8 hours ago, mrdr3w said:

is this mod going to be regularly updated? i love the concept of captives scattered around skyrim, especially attached to the zaz furniture. i'm hoping for it at least. thanks for the mod!!

Regularly updated,no.

I started with testing some new content in it(setting girl up to either be concubine or Inn whores) ?? Looks like I have some time off here soon so we'll see. 

On 6/4/2020 at 6:54 AM, Heroine of the Night said:

Regularly updated,no.

I started with testing some new content in it(setting girl up to either be concubine or Inn whores) ?? Looks like I have some time off here soon so we'll see. 

ok cool looking forward to the next idea ?

I discovered that if you have the Fair-Manga (Light) Body armor mod gives error, you will have to remove one of the two since they are incompatible

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Krynn said:

So just overwrite these two files in scripts?
It won't change anything for me. :classic_huh:

You overwrote the old scripts with new ones and nothing is happening? I only tested on a new game myself. You did a save and load, maybe after that run a save cleaner on your save file.  

New script would not affect Captives you had already freed, its only touching dialogue used to tell them to remain at new lactation,without the equip tavern clothes fragment added to it. 

Maybe this motivates me to finish small update I have for Captives. I set them all in DD, and once you take them to prefered location Player Character would have dialogue option to have them get the DD Gear off and wear nothing, or dialogue to tell them to remain in it. I want to do a few other things as well

1 hour ago, Heroine of the Night said:

You overwrote the old scripts with new ones and nothing is happening? I only tested on a new game myself. You did a save and load, maybe after that run a save cleaner on your save file.  

New script would not affect Captives you had already freed, its only touching dialogue used to tell them to remain at new lactation,without the equip tavern clothes fragment added to it. 

Maybe this motivates me to finish small update I have for Captives. I set them all in DD, and once you take them to prefered location Player Character would have dialogue option to have them get the DD Gear off and wear nothing, or dialogue to tell them to remain in it. I want to do a few other things as well

Well... now I've freed them all!
No, nothing changes.

If I give them a suit of armour, they put it on; as soon as I leave the house and come back in, they wear tavern clothes again.

46 minutes ago, Krynn said:

No, nothing changes.

If I give them a suit of armour, they put it on; as soon as I leave the house and come back in, they wear tavern clothes again.

All ready freed, all of them.

Okay, sounds like fun. 

Do you play as a male character?

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

No, nothing changes.

1 hour ago, Heroine of the Night said:

All ready freed, all of them.

Okay, sounds like fun. 

Do you play as a male character?

Can't do it.

I remember trying. Very problematic. You don't have great options. 

1. Install mod that can be used for all npcs in game to change outfits. 

2. Fall back to not having had freed captives and use V1.1 with new script overwriting old script(Pex and psc) do a save and load/Start new game

3. Maybe through console(don't think so because outfit not items in inventory, which is the problem!

The problem is the outfit, I can change it through script in dialogue but I cant remove it. If I change it to nude outfit,no problem same thing happens where you give toon armor/clothes/skimps and they wear it but you do this while they are following and when you dismiss,leave,save and load?,come back they are wearing outfit again and not what is in there inventory. I don't think there is workaround for this, if they have an outfit, which the freed captives do you can only change outfit, I can make nude outfit but they will honor it,giving them stuff and after dismiss they will fallback to nude outfit. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 1 esp, don't be such a stiffler. It can be used in various capacity, I think they do it right in the sense if you get toon nude with dialogue in mod and you give them gear they will honor what you give them, but mod has other options too and if your use to,no options,mod should be good, easy to use. Only hangup it with its option to create 1 of 5 outfits to be assigned to various npsc, if you put,a vast majority of,dd gear into outfit and toon puts on particular dd gear,they ain't ever taking it off, key sensitive gear and its on forever. But good mod if your not worried about doing a fuck ton of outfit stuff in game. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50693/

Edit:  ^This mod does not want to be uninstalled mid playthrough, test it, if you don't like it uninstall and fall back to save prior to install. When you remove npcs outfits and uninstall mod those npcs will be without outfits,common sense stuff. Just read it over in forum for mod on Nexus

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, RJLbwb said:

I am using SE  getting CTD entering the cells at Brittleshin Pass and Broken Tower Redoubt from this mod.

You crazy SE'ers. 

Last person with said problem had older version of zaz(8.0) they updated to 8.0+ and had no problems

What body do you use and which zaz file do you use?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2020 at 5:30 AM, Heroine of the Night said:

You crazy SE'ers. 

Last person with said problem had older version of zaz(8.0) they updated to 8.0+ and had no problems

What body do you use and which zaz file do you use?

Yes, Zaz fixed the problem. The SEE ports aren't clear.

Hi have the LE version installed and incidentally the captives look a lot better in SE.

And you really should add a captive to Mistview Keep since Fiona there is supposed to be into kidnapping other women in the vanilla game.

Getting a CTD when I try to enter North Brittleshin pass. Going to try a could of different things.
Checking on a couple things. Trying botox loose files, and on a character with no followers. I use AFT and RDO.
Legacy of the Dragonborn maybe? Don't know if it mods brittleshin or not.

11 hours ago, Indigojulze said:

Getting a CTD when I try to enter North Brittleshin pass. Going to try a could of different things.
Checking on a couple things. Trying botox loose files, and on a character with no followers. I use AFT and RDO.
Legacy of the Dragonborn maybe? Don't know if it mods brittleshin or not.

SE or LE?

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Kraminator1000 said:

Hey I'm using this mod on LE and so far all the captives work fine except for the one in Liar's Retreat. I instantly CTD upon entering Liar's Retreat with this mod, when I deactivate the mod I can enter Liar's Retreat no problem. Any suggestions?

Which zaz animations do you have installed? Needs 8.0+. 

Liars Retreat has the lovely Gloria(Imperial) If you already have Zaz 8.0+ We would look at what you have touching that cell in xedit .

Let me know if you have most updated Zaz (8.0+)installed.

9 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Which zaz animations do you have installed? Needs 8.0+. 

Liars Retreat has the lovely Gloria(Imperial) If you already have Zaz 8.0+ We would look at what you have touching that cell in xedit .

Let me know if you have most updated Zaz (8.0+)installed.

I do have Zaz 8.0+ installed.

6 hours ago, Kraminator1000 said:

I do have Zaz 8.0+ installed.

Got correct Zaz. Still would like to know what mod manager your using.

Let's put a couple things on the table. Since you said problems are with Liars Retreat well focus on Gloria.

Mod is so simple it's stupid,only a few things in play.

1. The cell. Liars Retreat. Let's load all mods into xedit. Expand Captives and expand Cell. Find Liars Retreat(only 8 options for cells)See if other MODS are touching cell. Probably not.

2. Gloria,npc from mod found in Liars Retreat. Doubt problem is there. Testing her as problem creates most back work if problem is elsewhere,which it is. 

3. Probably where the problem is. Still with Zaz and or how my AI attached to Gloria's used Zaz furniture. Easiest to test?

I would temporarily remove AI package from Gloria in xedit that attaches her to her furniture. And test. You need to take 2 minutes in xedit, look at Gloria's AI packages(3) and look at any other Captives AI packages(3) and you will know which AI package Gloria uses for furniture. 

All girls share 2 distinctive packages and then they all have 1 unique package which is for furnitures. Remove particular package from Gloria and see if you can enter cell. This package can be easily re-added.  

I suspect problem will still be there,but check the cell in xedit,test with her without AI package and let me know mod manager. Curious,are you in middle of play thorough and have you tested on new game?