[AAF] "The Fucking Manual" ~ Adult oriented setup guide 7th/April/2024).

2 hours ago, Lotus intestinum said:

Oh, so you need to build something in that looksmenu, i thought it was like RaceMenu in Skyrim. I was only testing so i straight up skipped character creation, i'll see whats there

Recent versions of BodyTalk are supposed to come with pre-built meshes for morphs (from what I understand though I'm using Atomic Muscle instead), so ideally you shouldn't have to build or set anything in BodySlide for the nude BT body if you don't want to customize it.

But really, as the big disclaimer at the beginning of the manual strongly recommends, seek help in the AAF Discord. It will generally be faster and more thorough.

7 hours ago, Lotus intestinum said:

Oh, I see. I guess i did all the mistakes I could here... Welp thanks for the answer and sorry for the trouble, next time ill go to discord

It's fine, there's plenty of people that have made way more mistakes than that :)

Hei. Thanks for the guide. Pretty well set up. 

So i got everything working except men don´t have any dicks :/ :/ . The animations are working just fine, plus mods are functioning and all. Is this a known issue with an easy fix or?

2 hours ago, Leibbi said:

Hei. Thanks for the guide. Pretty well set up. 

So i got everything working except men don´t have any dicks :/ :/ . The animations are working just fine, plus mods are functioning and all. Is this a known issue with an easy fix or?

Most likely cause of missing genitalia would be that you need to install a male body mod that has genitalia.  Atomic Muscle is a solid choice.  Skip any extra skeleton stuff in its installer. 

12 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

Most likely cause of missing genitalia would be that you need to install a male body mod that has genitalia.  Atomic Muscle is a solid choice.  Skip any extra skeleton stuff in its installer. 

Bodytalk 3 also has a dick on the mod and works ok :)

1 hour ago, Rorahusky said:

I've noticed that the links to all of Konata Inoue's mods no longer work. Were they removed, or are the links just broken?

That's a good question.  I asked about Kinky Kollars no longer being available on LL on their workshop thread when it was first brought up a couple weeks back, and now that thread is also gone. 

On 6/20/2022 at 11:24 PM, Sgt. Marge said:

Thanks! Worked like a charm

3 hours ago, ImGoonaCom said:

I installed AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimation and enabled custom race when installing through Vortex, but I don't have any animations available. How would I go to fix this problem?

image.png.e4fd6c82ec94efede4ffc92e3465656f.png

EDIT: Just re-read OP, I believe I misread the installation on Buffout 4, going to try that.

EDIT 2: redid Buffout 4 installation properly, I'm still getting the same issue with no compatible positions. The only thing I can think of is not messing with Bodytalk through Bodyslide, but I don't know what the issue is.

EDIT 3: Decided to look at admin menu under Positions, but none appear there, although I installed all the AAF positions in the OP.

Did you add any animation packs?  Also if you are using Vulpine race I think you might need a patch but I've no idea which one you'd need or where to get it.

On 6/22/2022 at 11:55 AM, Nonononoki said:

The Buffout page on Nexusmods has removed TBB with the latest version, is this still required?

From Buffout4's changelog on Nexus:

• Version 1.25.0

• Add CreateD3DAndSwapChain fix
    • TBB redist is no longer required
    • MSVC redist is no longer required

1 hour ago, EvaVaultGirl said:

Hi

Have 2 problems after reinstalling & update mods

1 is during sex the penis is not right and it lags a lot
2 I installed Knee fix and it is not fixed

I have 2 pictures of the error here

Reveal hidden contents

20220624031122_1.jpg.e0a42f2beb40651ed79dbfdb25a8d8e0.jpg20220624030857_1.jpg.9dd50ea743141a0f550a603053a1e1fa.jpg

here is my mod list

Reveal hidden contents

f.jpg.74fca7889918c7351dfc44cd2d42969a.jpgf1.jpg.1f95e3f4b84912ee3f3c45b7ba855833.jpgf2.jpg.04a566c6253b6540e58668e67b72a56e.jpgf3.jpg.514e8d49b7697bbadc3e79c9454ea47e.jpgf4.jpg.4e486d70352b766dfdd4395273b3605e.jpg

PLS help

Do you have ZeX skeleton and DFS installed?

Edit:  I don't see them on your list.  You will need them.

image.png.377d23e3736d77b353a34704d840c7c1.png

remove this, as the guide states it is not the correct theme

image.png.c64e325932b62f63ddfc3c3b66c12421.png

You also have looksmenu 1.6.20, if that works for you for male erections, then fine.  But if your male erections don't morph porperly you'll need to revert to looksmenu 1.6.18.

The guide states to use SavageCabbage 1.2.6 but you are using 1.2.8.  The latest version isn't supported by UAP yet so you may want to downgrade.  Pay close attention to the version numbers in green.

