On 12/24/2021 at 6:26 PM, xyzxyz said:

Without RDO Alorea uses the standart dark elf voice type. like Jenassa.

It is low priority, but I have a plan of attack for nonRDO version. I need to go into game without RDO on my end and "Are You There" myself to each girl so I can determine without doubt which girls have nonRDO issues. 

In the meantime you can open mod up in xedit and change voicetypes on your end, easily the quickest and easiest route. I used various voices with this file so it is probably at least 3 or 4 girls affected. Should be this week I get nonRDO update up. 

Not sure what will happen with Orc female, might end up with nonOrc Voice? She so fine though, I think Sultry would fit her well. 

ah yes nav mesh. I run Skyrim se and I use a little known mod called. Unique locations Riverwood . It has horrible nav mesh below Helgin (I can see daylight between the rocks) starting toward Riverwood but the mod makes Riverwood area into a gorgeous area with the addition of 10 streams and ten little water falls and lots more. would not play with out it. But I'm sure your issues are totally different from that. And I'm also sure you have a new project  that will replace sd cages in your plans. Mod authors always have a new and better idea waiting to seep out. What I cant understand is why so many still operate with LE! Especially those that mod for LL! But I also have no intention to jump to AE so that might be the factor. My game runs nicely and moving up has no benefit to me. And adds content I don't desire. Fishing! Better than killing dragons! HA!

Edited by KCOLL
On 12/29/2021 at 3:29 PM, KCOLL said:

And I'm also sure you have a new project  that will replace sd cages in your plans.

Wishful thinking friend. I'm currently back to thinking I want to play with female char. In addition SD Cages is a huge mod, wouldn't be trying to fuck with dat. Besides, this mod,even with additions, would probably become obsolete if SexyBanditCaptives ever gets updated. Who's knows. I have some ideas I would like to implement into Captives and I do appreciate the interest. 

On 12/29/2021 at 3:29 PM, KCOLL said:

What I cant understand is why so many still operate with LE! Especially those that mod for LL!

Cause we are like screw you SE'ers, thats why!   JK, love you SE'ers with all my heart. 

Edited by Heroine HoneyCrotch

yes waiting for SBC. my hopes are its awesome.  But I also hope its not overbuilt and scrip heavy  or becomes to demanding because I'm there to play Skyrim first of all and a mod is to provide an enhancement to the game not commandeer the game. Running into problems with some mods like dragonborn gallery in that aspect.

• 3 months later...
39 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

@Heroine HoneyCrotch Are you still working on this mod?

I havent been. Adding more tasty toons is easy enough. I know on my end a few things with mod as is could/should be improved with functionality, I think now there could of been a little more meat in there in between freeing and relocating in addition to some better relocating options. Been thinking about it here and there, probably need to update a few other things first. Appreciate the interest!  

2 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

I havent been. Adding more tasty toons is easy enough. I know on my end a few things with mod as is could/should be improved with functionality, I think now there could of been a little more meat in there in between freeing and relocating in addition to some better relocating options. Been thinking about it here and there, probably need to update a few other things first. Appreciate the interest!  

Would be nice if the freed captives would leave the inn were you left them and just walk around in town a bit.

48 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Would be nice if the freed captives would leave the inn were you left them and just walk around in town a bit.

I agree. I like active npcs. One thing in current playthrough I dont like is the umpteen npcs doing nothing inside all the Inns. InCon and ETaC are probably my favorite mods. There are a few follower mods that have active npcs too, not enough. 

The idea is doable with a low level approach that would have freed babe going to a specific location to accommodate AI packages at defined location. This would be all mute for players that free and then enslaved captives but whatever,poor toons. 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, tarl7 said:

Im getting crash to desktop everytime I try to enter cave where captive is supposed to be.  If I disable captives.esp I can get into the caves.  Are there any requirements I could be missing?

Skyrim,Update,SexLab,SKSE,FuzRoDuh,ZazAnimation

^ this is what we've got. 

My first guess is Zaz Animation, you need Zaz 8+ 

Are you on LE? 

17 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Skyrim,Update,SexLab,SKSE,FuzRoDuh,ZazAnimation

^ this is what we've got. 

My first guess is Zaz Animation, you need Zaz 8+ 

Are you on LE? 

Yes I'm running LE.   But I only have ZAZ 7. So I guess I'll have to upgrade to ZAZ 8.

• 1 year later...