Devious Followers - Continued SE

10 hours ago, Polyhedron said:

This has been asked like a million times, but I couldn't make it work well so I'm just going to ask again. Probably a body slide skill issue.

First, you have to build your outfit in body slide. For example, one time I used an elegant hobble dress from Devious Devices as the mage whore armor. Then I followed the directions from this post as well as referencing the first page. Remember you have to copy and rename both .nif files, armor_0.nif and armor_1.nif.

16 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

First, you have to build your outfit in body slide. For example, one time I used an elegant hobble dress from Devious Devices as the mage whore armor. Then I followed the directions from this post as well as referencing the first page. Remember you have to copy and rename both .nif files, armor_0.nif and armor_1.nif.

I've done all this, except: armor_0.nif not Mage_F_0.nif?

22 minutes ago, Polyhedron said:

I've done all this, except: armor_0.nif not Mage_F_0.nif?

Sorry, I just used armor as the generic name of whatever you want to use. I guess I was feeling lazy ?. Anyway, you need to copy and rename both .nif files from 'CustomArmorYouWantToUse_F_0.nif' to 'Mage_F_0.nif' and 'CustomArmorYouWantToUse_F_1.nif' to 'Mage_F_1.nif'. After renaming them move them to the DF folder for custom whore armor and overwrite what's there. You need the _0 and the _1 .nif files to get the weight range.

• 2 weeks later...

I know the mod author said that they're only interested in LE. So this is more a question of if someone else has already done it or interested in doing it. Or if someone knows of a way I could possibly do it?

Was wondering if there's a way to get the skooma deals to work if you have the corruption mod.

19 hours ago, jaybunny said:

I know the mod author said that they're only interested in LE. So this is more a question of if someone else has already done it or interested in doing it. Or if someone knows of a way I could possibly do it?

Was wondering if there's a way to get the skooma deals to work if you have the corruption mod.

You could probably recompile the scripts to achieve that. From what I recall from messing around with them, you'd just have to modify the UberDealController/ModularDealController file to allow the skooma deal to be active even without skooma whore installed, and then change the script that adds the skooma to your inventory to give vanilla skooma rather than mod added skooma.

I'd try it out myself, but I won't be able to check out the scripts until August...

11 hours ago, Aldid said:

You could probably recompile the scripts to achieve that. From what I recall from messing around with them, you'd just have to modify the UberDealController/ModularDealController file to allow the skooma deal to be active even without skooma whore installed, and then change the script that adds the skooma to your inventory to give vanilla skooma rather than mod added skooma.

I'd try it out myself, but I won't be able to check out the scripts until August...

Tbh I have no idea where to even begin to recompile the scripts. If you still want to try it out in sometime in August, I don't mind waiting. Just let me know whenever / if ever you get it done please.  :D

I’m enslaved to Meeko or at least I think I am cause I get the “rollover, beg, whine” when I initiate conversation with him.  The issue is that I can’t dress myself and I’m running survival mode so I wanted to remove him as a follower. I reset the mod, removed follower, debug follower, repair follower, sd free me. Nothing works. How do I get back to being able to dress myself? Pausing mod doesn’t work 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2023 at 9:19 AM, jaybunny said:

Tbh I have no idea where to even begin to recompile the scripts. If you still want to try it out in sometime in August, I don't mind waiting. Just let me know whenever / if ever you get it done please.  :D

Theoretically these files should work, although I haven't had the time to test them (very long day). Just replace the corresponding files at /scripts in your DF directory.

The skooma deal probably won't be unlocked on an old save, so you might have to type

Setpapyrusquestvar _DFlowModDealController SkoomaRule_var 1

to make the deal selectable.

Let me know if it works!

_DF_SkoomaWhore.pex _DFlowModDealController.pex

Try to install this mod, And get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 2501, in __Execute
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 1605, in _conversation_wrapper
  File "bash\basher\installer_links.pyo", line 593, in Execute
  File "bash\bosh\bain.pyo", line 2327, in bain_install
  File "bash\bosh\bain.pyo", line 2267, in _install
  File "bash\bosh\bain.pyo", line 2283, in __installer_install
  File "bash\bosh\bain.pyo", line 1025, in install
  File "bash\bosh\bain.pyo", line 1431, in _install
  File "bash\bosh\bain.pyo", line 1056, in _fs_install
  File "bash\env.pyo", line 662, in shellCopy
  File "bash\env.pyo", line 582, in _fileOperation
MemoryError

Any fix ?

