AutoSetbody displays error messages in the console continuously.

Error in Script xx00080a

Operator $ failed

AutoSetbody.esp offset 0x0057 command: let

Which version of OBSE are you running?

v20 of course. I tested new character also' date=' probably it's not clean save related issue.

Here's my load order, if you need this.

Oblivion.esm

GTAesgaard_2.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

BreakUndies.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

mpc.esm

Toaster Says Share v3.esm

x117race.esm

CustomSpellIcons.esm

HrmnsOblivionScriptOptimizationv1.0.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - Sc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

AIRrace Evy.esp

FFRace.esp

x117 Rabbit Race.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Enhanced Water v2.0 HD.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

Akatosh Mount By Saiden Storm.esp

ChaseCameraMod.esp

VanityCameraSmoother.esp

Kill_Bruma_Statue.esp

RAEVWD Cities.esp

RAEVWD New Sheoth.esp

RAEVWD Imperial City.esp

Update My Statue.esp

CleanQuit.esp

Living Economy - SI.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

Custom Autosave.esp

Purge Cell Buffers - Loading.esp

Streamline 2.1.esp

Map Markers Be Done -Elys-.esp

HotkeyCasting.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

AW_Wings.esp

BlackLuster.esp

CapesandCloaks.esp

CHILDREN ANNUAD WIGS.esp

Hentai_Lily_Angel'sWing.esp

HentaiSchoolGirlCollection.esp

HentaiSeraphimArmour.esp

Hentai_Seraphim_Blade.esp

Jov'sMagesGloves.esp

PEDress.esp

Plate of the Shadow.esp

Schwertleite Armor.esp

SwordDancer.esp

Tyrael Armor.esp

witchkingsword.esp

ArynnsDrowWitchHGEC.esp

DarkRoseSet.esp

Hentai_Juliet_Uniform.esp

R18PN - Bikini Re-Textured.esp

R18PN - Mizugi set.esp

TGND Fantabulous Formal Dresses.esp

RealBanditsAndHighwaymen.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - All the Districts - Merged.esp

bladesfactionmod.esp

GTAesgaard.esp

GTAesgaard_2.esp

Gates To Aesgaard 2 Delayer.esp

Servant of the Dawn.esp

Tona's_ModsStore.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

The Lost Spires.esp

Moriarcis.esp

Real Lava 1.3.esp

Automatic Difficulty Increaser.esp

Bag of Alchemy.esp

CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp

Jarol's NPC Leveled Equipment.esp

SetBody.esp

AutoSetBody.esp

SetBodyNoBB.esp

university cosmetics-no orrery dome.esp

Quest Award Leveller.esp

Vampire Aging Disabled.esp

Remote Life Detect.esp

Smite of Order.esp

The Arcane Storage.esp

Enchantment Splitter.esp

Enchantment Splitter - Frostcrag.esp

Staffcraft.esp

Toaster's Legendary Skills & Stats.esp

Toaster's Legendary Mastery.esp

shinyEmotions.esp

SexyWitchPoses.esp

Toaster Says Share Faction Recruitment.esp

CSR Balanced.esp

Companion Postal Service.esp

GW71_Life_Detect.esp

WNewShockBoltEffects20.esp

LightSpellTorch.esp

MiniMap.esp

See You Sleep DLL.esp

See You Sleep DLL - Vampire Bedroll Anims.esp

See You Sleep DLL - DLCVileLair.esp

MOVOMO Customs.esp

TheGreatestKorean.esp

delspell.esp

Erin`s Exp Hangul.esp

Beautiful NPC Project combined.esp

leveled master summons.esp

better_forests.esp

mpc_sample.esp

MPC_zzMPC01Cynthia.esp

Better Bruma Statue.esp

00 shield rings.esp

1SB Soulshade Sword.esp

[Hwi]BlackLabel2.esp

Aishabreak.esp

BlessedMageKnightDress.esp

Blood Illusion and Arcania armors for Exnem's body.esp

BSK Break Undies.esp

Cute Summer Wears.esp

Dancing Shadow Rose Break Undies.esp

DawnWraith.esp

DC Maid Costume.esp

Diablorobe.esp

FEZA Vesta Set.esp

Frill Short Dress and Halloween Backpack.esp

GoldenRapier.esp

Gothic Fetish Outfit.esp

heranas_weapon.esp

JUSTICE HGEC Steelarmor Replacer.esp

Knights Armor Refine.esp

knitdress.esp

LegendaryWeapons&Armor_2ch.esp

MH Harvest Melan Armors for BUv2.esp

MH Papimeru Armor for BUv2.esp

MH Khezu Armor.esp

Pregnant Dress.esp

RANs_tL-YAMI.esp

SD2011.esp

SI Playable Clothes.esp

Velveteen_Armor_HGEC.esp

x117Helm_and_Hood.esp

zBUArmors.esp

MOVOMO Madness Claymore.esp

MOVOMO Description Translation.esp

MOVOMO Portable Altar.esp

DivineIntervention.esp

Mark And Recall SI - Lesser Powers.esp

SkipTutorialv3.esp

flyDB.esp

CSR-soundfix.esp

Diverse Effect Icons.esp

Nudeshy X.esp

nudeshyceadb.esp

nudeshynudejail.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversVoiceSSPx117.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversSetScale.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

