Naraku02 Posted May 30, 2024 Posted May 30, 2024 (edited) Ok... So, I realy don't understand what is wrong now... I downgraded my game, didn't change anything (though I did have some problems at first with AAF not loading). I have AAF, AAF SEU and it's Addon, RSE II : CSA and all of their pre-requisites. While I did use aaf violate at first, I deinstalled it since RSE II CSA did more or less the same thing with more... possibilities in game. I also have : Zazout4 repack Bad End 50 Shades Farelle Animations F04 animations by leito Vadermania animations Four-play Animations by Crazy Gun version Atomic Lust I also have both fusion girl and Body Talk. Fallout vanilla sex animations Devious devices (and it's prerequisites) Real handcuffs Kziitd fetish toolset UAP But for a reason or another, most of the sex animations don't launch. Besides gang bangs or bondage sex (and animations from kziitd and devious devices, everything I do ends up with both my character and her lover/agressor simply fused until the end of the scene and i honestly don't understand why. Everything is activated, so... I REALLY don't understand what I did wrong. Edited May 30, 2024 by Naraku02
MarkedStrelok Posted May 30, 2024 Posted May 30, 2024 (edited) 7 hours ago, lightguidste said: could u maibe post a list of the mods and versions u use to get AAf working past NG could also help the devs to figure out if and wat they need to adjust in the new AAf there working on 🙂 First of all, sorry for my terrible English, I hope I can be of help. I am going to list the list of mod and addons used that I used to run AAF in the new version of Fallout 4. 1) Vortex, From Nexus Mods (I tried using Mod Organizer 2, but for some unknown reason, the results are not the same) 2) Fallout Script Extended (F4SE), Nexus Mods version 0.7.2. 3) Mod Configuration Menu 1.40 BETA 2, by Nexus Mods 4) Adress Library-All In One, AIO version of Nexus Mod. 5) [Dev/Test/Beta] LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin v50 2024 05 20 v50, from Loverlab. Only the following files were downloaded here: -Src-LLFP-v50-20240520.7z -LLFP-v50-20240520.7z 6) Looks Menu, from Expired on Patreon, precisely version 1-7-0 (I have not tested version 1-7-0-1 that recently came out 4 days ago) 7) Advanced Animation Framework (AAF) Version 171-0, by Dagoba_king on Discord. 😎 AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210819.0.7z By Halstrom 9) BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v5.6.3 – Hotfix from Nexus Mods 10) Body Talk, version 3.8, by Nexus Mods 11) Zex_ZAZ Extended Skeleton, version 6.0, by Nexus Mods. Although it can also be downloaded at LoverLab. 12) Unique Player - Main File, version 0.4.0, by Nexus Mods 13) Wonder_Body_FULL_All-DLCs_4K-OPTIMIZED_v1.02. From Nexus Mods ATTENTION!!! I love this mod. I use it together with another one called Busty Girl v 7.2, which has been removed from Nexus Mods. Busty Girl 7.2 increases the size of the butt and breasts in the game's looks menu, but the mesh looked boxy and ugly. Wonder body corrects that giving you spectacular curves. Previously -I have used CBBE, but I didn't like it. -I have used Fusion Girl, but I didn't like it. The only disadvantage of WB is that in the animations it is that the vagina does not open, but, I don't care, the body looks pretty good. 14) The installation of the previously named files and components. A) Installation of Fallout Script Extended (F4SE) and Menu Configuration Mod (MCM) in the root folder of the game. B) Installation of Address Library, All in One AIO in the Data/F4SE/Plugins folder C) Installation of Src-LLFP-v50 and LLFP-v50 in Vortex. D) Installation of Zex_ZAZ Extended Skeleton in Vortex E) Installation of Unique Player in Vortex F) Installation of WonderBody and Busty Girl 7.2 (NOT RELEVANT) Fusion Girl can be installed with the unique player patches. G) Installation of BodyTalk V3.8 H) Installation of Looks Menu, 1-7-0. I) Installation of Advanced Animation Framework (AAF) 171-0 in Vortex J) Installation of AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes 15) Animated