Hi I have this issue where I manually disabled a follower as DF via MCM. Then when I went ahead and want to separate from this same not devious follower she still counts as a follower. Aside from removing the said follower via debug, is there such fix for this? resetting doesnt work

On 8/13/2023 at 3:55 PM, Aldid said:

Theoretically these files should work, although I haven't had the time to test them (very long day). Just replace the corresponding files at /scripts in your DF directory.

The skooma deal probably won't be unlocked on an old save, so you might have to type

Setpapyrusquestvar _DFlowModDealController SkoomaRule_var 1

to make the deal selectable.

Let me know if it works!

_DF_SkoomaWhore.pex 980 B · 0 downloads _DFlowModDealController.pex 55.14 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks!! Hopefully it didn't take you too long or maybe another person would want it. Soon after I stumbled upon the 2023 version of skooma whore and would much rather have that then corruption. Sorry I should have said something after finding it XC

On 8/19/2023 at 6:42 PM, jaybunny said:

Thanks!! Hopefully it didn't take you too long or maybe another person would want it. Soon after I stumbled upon the 2023 version of skooma whore and would much rather have that then corruption. Sorry I should have said something after finding it XC

Haha, no worries! I'm just glad I got a chance to try things out

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2023 at 7:44 AM, Huntress_Forest said:

How does one go about preventing horses from being devious followers? I keep having an issue with it.....

There's an option to prevent specific NPCs from becoming followers in the debug menu. Can't recall how it works, but work it should

On 9/10/2023 at 1:44 AM, Huntress_Forest said:

How does one go about preventing horses from being devious followers? I keep having an issue with it.....

One of the first things I do when I install DFC is go to the debug menu and click 'set all npc's to non-devious'. Then as I get followers or meet potential followers I go to the General menu and enable the individual as a DF. That's also a good way to double-check that somebody(thing) I don't want as a DFC is disabled in case the debug option didn't catch them. I don't want my cute little dog or mouse turning into a DFC!

If for some reason you have to reset DFC, then you need to re-do 'set all npc's to non-devious', etc.

Would be nice if there was a .json file or something that contained a list of potential DF's. Then as you disabled or enabled npc's as potential DF's they would get added to/removed from the list and you could even make a copy to use as backup in case you need to reset the mod or when you start a new game. The initial .json would only have vanilla followers, but it would be a good start. If I had the skills...

Edited by Seeker999

I have an NPC that used to be devious. I finally freed myself and disabled them in the mcm as devious. when I rehired them the devious start convo "can I rely on you" was present still and they would auto start to be devious after a while. Is there a way to disable an NPC as devious in the console or something because the MCM thinks the follower isn't devious even when I tell it to make everyone non devious.

EDIT: Solved by simply summoning in a duplicate NPC with console. Followers of Theseus

Edited by betatheslave
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2023 at 7:26 AM, Gyra said:

I've got a concern about the "forced crawl" feature. Wouldn't DFC's crawl animation be interfered with by animations I've added via DAR and/or OAR?

Yes, it definitely is for me. Wearing the punishing slave boots, my character stands up and then falls back to their knees whenever they start to crawl. Sometimes it doesn't happen when using the walk key.

@nomkaz

There seems to be a Required Mods / Optional Mods missing from the OP.

Checked my load order and Devious Followers - Continued SE v2.14.5 and one of the files was showing up as missing a Master.

DF SLACS Patch.esp was missing a master.

I had no idea what this was until I searched for the file on LL.

It apparently belongs to SexLab Advanced Cum Stages.

Curious as to what your patch does for Devious Followers and if it also works with SexLab Advanced Cum Stages Plus.

Also curious if you would switching out the old SLACS mod and switching to SexLab Cum Overlays Extended which states it is built on top of the original SLACS mod but cannot be used together.