MaternityClothes.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

HiyokoQuestTarget.esp

LoversVoiceGH_TH.esp

LoversVoiceGH++2K_TH.esp

LoversVoiceGHN_TH.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

RealSleepExtended.esp

RealisticFatigue.esp

Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp

My modding computer is down at the moment, so there's not much I can check from a modding perspective.

There are a few things that I can think of off hand that might be causing this issue.

1. OBSE v.20 is required. You've got that, so no worries ther2.

2. Autosetbody.ini file. Have you made any modifications to the ini file? Good, it's designed to be modified. Unfortunately, typos here and certain kinds of edits can potentially break ASB and/or result in all manner of error spam. Backup the version that you modified and copy in the original ini file from the original download.

3. Corrupted files. This is very low on the list. It is, I suppose, possible that the autosetbody.esp is corrupted. Try replacing it with the one from the original 1.20 download.

Hmm.. seems it was ini problem. I had changed male body section to

;Miscelaneous Body Options for Male Bodies

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "" ;(commented out default ini bodies here)

Empty line was the problem? or because fQuestDelayTime was 5 not 3? I don't know.

I works well after all. Thanks!

Hmm.. seems it was ini problem. I had changed male body section to

;Miscelaneous Body Options for Male Bodies

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.iBody1 to sv_Construct "" ;(commented out default ini bodies here)

Empty line was the problem? or because fQuestDelayTime was 5 not 3? I don't know.

I works well after all. Thanks!

Commenting out half of a line tends to piss off Oblivion. Your best bet is to comment out every line (at the beginning of a line) in a section if you want to remove it.

I am re-installing Oblivion and tried this out today. Very impressive!

It seems to me that the Wide 1 and Wide 2 menus under ZKEC Upper Body Styles are identical and that the four larger sizes, like Queen HA&B, are not available via the menu. They do appear from Auto Setbody though.

If you are taking requests, I would like to see Large GUTS added, available here: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24115.

Thanks for all your work on this.

@gerra6 - I suggest to contact Happysparkles maybe (s)he will let you to incorporate his transsexual bodies into your project http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42918 or http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12639

Support this and what about The crossdresser mod. Iknow its been done with another "setbody" mod http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28336/

Room207 requested that I leave the cross-dressing body out for the time being, at least until he gives it a face lift.

How can I set specific body meshes for specific NPC? I tried in CS but I can only change textures there unlike the creatures where I can change meshes for creatures.

For a mod? Or in game?

In game' date=' just cast the setbody spell on them.

For a mod, well, the answer really depends on what you are trying to do. If you want to do it without any external mod dependencies, then you need to create scripted clothing items that look exactly like the nude body that you wish to assign.

Just write a script that automatically equips the clothing items whenever the relevant slot is unoccupied.

If on the other hand you wish to do it via autosetbody, it *can* be done via a mod specific ini file. This method uses legacy code from r_basilico's original setbody and is a bit ugly.

The ini file needs to be called ASB_[i']modname[/i]_esp.ini where modname is the *exact* name of the esp that contains the original record of the NPC that you wish to modify.

Inside the ini file, add the following lines for each NPC that you wish to modify

set aaaAutoSetBodyIni.npcBody to sv_Construct "######,BODYCODE"

SetStage aaaAutoSetBodyIni 10

###### is the six digit editor ID of the NPC that you wish to modify. Note, these are the six digits after the two digit load order.

BODYCODE is the exact body style that you wish to apply (see the body codes text file included in the Setbody package). Depending on the body style, this may be a full body code, "ROBERTF", a upper body|lower body code, "HGECBUMANGAK|HGECBBMRA", or a upper body|lower body|foot code "ZKECExplorerE|ZKECSH|ZKECFootHorse"

Could you mix open-pussy meshes into it?

Got any meshes that you want me to add?

Here is some meshes. I like piercings+open pussys

Thanks. I'll take a look at them and see about adding them once I get back to working on the next update.

I'm still putting the finishing touches on a few Blender scripts. Once I release them and get them documented I'll see about putting a Setbody release together.

I am re-installing Oblivion and tried this out today. Very impressive!

It seems to me that the Wide 1 and Wide 2 menus under ZKEC Upper Body Styles are identical and that the four larger sizes' date=' like Queen HA&B, are not available via the menu. They do appear from Auto Setbody though.

