MC Command Center

14 minutes ago, DeepNude said:

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

What should I download to set up a home marriage?

Is there so much that he does not know where to install?

thank you for advice?

Just DL "MC Command Center - All Modules Version 7.0.0" + "MC Woohoo - Version 7.0.0"

-Create a new folder / Put all the files in that folder and call it "McCommandCenter_v7.0.0" 

-Now put the folder into your "Mods" folder.

-Done.

I suggest you read the "Documentation" first though. To fully understand the mod in detail, until you get used to it.

Click on "Documentation" on this page here, and read what each module does=

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/installation

:) 

19 hours ago, DeepNude said:

Sure copy to inside MODE.

And game not start after all.

If you followed my instructions in my last post, you should have it working by now.

Also, make sure you have enabled mods in the games settings.

More info is needed, like= what game version / WW version and so on...

If you post a screenshot of your mods folder, we would probably be able to see what the problem is.

On 2/22/2020 at 6:14 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

If you followed my instructions in my last post, you should have it working by now.

Also, make sure you have enabled mods in the games settings.

More info is needed, like= what game version / WW version and so on...

If you post a screenshot of your mods folder, we would probably be able to see what the problem is.

I appreciate it and I'll do it.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well, since I went to Discord (one facilitated by an alert in the game) and not only did they reject my help for having inappropriate mods (which I think is understandable but then I don't know how I'm going to ask for help) but they also banned me, I come here because I am really lost.

Well, I haven't played the sims for a long time and when connecting and updating mccomander has alerted me to an error, I have no idea what their origin is, at first I thought they were mccomander and mcwohoo, but I'm not entirely sure, someone who can really help me, or say where can I request the help? Because in discord, before banning me, at least they could have told me where to go to request technical support

and sorry for my bad english

mc_lastexception.html

Edited by Ellanas
4 hours ago, Ellanas said:

Well, since I went to Discord (one facilitated by an alert in the game) and not only did they reject my help for having inappropriate mods (which I think is understandable but then I don't know how I'm going to ask for help) but they also banned me, I come here because I am really lost.

You got banned because you have Devious Desires installed. They will not offer help to anyone who has any of CN's mods installed.

I guess you just skipped past the agreement when you signed up to the Discord channel. It's clearly stated that they will ban you for that and not offer help.

It's a tuning instance error. Are are your mods up to date?

First of all start by removing DD.

Secondly you'll need to find your problem mod so use the 50/50 method to find it.

Put half of your mods/cc into the mods folder then start the game and see if the issue is still there. If the issue is not there, then you know that those items work okay with the game. Then you can test the other half of your cc/mods.
If the issue is still there with the first half, you will need to keep testing them in batches to try to find what is causing the problem. Then you will need to test the second half of your cc/mods too.

6 hours ago, Ellanas said:

Well, I haven't played the sims for a long time and when connecting and updating mccomander has alerted me to an error, I have no idea what their origin is, at first I thought they were mccomander and mcwohoo

You also have some duplicate files...

Immanuel714_HinduHandsTattoo.package Feb 14 2017

Immanuel714_HinduHandsTattoo.package Feb 14 2017** Duplicate Mod **\Mods\

Immanuel714_ScarabeeChestTattoo.package Feb 15 2017

Immanuel714_ScarabeeChestTattoo.package  Feb 15 2017** Duplicate Mod **\Mods\

Immanuel714_SkullSnakeTattoo.packageFeb 14 2017

Immanuel714_SkullSnakeTattoo.packageFeb 14 2017** Duplicate Mod **\Mods\

Immanuel714_WomanLowerArmTattoo.package Feb 15 2017

Immanuel714_WomanLowerArmTattoo.package Feb 15 2017** Duplicate Mod **\Mods\

You also need to update:

Basemental Drugs

Nisa's Wicked Perversions

Remove these as they are outdated:

ShimrodKissNeckForAdults_V2.package Jun 04 2016 (This one has an update but was taken over by another modder)

ShimrodTeenYARomance_V2.package May 16 2016

sims4modsettingsmenu.package Sep 04 2020

Don't need these either.

cn_customsliderframework.packageFeb 27 2021

cn_customsliderframework_default_sliders.packageFeb 26 2021

You don't need Sims 4 Community Library if you don't have Devious Desires installed.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder after removing these mods.

To start with, thank you both for your help.

4 hours ago, BatDood said:

You got banned because you have Devious Desires installed. They will not offer help to anyone who has any of CN's mods installed.

I guess you just skipped past the agreement when you signed up to the Discord channel. It's clearly stated that they will ban you for that and not offer help.

It's a tuning instance error. Are are your mods up to date?

First of all start by removing DD.

Secondly you'll need to find your problem mod so use the 50/50 method to find it.

Put half of your mods/cc into the mods folder then start the game and see if the issue is still there. If the issue is not there, then you know that those items work okay with the game. Then you can test the other half of your cc/mods.
If the issue is still there with the first half, you will need to keep testing them in batches to try to find what is causing the problem. Then you will need to test the second half of your cc/mods too.

I assumed that it refers to help with the mod in question, not that by having it automatically I would deny it, because at first I thought it was a problem with the mccomander since the file that the message mentioned was the mc, of course they banned me without explanations because I was a little scratched XD

Anyway, I'll start by updating Basemental Drugs and Nisa's Wicked Perversions and then that's what you mention 50/50

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

You also have some duplicate files...

Immanuel714_HinduHandsTattoo.package Feb 14 2017

Immanuel714_HinduHandsTattoo.package Feb 14 2017** Duplicate Mod **\Mods\

Immanuel714_ScarabeeChestTattoo.package Feb 15 2017

Immanuel714_ScarabeeChestTattoo.package  Feb 15 2017** Duplicate Mod **\Mods\

Immanuel714_SkullSnakeTattoo.packageFeb 14 2017

Immanuel714_SkullSnakeTattoo.packageFeb 14 2017** Duplicate Mod **\Mods\

Immanuel714_WomanLowerArmTattoo.package Feb 15 2017

Immanuel714_WomanLowerArmTattoo.package Feb 15 2017** Duplicate Mod **\Mods\

You also need to update:

Basemental Drugs

Nisa's Wicked Perversions

Remove these as they are outdated:

ShimrodKissNeckForAdults_V2.package Jun 04 2016 (This one has an update but was taken over by another modder)

ShimrodTeenYARomance_V2.package May 16 2016

sims4modsettingsmenu.package Sep 04 2020

Don't need these either.

cn_customsliderframework.packageFeb 27 2021

cn_customsliderframework_default_sliders.packageFeb 26 2021

You don't need Sims 4 Community Library if you don't have Devious Desires installed.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder after removing these mods.

The truth is that I have never installed mods in a game, I have always bleated the base game and I have enjoyed it, I discovered by chance the mod of Nisa's Wicked Perversions, and it seemed so great that I needed to try it, so I don't know what I do I limit myself to following the instructions that are summarized in copying everything from the .ZIP and pasting it in mods, thanks for the notice I will delete those repeated folders

Thank you both for your help

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...