3 hours ago, schmz said:

Well, did a little more testing. Indeed, all other captives and their AI works fine. I can pick them up and release them wherever I want. But, entering Liars Retreat immediately CTD my game (disabling or uninstalling Captives fixed that).

I am unaware of any mod that changes Liars Retreat in my game. Only thing is UniqueUniques which changes the LongHammer (or whatever the name is) located in this cell - but I've already picked that up earlier. However, I am somewhat sure that the character is causing the crash, because: I tried to move Gloria (yes, thats the one in Liars Retreat) by "prid xx001d9b" followed by a "moveto player", but that also immediately crash the game (I was in Windhelm that time, far far away from Liars Retreat). Also tried to change her weight (which typically reset the headnif), but also no change.

Unfortunately, I am highly unfamiliar with CK (I even haven't it installed or even have a necessary Bethesda-Account). I do have SSEEdit, but I am also unfamiliar with that and do not have any clue what to do. However, would appreciate of you could give me a step-by-step walkthrough ...

*Quick Edit: Tried to change Glorias hair to Aloreas Hair, the color to brown-something, the eyes to grey-somthing and the weight in SSEEdit (have no CK yet) ... but still get a CTD when entering Liars Retreat or moving Gloria to my player (quick trial with Candy worked fine).

I wish I could do more for you now, won't be home till probably Thursday.(Boss thinks I'm a gear) Appreciate the info, specifically testing other females. 

If you could do 1 more test, with my mod loaded into SSEEdit, click on Gloria and remove/delete her AI packages(after clicking on her scroll down to packages,there will be 3 packages) Do that and consule her to you again.                                                                                         If that still fails then on Thursday when I'm back at desktop I can regenerate her head data and upload into post.

6 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

If you could do 1 more test, with my mod loaded into SSEEdit, click on Gloria and remove/delete her AI packages(after clicking on her scroll down to packages,there will be 3 packages) Do that and consule her to you again.

OK, tried that ... and, yes, I can now console her to me.BTW: I only removed the "Capt03" package and didn't touch the other two (Capt01b and Capt01c) because those two are attached to all of the Captives, unlikely that they are faulty.

I also checked the Capt03 package for errors and there is indeed one. "PackageData/DataInputValues/Value#0/PIDA-Target/TargetData/Reference" is showing error: "[PERF:E2001d9c] (places [0F08076b[<-Error: Could not resolved > in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of LiarsRetreat01 "Liar's Retreat" [Cell:000AA20C])". Perhaps I have to chose something more correct - but what, the dropdown-list is a mile or two...

(Remark: "E2" is the Captives mod, "0F" is ZaZAnimPack)

6 hours ago, schmz said:

OK, tried that ... and, yes, I can now console her to me.BTW: I only removed the "Capt03" package and didn't touch the other two (Capt01b and Capt01c) because those two are attached to all of the Captives, unlikely that they are faulty.

I also checked the Capt03 package for errors and there is indeed one. "PackageData/DataInputValues/Value#0/PIDA-Target/TargetData/Reference" is showing error: "[PERF:E2001d9c] (places [0F08076b[<-Error: Could not resolved > in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of LiarsRetreat01 "Liar's Retreat" [Cell:000AA20C])". Perhaps I have to chose something more correct - but what, the dropdown-list is a mile or two...

(Remark: "E2" is the Captives mod, "0F" is ZaZAnimPack)

Couple quick questions, great testing by the way,When you were able to see her after removing package that was with her proper looks? And did you convert esp to form 44?

I dont think if I test mod in XEdit, on LE side,that i will have errors, never had ctd in liars retreat with this mod active. The furniture Gloria uses is not so much a furniture but rather she is buried in the ground up to her neck, dirty f'ing elves/falmer. 

I cant test LE side untill maybe Thrusday, if I dont have errors there I think solution would be to swap furniture.

The package you removed is what holds Gloria to her zazfurniture marker(buried) That package has a condition check, it would be the same condition check and value(I believe check is if character is in "Captive Faction" along with a rank( 0 or 1) all girls have a specific AI package like one you removed, only difference would  be which zaz furniture was being used for particular captive. I think if I had dorked Gloria value  in condition check there would be no ctd, she would just  be walking around. I'm confident its the furniture on SE side and or how I have it attached on LE side thats not jiving right on SE side. 

You can check in SSEdit at the girls individual AI packages that are unique to holding captives to furniture(Like the one you removed) maybe see variable that needs to be changed. Without not being able to access desktop I'm leaning towards i need to get her out of the ground into a normal'ish zaz furniture. 

8 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Couple quick questions, great testing by the way,When you were able to see her after removing package that was with her proper looks? And did you convert esp to form 44?

