6 hours ago, SafyreStorme said:

Does this mod have a menu? After installing and loading my game, I got a notification about MCM registering a new menu, but I couldn't actually find a new menu, even after telling it to scan again. Just wanna know if I'm driving myself crazy for no reason.

Nope it doesn't, maybe it was a mcm that got activated after you installed this mod because the changes of your load order?

On 3/8/2020 at 10:10 PM, karlpaws said:

Haven't gone back to check on Vex yet.

Burned through the DB quest line, but haven't done Maluril or Safia yet.  Checked in TES Edit and they look ok, but Anton Virane's dialog topic conflicts with another mod, Dark Brotherhood for Good Guys. I think if you put that mod before this, everything would be fine, but you might want to make a note of that.  None of the other DB dialog seems to conflict, because your sex dialog is after and separate from the regular dialog.  Anton just says "leave me be" and doesn't give any other options.

I'll add a note in the description later to load this mod after Good Guys.

9 hours ago, SafyreStorme said:

Does this mod have a menu? After installing and loading my game, I got a notification about MCM registering a new menu, but I couldn't actually find a new menu, even after telling it to scan again. Just wanna know if I'm driving myself crazy for no reason.

I make use of the SKYUI Ski_Configbase script, which is the same one that MCMs use I believe. This may be why you can get a notification that there is a new menu. As of right now there isn't, but I'm thinking about eventually looking at putting one in.

7 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

I'll add a note in the description later to load this mod after Good Guys.

I make use of the SKYUI Ski_Configbase script, which is the same one that MCMs use I believe. This may be why you can get a notification that there is a new menu. As of right now there isn't, but I'm thinking about eventually looking at putting one in.

I saw that notification too.  I was confused.  Thanks for clearing that up.

Unfortunately, my attempt at trying to use SkyUI to check if CRF is loaded has resulted in wonky stuff happening. Now the mod checking no longer works for some reason, and I can't seem to create a MCM menu with the existing script. The same code from a working MCM menu does not seem to be detected in game, and no MCM menu appears.

I can remedy this by creating a new MCM quest and script, which work perfectly fine, but that means you will need to start a new game with the next update. You could keep using this on an existing save, but there will be three lines in papyrus complaining about the missing script. It should be harmless, but better safe than sorry I would think.

EDIT: I think I may have figured out how to get the MCM menu to work, while also not needing a new save. Some more testing is required and I still need to figure out why the OnGameReload() isn't running for this mod.

I'll probably push a small update today finishing horses for now and the MCM menu. Then I'll start work on either the Companions or the Thieves Guild.

New update posted. Finished up the horse stuff I wanted to do for now. I got the MCM menu up and running, hopefully it works for everyone and properly runs. You should see a line in the console that "SexLab Confabulation is Loaded". This should happen on every load.

Next up I plan on attempting to add dialogue to the Cursed Tribe quest. Then move onto doing either the Companions or Thieves Guild. Ideas for both of these welcomed. Currently I have what killer905 posted earlier for the Companions and having sex with Thieves Guild pickpocket targets to steal their items. I may implement a toggle so that the user can choose submissive dialogue options when appropriate or dialogue options that have the player be more dominant and assertive. We will see if this will be too much work.

I think for the future I'll do guilds, followed by random stuff or covering a town/cities NPCs. Once I have most of them, or I get bored of it, I'll move onto one of the bigger tasks I have planned: Dawnguard or my own quest chain that I want to do, with a new location and NPCs. Something similar to Animal Mansion, where the player can go and have sex with NPCs and creatures.

Let me know if there are any problems with the update.

4 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

New update posted. Finished up the horse stuff I wanted to do for now. I got the MCM menu up and running, hopefully it works for everyone and properly runs. You should see a line in the console that "SexLab Confabulation is Loaded". This should happen on every load.

Next up I plan on attempting to add dialogue to the Cursed Tribe quest. Then move onto doing either the Companions or Thieves Guild. Ideas for both of these welcomed. Currently I have what killer905 posted earlier for the Companions and having sex with Thieves Guild pickpocket targets to steal their items. I may implement a toggle so that the user can choose submissive dialogue options when appropriate or dialogue options that have the player be more dominant and assertive. We will see if this will be too much work.

I think for the future I'll do guilds, followed by random stuff or covering a town/cities NPCs. Once I have most of them, or I get bored of it, I'll move onto one of the bigger tasks I have planned: Dawnguard or my own quest chain that I want to do, with a new location and NPCs. Something similar to Animal Mansion, where the player can go and have sex with NPCs and creatures.

Let me know if there are any problems with the update.