Also your mods aren't in the order that the guide recommends.  Check the screen shot in the guide which shows the exact order for mod organizer, nothing at all should be at a higher priority than AAF other than the required mods in that screen shot.  You have many things at a higher priority in your current setup.

If you need further assistance please join the AAF discord.

Cheers

Edited by Sgt. Marge
More info
34 minutes ago, Sgt. Marge said:

Do you have ZeX skeleton and DFS installed?

Edit:  I don't see them on your list.  You will need them.

image.png.377d23e3736d77b353a34704d840c7c1.png

remove this, as the guide states it is not the correct theme

image.png.c64e325932b62f63ddfc3c3b66c12421.png

You also have looksmenu 1.6.20, if that works for you for male erections, then fine.  But if your male erections don't morph porperly you'll need to revert to looksmenu 1.6.18.

The guide states to use SavageCabbage 1.2.6 but you are using 1.2.8.  The latest version isn't supported by UAP yet so you may want to downgrade.  Pay close attention to the version numbers in green.

Also your mods aren't in the order that the guide recommends.  Check the screen shot in the guide which shows the exact order for mod organizer, nothing at all should be at a higher priority than AAF other than the required mods in that screen shot.  You have many things at a higher priority in your current setup.

If you need further assistance please join the AAF discord.

Cheers

thx for help 

yes I saw after the post that I forgot zaz skeleton and it fixed the sex animation

DFS I installed it and because it didn't work I tried CBBE knee fix

SavageCabbage 1.2.6 ok i will change that

looksmenu 1.6.20, has worked well so far will replace it if new errors come

the mod order works fine but will sort it properly once remaining nexus mods are installed

EDIT: All AAF as in screen?

Spoiler

image.jpeg.5614b32e1c3c13187d3b19d9c4e41d53.jpeg

Edited by EvaVaultGirl
PIC
5 minutes ago, EvaVaultGirl said:

thx for help 

yes I saw after the post that I forgot zaz skeleton and it fixed the sex animation

DFS I installed it and because it didn't work I tried CBBE knee fix

SavageCabbage 1.2.6 ok i will change that

looksmenu 1.6.20, has worked well so far will replace it if new errors come

the mod order works fine but will sort it properly once remaining nexus mods are installed

EDIT: All AAF as in screen?

Hide contents

image.jpeg.5614b32e1c3c13187d3b19d9c4e41d53.jpeg

For plugins, just press the sort button.  But the load order on the left side is what is important and that's what the screen shot in the guide depicts. 

I'm sure that I've already read it carefully and follow it slowly, but I have some problem. Every time my character enters the AAF animation, the camera will fly down the ground and can't be moved. I've pressed every button, every command like tfc or tcl, no luck, the camera will stick there and can't be moved. Even after the animation the camera will still be there. The only way to solve it, is to load a save game.

Also, when I press HOME button an AAF Menu will Appear, the press ENTER to set new scene, problem is that the menu will stick there and not disappearing. The more I press the HOME button, the thicker the menu. Still same, load previous save to solve this problem

1 hour ago, Billem said:

I'm sure that I've already read it carefully and follow it slowly, but I have some problem. Every time my character enters the AAF animation, the camera will fly down the ground and can't be moved. I've pressed every button, every command like tfc or tcl, no luck, the camera will stick there and can't be moved. Even after the animation the camera will still be there. The only way to solve it, is to load a save game.

Also, when I press HOME button an AAF Menu will Appear, the press ENTER to set new scene, problem is that the menu will stick there and not disappearing. The more I press the HOME button, the thicker the menu. Still same, load previous save to solve this problem

I've never heard of the UI getting "thicker".  I have no idea what could cause that.  So I will attempt to address the camera issue.  But if further troubleshooting is required, please join the AAF discord via the link in the guide on page 1.

Make sure you don't have "sticky keys" toggled on in Windows?

Do you have any custom camera mods?

It has been said that using tfc during an animation will mess up AAF's flycam, so that command isn't needed and shouldn't be used during that time.  If the camera isn't behaving, make sure you haven't toggled movement.  Are you pressing this hotkey during a scene?  Because that would cause the camera to move by itself.  This is just what mine  is set to, you may want to check your control settings.

image.png.9fe9c5403da61f52603f201c4f6d4fd4.png

2 hours ago, Billem said:

One possible cause is if LLFP isn't getting properly loaded by F4SE, since that library is what handles the flycam feature. You may want to get AAF_GFV.exe from Moddingham and use it to double-check your installation (and if you're going to ask for help on the AAF Discord, that's probably one of the first things if not the very first thing they'll tell you to do anyway).

2 hours ago, Billem said:

I've heard someone mention getting that once before, and if memory serves, it was because they installed more than one version of AAF and didn't cleanly remove the older one. No idea if that's applicable to your situation at all. Also, make sure you're testing with a new playthrough, or started from an unmodded save, since who knows what might be lingering in an existing save you've played with for a while if you've added and removed mods along the way.

