using different replacer esps will result in the latest loaded overwriting all the earlier loaded esps.

this can be good or bad.

i use "colourwheels sexy oblivion overhaul" and replaced a big load of the meshes and textures and edited some of them to my liking.

sure you can use different body type HGEC-textured armor/clothes replacers' date=' but it might look strange if your character has (exaggerated example) H-cup below the armor and you put on a robe and suddenly she has A-cup.

it will still be completely compatible but look strange.

[/quote']

Thanks for the reply. I am hoping to mix up the clothing/armor for NPCs and people on the street, who don't change clothes often or at all.

I get that about ESPs overwriting based on load order. What I don't know is what that overwriting will do in this case, so I'm hoping to avoid it.

For example: if Stock Replacer A and Stock Replacer B both have their own ESPs, and the purpose of both ESPs is to overwrite, among other things, the vanilla chainmail set... can I replace the chainmail nifs in Mod A with those from Mod B and have the ESP for Mod A use the meshes from Mod B, rather than trying to run both ESPs with unpredictable results? Assuming I've standardized on HGEC as the basic form?

I know I could just experiment but with my low competence that means more time than more experienced modders may realize, and I'd bet this kind of mixing and matching has been tried before.

AFK now for a while...thanks again for any suggestions.

I've thought of assembling my own custom stock replacer by borrowing meshes from various mods' date=' maybe starting with the EVE collection and then overwriting. With such an approach the middleclass 01 shirt, for example, would always be the same but by combining meshes from different modders in different styles and with different levels of skimpiness some nice variety might still be gained, with little or no added load on the system.

In my naivete I assume that as long as I'm mixing replacers only, mods that don't have their own ESPs, I can just overwrite the meshes in one replacer with others that I prefer. For example the EVE compilation ( http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24078 ) has its own ESP which is not supposed to be merged. If I use that as my basis, I can just overwrite some of its meshes with others, for example, from this mod which is a simple replacer that does not have its own ESP: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42702

Right?[/quote']

Correct. The only thing you need to make certain of is that anything you "replace" must occupy the same slots. Meaning that if you are replacing a top (upperbody only), you can't replace it with something that covers any other body part too (like upperbody and lowerbody) or visa versa.

Can I mix clothing with BBB and non-BBB? Some of my favorite tops have not been updated (AFAIK) for BBB' date=' but if I understand correctly they will work on a BBB install and all I'd lose would be the bouncy motion on that particular costume. Right?

Could I mix cup sizes, too? Lets assume I base my custom stock replacer on EVE. If I install the HGEC Normal C-cup/Normal Lower as my default nude body, can I mix C-cup, E-cup (and larger?) shirts and cuirasses and L/LL skirts and greaves? As long as I stick with all HGEC-compatabile stuff and the nude body is smaller it won't poke through, I hope...but will there be issues at the hands, feet, and neck?[/quote']

Yes, you can mix and match BBB with non-BBB as you like as well as mix and match different cup sizes. The only thing you need to keep in mind is if you use parts from different body types they may not match up correctly. For example you can't mix a DMRA lower body armor\clothing with and HGEC upperbody most of the time (some will work but not always). As you said, stick with one body type and you'll be fine mixing and matching within that body type for that outfit. Example outfit one mixes HGEC Acup with HGEC L\LL bottoms.

For almost all armors and clothes the body is included in the mesh so whatever clothing size you use the body changes to it (there is no base body mesh "under" the clothing\armor mesh).

To aid you in figuring out what slots things cover and what might or might not match up I recommend you download and install Nifskope. This will allow you to look at any nif file (also referred to as a "mesh").

Just remember too that you will have to delete the file you are replacing and make certain you have named the new file EXACTLY the same as the old or you will have a missing mesh or CTD.

What about combining replacers that *do* have their own ESPs? EVE has one and so does' date=' just for example this mod: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/23143

Will the 2 ESPS work together, or should I, as I suspect, base my compilation on one replacer ESP? If I use, say, the EVE ESP, can I for example replace the EVE chainmail nifs with a set from another mod that has its own ESP?

