where is this location?

manhus

Just post the link to the city mod.

I only understand that you have to lactate - while drinking white Russian - to find the right hole ?‍♂️

OH!

Blackreach!

Try this page:

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Blackreach_(Skyrim)

You can enter Blackreach via: The cavern encompasses the area between three Dwemer cities―Alftand, Mzinchaleft, and Raldbthar―and connects them.

6 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Are you doing the quests in that mod? If you are and got stuck in some step you'd have a better chance to get help if you post your questions there.

i just install it not even start it cause i can't find the entrance or how i start quest

You should read the description then. I've never played that mod, but I guess you should start by checking the available quests.

Quests :

1 : the Beginning :

Normal way : Done.

• Strange things happened in Windhelm. People disapeared or were found as piles of bloody bones... The Jarl decides to let the stewart hire people for an enquiry...
  • aTID0Starter : collect rumors from Whiterun citizens and Inn keepers.
  • aTID1Begin : make your inquiry, meet Windhelm dunmers, and Frabbi.
  • aTID1Falmer : made your Inquiry on the Derleth Family... and face the truth.

14 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

You should read the description then. I've never played that mod, but I guess you should start by checking the available quests.

oh i did not reach this yet cause he put city location before the beginning so i start looking where this location in map ?anyway can u locate this location he describe cause as some one replay Blackreach isn't anywhere near The Reach. It's under The Pale and Winterholds. THe Reach is on the far West of the map.

I played it when it first came out.

First you would be much better off asking in the mod's support thread.

If I recall, you have to do what it says and talk to people in either Whiterun or Windhelm. Delzaron changed the location but not the description but I think it is Windhelm.

The actual location is not in Blackreach as such but in a custom area created by Delzaron. (Unless he has changed things since I played it).

19 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I played it when it first came out.

First you would be much better off asking in the mod's support thread.

If I recall, you have to do what it says and talk to people in either Whiterun or Windhelm. Delzaron changed the location but not the description but I think it is Windhelm.

The actual location is not in Blackreach as such but in a custom area created by Delzaron. (Unless he has changed things since I played it).

no, it's a cave under the reach. Between Markarth and Falkreath, to be precise.

Archived