31 minutes ago, Marina_Kha said:

This time I was in Windhelm. I'll try again in Whiterun as soon as I get back there.

If it is happening to you for all the horses, then you definitely have some other mod interfering either with the horses themselves or with the BlockActivation() function call.

1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

I'm not sure what goes on in the quest from Devious Cidhna, but the Dainty Sload portion of this mod should only activate when the quest from the Thieves Guild is running. The Dainty Sload should act normal before and after the quest. If you've killed the NPCs before, then they probably won't be there. In which case you just proceed with the quest as normal, without the sex parts.

I wasn't thinking when I posted that.  As long as I don't trigger the Pirate Prize aspect of Devious Cidhna, there is no conflict.  I just usually save doing that until I get that Thieves Guild quest. I'd get the Balmora Blue, find somewhere in the wilderness to sleep for an hour so I get kidnapped and sold to the pirates, then gotta fuck my way into their good graces enough for them to remove the devious gear I was put in, then pickpocket keys, get my stuff (except leave the BB behind) and escape.  

I had the same thing happen that @Aki K said.  Only had sex with the first pirate, the rest all acted like I already slept with them.  Tried talking to the First Mate, he said "Who are you, who let you in here?"  and thats it.  No more dialogue, no actions. 

Btw, does this mod change when Dampened Spirits is activated?  Or maybe its overriding the change from another mod, Thieves Guild Requirements.  I'll see if TESVEdit can tell me.  It should have been offered by now but it hasn't.

Edit:  Yep, there's definately conflicts in TESVEdit with the Dampened Spirits quest between the two mods.  I guess that Confabulation is setting everything back to vanilla in regards to when the quest is offered... but I don't remember what the requirements are in the base game.  

16 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I wasn't thinking when I posted that.  As long as I don't trigger the Pirate Prize aspect of Devious Cidhna, there is no conflict.  I just usually save doing that until I get that Thieves Guild quest. I'd get the Balmora Blue, find somewhere in the wilderness to sleep for an hour so I get kidnapped and sold to the pirates, then gotta fuck my way into their good graces enough for them to remove the devious gear I was put in, then pickpocket keys, get my stuff (except leave the BB behind) and escape.  

I had the same thing happen that @Aki K said.  Only had sex with the first pirate, the rest all acted like I already slept with them.  Tried talking to the First Mate, he said "Who are you, who let you in here?"  and thats it.  No more dialogue, no actions. 

Btw, does this mod change when Dampened Spirits is activated?  Or maybe its overriding the change from another mod, Thieves Guild Requirements.  I'll see if TESVEdit can tell me.  It should have been offered by now but it hasn't.

Goldenglow Estate and Dainty Sload will get a slight rework to the NPCs so they work a bit better.

This mod makes edits to TG02 and TG03 quests (Goldenglow Estate and Dampaned Spirits), as well as the scripts for those two quests. For the same reason that Thieves Guild For Good Guys is incompatible, it seems that Thieves Guild Requirements is also incompatible. I'll see about either making a patch or trying to not edit those quests at all.

1 hour ago, Narcolepsy said:

If it is happening to you for all the horses, then you definitely have some other mod interfering either with the horses themselves or with the BlockActivation() function call.

try save and load the game. or you can use matchmaker or any other mod in your disposal to start animation after dialog end. that will work as well. 

1 hour ago, Sucker343 said:

try save and load the game. or you can use matchmaker or any other mod in your disposal to start animation after dialog end. that will work as well. 

My purpose was to make SL Confabulation work, as I have no problem with horses ( nor with creatures in general) otherwise (Animal aroused does its job very well).

26 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Any chance you could tweak the Guild Cumdump thing so that  you can request multiple partners, like you did with the skeevers?  There's so many thieves around, and its so rare to be able to use the 4p and 5p animations.  :D

Sure, I see about adding options for 3p, 4p, and 5p.

15 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

The condition on the dialogue is set correct, I'll have to check the script and make sure that both of them are increasing the variable correctly. It sounds like one of the scripts isn't working right, so only one of the two actually counts as training.

I was thinking of trying this again, but should a female PC be able to speak to Vex about Goldenglow and have the "alternate method" option be available right away, or only after doing the training? And training only with Vex or Vex and Delvin both?

11 hours ago, Marina_Kha said:

My purpose was to make SL Confabulation work, as I have no problem with horses ( nor with creatures in general) otherwise (Animal aroused does its job very well).

I was reading comments and noticed your little problem, I know the cause and solution of. as you mentioned earlier you have aroused creature installed. this mod is actually interfering with that mod's dialog because both have same trigger point and you can overcome the challenge in two ways. 