Are there more extreme body meshes (DMRA, for example) that are compatible with HGEC so I could mix a few of those clothings or armors into my custom stock replacer for variety, without getting big gaps at the seams?

Thanks for any guidance. It's probably obvious I have little idea what I'm doing and my main qualification for such a project is enthusiasm. But if I come up with a compilation that works I'll share it.

- Bart

[/quote']

Combining esp files for clothing replacers is not a good plan. Neither is using multiple ones. Oblivion works off of a system in that in cases of conflict, the esp that is lowest in the load order "wins". Thus the lowest esp would override all of the other changes.

Now you could take your most favorite esp and modify it to have any and all armors\clothes that you want but it can be a rather large amount of work.

It is easier and faster to just use one large replacer mod and manually replace whichever armors\clothes you want changed.

Hope that is enough info to get you started.

EDIT: Link to nifskope: http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

Yes' date=' you can mix and match BBB with non-BBB as you like as well as mix and match different cup sizes. The only thing you need to keep in mind is if you use parts from different body types they may not match up correctly. For example you can't mix a DMRA lower body armor\clothing with and HGEC upperbody most of the time (some will work but not always). As you said, stick with one body type and you'll be fine mixing and matching within that body type for that outfit. Example outfit one mixes HGEC Acup with HGEC L\LL bottoms.[/quote']

Now, if one really wanted to mix and match very different body types like DMRA and HGEC, I released a Blender script that does much of the heavy lifting.

Seam Mender automates nearly all of the drudgery of matching up waist seams. As an added bonus, if you install the Blender patch, it also makes seams completely invisible (from a mesh standpoint...it won't fix bad texture seams).

Firstly, thanks for an excellent update to an innovative mod!

I'd love to add them.

I should probably mention' date=' Autosetbody has the capability to swap hand and foot meshes, in addition to upper and lower body styles. So adding hand or foot meshes specialized for khajit won't be a problem at all.[/quote']

Well, I don't know if it helps, but I've tracked down some khajit and argonian feet resources:

Feet

Scripted Argonian Feet by DrakeTheDragon

Khajiit paws modders resource by Razorpony

Claws

Slofs Oblivion Better Beasts OMOD by AlienSlof

This one has khajit hand claws built into the head meshes - some nif-work required.

On a related subject, mow about adding tails to SetBody?

Small Tail by Anton

Exlorians Khajiit Tail for HGEC

Zinni_s New Tail

ANB Fluffy Tail by Aridale Noblebrook Belmont

Thicker Tail Resource by Vagrant0

Spikes Demon Tail by Spike4072

For something weirder, here are some old mods I dug out of my archive:

Both mods were by Laskitaas and have since vanished from the Nexus.

HGEC_Varied_Breasts-18337.7z adds more breast shapes, including triple and quadruple boobs! :P

Futanari-21408.7z adds a lot more cock options, including multiples (up to 4!) :rolleyes:

HGEC_Varied_Breasts-18337.7z

Futanari-21408.7z

At the risk of pissing you off and wasting your time, Gerra6:

Everybody wants a SetBody that lets their body match their clothes. If I come up to an ECup NPC and her boobs drop to her knees when we have "relations", it can be a bit unsettling. Its sometimes fun and surprising, at other times its just distracting.

Is it possible to switch the body dependancy from the SetBody creator (who is Gerra6 - no other versions of SetBody are relevant at this time) to the Clothing/Armour creator? Kinda like the RHH and BU systems?

My point is (finally):

Would it be possible to attach an "OnEqupip" script to armour and clothing that automatically changes the player's body to match the clothing/armour? RHH has scripts to make my toon fit her shoes. There should be a SetBody script that forces my toon to adapt a body that matches her armour.

In short (too late): I buy a DMRA armour. When I equip that armour, SetBody is cast and I'm stuck with big boobs/buns until I equip a scripted armour in a different body size.