2 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

I've never heard of the UI getting "thicker".  I have no idea what could cause that.  So, I will attempt to address the camera issue.  But if further troubleshooting is required, please join the AAF discord via the link in the guide on page 1.

Make sure you don't have "sticky keys" toggled on in Windows?

Do you have any custom camera mods?

It has been said that using tfc during an animation will mess up AAF's flycam, so that command isn't needed and shouldn't be used during that time.  If the camera isn't behaving, make sure you haven't toggled movement.  Are you pressing this hotkey during a scene?  Because that would cause the camera to move by itself.  This is just what mine  is set to, you may want to check your control settings.

image.png.9fe9c5403da61f52603f201c4f6d4fd4.png

Hello Good Sir, thank you for the response. I really wanted to ask in Discord but I'm afraid that this issue has been asked before here and they found some solution to this.
Yes, I have custom camera mod, but I've tried to remove every mod that has camera things in it, but the problem still persists.
The problem that I'm facing are like this (image attached). So, every time the AAF things happens, the camera will go underground like this image. I can't move, can't do anything, can't open inventory, even after the animation/scene. The only way I can solve this is by loading my early save game.

I have violated mods that makes me surrender If I'm losing in battle, so if I forget to save my game before the battle, I have to reload my early save game that really far away before the battle, it's kind of frustrating. 

Also, sir I don't have any sticky keys like that auto move or pressing anything during the animation, I pressed every button is because I'm depressed and want to move, but I can't

Screenshot 2022-06-26 012616.png

Edited by Billem
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

One possible cause is if LLFP isn't getting properly loaded by F4SE, since that library is what handles the flycam feature. You may want to get AAF_GFV.exe from Moddingham and use it to double-check your installation (and if you're going to ask for help on the AAF Discord, that's probably one of the first things if not the very first thing they'll tell you to do anyway).

I've heard someone mention getting that once before, and if memory serves, it was because they installed more than one version of AAF and didn't cleanly remove the older one. No idea if that's applicable to your situation at all. Also, make sure you're testing with a new playthrough, or started from an unmodded save, since who knows what might be lingering in an existing save you've played with for a while if you've added and removed mods along the way.

Hello good sir, I've running the Exe you mentioned before, everything says work in progress, I'm not quite sure about that. 

Here the things I said getting thicker, the more I pressed HOME button, the thicker it gets

Screenshot 2022-06-26 012616.png

Edited by Billem
51 minutes ago, Billem said:

thank you for the response. I really wanted to ask in Discord but I'm afraid that this issue has been asked before here and they found some solution to this.

Feel free to check out what Vaultbait has mentioned first but honestly it doesn't matter if the question has been asked a hundred times, myself and the other mods will do what we can to get to the solution if you join the AAF discord.

Edited by Sgt. Marge

Hi, I've recently changed pc and lost my old mod folder (and probably my save but whatever).

This meant that I had to re-download all 172 mods... yay.

Downloaded them all, started a new game and it crashed at the crib part

Tried vanilla fallout, works.

Tried with F4SE, works.

Re-downloaded all of AAF mods from this guide... the game keeps crashing at the crib point.

The point is, my game crashes at the crib (as in, nate tells me to spin the rockets thingy and before I can do anything the game freezes and crashes after 1-2 seconds)

I'm confused as this is oddly specific, it doesn't crash when interacting with stuff or after a specific ammount of time...

I don't know if it's just in the prologue and the main game would be fine (I'll try backing up my save and trying to load it)

my current mod list (the one from the guide) is:

Spoiler

-UAPv2.6.50

-AAF_V166-0 beta

-AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210819.0

-Address Library 1.10.163.0

-Atomic Lust 2.6.1b

-Body Slide 5.6.0

-BraveAnims 1.2.1

-Buffout 4 1.26.2

-CBBE v2.6.3

-Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version) 3-11-17

-Discrete Female Skeleton 1.1

-Farelle_Anim_Mod_Dev 0.1.2

-FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b

-LooksMenu v1-6-18

-Mod Configuration Menu 1.39

-Mutated Lust v1.3

-Release_BadEnd_v01_05

-Release_CreaturePack_v03_01

-Release_CreaturePackDLC_v01

-SavageCabbage Animation Pack V1.2.6

-Snapdragon Animations_v1.1.0

-TBOS-BT3-June2022

-TortureDevices 2.2 Beta 3

-Vadermania[AAF]

-Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4

-ZaZOut4 V0.0.3.2 Beta

-ZeX-ExtendedSkeletonV5

xSe_PluginPreloader downloaded and installed manually

I use Vortex and have F4SE installed

...I hope this problem was not brought up by somebody else and already solved...

...maybe I've overlooked something extremely stupid and that's why...

I just wanted to play some fallout...