Devious Followers - Continued SE

5 hours ago, JDT13 said:

the game crashes when i take the whore deal after the sexy armor deal.

Also, whats the slaughter fish and skeever deals?

EDIT: The .dds texture file replacement worked so far.

All the animal name deals are interchangeable. They're just empty groups into which to slot a random selection of modular deals.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Tamayori said:

So I'm like still super new when it comes to manually moving files and I'm trying to set up custom whore armor. So say, I'm using this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/66917?tab=description as reference. Do I copy from ShapeData's NIF or meshes NIF and do I need to rename any files or no? Thanks in advance and do appreciate the help.

The shapedata files are there to allow you to generate your own meshes using bodyslide. The armour does come with meshes of its own, but I would suggest against using those unless you had to.

What you need to do is generate the outfit in bodyslide, and then copy those generated meshes into [Devious Followers Mod Folder]\meshes\armor\DFCustWhoreArmour[The type of whore armour you want to replace]. There you replace the existing female whore armour files (copy their names, delete them, give the names to your new files). Make sure Body_0 replaces xxx_F_0, and so on.

Spoiler

image.png.a965e7d6644280bf1abeed26bd4ee18f.png

Do ask if anything is unclear!

43 minutes ago, Aldid said:

The shapedata files are there to allow you to generate your own meshes using bodyslide. The armour does come with meshes of its own, but I would suggest against using those unless you had to.

What you need to do is generate the outfit in bodyslide, and then copy those generated meshes into [Devious Followers Mod Folder]\meshes\armor\DFCustWhoreArmour[The type of whore armour you want to replace]. There you replace the existing female whore armour files (copy their names, delete them, give the names to your new files). Make sure Body_0 replaces xxx_F_0, and so on.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.a965e7d6644280bf1abeed26bd4ee18f.png

Do ask if anything is unclear!

Thanks, I think i got a good idea of it. Just copy them off the meshes folder and swap to DF folder. Is it only the body that you set as whore armor or could we do the whole outfit?

1 minute ago, Tamayori said:

Thanks, I think i got a good idea of it. Just copy them off the meshes folder and swap to DF folder. Is it only the body that you set as whore armor or could we do the whole outfit?

Only the body. You can recombine all the different parts of the outfit into a single file (fairly easily, I think), but I never learned how to do that, so I can be of no help in that regard.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I just would like to use TAWOBAE - TAWOBA Extended 1.40 for whore armor in devious followers continued, on my male character. My understanding of how to add custom armors to this file folder (the custom whore armor folder in the DFC mod) is that it has to be one piece. I'm not really sure about that, but that is what I'm reading in this thread and I'm looking in that file folder and it has default 2 .nif files for one piece of armor that the mod comes with. So, unless there is a way to add multiple pieces for one armor set into that file folder, It looks like I'd have to combine all the pieces into one armor .nif file. I looked through the entire thread for TAWOBAE - TAWOBA Extended 1.40 and the entire support threads for the original LE version of DFC and the ported SE version.

I'm not trying to ask to do the impossible, but it would be great if I could somehow get this to work. Hopefully this comes off as easy to understand what I'm trying to accomplish.

I'm just using Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Edited by Tseverin
On 10/23/2022 at 11:17 AM, Onidai said:

It's been asked before, but what exactly does the potion quest do? I don't want to test a play through of this mod to see if it's something I want or not (also, does the quest work well? some people say it's bugged)

Spoiler

At random intervals (configurable through the MCM, generally set to multiple days) you become severely debuffed. The only cure is sex with the DF, which they may leverage to make additional demands.

Once the potion is consumed, there's no going back, but you can configure the intervals to be spaced out enough to not be too bothersome.

On 10/22/2022 at 10:03 PM, Tseverin said:

Hi. I just would like to use TAWOBAE - TAWOBA Extended 1.40 for whore armor in devious followers continued, on my male character. My understanding of how to add custom armors to this file folder (the custom whore armor folder in the DFC mod) is that it has to be one piece. I'm not really sure about that, but that is what I'm reading in this thread and I'm looking in that file folder and it has default 2 .nif files for one piece of armor that the mod comes with. So, unless there is a way to add multiple pieces for one armor set into that file folder, It looks like I'd have to combine all the pieces into one armor .nif file. I looked through the entire thread for TAWOBAE - TAWOBA Extended 1.40 and the entire support threads for the original LE version of DFC and the ported SE version.