At the risk of pissing you off and wasting your time' date=' Gerra6:

Everybody wants a SetBody that lets their body match their clothes. If I come up to an ECup NPC and her boobs drop to her knees when we have "relations", it can be a bit unsettling. Its sometimes fun and surprising, at other times its just distracting.

Is it possible to switch the body dependancy from the SetBody creator (who is Gerra6 - no other versions of SetBody are relevant at this time) to the Clothing/Armour creator? Kinda like the RHH and BU systems?

My point is (finally):

Would it be possible to attach an "OnEqupip" script to armour and clothing that automatically changes the player's body to match the clothing/armour? RHH has scripts to make my toon fit her shoes. There should be a SetBody script that forces my toon to adapt a body that matches her armour.

In short (too late): I buy a DMRA armour. When I equip that armour, SetBody is cast and I'm stuck with big boobs/buns until I equip a scripted armour in a different body size.

[/quote']

Setbody has built in calls that will tell any external scripts which bodies are currently equipped.

So if someone wants to take on the task of creating and maintaining AutoSetClothing (or whatever they want to call it), I would be more than happy to lend technical support.

It's not something I'm willing to take on myself (other than in a support capacity). I am spinning far too many plates as it is.

***Edit***

Here are the calls. You need to add something along the lines of:

if IsModLoaded "SetBody.esp"
set QuestName.refBombshellBodyIsSet to GetFormFromMod "SetBody.esp" 02480B
set QuestName.refBombshellBodySet to GetFormFromMod "SetBody.esp" 023A63
set refBombshellQuest to GetFormFromMod "SetBody.esp" 0225E2
endif

refBombshellBodyIsSet lets you know whether or not the NPC has been assigned a body.

refBombshellBodySet let's you directly assign a body. Just pass the correct string for the body that you want to assign.

Something like

Call refBombshellBodySet NPCRef BodyString

Where NPCRef is the reference for an NPC (or the player) and BodyString is a Setbody Reloaded formatted string.

The issue holding back a fully featured AutoSetClothing mod is that while lots of folks want one, none of them appear to be willing to make it. (note, some fairly limited set clothing style mods do exist)

At the risk of pissing you off and wasting your time' date=' Gerra6:

My point is (finally):

[/quote']

This sort of reminds me of the mod True Body shapes. Have you looked at that?

reminds me of "VORB - VadersApps Oblivion Real Bodies" http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37013

i thought about using it, but knowing that this will conflict with almost everything i have installed so far frustrates me.

also i cant use the mesh conversion kit, as it requires python and i dont know how to install/set it up so it works.

also i'm no0t sure how compatible this would be with breakarmor. and even it it was compatible, i'd still have to convert all the breaking steps and all armors...

sorry for putting that here... its just because as far as i see, the concept behind AutoSetbody would be the perfect addition for VORB.

so instead of autosetbody changing the mesh used, it would change the skeleton used.

with VORB the NPCs get a skeleton assigned randomly, without any thought on the race, class or faction.

Autosetbody and VORB combined into one mod would be amazing.

This sort of reminds me of the mod True Body shapes. Have you looked at that?

True Body Shapes looks very interesting, but the author last updated it in 2010 and warned that the NPC-affecting portion - which is what I'd be most interested in - was still very buggy.

Update on my own boob-size-and-body-type variety pack project: I spent some time combing the various stock replacers for meshes I like. Since vanilla Oblivion does not include f/ mesh folders for many clothes and armors I believe an esp is necessary. I used EVE as a basis for my mod and tried to replace many of the meshes in EVE with others more to my taste, all HGEC based but with varying cup sizes. I was careful to match up paths and filenames with the original mod but when I dragged my new creation into Wrye Bash it did not recognize the Structure.

Now, I've reinstalled all of EVE as downloaded and will try overwriting parts it with a mesh replacer assembled from mods that don't have their own esps. These wiill include the HGEC body with BBB and various HGEC-based clothing and armor replacers. I am very hesitant to do any overwriting that's not reversible via Wrye Bash as if things went wrong I would not even know where to being troubleshooting.