If not in your plans already, I think you should add a trainer like Astrid and Abjorn in the Thieves Guild, that would teach the player how to pickpocket during sex. Perhaps Delvin and Vex. Repeatable 'lessons' would be nice too, as you could unlock them as fuck buddies' or something.

And I hope you can do Bards College and College of Winterhold too, with teachers demanding sex to pass you.

On 3/8/2020 at 3:23 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Anyone suggested anything for the Malacath Daedric quest yet?  Maybe sex with Yamarz during the prayer to Malacath in lieu of the components, since Daedric hearts are not easy to find.  And then again maybe right before he fights the giant, for good luck.  ;) 

Or, instead of sex with Yamarz a second time, instead you could volunteer to fuck the giant as a distraction.  After which Yamarz tries to kill it with you, and then he turns on you as he does in vanilla. 

33 minutes ago, DesoRu said:

can we have a/n Even/Better Quest Objectives compatibility patch pls?

I just merged Even/Better Quest Objective changes into this mod. Load this mod under E/BQO and you should get the right dialogue changes and the log and objective changes.

Companions:

Add a wolf for Aela :3. The wolf can stay in Aela room or he will follow her.

After finish Take Up Arms quest:

Spoiler

Strange noises
After 2 o'clock you hear strange noises from Aela room. The door of her room is closed (Choice: leave or peeking through the keyhole) you see that Aela is having sex with her wolf. Trying to talk to her about it ends with it, it's not our business. After quest 
The Silver Hand Aela says that sometimes she likes to do these things with her wolf, especially since there is no female wolf, and the wolf can kill a dog.

Female/Male player: 
When asked by the player "Can I join you", she is silent for a moment and then answers "Come tonight" FFC and MFC anim have Billy, MNC and Anubs.
From that moment, every 24 hours we can have sex with Aela and her Wolf.

My own wolf

After Strange noises quest, Aela asks if we don't want our own wolf. We are pleased to answer her question "YES" She marks us on the map where she found her wolf.

Female player: Aela says to undress before meeting the wolf. (Sex with a wolf).

Male player: Aela gives a piece of tasty meat for the wolf to come with us.

Female/Male player: After bringing the wolf to Aela, we ask if she doesn't want to play with our wolf. (Here we can make a choice: Aela with a wolf or together).
From this moment we can ask Aela to play with her and our wolf. FCC anim :3

Thieves Guild

Adding a scene where Delvin is actually peek Vex by the lake.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:A_Warning

Vex takes a bath and Delvin masturbates. We can tell her that Delphin will look at her as a reward, we get a very pleasant gift from her

I think your mod works great because, like you mentioned, it is a lot like SL Solutions (which I always use).  It's "optional".  There are interestingly few mods to trigger all of the variety of animations available without interrupting the game when you don't want to be bothered.  This makes it easier.  Not only that, but adding spice to the vanilla game options makes it all the more exciting.

Thanks for sharing.  So far I'm really enjoying this one.

8 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

cool mod idea, thoughts on the riekling quest?

I have. In Dragonborn (Thirsk hall) could be added repeatable quest concerning boar breeding.

Also should be the way to become "chief-wife" independently from gender.

how about something involving maven too? i mean you're the one that ends up lifting the thieves guild up from the ditch they were in, plus she makes appearances in many quests which you could potentially complete them in a way that favors her. Plus she seems to have no one around for herself. 

another idea would be "couch girl"... 2 old men like to spend most of their day in the tavern chatting and all that. But then your char makes an appearance which tends to turn heads. The old men approach you, thank you for your service as an adventurer, buy you a few few drinks, even give you a donation. They then part ways but say they'd like to meet you again and even offer to have you as guest in of their homes so that you could tell them some stories about your adventures. Ofc if you take them up on the offer and visit them, they invite you in, ask you sit on a "couch" in the middle between them, you start to tell em about adventures, they then start broaching the subject if you have anyone significant in your life, they're surprised you don't, then they get to the business and say they' enjoy to see some boobies, ofc they'll offer some monetary incentive and it keeps escalating from there, with touching, maybe some blowing and so on.

for creatures you could do reikling queen? dragonborn has you intervene in a fight between some nords and rieklings and you can side with the rieklings.. becoming the chief of the tribe.

This Mod looks great, i try it .

What do you think about bounty quests with sex instead of killing ?   Dragons, Giants, Bandit camps .....

in the end finally everything should be done with sex.  warrior guild, thief guild, i prefer creature sex, because it is rare. Falmer, Draugr,

I found a pretty big glitch.  It's possible to have sex with the chef in Markarth at anytime, and if you do it starts the "Recipe for Disaster" quest, even if you aren't up to it yet.  I had only just finished the first main assassination (The one for Miri or whatever her name is).  I happened to talk to him and noticed his dialogue options included "Let's do it here" and when I selected that the quest started.