1) open aroused creature MCM and disable creature dialog and continue with the quest.

2) once you agree to ride the horse for stable master. use any mod at your disposal (I did using fondle option from SL survival) to start a animation with said horse, SLconf will count it as success and the quest will continue just fine.

as of permanent solution I suggested @Narcolepsy to do this:

13 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

Regarding horse issue, simple solution would be auto start animation after dialog end or horse will force great player and continue the dialog. 

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I was thinking of trying this again, but should a female PC be able to speak to Vex about Goldenglow and have the "alternate method" option be available right away, or only after doing the training? And training only with Vex or Vex and Delvin both?

So when the Goldenglow Estate quest starts, Vex should have a dialogue about her running into trouble at Goldenglow. Asking her this, and then any tips she has, before getting training, will just update the vanilla quest a normal. 

You can do the training before or after you ask her, since the dialogue doesn't go away during the quest. Train with Vex, and ask her again and she should now recommend an alternative way. Train with only Delvin and ask Vex, and the same should happen.

The condition is basically the training global should be equal to or greater than 1, and training with Vex and Delvin increases the variable by 1 each, so it should be equal to 2 if you train with both.

10 hours ago, Marina_Kha said:

So, in Riften I get the bucket (only by riding) but it's Lynda who get the fun (thanks to her arousal). ?

2 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

I was reading comments and noticed your little problem, I know the cause and solution of. as you mentioned earlier you have aroused creature installed. this mod is actually interfering with that mod's dialog because both have same trigger point and you can overcome the challenge in two ways. 

1) open aroused creature MCM and disable creature dialog and continue with the quest.

2) once you agree to ride the horse for stable master. use any mod at your disposal (I did using fondle option from SL survival) to start a animation with said horse, SLconf will count it as success and the quest will continue just fine.

If aroused creatures is using its own method of enabling creature dialogue with horse, then it is probably interfering with this mod's block. I'll be adding an option in the MCM next update to switch from talking to the horses to engage sex, to starting sex automatically after a few seconds.

Actually, your 15 and 15 solution patch breaks devious cidhna pirate prize quest for me.  I use it as one of my very few simple slavery targets.  The problem is the pirates, with your confab 15 changes, are immediately hostile and attack.   Again this via a simple slavery invocation and NOT via your thieves guilds changes.

Small update posted. Try to avoid updating while currently doing the Goldenglow Estate job or Dainty Sload job. Installing when you started Goldenglow, but before going to the island should work, but make sure to talk to Vex again to start up the new changes.

Reworked how the force greets work in Goldenglow Estate. Front gate should be unlocked and if you damage the hives, the mercenaries will become hostile. Now the mercs should each separately force greet the player, and have a time delay until the next force greet attempt by that same NPC. Default time is 20 seconds, and you can adjust it up to 60 seconds in the MCM. I also added a toggle to turn off the detection requirement, in case you wanted a higher, more guaranteed chance to be force greeted and not ignored.

Removed Dainty Sload coverage from this mod. Aside from the conflicts with Devious Cidhna, the force greeting seemingly turned itself off at random times, and the First Mate refused to even acknowledge that I gave him a package. I tried to alter the quest so you could sex him and pickpocket the key off him, but even that seemed buggy. So I just removed that whole part out.

I added a toggle in the MCM to auto start sex with the stable horses instead of having to talk to them. This should finally fix the issues with users riding the horses.

I also fixed compatibility with Thieves Guild Requirements and Thieves Guild for Good Guys. Place them both before this mod. The only conflict I could not resolve was with Thieves Guild for Good Guys and the Fishing Job Quest. For that I have a patch esp included in the downloads.

I'll be adding 3p, 4p, and 5p options to Guild Cumdump, Maven jobs, and possibly punishments in the next update with the Companions.

12 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

Thank you for these suggestions. Finally, I proceeded as follows. After receiving the quest from the stable master, I simply "offered" myself to the horse (via the invitation of Aroused creatures which don't take into account that the animal did not have the level of arousal usually required, 20 instead of 45).

5 septims the bucket ? What a cheapskate...

Another problem, which is not related to SL Confabulation, is that Whiterun's stable master died during a dragon attack (with Enhanced dragons, there are regularly four flying lizards in this area), while Riften's unsaddled horse died during a bandit attack (I don't know if it respawn?).

4 minutes ago, Marina_Kha said:

Thank you for these suggestions. Finally, I proceeded as follows. After receiving the quest from the stable master, I simply "offered" myself to the horse (via the invitation of Aroused creatures which don't take into account that the animal did not have the level of arousal usually required, 20 instead of 45).