A few questions:

In Nifskope I can only see meshes dressed in their proper textures when viewing meshes in my Oblivion game folder. In my working folders I can only see meshes in untextured white-on-white, which is not very helpful. I have tried manually loading texture paths in Nifskope, but it only works on meshes in the main game folder. Is that normal behavior for Nifskope or am I missing something?

I'd like to include some C-cup clothing with BBB. Has anybody seen (or be interested in doing) BBB conversions for these sexy PG-rated replacers:

More Revealing UC Green Silk and Countess Silks: http://oblivion.nexus.com/mods/42702

More Revealing MC Grean Blue Dress: http://oblivion.nexus.com/mods/42781

More Revealing Standard Clothing Replacer: http://oblivion.nexus.com/mods/34793

Lastly, I am aware my project is not exactly on-topic with Set Body Reloaded. I don't think it's worthy of its own thread, but Gerra6 if you think I'm off-topic let me know. I appreciate the offer of guidance but don't want to be a pest here.

Cheers,

Bart

I'd like to include some C-cup clothing with BBB. Has anybody seen (or be interested in doing) BBB conversions for these sexy PG-rated replacers:

More Revealing UC Green Silk and Countess Silks: http://oblivion.nexus.com/mods/42702

More Revealing MC Grean Blue Dress: http://oblivion.nexus.com/mods/42781

More Revealing Standard Clothing Replacer: http://oblivion.nexus.com/mods/34793

Lastly' date=' I am aware my project is not exactly on-topic with Set Body Reloaded. I don't think it's worthy of its own thread, but Gerra6 if you think I'm off-topic let me know. I appreciate the offer of guidance but don't want to be a pest here.

[/quote']

We've definitely strayed off of the topic of Setbody Reloaded here.

That said, if you want conversions that haven't been done before, then let me direct you to the Clothing Bodytype Converter V.4.1a .

It's a Blender script that allows you to quickly and easily convert clothing between body styles. Just use the script to generate a lattice. Once you have a good lattice, use the other included script (Assign Lattices to Selected Mesh) to transform any armors or clothing that match the first body style to the second.

We've definitely strayed off of the topic of Setbody Reloaded here.

That said' date=' if you want conversions that haven't been done before, then let me direct you to the Clothing Bodytype Converter V.4.1a .

It's a Blender script that allows you to quickly and easily convert clothing between body styles. Just use the script to generate a lattice. Once you have a good lattice, use the other included script (Assign Lattices to Selected Mesh) to transform any armors or clothing that match the first body style to the second.

Thanks. I'll check out the converter and start a new thread if I ever come up with a mesh replacer that others might have interest in.

I have a couple of questions concerning configuring AutoSetBody;

The first option in AutoSetBody.ini is "Allows individual NPCs to have their body types individually set by a separate ini file." but does not give any details on how to do this - could you tell me how to use this?

At the end there are entries for custom races these are in the same format as other body categories (in fact, they lack a set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody3 to sv_Construct "" row, and thus resemble the format for males).

My question is, if I set up a custom race (say 'elves') would the category only apply to female elves, male elves, or both? If the latter is the case, how do I control which gender gets which body shapes?

Finally, how easy is it to add further body shapes to SetBody (assuming you already have the meshes) - I'm assuming some modification of the esp would be necessary.

I have a couple of questions concerning configuring AutoSetBody;

The first option in AutoSetBody.ini is "Allows individual NPCs to have their body types individually set by a separate ini file." but does not give any details on how to do this - could you tell me how to use this?

That is actually legacy code from the original Autosetbody by r_basilico. I was careful to maintain backwards compatibility with those ini files' date=' so it *should* still work. But it takes a ton of work to take advantage of it.

See my response on page 24

Here's the important bit:

The ini file needs to be called ASB_modname_esp.ini where modname is the *exact* name of the esp that contains the original record of the NPC that you wish to modify.

