.P.E.C.I.A.L Intro +Cait_Face_Preset +Girly Animation +Faster Getup +Tactical Action Extension Package Extended -Tactical Action Extension Package (Beta) +West Tek Tactical Optics - Night Vision Thermal Vision Goggles and More +Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch With AWKCR (EN) +Valdacil's Item Sorting -Fallout 4 Wheel Menu +Bullet Counted Reload System (BCR) +Glowing Animals Emit Light +DeathByKitty Preset +More Feral Ghouls. A Zombie Mod +Children of Fallout +NPCS Travel - Fixes +Fix for Luxor HD users +Park Coventry Outfit - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files +Park Coventry Outfit -CBBE- +TacticalTablet V2.0 EN +Tactical Reload Framework Manual Reload +Wasteland Heroines Replacer and Presets All in One +Female Neck Tweaks +NPCs Travel - MCM Settings Menu +NPCs Travel +Power Armor Animation Changes -20 Leagues Under the Sea - Vault 120 +Flashy(JoeR) - Advanced Needs 76 +Unlimited Fast Travel - F4SE +OCBPC +Weapon Debris Crash Fix +Black Desert Online Hairs +Old World Radio - Boston v6.02 patch +OLD WORLD RADIO - BOSTON v6.0 +OLD WORLD RADIO 2 v1.3 +Diamond City Radio Extended +Upbeat Classical Music +Jetfuel Radio Standalone +SilverShroudRadioEverywhere +Pyongyang Radio Broadcast - Voice of North Korea (1.2.0 Update) +Radio Moskva - 60s Soviet Classics +Life of Caesar - Historical Radio +Radio October - USSR Retro Music +Existence 2.0 +Custom Camera +True First person Camera +Lots More Female Hairstyles +512 Standalone Hair Colors (1 ESP) +Immersive Mouth and Teeth - 6.0 +Picturesque Presets for LooksMenu +Ciri +Ciri V2 +female Looksmenu Preset +Simply Gorgy Look for LooksMenu +Preset pack 5 +Preset pack 4 +Preset pack 3 +Preset pack 2 +Preset pack +Sadie Adler and Mariah Ruhian presets +Shiola Bauer and Mina presets +Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) preset +Constance Preset Pack - LooksMenu +MiscHairstyle1.6 by Atherisz +Alexandra Preset +Megan LooksMenu Preset +Looksmenu preset Midi +Karen Gillan preset +Harley Quinn Preset_ +Yennefer of Vengerberg preset +THBrows 2.0 +Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2.5a +Julia Preset_ +GK Presets For Fallout 4 +deLuxe Mask +Hair Tones Redux - LMCC -Agriculture FIx +SS2_XDI Compatibility Patch +Sim Settlements 2 Chapter 2 - Gun For Hire - Door Patch -Sim Settlements 2 - Horizon Patch -DavesMods - In Game ESP Explorer Maintenance Horizon Beta Patch +DavesMods ESP-ESL Explorer +Music Merged -FallEvil - Complete Edition +Mega Battle Pack FIX 2 +NEIR -Ambient and Exploration Music- +INFERNET -Cyberpunk Dark Techno Battle Music- +Distortion - Combat Music Replacer +Lost World - Immersive Soundtrack Replacer +Postapocalyptic Soundtrack by Orkus +Ambient Overture Overhaul +IMMERSIVE SUPER ULTRA HYPE COMBAT MUSIC OVERHAUL +Fallout 4 The Grindy Trip - A Soundtrack Replacement +Bleak Beauty - A Fallout 4 Fan Made OST +Immersive Fallout +War Of The Commonwealth - Spawns (Includes Far Harbor Spawns) -UPDATED- +Echoes - A Fallout 4 Music Overhaul +Faded Glory - A Post-Apocalyptic Soundscape +Enhanced Combat Music +S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Music Mod (Non-Replacer Version) +DV's Custom Fallout 4 Soundtrack - Combat Music Addon +DV's custom Fallout 4 Soundtrack - Wasteland Music +Fallout Suite - Soundtrack Extension for Fallout 4 +Classic Fallout Ambient Music +Far Harbor Music Addon +Digital Nightmare - Dark Apocalyptic Soundtrack +NAC X - NATURAL AND ATMOSPHERIC COMMONWEALTH 10 - Legacy Edition +FallUI - Workbench +ENB Helper for Fallout 4 +Fourville -Project Valkyrie - Horizon patch (EN) and (RU) -Outcasts and Remnants - Horizon patch (EN) and (RU) -Player Comments and Head Tracking - Unofficial Compatibility Patches +David Hunter - Part 2 +TFTC Pack v3.02 -SoTCv3.14 -Fusion City Rising - Horizon patch (EN) and (RU) -Combined Arms - Modern Weapon Pack Horizon Patches -America Rising - A Tale of the Enclave - Horizon patch (EN) and (RU) +America Rising - A Tale of the Enclave -Horizon v1.8 Fixes ESP -Horizon +PACE_1.042-stable +PANPC_2.0-stable +FallUI - Map +FallUI - Sleep and Wait +FallUI +DEF_UI Iconlibs Rescaled and Fixed +Companion Status UI Remastered +Player Comments and Head Tracking +Sim Settlements 2 - Chapter 2 +ENBLO -NAC - Natural and Atmospheric Commonwealth +Visible Galaxy 4k and Framework +GRASSLANDS - A Fallout 4 Grass Overhaul +F.E.R.A.L -Feral Ghouls Sounds Rework- +PRIME -HI Tech Power Armor Sound Rework- +Extended Facial Sculpting - now with 90 percent less beta +Phoenix Lab Full Magazine Retexture -Hot Magazines Replacer 2021 Just drop files to data folder or use ModManager. fixed textures -HotFo4 MagazinesReplacerDLC AchillesEdition -Hot Magazines Replacer 2021 +Luxor's Summer +Grasslands - Vanilla +Immersive Animations - Update +Immersive Animation Framework +Improved - Animated Accessible Backpack (Stand Alone) +Q.M.W(Quick Modification Weapon) ESL file -Tactical Reload Framework -Comprehensive Third Person Controller Camera Tweaks +Crime And Punishment Main File +OAR and Depravity Patch +Flashy(JoeR) - Gun For Hire - Commonwealth Mercenary Jobs +SS2 Nobody's Leaders 2 +Fallout 4 AI Overhaul +SKK Fast Start new game +Piper Interview Restored +MM JOURNALS +SOLO Fusion Girl - A Bodyslide Preset +Lazmans Naked and Natural Preset for FusionGirl +Lazman's Curvy Bodyslide preset CBBE FusionGirl +GammaG33K SlimThick Bodyslide Preset for Fusion Girl +Diana FG BS Preset +Alejandra Cruz BodySlide Preset for Fusion Girl and CBBE +Fission Gal - a Fusion Girl Body Preset +THE ROCKET BOMB BODY - FUSION GIRL +Companion_Heal_Thyself_v1.5 +WL BodySlidePresetv2 +WL BodySlidePresetv +WL FacePresets V +WL FacePresets V1 +Sim Settlements 2 +f4se_0_06_21 +Dreamchaser's Fusion Girl Preset +38856686_ClaireOutfitFG +ChoJiYoon FG +Xavier's ChoJiYoon Outfit +Leifang FG +Xavier's DOA5 Leifang +JAPO_FG_Bodyslides +Ashara Steampunk Lady FG +Perraines HDD Collection +1182237824_Devious_Devices_Fusion_Girl_BodySlide_Conversion_(HHS)_1.3.3 +FG - Devious Devices RC +50 Ways to Die at Dr. Nick's - v.0.99c +Address Library for F4SE Plugins +Amazing FollowerTweaks +Atom Girl Classic FG +Atom Girl Compatibility Version FG +Atom Girl Outfit CBBE-20297-1-0 +Buffout 4 +Barter. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. Logo 111 +Big Guns. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. Logo 111 +Agility. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. Logo 111 +Charisma. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. Logo 111 +Clothes Pack 1 FG +Clothes Pack by DonEb14n +CoA Fanatics FG +Clothes Pack 2 FG +Clothes Pack 2 by DonEb14n +Clothes Pack 3 FG +Clothes Pack 3 Hotfix +Clothes Pack 3 by DonEb14n +Clothes Pack 4 FG +Clothes Pack 4 by DonEb14n +COCO Ahegao Tshirt - (Fusion Girl 3BBB - CBBE) +COCO 2B Wedding Outfit - (Fusion Girl - Atomic Beauty - CBBE) +Extended Dialogue Interface 1.3.6 +Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (AWKCR) +Knockout Framework (Death Alternative) +Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch +Converse Shoes FG 1.1 -Cyberpunk Moxes FG +Desert Operator - Fusion Girl and BodyTalk3 Bodyslide Files +Desert Operator FG +Desert Operator BT3 +Depravity - A Harmless Bit of Fun +Diary of a Madman +Endurance. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. Logo 111 +Energy Weapons. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. Logo 111 +Explosives. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. Logo 111 +ESL Flaged ESP Ginger Girl Paintings +deLuxe Makeup +Eli Steampunk Gunslinger Fusion Girl 1.80 Conversion -Faces of the Nations - Male and Female - LooksMenu Preset +Companion Infinite Ammo and Unbreakable Power Armour - MULTI -Companion Infinite Ammo - MULTI +Commonwealth Cuts - KS Hairdos - ApachiiSkyHair +Xavier'RE2Remake_Claire_Sexy_Officer +CWSS Redux v4.01 +Videos of the Wasteland 2.6 +Toxic Raider Armor BT3 +Tough Girl Attire - CBBE - BodySlide +The Eyes of Beauty Fallout Kaleidoscope Edition - All-in-One +TAC - Archived v1.0 (Full 4K Version) +Steampunk Gunslinger Outfits CBBE and BodySlide +Start Me Up - Full Dialogue Prompts - version 6.1 +Stand alone Toxic Raider patch -SS2 Extended +Smokeable Cigars - Cigarettes - Joints +Simple Backpacks - Fusion Girl Bodyslide +Simple Backpacks V2 +SimSettlements2ChildSupport +SS2 Chapter 2 +Rise of the Commonwealth for Sim Settlements 2 +Project Valkyrie +Prisoner Shackles 4.0 +Perraine Outfits Pack +PERCEPTION. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. LOGO 111 +P2 Outfit FG +Oxton's Bodyslide preset CBBE +Outcasts and Remnants - Quest Mod Plus +Nexus PMC FG +PMC Glowmap +Nexus PMC 3.0.2 Hotfix +Nexus PMC 3.0 +MELEE. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. LOGO 111 +MEDICINE. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. LOGO 111 +Luck. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. LOGO 111 +Looks Menu Customization Compendium +LooksMenu +New Vault-Girl - Lock Picking Bobblehead +Lima Detachment +Kicks And Punches - Unarmed Animations mod +P2Outfit - TWB - 3BBB - Bodyslide +Kharneth Slave Clothes - Fusion Girl - CBBE +Kharneth's Fusion Girl Presets +INTELLIGENCE. Vault-Girl Bobblehead. Red. LOGO 111 +HUDFramework 1.0f +HiPoly Faces -Cute Preset +Gunner Operator - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files +Gunner Operator 2.0 +Fusion City Rising - Quest Mod Plus +Friffy_Piper Outfit_v1.5 +Calendar 2022 - 2077 Vault-Tec +KS Hairdos Addon(s) with Physics - SUNMOON9 Main File +Miami Misadventures - Episode 1 +Mod Configuration Menu +F4z Ro D-oh - Silent Voice +Scopes Framework +Workshop Framework +String Patches for Full Dialogue Interface +Full Dialogue Interface *DLC: Automatron *DLC: Contraptions Workshop *DLC: Far Harbor *DLC: Nuka-World *DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop *DLC: Wasteland Workshop Load order Reveal hidden contents # This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer. *Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp *XDI.esm *AAF.esm *WorkshopFramework.esm *AAFThemes.esl *Knockout Framework.esm *HUDFramework.esm *SS2.esm *ArmorKeywords.esm *Devious Devices.esm *TortureDevices.esm *SS2_XPAC_Chapter2.esm *Armament.esp *CALIBER-COMPLEX.esm *PACE.esm *PANPC.esm *CompanionIvy.esm *TacticalReload.esm *DesertOperator.esl *VotWMaster.esm *CWSS Redux.esp *Companion Infinite Ammo and Unbreakable Power Armour.esm *behSlaveMarket.esm *BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl *Unofficial Fallout 4 FDI Patch.esp CBBE.esp *FO4HHS.esp *BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp *FusionGirl.esp *HumanResources.esp *AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp *Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp *Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp *Farelle_Animations.esp *AAF_CreaturePack01.esp *AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp *Mutated Lust.esp *rxl_bp70_animations.esp *BraveAnims.esp *SnapdragonAnimations.esp *FPE_Resources.esp *INVB_Impregnation_LL.esp *INVB_WastelandDairy.esp *INVB_WastelandOffspring.esp *INVB_WastelandResources.esp *INVB_WastelandStory.esp *Nuka Ride.esp *Nuka Ride CWSS Patch.esp *Nuka Ride High Heels Sound Patch.esp *Kharneth_RE_Claire_Outfit.esp *HHFootsteps.esp *Devious Devices Slave Heels Pack.esp *CRX.esp *Raider Pet.esp *FP_SexualHarassment.esp *SexEd.esp *FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp *Boston Breeder.esp *problemsofsurvivor.esp *ZaZOut4.esp *FPAttributes.esp *FPAttributesHUD.esp *Kharneth_RE_Jill_Wasteland.esp *Commonwealth Captives.esp *Scopes.esp *Miami Misadventures EP1.esp *KSHairdos_oel.esp *CALENDAR 2022.esp *AA FusionCityRising.esp *Gunner_Operator.esp *HiPolyFaces.esp *Kharneth_Slave_Clothes.esp *LimaOutpost.esp *LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp *LooksMenu.esp *Nexus_PMC.esp *OutcastsAndRemnants.esp *P2Outfit.esp *Perraine_outfits.esp *Prisoner Shackles.esp *ProjectValkyrie.esp *SS2_CityPlanPack_RiseOfTheCommonwealth.esp *SimSettlements2ChildSupport.esp *BackpacksbyFeather PatchLeveledList.esp *BackpacksByFeather.esp *Smoke-able Cigars.esp *Toxic Raider Armour.esp *StartMeUp.esp *Eli_Steampunk Gunslinger.esp TAC.esp *The Eyes Of Beauty.esp *ToughGirlAttire.esp *VotWSpecialVideos.esl *AAF_Violate.esp *Alex_Stripper_Pole.esp *Alex_Stripper_Pole_2.esp *Alex_Stripper_Pole_Working_Hours.esp *RealHandcuffs.esp *RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp *RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp *ResidentEvilClaie2.esp *KSHairdos.esp *M8r_Item_Tags_Vanilla_EN.esp *M8rDisablePipboyEffects.esp *Converse_Shoes_FO4.esp *SavageCabbage_Animations.esp *DiaryOfAMadman.esp *Depravity.esp *GingerGirlArt.esp *XavierDOA5leifang.esp *ChoiJiYoon.esp *COCO 2B Wedding.esl *COCO TShirts.esp *Clothes Pack 4 by DonEb14n.esp *Clothes Pack 3 by DonEb14n.esp *Clothes Pack 2 by DonEb14n.esp *DonEb14n Clothes pack.esp *Atomic Lust.esp *DX_Atom_Girl_Outfit.esp *AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp *AA 50 Ways To Die.esp *AAF_GrayAnimations.esp *CompanionHealThyself.esp *Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp *mm journals.esp *Interview.esp *Fallout 4 AI Overhaul.esp *SS2_NobodysLeaders2.esl *SS2_NobodysLeaders2_Automatron.esl *SS2_NobodysLeaders2_NukaWorld.esl *SS2_NobodysLeaders2_VaultTecWorkshop.esl *Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment.esp *Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_GunForHire_Addon.esp *Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_OAR_Depravity_Patch.esp *tooun_Animationpack.esl *Quick_Modification_Weapon_by_tooun.esl *Improved - Animated Accessible Backpack.esp *PlayerComments.esp *ImmersiveAnimationFramework.esp *IAF - Far Harbor & Nuka World.esp *Phoenix Lab Full Magazine Retexture.esp Grasslands - Healthy.esp *Luxor's Summer - All DLCs.esp *BoSStory.esp *America Rising - A Tale of the Enclave.esp *ENBLightsHDRPatch.esp *NAC.esp *NAC-FH.esp *NAC-NW.esp *Vault4.esp *SS2Extended.esp *512StandaloneHairColors.esp *Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp *MiscHairstyle.esp *THBrows.esp *AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp *SS2_GunForHire_Patch.esp *SS2_XDI Patch.esp *OWR.esp *BDO Hair.esp *FF7R.esp *ParagonHairs.esp *OWR2.esp *OWR2_CraftableDecor.esp *OWR2_CraftableDecor_CW.esp *Existence 2.0.esp *RadioOctoberStandalone.esp *Life of Caesar - Historical.esp *RadioMoskva.esp *Pyongyang_Radio_Broadcast.esp *OWR_CraftableDecor.esp *JetfuelRadio.esp *SilverShroudRadioEverywhere.esp *DCRE.esp *CustomCamera.esp *Flashy_PersonalEssentials.esp *OWR_CraftableDecor_CW.esp 3DNPC_FO4.esp 3DNPC_FO4_DLC.esp *FO4 NPCs Travel.esp *Wasteland Heroines Replacer All in One_2.0.esp *ParkCoventry.esp *NPCSTRAVELFIXES.esp *GhoulBlood.esp *MusicMergedDLC.esp *SKKFastStartNewGame.esp *Glowing Animals Emit Light.esp *WestTekTacticalOptics.esp *MODGirlyAnimation.esp *M8r_Item_Tags_UFO4P_AWKCR_EN.esp *ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion.esp *AnimChemRedux.esp *Reanimated Stimpack Sounds.esp HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp HN66Fo4_TRS.esp *TBOS-AntoHairPack.esp *KziitdAnimationPoses.esp *TacticalTablet.esp *TacticalTablet__THBrows.esp *TacticalTablet_LMCC.esp TacticalTablet_Pip-BoyFlashlight.esp TacticalTablet_RaceCustomizer.esp *Fallout 4 - Reloaded.esp *Fallout 4 - Reloaded - Far Harbor.esp *Fallout 4 - Reloaded - NukaWorld.esp *PA-Quick Animations.esp *CompanionIvy_quest.esp *CompanionIvy_Nuka.esp *Companion_Ivy_RealSex_Mod.esp *CompanionIvy_Mags.esp *COFP.esp *The Will of Atom.esp *notld.esp *p9fos.esl *rftl.esl *superman.esl *LunaxJames Holotapes.esp *LunaxJames Reels.esp *Lupe Fuentes Holotapes.esp *Lupe Fuentes Reels.esp *Capri Cavanni Holotapes.esp *Capri Cavanni Reels.esp *BunnyButt Holotapes.esp *Bunnybutt Reels.esp *Jesse Jane Holotapes.esp *Jesse Jane Reels.esp *Emily Grey Holotapes.esp *Emily Grey Reels.esp *Mycherrycrush Holotapes.esp *MyCherryCrush Reels.esp *Riley Steele Holotapes.esp *Riley Steele Reels.esp *Marsha May Reels.esp *MarshaMay Holotapes.esp *Dakota Skye Holotapes.esp *Dakota Skye Reels.esp *VOTW_ZetanVideosFixed.esp *lnrLMFO4AllInOne-AdditionalPubicHairOverlays.esl *Bememoth Separated Cart.esl *SleekStylesPack.esp *There It Is x Perfectionist.esp *ALR - All DLC.esp ESPExplorerFO4.esp *SlaversCamp.esp *Render Tattoos.esp *TatsAfterRape.esp *SlaveTattoos.esp *AAF_VanillaFudge.esp *ECO.esp *CombinedArmsNV.esp *CombinedArmsEXPack.esp *CombinedArmsNV_TacticalReloadPatch.esp *CombinedArmsIntegrationProject - Armament.esp *CombinedArmsIntegrationProject - Armament_TR.esp *CumOverlays.esp *FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp *BraveAnims_Fix.esp *Deathclaw_nude.esp *ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp *SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp *UAP Moans.esp *Zaz Particle Effects.esp Multiple version of Leito's, Torture Devices and AAF itself, to start with. And combined with this: On 3/9/2022 at 11:52 AM, jussmee said: Ok. This was resolved by Downloading Atomic Muscle. The guide doesn't tell you that there is problems with body talk FYI. Or that its maybe missing something or is referenced incorrectly. Whatever the case Atomic Muscle works, Bodytalk doesn't. And yes I used the most up to do date version of body talk, which was the version in the guide. Only Issue I have is alignments where on some animations its not in line, others it seems to be. People That sounds exactly like you didn't built the BT body with the Erection slider on 0%, and/or forgot to check the 'Build Morphs' checkbox.
LokiRF Posted March 11, 2022 Posted March 11, 2022 On 2/20/2022 at 3:37 PM, psychoqwirk420 said: I had a similar issue. So what I did to solve mine was I selected the no moans option in UAP and then ran the NSFW sounds through CAO to make them a bsa. After that, I started to hear the many different sounds of the NSFW sounds mod. I also stopped getting the audio driver crash. I can only assume that UAP moans were causing that for me. Everyone else mileage may vary there. Not sure if it was exactly your problem, but I thought it was worth sharing what I noticed and maybe it will help? Otherwise, I've wasted 2 min of your time and I apoloigize ? thanks a ton, saved me a lot of frustration. voices actually work now and I'm not hearing police sirens and the sounds don't instantaneously cut off as they're played. 1
SXertui01 Posted March 13, 2022 Posted March 13, 2022 It's been a while i'm not played this game, and before i start again i just want some info. Is it the female cbbe has now collisions on pussy, or anus? Also, can we finally use high poly vanilla clothes for the cbbe body, in bodyslide tool? The last time i played a modded fallout 4, the pussy was static and the clothes were destroyed by big breasts.?
revan84 Posted March 13, 2022 Posted March 13, 2022 Not really a problem but could anyone help me understand bodygen? Inside my F4EE>Bodygen folder I have an AAF.esm folder and I'm not sure what put that little bugger there. It being there isn't a problem at all, but if I knew how it got there I could direct specific bodygen questions to the source. I want some petite girls (in the ~100 lb range) but also some "got damn!" girls (~250 lbs) with the majority of npcs falling somewhere in between. I don't know what amount of randomization to put on what slider. Looking at the templates file there doesn't seem to be much variance but I'm a newb with bodygen
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now