I'm not trying to ask to do the impossible, but it would be great if I could somehow get this to work. Hopefully this comes off as easy to understand what I'm trying to accomplish.

I'm just using Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version.

Thanks for all your hard work.

You are correct that you must merge the desired meshes for it to work. I haven't tried doing that myself, but hopefully googling may yield some results there.

Alternatively if you're lazy like me, you can always just replace the body slot and spawn in the rest of the pieces you want in game, and just pretend that they're part of the same outfit.

(Beware though that this can cause issues with keyword detection, making the follower react as if you're clothed even though you're just wearing miscellaneous armour pieces.)

12 hours ago, Aldid said:

You are correct that you must merge the desired meshes for it to work. I haven't tried doing that myself, but hopefully googling may yield some results there...

I guess I would search merging meshes in bodyslide. Sounds like a Saturday thing. I asked also in the TAWOBAE thread. The author makes it sound kinda easy.

• 5 weeks later...

@Seeker999 a year back you made a json patch to replace a file in the mod. now the patch its self i understand, but i dont understand why we need it. you explain to replace the same file with yours, but this mod, devious devices followers continued, doesnt have that file, or anything close to it. the only thing i can think of is that its for an old mod, devious followers, but then, why put it on this forum? im not trying to be rude or anything as people here do seem to have the piercing problem and say your file works, so im sure its doing something for the this mod, "devious devices - followers continued" but again, but sure how when it isnt replacing anything. hopefully you can explain it

On 11/24/2022 at 6:20 PM, WiteXDan said:

How does it work with latest version of Skyrim SE? Is there needed downgrade (before 1.6) or manual conversion of these mods to make them work?

Skyrim SE is 1.5.97. Skyrim AE is 1.6+. This mod will most likely not work with AE due to dependencies not being converted.

Does anyone know if the Naked in Town deal will automatically undress my character when entering a town, or do I have to do it manually? With TAWOBA and other armor mods there are a lot of armor pieces to equip and unequip, making manual removal unnecessarily tedious.

@ravensm785 At that time several people, including myself, were having issues with the piercing deal. DD had changed some wording about vaginal piercing and the Lozeak Device Controller for this mod at that time couldn't find them, thus breaking progression of the piercing deal. The .json file I created includes the old and the newer names so that vaginal piercings can be found and the deals able to work. I don't recall which versions of DFC and DD were involved so I can't tell you if the patch is still needed or not. If you don't have any issue with completing all levels of the piercing deal, then you don't need the patch.

The patch was made for this mod and that is why I put it in this forum. It may or may not be useful now, but it was useful then.

On 11/26/2022 at 9:11 AM, MysticDaedra said:

Skyrim SE is 1.5.97. Skyrim AE is 1.6+. This mod will most likely not work with AE due to dependencies not being converted.

I have played with it for some time now and it seems that everything is working. It does not use SKSE so there is luckily no need for exact skse version.

Btw, is there a way to prohibit getting contradictive deals? Like I got deal to wear a circlet while also having deal for wearing a blindfold. Also had to wear amulet while already wearing a collar (from SL survival). Or at least a way to be able to wear both? I think DD allows editing slots, but wasnt able to do this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After you get the deal and wear a butt plug, if you make the deal that says 'it's time to whore you out' then the game crashes. I think it might be trying to add the butt-plug sign with the whore painted on it as well?
Edit: Might be this

Also in the modular deals settings of MCM there's no option to disable restrictive corset,

Edited by picobyte
3 hours ago, picobyte said:

After you get the deal and wear a butt plug, if you make the deal that says 'it's time to whore you out' then the game crashes. I think it might be trying to add the butt-plug sign with the whore painted on it as well?
Edit: Might be this

Yes, the proportions of the sign needed to be changed for SE. Otherwise, as you saw, the game will CTD when implementing this stage of the deal.

If you don't want a corset, I think you have to disable one of the classic deals. I don't remember if it the ownership deal or looking pretty. I don't recall a corset in the modular deals. I could be wrong - it happens.

On 1/8/2023 at 7:07 AM, lordgdavid said:

Anyone knows of a list and conditions for the events that happen dynamically. I was near a dungeon where the follower "accidentally" bumped into me and put mittens on the PC. Needless to say I want more :D

Spoiler

Sleeping in an inn (and strangely restrictive requirements that I cannot currently remember, something like not wearing a collar), entering a dungeon with boots, and entering the jarl's palace (possibly with collar)

All of these also require low willpower or high debt.