If you are taking requests, I would like to see Large GUTS added, available here: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/24115.

Thanks for all your work on this.

[/quote']

I probably have a bad menu pointer in there. It'll be fixed in the next release (No ETA).

First of all thanks for your great mod.

I used to use setbody spell to set eyecandy body while I am female and then open the race menu to change my gender to male so I can enjoy my eyecandy body and get rid of men and monsters (but welcome female npcs) using xlovers settings.

Would you like to make the Futanari bodies be avilable in male menu or just apply the same mesh to biped male mesh of the Futanari bodies?

I used to use setbody spell to set eyecandy body while I am female and then open the race menu to change my gender to male so I can enjoy my eyecandy body and get rid of men and monsters (but welcome female npcs) using xlovers settings.

Would you like to make the Futanari bodies be avilable in male menu or just apply the same mesh to biped male mesh of the Futanari bodies?

It's an interesting idea, but there is a big problem. Males and Females use different, entirely incompatible, body textures. I can see what happens, but I'd be very surprised if the results were anything other than incredibly ugly.

It's an interesting idea' date=' but there is a big problem. Males and Females use different, entirely incompatible, body textures. I can see what happens, but I'd be very surprised if the results were anything other than incredibly ugly.

[/quote']

I agree, futanari should be considerated as male body: more easy for (sex)animations etc... But there is still the face problem, we need a female face on a male body...

Can you recheck the weighting/mesh on the HGEC: manga-k cup upperbody gerra?

I'm getting some weird deformation on the underboob even during light animation.

EDIT: Also, the K-cup manga upperbody option in the DMRA menu gives the rocket boob upperbody instead.

I think I might have said it before but here is a new body that would go great in your next release.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42841

Me again ;p

Just to mention when a character only de-equips their lower half clothing/items then lovers assigns their equipment, but if they go completely nude then lovers does not give them anything and they only have their setbody assignments. Is it just me?

Me again ;p

Just to mention when a character only de-equips their lower half clothing/items then lovers assigns their equipment' date=' but if they go completely nude then lovers does not give them anything and they only have their setbody assignments. Is it just me?

[/quote']

That's...odd.

I switched the nude mesh clothing items to quest items a bit back. That *could* be causing problems when Lovers tries to replace the setbody mesh with its own.

Me again ;p

Just to mention when a character only de-equips their lower half clothing/items then lovers assigns their equipment' date=' but if they go completely nude then lovers does not give them anything and they only have their setbody assignments. Is it just me?

[/quote']

Part of this could depend on what you are running (you should not be running loverssetbody.esp anymore) or it could be what you have set for males\females in your lovers settings. What do you have your males set to use for cocks...v3\v4 or sloth's v5? For females to you have futa cocks turned on?

It's an interesting idea' date=' but there is a big problem. Males and Females use different, entirely incompatible, body textures. I can see what happens, but I'd be very surprised if the results were anything other than incredibly ugly.

[/quote']

I agree, futanari should be considerated as male body: more easy for (sex)animations etc... But there is still the face problem, we need a female face on a male body...

I am using Colorwheels Sexy Oblivion Overwhaul, and set the female body to her CWNord race. There is the body texture problem, and CWNord race maybe the best race I found that minimized the body texture problem. The custom race her made has a better face than other male race that looks more feminine, not so pretty, but not incredibly ugly for me. Maybe we'll find some custom race later that has great female face for male.

Me again ;p

[/quote']

Part of this could depend on what you are running (you should not be running loverssetbody.esp anymore) or it could be what you have set for males\females in your lovers settings. What do you have your males set to use for cocks...v3\v4 or sloth's v5? For females to you have futa cocks turned on?

Hi,

I've never had loverssetbody.esp, until now I didn't even know it was a thing...

My setting are v3/v4, and futa is turned on also. I am using Lovers PK revision 94 that was in one of Ark's packages if that's important, since I know most people are using rev91 for stability.

update: using rev96 from the beta plugin thread seems to have resolved the issue for me.. or not, hmm

For some reasons my futa penis refuse to show when using setbody' date=' default body works fine, just not any of the setbody meshes. Im not using loversetbody anymore, and have pk rev 96.

[/quote']

Think I've figured it out now :P you have to select the option do unequip nonplayable equipment in lovers settings for it to work correctly

For some reasons my futa penis refuse to show when using setbody' date=' default body works fine, just not any of the setbody meshes. Im not using loversetbody anymore, and have pk rev 96.

[/quote']

Think I've figured it out now :P you have to select the option do unequip nonplayable equipment in lovers settings for it to work correctly

That makes sense. As far as Oblivion is concerned, the bodies in Setbody are just clothing items. Nonplayable, quest clothing items in the RC 1.20 release, I believe.

So if you want Lovers to replace the lower body, it probably needs a bit of extra encouragement.