Well, don't have any reference, but I think she look as she was supposed to. No clue how to convert something to Form44 - hence, I assume I haven't.

I also tested a little more. Replacing the reference in "Capt03" with the one in "Capt02" move her to another location (to Shantel in my case). Then I can also enter Liars Retreat - off course - but she isn't there anymore. So I changed the "persistent Object" in the "Cell"-Section "Block4" with a simple "Hogtie02" (the same as for Shantel). And now it's getting wired. That also fixes the error in the "Capt03"-package. I can move my player to Gloria (using player.moveto), but she is aggressive to me... well, there are other bandits, also aggressive, and lots of Falmer trying to fight me. I can also move Gloria to me, she will wander around and I can free her. But, moving into LiarsRetreat by using "coc" crash the game again... and here I ran out of ideas, sorry.

2 hours ago, schmz said:

Well, don't have any reference, but I think she look as she was supposed to. No clue how to convert something to Form44 - hence, I assume I haven't.

I also tested a little more. Replacing the reference in "Capt03" with the one in "Capt02" move her to another location (to Shantel in my case). Then I can also enter Liars Retreat - off course - but she isn't there anymore. So I changed the "persistent Object" in the "Cell"-Section "Block4" with a simple "Hogtie02" (the same as for Shantel). And now it's getting wired. That also fixes the error in the "Capt03"-package. I can move my player to Gloria (using player.moveto), but she is aggressive to me... well, there are other bandits, also aggressive, and lots of Falmer trying to fight me. I can also move Gloria to me, she will wander around and I can free her. But, moving into LiarsRetreat by using "coc" crash the game again... and here I ran out of ideas, sorry.

Moving forward we need to get into CK, if she looked good when you got to meet her then her head nif is not the problem. Either I messed up with particular AI package,which LE side works right, or its the furniture not playing nice on SE side. When i get back to desktop later this week I will attach her to a different furniture, probably get an official SE version up.

I have to load  Liars Retreat cell in CK, remove her currently used furniture marker and more importantly I need to place a different furniture marker in that cell, gotta  have CK to place the new furniture marker.Ant then tell her AI package to look for new furniture. 

Thanks for providing quality information. 

1 hour ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Moving forward we need to get into CK

Yeah, well, here I cannot really help, sorry. But if I can help anyhow else, please let me know.

I did one further test. I removed "Capt03" package from Gloria, went to Liars Retreat (which worked) slayed all Falmer and Bandits and were able to free Gloria and release her at an Inn without any problems. She became unaggressive after I slayed all enemies ...

On 4/19/2020 at 7:52 AM, schmz said:

Yeah, well, here I cannot really help, sorry. But if I can help anyhow else, please let me know.

I did one further test. I removed "Capt03" package from Gloria, went to Liars Retreat (which worked) slayed all Falmer and Bandits and were able to free Gloria and release her at an Inn without any problems. She became unaggressive after I slayed all enemies ...

I got you this next weekend, should be easy fix

On 4/19/2020 at 8:52 AM, schmz said:

schmz!   

Can you test with this esp?  It's the whole esp so just overwrite the one you have and revert back to a save prior to liar's retreat/or test with new game.   I changed furniture and location within cell, she is now in the falmers last chamber on floor squirming about.

Captives1.1.7z

5 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Can you test with this esp?

OK, sorry for the reported Downloaderror - I've downloaded it on my other PC and maybe I cannot download multiple times (hence, have to move around).

However, it is now working - kind of (besides that Gloria has a new RefID than before). I cannot enter Liars Retreat "regularly" - It CTD immediately. But, I can "coc LiarsRetreat01", clean the cell, slash all Falmer, find Gloria, pick her up and drop her in Breesehome.

No clue why I cannot enter Liars Retreat regularly, but the CTD is also kind of different. I can enter, I get an AutoSave and it looks OK as long as I keep the console open (I open the console while the screen is still black). But when I close the console, it CTD. Wired, but OK, can live with that... Thanks for the fix!!!

BTW: Also visited all other captives and they seem to work properly as well. Assume we have a working SSE version now :)

59 minutes ago, schmz said:

OK, sorry for the reported Downloaderror - I've downloaded it on my other PC and maybe I cannot download multiple times (hence, have to move around).

However, it is now working - kind of (besides that Gloria has a new RefID than before). I cannot enter Liars Retreat "regularly" - It CTD immediately. But, I can "coc LiarsRetreat01", clean the cell, slash all Falmer, find Gloria, pick her up and drop her in Breesehome.

No clue why I cannot enter Liars Retreat regularly, but the CTD is also kind of different. I can enter, I get an AutoSave and it looks OK as long as I keep the console open (I open the console while the screen is still black). But when I close the console, it CTD. Wired, but OK, can live with that... Thanks for the fix!!!

