Teleport

Krynn

15 minutes ago, thesteve812 said:

That would be a great follower mod, I Dream of Jeannie. Teleport me to Solitude, yes master, crosses her arms, blinks and your in Solitude.

Too bad your in the dungeon, but still Solitude.

Or, how Bewitched and Samantha Stevens? :)

Well, there is an example teleport script already in the CK. It sounds feasible. Why? Do you think you can do the face of Barbara Eden or Elizabeth Montgomery?

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

Why not just use the carriage drivers? That's pretty much what they are there for!

I'm in a dungeon, the console is deactivated and I can't get out of it and I can't cast any spells.
therefore my question and search! :classic_wink:

40 minutes ago, Krynn said:

thank you, does the mod work even if you are in a dungeon?

It works anywhere.

It's just that she needs to be your follower to access the teleport dialogue. She can be found in the Winking Skeever as her default.

But you can use the MCM to teleport her to your location.

8 minutes ago, worik said:

It works anywhere.

It's just that she needs to be your follower to access the teleport dialogue. She can be found in the Winking Skeever as her default.

But you can use the MCM to teleport her to your location.

thanks again! :classic_smile:

I will try it!

23 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

I'm guessing that a mod got you into this predicament, can it not get you out too?

the mod is unfortunately no longer available and there is no longer any support for it.

I tried to postpone some scrips, but unfortunately that didn't work.
I was able to teleport myself out of my selection, but unfortunately my quest did not work afterwards.

53 minutes ago, Krynn said:

I was able to teleport myself out of my selection, but unfortunately my quest did not work afterwards.

? I am afraid that this will happen anyway.

If your mod is deliberately programmed that you be stuck in a certain location, I fear it will end always in the same result.

My follower mod suggestion is effectively doing the same as any COC command,  fasttravel or teleporting spell would do.

And I guess they will all result in that broken quest of yours. Probably because it is programmed in not-the-best way.

37 minutes ago, worik said:

? I am afraid that this will happen anyway.

If your mod is deliberately programmed that you be stuck in a certain location, I fear it will end always in the same result.

My follower mod suggestion is effectively doing the same as any COC command,  fasttravel or teleporting spell would do.

And I guess they will all result in that broken quest of yours. Probably because it is programmed in not-the-best way.

thank you, i will try it tomorrow.

21 minutes ago, worik said:

Though he would need an open sky location.

:classic_laugh: It won't help you from within a Draugr barrow

der mod ist gut, nach der Quest kannst du alles mit Odahviing machen, reisen, er ist ein guter begleiter.
ja manchmal wird's eng für ihn. :classic_laugh:
gibt übrigens auch auf deutsch, mit deutscher stimme Odahviing's :classic_wink:

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

gibt übrigens auch auf deutsch, mit deutscher stimme Odahviing's :classic_wink:

:scream::classic_unsure: Mostly I prefer the english voices.

Finally an advantage, when you grow up with many languages and still remember some of them :classic_shy:

3 hours ago, winny257 said:

I use this mod, fantastic. :classic_wink:

a Dragon Ride -fasttravel-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12779/

Reveal hidden contents

12779-3-1331672856.jpg12779-4-1331672857.jpg

na es geht darum... ich spiele einen alten Mod, welchen der Ersteller gelöscht hat und nun stecke ich in Kagrenzel fest, da wo man runter fällt, wenn man diese Kugel berührt... aber da wo eigentlich der Ausgang sein sollte ist nun eine Wand... Zauber kann ich keine verwenden, da meine Hände gebunden sind und Konsole wie gesagt deaktiviert.

Der Begleiter, welchen mir worik empfohlen hat ist super und löst auch das Problem, so das ich dort wieder raus komme... komischerweise ist die Quest damit nicht abgeschlossen bzw. ich kann sie trotzdem nicht beenden. :classic_sad:

Wohl eher leider tatsächlich sehr verbuggt....

10 minutes ago, Krynn said:

na es geht darum... ich spiele einen alten Mod, welchen der Ersteller gelöscht hat und nun stecke ich in Kagrenzel fest, da wo man runter fällt, wenn man diese Kugel berührt... aber da wo eigentlich der Ausgang sein sollte ist nun eine Wand... Zauber kann ich keine verwenden, da meine Hände gebunden sind und Konsole wie gesagt deaktiviert.

Der Begleiter, welchen mir worik empfohlen hat ist super und löst auch das Problem, so das ich dort wieder raus komme... komischerweise ist die Quest damit nicht abgeschlossen bzw. ich kann sie trotzdem nicht beenden. :classic_sad:

Wohl eher leider tatsächlich sehr verbuggt....

scheiße, jetzt verstehe ich um was es geht.
da kann dir Odahviing wirklich nicht helfen. lachende-smilies-0007.gif

Archived