Inside the ini file, add the following lines for each NPC that you wish to modify

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.npcBody to sv_Construct "######,BODYCODE"

SetStage aaaAutoSetBodyIni 10

###### is the six digit editor ID of the NPC that you wish to modify. Note, these are the six digits after the two digit load order.

BODYCODE is the exact body style that you wish to apply (see the body codes text file included in the Setbody package). Depending on the body style, this may be a full body code, "ROBERTF", a upper body|lower body code, "HGECBUMANGAK|HGECBBMRA", or a upper body|lower body|foot code "ZKECExplorerE|ZKECSH|ZKECFootHorse"

At the end there are entries for custom races these are in the same format as other body categories (in fact' date=' they lack a [i']set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody3 to sv_Construct ""[/i] row, and thus resemble the format for males).

Males and females use exactly the same format with one exception.

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBodyClass to 0 is the default. When set to 0, the array key passed to Setbody will be constructed from an ibody1 entry and an ibody2 entry separated by a "|".

So, if the ibody1 key "HGECBUExnemD" is joined with the ibody2 key "HGECBF", what is passed to Setbody will be "HGECBUExnemD|HGECBF"

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBodyClass to 1 removes the delimiter. This allows for different varieties of male Genitalia without the requirement to list each distinct lower body separately.

So, if the body style RMLMUSC is paired with the HLS genitalia, what is passed to Setbody will be "RMLMUSCHLS"

For the general syntax of the entries, see my post on page 27

Here is an excerpt from that post:

The breakdown of the Autosetbody.ini file is, more or less, as follows.

Syntax:

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "FirstBodyTokenA|FirstBodyTokenB|FirstBodyTokenC|FirstBodyTokenD|FirstBodyTokenE|FirstBodyTokenF|...FirstBodyTokenZ"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "SecondBodyTokenA|SecondBodyTokenB|SecondBodyTokenC|SecondBodyTokenD|SecondBodyTokenE|SecondBodyTokenF|...SecondBodyTokenZ"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody3 to sv_Construct "ThirdBodyTokenA|ThirdBodyTokenB|ThirdBodyTokenC|ThirdBodyTokenD|ThirdBodyTokenE|ThirdBodyTokenF|...ThirdBodyTokenZ"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody4 to sv_Construct "FourthBodyTokenA|FourthBodyTokenB|FourthBodyTokenC|FourthBodyTokenD|FourthBodyTokenE|FourthBodyTokenF|...FourthBodyTokenZ"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBodyRare to 0
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBodyClass to 0
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.ibodyCategory to #
SetStage aaaAutoSetBodyIni 15

iBody1 through iBody4 should each cover different body parts.

If you have an ibody1 entry and an ibody 2 entry, each ibody1 entry will be paired with each ibody2 entry. If you add ibody3 entries, each entry will be paired with each possible combination of ibody1 with ibody2. And then each ibody 4 entry will be paired with every possible combination from the preceding three.

*Important* If the script does not find an ibody2 entry, it will not look for ibody3 or ibody4. So don't add an ibody3 or ibody4 without first using ibody1 and ibody2.

*Most* of the body styles fit into one of two categories.

Full Body Styles:

With Full Body styles, the upper body and lower body are not interchangeable with any other body styles. A single array key assigns the upper body, lower body, hands, and feet.

;Miscelaneous Default Body Options
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "CN|CC|SPBHeavyA|SPBHeavyB|AGHGECA|AGHGECB|AGHGECC|AGHGECD|AGHGECHFOB|ECUVAL|ECUVAS|ECUVBL|ECUVBS|ECUVDL|ECUVDS|SPBPochari|SPBPochariyaya|SPBFunya|SPBESuit|SPBWrapping|SPBSeitokai|SPBHeavyA|SPBHeavyB"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBodyRare to 1
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.ibodyCategory to 1

Deciphering the ibody1 line:

The first four are all chubby styles:

CN|CC|SPBHeavyA|SPBHeavyB|

the next five are all AGHGEC styles

AGHGECA|AGHGECB|AGHGECC|AGHGECD|AGHGECHFOB|

Note: Technically HFOB (Huge Female Organ Body) is not an AGHGEC body style. But it is compatible with the AGHGEC hands and feet, so it ended up in that folder.

the next six are all ECUV bodies (also known as Hs-body style) They're the bodies with popeye arms.

