Devious Followers - Continued SE

5 hours ago, wareware said:

Does anyone know which script has the whore armor deal functions? Specifically the function which checks whether the player is wearing whore armor or not?

That's just a dialogue keyword check, if you want to make any changes to it you can just edit those lines in xEdit.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ba7f577f6ef2926467cf98ea24b2bbc0.png

Edited by Aldid

Made a little edit to the whore armor function to give you all the items from an outfit record when you have the custom whore armor enabled instead of just giving you 3 armor pieces.

image.png.5fd680ff98796117bd52b86e529296a6.png

This way to add more whore armor pieces all you need to do is to copy the record in this esp, add the _DFWArmor keyword to the piece and then add that to the outfit. All this can be done in xEdit itself and you don't have to compact multi piece armors into a single mesh in outfit studio to replace the custom mesh that comes with Devious Followers.

DFOutfit.7z

10 hours ago, Noxark said:

Hi! Tried this mod. Awesome work converting it. Can it be that not only the prices for Inns but also the price for firewood is changed? Is there some documentation of that and can I change that back?

You can change the global variable for inns in the console (don't remember what it's called though). As I recall, the dialog doesn't change, but the amount of gold removed from your inventory will change. However, I don't think it changes the amount removed to rent a room just for your follower. It's been a couple of years since I did it, but you should be able to find the answer either in this thread or the DFC-LE thread.

Maybe you can change firewood the same way, I dunno.

Is there a post that explains Installation somewhere? im struggling a bit. i Just want the easiest setup possible, because im horrible at this. I have managed to get DD up and running so i just want to know what i need to do to get it working. im using Vortex and i am familiar with the basics. in the Install section it says that i need DD assets, DD intergration and DD expansion, then it says that DD 5.1+ is also fine. Does this replace the previous three? If anyone wants do sacrifice their time to help out a complete idiot that would be most appreciated

47 minutes ago, Joosterijk said:

Is there a post that explains Installation somewhere? im struggling a bit. i Just want the easiest setup possible, because im horrible at this. I have managed to get DD up and running so i just want to know what i need to do to get it working. im using Vortex and i am familiar with the basics. in the Install section it says that i need DD assets, DD intergration and DD expansion, then it says that DD 5.1+ is also fine. Does this replace the previous three? If anyone wants do sacrifice their time to help out a complete idiot that would be most appreciated

A long time ago, the modern version of devious devices was split up into dd assets, dd integration, and dd expansion. But then everything changed when they all got bundled together.

Basically, installing newer versions of DD means that you have the plugins for all the mods you listed. Short answer: Yeah, that should be fine!

Is it safe to uninstall this mod on my current mid playthrough? I have saves way before this mod got installed at first of course, but I still want to use it for roleplay with a different playable character playthrough for later on a different save. 

Edited by xMrZwiggyx
5 hours ago, xMrZwiggyx said:

Is it safe to uninstall this mod on my current mid playthrough? I have saves way before this mod got installed at first of course, but I still want to use it for roleplay with a different playable character playthrough for later on a different save. 

As long as you currently don't have a devious follower, I assume it should be more or less fine. About as safe as uninstalling mods mid-playthrough can be anyway.

I wonder if anyone would be willing to add the Whorecrux mod to this mod as a form of personality replacement, Where the follower can make a deal with the dragonborn (Or forcefully take one of the crystals at low willpower + collar) alter the crystal then implant the altered soul back into said dragonborn. I can just imagine someone doing a playthrough where after enough of these deals the player could get locked out of certain options until they can find some way to break free from these alterations.

17 hours ago, Aldid said:

As long as you currently don't have a devious follower, I assume it should be more or less fine. About as safe as uninstalling mods mid-playthrough can be anyway.

Damn.. I do lol, It's a follower from "Sex Slaves - Mias Lair Mod" that turned into a Devious Follower right after playing when the mod got first installed. I guess Imma have to load a save way before Devious Followers got first installed, then lose some progress but I don't wanna lose that follower so that's the only option... but thanks for the help!

5 hours ago, xMrZwiggyx said:

Damn.. I do lol, It's a follower from "Sex Slaves - Mias Lair Mod" that turned into a Devious Follower right after playing when the mod got first installed. I guess Imma have to load a save way before Devious Followers got first installed, then lose some progress but I don't wanna lose that follower so that's the only option... but thanks for the help!