BTW: Also visited all other captives and they seem to work properly as well. Assume we have a working SSE version now :)

I'm doing a little a tinkering with mod now so I'll take another look in ck/xedit with liar's retreat.

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

As soon as I enter Liar's retreat I end up at the desktop.
With this esp it works.

Could you please write the names of the girls in the description, so which one is where. that would be great!

Are you SE or LE?

Can't name girls in description till coming weekend.

On 3/26/2020 at 2:21 PM, firebinder said:

One addition I would like to see though is for the captive to put on some clothes

Played with this idea over last weekend. Hit a snag,changed things up and was still not good enough. 

Had little time on that project, solution should be there hopefully on next go.

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

It would be great if you could dress the ladies yourself. I put a harness on one of them, but she still wears her maid dress. :classic_mellow:

You can have them wear anything you want. Here's the deal, priority when finding girl is being able to have them leave with you after freeing them. I don't use multiple follower mods,so on my end and those in same situation having females set up so you can initially have them as followers upon freeing creates problem if you already have follower. 

My workaround is an ai package that has them follow you, this isn't good enough though.

No time giving for Captives last weekend. I think i have solution (a lot of work) but is low priority. For the record, A.You can have them as follower after giving them "you will be safe here" ask them to be follower after that and do as you please. B. That line of dialogue only requirement is that you are inside an interior location,so as soon as you free them and after telling them "I will take you somewhere safe" just tell them in that location and then recruit them as a follower, they will then sandbox at which ever location you end up leaving them at unless you my home is your home em'.

I have a blast with the new captives.

Also I like the struggle idle you added to the cages.

How I use the Captives:

If PC is enslaved by SD and want a follower:

> Tell her to follower me via Captives dialogue

> Shortly after that I tell her it's save here (I know, big lie ?)

> After that she is recruit able right away

If PC is enslaved and I just want to change her outfit to something more restrictive:

> Dress Up Lovers

=> Careful with DDs tho, might be a bit of a hassle to remove them after making them a follower and the inventory management changes (in my case I tried the DD prisoner chains)

Spoiler

Not alone anymore! ?

573570728_enb2020_04_2722_43_08_73.jpg.8c26653917206fd4c73c07dafe70673b.jpg

Alorea now as follower and she seems to have some very special desires ?

1610396974_enb2020_04_2918_53_32_31.jpg.8e31fe8475cd37c7de0ae5221d741c7a.jpg

She also is really helpful:

1846935023_enb2020_04_3002_39_18_27.jpg.42d58974c968cd3a118620af73a5f0c9.jpg

1 hour ago, Heroine of the Night said:

You can have them wear anything you want. Here's the deal, priority when finding girl is being able to have them leave with you after freeing them. I don't use multiple follower mods,so on my end and those in same situation having females set up so you can initially have them as followers upon freeing creates problem if you already have follower.

Yeah, no, that's not what I meant.
If I leave them in a safe place, they automatically put on the maid dress.
They shouldn't be, they should stay naked so you can put whatever you want on them.

31 minutes ago, Krynn said:

Yeah, no, that's not what I meant.
If I leave them in a safe place, they automatically put on the maid dress.
They shouldn't be, they should stay naked so you can put whatever you want on them.

I gotcha, might not be till weekend though.

Pickles up there made good mod suggestion

"Pick Default Follower Armor" is decent mod too, I use it. Same as other suggested mod DD can be tricky but mod has dialogue line that strips npc,very nice

• 3 weeks later...

I just installed Captives and made a beeline for the nearest captive's location to be which was in the Orc in the Dainty Sload. Upon entering the Dainty Sload via the door I CTD. I have SE and am using the SE file.

EDIT: Tried the same thing with Broken Tower of Redoubt and same thing.

6 hours ago, Pyreite said:

I just installed Captives and made a beeline for the nearest captive's location to be which was in the Orc in the Dainty Sload. Upon entering the Dainty Sload via the door I CTD. I have SE and am using the SE file.

EDIT: Tried the same thing with Broken Tower of Redoubt and same thing.

I don't why SE'ers have problems with mod. It's a very simple mod. 

I trust the port, I was not familiar with the porter but I easily put trust with them. Had another user come behind that backed the port who I have strong faith with in regards to the port. 

Just woke up, will chew on this today and will try to reach out to a particular SE user, see if I can come up with something.

On 5/4/2020 at 3:33 PM, Krynn said:

Yeah, I saw that.
But I'm not loading a mod for a mod.
Take your time, there's no hurry. :classic_happy:

I got the script I needed to edit done, sorry but real busy plus internet to my desktop as been a no go. 

Didn't forget about you. Did forget to purge,unused AI package that XEdit claims has an error,so got do that too. Should be able to upload in a few days