ECUVAL|ECUVAS|ECUVBL|ECUVBS|ECUVDL|ECUVDS|

the rest are speedbuster

SPBPochari|SPBPochariyaya|SPBFunya|SPBESuit|SPBWrapping|SPBSeitokai|SPBHeavyA|SPBHeavyB

And what do you know, I have two of the chubby bodies showing up twice in the ini file. This won't cause any problems, it just makes those two body styles twice as likely to appear as they otherwise would.

The very next section is almost identical to the first:

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "ROBERTF|CLS06|DMMC|DMMCBN|HGECLABt|HGECFlat|KAIAKUE|KAIAKUF|DMRASC2|TGND|TGNDPerky|HGECHFBE|HGECHFBH|SV|ZUDOU"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBodyRare to 1

Why isn't it part of the first entry? Unfortunately, to get it to work I had to split long strings into two parts. It appears that the OBSE function that I was using to split and iterate through them either has a character limit or is subject in some unexpected way to the 30 nested function limit. I'm planning on an alternate approach for the next release that should sidestep that limit.

I'll leave you to decipher them.

Interchangeable Body Styles:

The Upper Body styles are freely interchangeable with the lower body styles. Each array key listed in iBody1 assigns hands and an upper body. Each array key listed in iBody2 assigns feet and a lower body.

;HGEC Default Body Options
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "HGECBUExnem|HGECBUExnemA|HGECBUExnemC|HGECBUExnemD|HGECBUAA|HGECBUA|HGECBUB|HGECBUC|HGECBUD|HGECBUE|HGECBUF|HGECBUHA|HGECBUHB|HGECBUJ|HGECBUK|HGECBUAF|HGECBUBF|HGECBUCF|HGECBUDF|HGECBUEF|HGECBUFF|HGECBUHAF|HGECBUHBF|HGECIOAA|HGECIOA1|HGECIOA2|HGECIOB|HGECIOC|HGECIOD|HGECIOF|HGECBUCLS|HGECBUCLS08|HGECBUCLS10|HGECBUCLS16|HGECBUCLS|HGECBUGUTS|HGECBUGUTSLight|HGECBUGUTSMANGA|HGECBUUHK"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody2 to sv_Construct "HGECBExnem|HGECBO|HGECBF|HGECBS|HGECBM|HGECBL|HGECBLL|HGECBLAB|HGECBLAB2|HGECBLABtC|HGECBLABtCs|HGECBLTB|HGECBRori|HGECBAC|HGECBACERM|HGECBACSMB|HGECBACYYM|HGECBIOA|HGECBIOB|HGECBCLS|HGECBCLS08|HGECBCLS10|HGECBCLS16|HGECBGUTS|HGECBGUTSLight|HGECBGUTSMANGA|HGECBUHK|HGECBEBE|HGECBBMRA|HGECBRA|HGECBUMK|HGECBVK|HGECBGM|HGECBMANGA|HGECBMANGAW|HGECBMMC|HGECBRB|HGECBHUKU|HGECBDISG"
set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBodyRare to 0

For your purposes, you want to look at iBody1.

Many of them are pretty much self explanatory.

HGECBUExnem = Exnem Original

HGECBUD = D-Dup

HGECIOA2 = irorio oppai A Cup style 2. Note, the IO bodies were made to be HGEC compatible fairly late. Unfortunately, their array keys were not properly updated.

HGECBUUHK UHK body style

etc.

My question is' date=' if I set up a custom race (say 'elves') would the category only apply to female elves, male elves, or both? If the latter is the case, how do I control which gender gets which body shapes?[/quote']

Each entry only works for either males or females. Which it works for is controlled by the line:

set aaaAutoSetBodyQuest.RaceXXMale to 0

For the given race.