installation, based largely on Saya Scarlett's Fucking Manual list. -ZaZOut4 [REPACK] v0.0.3.3 (Works perfectly) -Bad End v1.05 (Works perfectly) -50 Shades v1.05 (Only the animations work, but the penis does not become erect) - Farelle Animations v0.1.2 (Only creatures with erect penises work, men have flaccid penises) -[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito v2.1b (Works perfectly if UAP is installed) -Vadermania Animations v1.1 (Works Perfectly if UAP is installed) -Four-Play Animations by Crazy v1.3 (Works perfectly if UAP is installed) -Creature Pack v3.01 (Works) -Creature Pack 2 v0.1beta (Works) -Atomic Lust v2.7 (Works perfectly if UAP is installed) -Mutated Lust v1.4 (Works halfway if UAP is installed) -SavageCabbages Animations v1.2.8 (Works perfectly if UAP is installed) -BP70 Animations v2.8 (Works perfectly if UAP is installed) -Brave's Animations v1.3 (Animations work but not creature penises, some animations disappear from AAF loading list) -RohZima Fallout 4 Sex Animations for AAF v1.40 (Animations work but erections don't) 16) Installation of (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch v2.6.64-1 (Without this, the other animations will not have erections) 17) Other mod packs that I installed and they work perfectly -AAF Violate by EgoBallistic (Works Perfectly, MCM Functional, Bad End and Fatal Bad End Support Works Perfectly, RSII Combat Surrender Works Perfectly) -AAF SexEmUp (Works perfectly, added C.H.A.K pack and XML patch) -AAF Bad-End: Purgatory (Works Perfectly) -[AAF] RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (Works Perfectly) -AAF Dirty Sex (Works perfectly as long as you have Get Dirty installed) -Commonwealth Captives (Works Perfectly, also associated with CROXX) -Real Handcuffs (Works Perfectly associated with AAF Violate and RSEII) -Vioxsis Strap-ons v5.0.0 (Works Perfectly on WB haha) -Torture Devices v2.21 (Works Perfectly) Warning!!! I don't claim this to be a guide, The Fucking Manual is the father and mother of Guides. I hope this is helpful to those who are modding and building to play Fallout NV. Edited May 30, 2024 by MarkedStrelok 1
Aleksi Posted May 31, 2024 Posted May 31, 2024 (edited) 4 hours ago, Naraku02 said: Ok... So, I realy don't understand what is wrong now... I downgraded my game, didn't change anything (though I did have some problems at first with AAF not loading). I have AAF, AAF SEU and it's Addon, RSE II : CSA and all of their pre-requisites. While I did use aaf violate at first, I deinstalled it since RSE II CSA did more or less the same thing with more... possibilities in game. I also have : Zazout4 repack Bad End 50 Shades Farelle Animations F04 animations by leito Vadermania animations Four-play Animations by Crazy Gun version Atomic Lust I also have both fusion girl and Body Talk. Fallout vanilla sex animations Devious devices (and it's prerequisites) Real handcuffs Kziitd fetish toolset UAP But for a reason or another, most of the sex animations don't launch. Besides gang bangs or bondage sex (and animations from kziitd and devious devices, everything I do ends up with both my character and her lover/agressor simply fused until the end of the scene and i honestly don't understand why. Everything is activated, so... I REALLY don't understand what I did wrong. It's The Vanilla anims, swap out for the "Kinky: version. The list at the head of this topic states that well. also RSE is apparently problematic as well Edited May 31, 2024 by Aleksi
Naraku02 Posted May 31, 2024 Posted May 31, 2024 5 hours ago, Aleksi said: It's The Vanilla anims, swap out for the "Kinky: version. The list at the head of this topic states that well. also RSE is apparently problematic as well Thank you
Naraku02 Posted May 31, 2024 Posted May 31, 2024 5 hours ago, Aleksi said: no worries Erf, after verification, it's still not working... I made sure to check and everything is with the versions too... I REALLY don't understand. Do I need to relaunch SEU ? Perhaps force the update in game ? Because now, I honestly out of idea. Unless I need to do a manipulation in game...