Oh, just dismissing them and resetting the mod should be fine! There are a couple of options in the debug tab that should help with that

13 hours ago, xMrZwiggyx said:

8 hours ago, Aldid said:

Oh, just dismissing them and resetting the mod should be fine! There are a couple of options in the debug tab that should help with that

After you do that you can simply pause the mod (debug menu) if you don't want to risk messing up your game by uninstalling it. Pausing (or maybe it's disabling? don't remember) shouldn't cause any issues no matter how long you pause. At least, it didn't for me.

On 2/21/2023 at 12:24 AM, Bronzewynd said:

Odd bug, but when I accept the "anal plug" deal, my followers start to bug out; defying terms of deals doesn't add debt, adding debt from the debug menu doesn't add debt, the only way to accrue debt is to have it happen over time. In fact, getting debt added any other way seems to reset the total debt to 0!

I am curious if this was every solved. I have a similar but different issue where when getting the anal plug deal, I don't get a plug, I see the deal under the plug deal, but not under current deals total. Also I don't have an option to buy out of it.

Any ideas greatly appreciated

I may have isolated my problem, it seems when I get a deal that involves any DD, the chat with follower (tried with Erik and Stenvar) will hang, I never get the notification at the top about the deal I just got, nor do I receive the device mentioned. The deals tab in the MCM will show the new deal (after I esc out of chat) under whichever deal type it falls under (classic of modular doesn't mater) but the total deals will not appropriately update. Also I cannot affix DD under debug screen, it just sticks to "working".

I have SE 1.5.9.7

DD 5.2

happens on followers continued SE 2.14.4 and 2.14.5

Hopefully I am not just missing some obvious incompatibility or patch that I could not find

Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: Well looks like I figured out the issue, Devious Lore 3.0.0 (with 3.0.01 hotfix and patch for DD 5.2 SE) seems to be messing with the DD controller in the Followers mod, at least as far as I can tell

Edited by Voobly

Hello. Please make an animation of the spanking, without undressing on the part of the initiator (so that only the victim undresses). And it is better that the victim undresses only on certain animations from this series, or with a low indicator of will.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 5:53 AM, Voobly said:

I may have isolated my problem, it seems when I get a deal that involves any DD, the chat with follower (tried with Erik and Stenvar) will hang, I never get the notification at the top about the deal I just got, nor do I receive the device mentioned. The deals tab in the MCM will show the new deal (after I esc out of chat) under whichever deal type it falls under (classic of modular doesn't mater) but the total deals will not appropriately update. Also I cannot affix DD under debug screen, it just sticks to "working".

I have SE 1.5.9.7

DD 5.2

happens on followers continued SE 2.14.4 and 2.14.5

Hopefully I am not just missing some obvious incompatibility or patch that I could not find

Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: Well looks like I figured out the issue, Devious Lore 3.0.0 (with 3.0.01 hotfix and patch for DD 5.2 SE) seems to be messing with the DD controller in the Followers mod, at least as far as I can tell

Disable the "Lore Patch" the one which changes the names of the items, it will fix that

14 minutes ago, Desiree42 said:

Problem is i don't know which horse it is lol

Do you have a mod that changes the faction for horses? Or one that adds horses but they may not follow vanilla horse ai/factions? I've never had a horse try to follow me.

Anyway, what I do to limit the pool of devious followers, in the debug menu there's an option to basically block everyone from being a follower. I click that, let it run, then as I play the game and meet people who can be legitimate followers I can choose to go into the MCM and add them as a possible DF. They don't have to be a current follower, you just have to be close enough so the mod scans them and, iirc, you'll see their name where you click the button.

It won't stop a horse from randomly following you for whatever reason, but at least you shouldn't have to worry about it becoming a DF.

34 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

Do you have a mod that changes the faction for horses? Or one that adds horses but they may not follow vanilla horse ai/factions? I've never had a horse try to follow me.

Anyway, what I do to limit the pool of devious followers, in the debug menu there's an option to basically block everyone from being a follower. I click that, let it run, then as I play the game and meet people who can be legitimate followers I can choose to go into the MCM and add them as a possible DF. They don't have to be a current follower, you just have to be close enough so the mod scans them and, iirc, you'll see their name where you click the button.

It won't stop a horse from randomly following you for whatever reason, but at least you shouldn't have to worry about it becoming a DF.

I'll give your way a try, the only mods that I can think of that might do that is Nether's Follower Framework and immersive horses

Edited by Desiree42

Is there a fix for DFC + DD (device hider)? I turned off Device Hider in DD but the plugs are still removed upon entering an SL animation. It keeps increasing debt whenever SL animation is triggered.

Edit: Solved, turned out to be DD - Equip. 

Edited by Straze