Seeking Animator(s)

I am looking for one or more animators to help with making a romance/relationship mod for AAF.

The general idea is to tie some new gameplay elements into in-game relationships via the animation and stat capabilities of AAF. At the center of the concept is the ability to "hang out" with an NPC in various places to have conversations, watch the sunset, have a drink, etc. in order to understand the characters interests and win "points" to further the relationship. A lot of additional features around that are being considered, including NPC approaching PC autonomously to hang out, unique attraction criteria per NPC, jealousy, etc.

Note: this is going to be a completely PG rated mod.

For the animations, I was thinking that I could make pose animations for the various states needed. Then an animator could work with those pose source files to turn them into moving animations. I will be doing all the coding and AAF XML creation, etc.

Please PM me or hit me up on the AAF discord if you are interested.

• 1 month later...
On 3/23/2020 at 10:39 PM, dagobaking said:

Thank you. Unfortunately, no takers yet.

That's a real bummer. I'd be interested in this kind of content. If you do get this off the ground and want any dialogue collaboration I'd be happy to contribute.

You might be able to get partway there by repurposing some vanilla animations and combining them via XML, like how I made my handcuff picking animation in Hardship. Also Atomic lust already has a few romantic animations.

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

That's a real bummer. I'd be interested in this kind of content. If you do get this off the ground and want any dialogue collaboration I'd be happy to contribute.

You might be able to get partway there by repurposing some vanilla animations and combining them via XML, like how I made my handcuff picking animation in Hardship. Also Atomic lust already has a few romantic animations.

I said that he can ask me if nobody other can do this

10 hours ago, dagobaking said:

A number of things have come up that keep me from having extra time for this right now (ironically, considering corona shut-downs). So, I have to put it on pause for now.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe by the time you can, more animators will appear.

On 3/26/2020 at 2:16 PM, Indarello said:

I said that he can ask me if nobody other can do this

You making original animations now? I just found your penis stepping, and face sitting animations. on accident while testing Hardship... I quite like them! Could you do me a favor and make a fisting one? :) 

• 2 months later...
On 6/2/2020 at 4:12 AM, ray.doe said:

I'd be interested if animations can be done with Blender.

Unfortunately, the havok plugin is needed to compile the animations for the game. But, I don't see any reason why you couldn't make the animations in blender, export to a format that Max can use and then load them there just for the Havok part.

• 1 month later...

if the old plugins still work there should be way to use blender in fallout 4 and 3dmax was not needed the last time i created animation. i may return to animating sometime soon i got major setback in my life these couple years but things are getting their.