For the race file to work for females, set it to 0. For Males, set it to 1.

To assign custom bodies to both males and females, create two race entries.

Note: I'll probably re-code this section in the next release to make things a bit cleaner and less...kludgey.

But I don't know when I'll have the time to put it all together. Right now my big focus is finishing up the Blender Animation Scripts for the Lovers Animation project. Once I'm done with that, I'll have a chance to do some Setbody work (It's a very time consuming mod to maintain).

Finally' date=' how easy is it to add further body shapes to SetBody (assuming you already have the meshes) - I'm assuming some modification of the esp would be necessary.

[/quote']

The esp has to be modified in several places for each body part. If I feel ambitious, I may revamp it in the future to take advantage of the framework I created for Break Armor. If my idea works, it will be possible to add bodies to Setbody with nothing more than some lines in an ini file. But that will take a huge re-write of the entire mod, so is not a short term project.

For now, the following changes have to be made for every body style added:

Add clothing items for each body part the body covers.

Add Array entries in the main array that group compatible body parts together

Add Menu entries so that it will appear in the setbody spell

And for Autosetbody

Add array keys to the autosetbody ini file for all appropriate body styles.

Gerra6, while using your lattice generator script I am getting a bunch of errors when using the femaleupperbody_GMR.nif. If I use another version of the GM upperbody it seems to be fine and generates a lattice. I would post the errors but there were a bunch of them.

Just a heads up to maybe check that upperbody nif to see if something is wrong with it. Now it "could" be that I am an idiot and doing something wrong, but since the other upperbodies seem to work I am thinking it is that particular mesh.

EDIT: Ok, it may not be the upperbody mesh at all. It may be lattice generator. I will post in that thread since it may be more appropriate.

I know it is hell of a lot of work. I am curious if maybe anyone is working on the armor/clothing counterpart to this mod? Just wondering I don't imply to impose anything on anyone.

What vanilla armor/clothing replacer is recommended for this mod?

Nepro, I think it is safe to say that an armor\clothing mod like you are talking about is never going to happen unless you take it on yourself. I am not sure you realize just how much work it would be to do this. It would take months to make\assemble the armors and the script would be a whole other story. Not to mention that it would be a mess to even attempt to include custom clothes and armor.

It really is a nice idea but it is just too much work with the current tools we have right now.

Since this mod has pretty much all of the bodies that exist, you could use any replacer that you liked with it.

• 3 weeks later...

When I change my character's or npc's body' date=' I get a big FPS drop. Why is that?

[/quote']

Depends on what body you switch to. Some bodies have a higher vertices count than others.

Well, it doesn't to me. I use ZKEC as a normal body and when I switch to the same body via Setbody, I get FPS hit. I have checked the files and they look exactly the same.

When I change my character's or npc's body' date=' I get a big FPS drop. Why is that?

[/quote']

Depends on what body you switch to. Some bodies have a higher vertices count than others.

Well, it doesn't to me. I use ZKEC as a normal body and when I switch to the same body via Setbody, I get FPS hit. I have checked the files and they look exactly the same.

Well, should be no FPS hit from using Setbody (Autosetbody is a different story). You may have conflicting mods that are getting into a pissing match whenever a body is assigned.

I tried replacing body meshes in /characters/_male with the ones from your Setbody mod, but I get FPS drop anyway. When I try to use Autosetbody, my framerate in cities drops from 30 to 13.

Here's my load order anyway. Any clue what mods might be causing the issue?

1SB_LethalMajestyOutfit.esp

1SB_SisterNightfallOutfit.esp

77_Umpa_Animation.esp

ActorsInEmotions.esp

actors_in_charge.esp

Adventurer Set.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp

AQ_Adventurer.esp

AQ_Elegance.esp

AQ_HeartOfDarkness.esp

AQ_LeatherOutfit.esp