5 septims the bucket ? What a cheapskate...

Another problem, which is not related to SL Confabulation, is that Whiterun's stable master died during a dragon attack (with Enhanced dragons, there are regularly four flying lizards in this area), while Riften's unsealed horse died during a bandit attack (I don't know if it respawn?).

glad it worker for you. try if new auto option works for you.

If you want certain NPC to not die set them essential. If already dead look at their dead body open console and click on them. once selected use command "Recycleactor" followed by "disable" then "Enable".

11 minutes ago, Marina_Kha said:

Another problem, which is not related to SL Confabulation, is that Whiterun's stable master died during a dragon attack (with Enhanced dragons, there are regularly four flying lizards in this area), while Riften's unsaddled horse died during a bandit attack (I don't know if it respawn?).

I think I can actually address the first problem, since I think each stable has someone who can take over if the original stable master is dead. I'll have to remember to add dialogue to them next update.

I think those horses might respawn, but no idea if they would still work. I would be interested to know if they do though.

10 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

I think I can actually address the first problem, since I think each stable has someone who can take over if the original stable master is dead. I'll have to remember to add dialogue to them next update.

I think those horses might respawn, but no idea if they would still work. I would be interested to know if they do though.

It will be great, thank you.

After checking, the wiki seems to indicate that there is a respawn every ten days. I'll keep you posted.

10 hours ago, lonh13 said:

Actually, your 15 and 15 solution patch breaks devious cidhna pirate prize quest for me.  I use it as one of my very few simple slavery targets.  The problem is the pirates, with your confab 15 changes, are immediately hostile and attack.   Again this via a simple slavery invocation and NOT via your thieves guilds changes.

I just tested with the new 1.5.1 and I was able to do Pirate Prize with no problems.

I'll mention this in case anyone else has this happen, but during the 1.5 version I was able to get fishing quests from Delvin and with 1.5.1 the dialog is there but no quest is granted.

I DO have Thieves Guild for Good Guys installed as well as Timing is Everything and Thieves Guild Requirements (and the Do X radiant Jobs option from TGR isn't working, but that also could be something else).  I have had this same problem happen before Confab was even created, much less in my load order so it could be a vanilla based bug or something else just popping back up.

EDIT

I did other quests, got the 5 for the special quest and did that and when i spoke to Delvin I could get a fishing quest.  The sex and pick pocket worked just fine.

Forcegreet reworked ?

Good.

But skeevers also have some bugs.

Sex option works only with 2 skeevers, others disfunctional and only 2p, maybe need more script tags for 3p like 'anal'.

Other options work perfect.

Dainty Sload not checked yet. 

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I'll mention this in case anyone else has this happen, but during the 1.5 version I was able to get fishing quests from Delvin and with 1.5.1 the dialog is there but no quest is granted.

I DO have Thieves Guild for Good Guys installed as well as Timing is Everything and Thieves Guild Requirements (and the Do X radiant Jobs option from TGR isn't working, but that also could be something else).  I have had this same problem happen before Confab was even created, much less in my load order so it could be a vanilla based bug or something else just popping back up.

EDIT

I did other quests, got the 5 for the special quest and did that and when i spoke to Delvin I could get a fishing quest.  The sex and pick pocket worked just fine.

That sounds like a problem from either one of the listed mods, or maybe the combination of them. I noticed when resolving the conflicts that Thieves Guild for Good Guys and Thieves Guild Requirements had several conflicts and both edited the same scripts.

Are you using the patch for Thieves Guild for Good Guys? For that I have forwarded that mods and this mods edits to the Fishing Job quest. If you try without the patch you should just get the vanilla Fishing Quest with this mod's sex options available.

2 hours ago, Oroborus said:

Forcegreet reworked ?

Good.

But skeevers also have some bugs.

Sex option works only with 2 skeevers, others disfunctional and only 2p, maybe need more script tags for 3p like 'anal'.

Other options work perfect.

Dainty Sload not checked yet. 

Make sure that you have 3p and 4p animations for skeevers installed and registered, otherwise it won't work. I'm just calling for any and all 3p and 4p skeever animations to play, so no tags needed.

3 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Make sure that you have 3p and 4p animations for skeevers installed and registered, otherwise it won't work. I'm just calling for any and all 3p and 4p skeever animations to play, so no tags needed.

All animations registered, but refuse to work, besides not all skeevers working to set it up. 

What about Hulum-Ai quest ?

Guards, bandits and even dog, seems like great opportunity. 

Same as Hard answers, should be another way instead of killing guards and Aicantar.