deff. Posted May 31, 2024 Posted May 31, 2024 (edited) 9 minutes ago, Naraku02 said: Erf, after verification, it's still not working... I made sure to check and everything is with the versions too... I REALLY don't understand. Do I need to relaunch SEU ? Perhaps force the update in game ? Because now, I honestly out of idea. Unless I need to do a manipulation in game... Skeleton mod (ZAZ) installed? Don;'t install AAF mods all together. Run just minimum requirements for one animation pack and CHECK! If you will install bunch with mods you will not understand what are you doing wrong...Like now Edited May 31, 2024 by deff_lv 1
Naraku02 Posted May 31, 2024 Posted May 31, 2024 51 minutes ago, deff_lv said: Skeleton mod (ZAZ) installed? Don;'t install AAF mods all together. Run just minimum requirements for one animation pack and CHECK! If you will install bunch with mods you will not understand what are you doing wrong...Like now Actually, that's an installation I have since one year ago... I barely touched it since then (beside for some updates). But apparently, just reinstalling UAP seems to have be sufficient. The animations relaunched themselves, so, I guess it worked... 1
CasualTaxH8r Posted May 31, 2024 Posted May 31, 2024 Despite following all the instructions (messed em up the first time but deleted every file i could and tried again) SEU keeps saying its missing the LL FourPlay plugin, and none of the events work apart from surrendering which just states you cant do that at the moment
lightguidste Posted June 1, 2024 Posted June 1, 2024 14 hours ago, CasualTaxH8r said: Despite following all the instructions (messed em up the first time but deleted every file i could and tried again) SEU keeps saying its missing the LL FourPlay plugin, and none of the events work apart from surrendering which just states you cant do that at the moment i managed to find a post that worked for me to get AAF working at NG+ untill the folks at AAf get there mod project finisched as promissed so far i have not had any glitches
Alastor131 Posted June 5, 2024 Posted June 5, 2024 I got a bit of a problem. I install everything up to gameplay and utility but the game aint starting. It start up but I cant start run. It just stay on load, can someone recommend the barebone mods just to get me some start with the whole thing so I can get a taste of it
Alastor131 Posted June 6, 2024 Posted June 6, 2024 for people who use Vortex if anyone got the whole thing installed and running can you make that a collection? 1
Swoozie Posted June 8, 2024 Posted June 8, 2024 Sup everyone lol. I followed this guide and everything worked until I installed the extras at the end after my initial test. I must have messed up somewhere because now my game crashes after being on main menu for a sec. I tried messing with the mod order a bit but I feel like I messed that up to now too. Could anyone please help me out? https://pastebin.com/uEmF9cgQ crash-2024-06-07-04-52-21.log
Aleksi Posted June 8, 2024 Posted June 8, 2024 (edited) On 6/6/2024 at 5:21 AM, Alastor131 said: for people who use Vortex if anyone got the whole thing installed and running can you make that a collection? sadly no, Nexus won't allow collections that include mods from...anywhere BUT nexus, best as I can tell. I tried w a car replacer by Oynlen via discord, then again w mods from here. Big Nope on both. That being said, you really dont want my aaf LO anyway, @ 1044 mods, not sure if you'd wanna deal w that particular migraine Edited June 8, 2024 by Aleksi
slamDunk9000 Posted June 8, 2024 Posted June 8, 2024 (edited) I seem to have most of the mods working but am having two errors, aaf is stuck always at 80% and a couple mods claim they require themselves as .esu files. anyone know a fix? Edited June 8, 2024 by sameizenhower
deff. Posted June 8, 2024 Posted June 8, 2024 28 minutes ago, sameizenhower said: I seem to have most of the mods working but am having two errors, aaf is stuck always at 80% and a couple mods claim they require themselves .esu. anyone know a fix? Real handcuffs mod.
Aleksi Posted June 8, 2024 Posted June 8, 2024 2 hours ago, Throwmeaway6 said: I'm getting a CTD when loading a new game, when it tries to go into the character creator. I'm assuming this is because of something body related, but out of curiosity do you need to have a Male body (atomic muscle or body talk) if you're playing as a female? I think I've messed up the body talk installation as a lot of the dependencies seem a bit ropey. only if you want yer PT "Immersive" aka utilizing AAF mods in a hedro fashion anyway
appr3ntic3 Posted June 9, 2024 Posted June 9, 2024 I was curious, how is the status of getting all this working for the Next Gen Update.
vaultbait Posted June 9, 2024 Posted June 9, 2024 7 hours ago, appr3ntic3 said: I was curious, how is the status of getting all this working for the Next Gen Update. It's going to be a while still. Likely months, and some things that don't work in the new version may never get updated (though new equivalents may eventually emerge for those over time). 1
KaptinPlanet69 Posted June 10, 2024 Posted June 10, 2024 On 5/26/2024 at 11:44 AM, lee3310 said: Probably talking about this. Lol yeah i was going to post this as a response so thank you for saving me the effort!
Linerunner99 Posted June 10, 2024 Posted June 10, 2024 Kziitd Fetish Toolset has updated to 2.4 and 2.3 has been removed so the install is stalling on that mod.
vaultbait Posted June 10, 2024 Posted June 10, 2024 2 hours ago, Linerunner99 said: Kziitd Fetish Toolset has updated to 2.4 and 2.3 has been removed so the install is stalling on that mod. The only difference in 2.4 is that it added a couple of events to support other mods that might want to integrate with it. There were no user-facing changes between 2.3 and 2.4, so in this instance it should be safe to install the newer version while you're waiting for the guide to update.
izzyknows Posted June 10, 2024 Posted June 10, 2024 4 hours ago, Linerunner99 said: Kziitd Fetish Toolset has updated to 2.4 and 2.3 has been removed so the install is stalling on that mod. Then don't use a collection/wabberjack. Learning how to mod the game correctly will be VERY advantageous later. 2
lihua QAQ Posted June 11, 2024 Posted June 11, 2024 When I installed UAP, my AAF can't be evoked by HOME key Does anyone know how to fix it please?
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now